Hypnotic Twist

Story Info
Brother and Sister Twins get Hypnotized into Bunnies.
6.5k words
4.17
12.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

James looked over at his sister raising an eyebrow clearing his throat "Wait, you really believe in that stuff?" he asked curiously as he watched her fidget on the couch. His twin sister was looking at him as though she wasn't sure if she wanted to answer. He couldn't blame her, what she had said was completely ridiculous.

"Maybe I mean, what if it is real, what do we have to lose and what would it hurt?" she asked, putting on her biggest smile as James rolled his eyes. She continued to fumble with her hands knowing he would give in. The only question was how fast he would give in and how much he would make her work for it.

"I am not saying that it's complete bullshit, just you've gotta be gullible to think it's real. Any of it. I guess since you want to and as a gift from me to you for graduation. We will go to this hypnotist show. Hmm you said it is at Bunny Paws Avenue. I have been wanting to check the place out anyway. I heard they have a little bit of everything. Their eateries are even top notch. "

He threw down his card for his sister giving her the nod to order the tickets, which she gleefully did. Her brother very rarely gave into her so quickly, which left her wondering if perhaps he was a little curious. Perhaps it was all the good eateries around the Avenue that seemed to have some of the best reviews she ever read. She wasn't about to pass up a chance like this. She quickly typed in his card information without hesitation getting them front row seats for next Saturday's performance.

The week passed by quickly she was able to take care of her exams and graduation was right around the corner. That following Monday they were both excited but a little sad to be leaving behind their friends. Though it wasn't the worst thing ever and the fact they were both eighteen they were ready to get started with their lives. They both had dreams and both had already been accepted to college. That was why this was sort of a last hooray for them both and why James had agreed so quickly to it.

That Saturday they set off for the Avenue telling their parents who seemed disinterested at best. They made the hour-long drive while bantering about school listening to the latest hits on the radio. Once they did make it to the Avenue, they were both impressed and mesmerized by the pure size of the Avenue. The street extends out in either direction with all manner of shops, boutiques, and of course eateries.

Even more excited the pair found parking and soon had started to window shop. Though it wasn't long before it was time to get settled in before the show. Heading to the exhibition hall the two marveled at the ultramodern diary that seemed to be grafted onto the Avenue. They also walked past the techno emporium promising a new future to those that stepped inside. The donut shops were divine with the smells coming out through their doors.

Amanda had to practically dragged James past the door and to the venue building. Once they got settled in, they watched as the place became packed. There were so many people in attendance. The entire building was full and if James and Amanda had to guess they ventured there was easily over thousand perhaps even two thousand. Waiting to watch the show which had been believed to be the greatest Hypnotism act of the 20th century.

The lights soon dimmed, and a strangely old man came out onto the stage. He looked like he was ancient with a very fluffy bushy white beard and worn looking eyes. He was taller than either twin would have expected from the posters. While his eyes looked worn, they were a steel blue color that was mesmerizing. When he spoke, his voice boomed through the audience without the need for a Mic.

"Welcome Ladies, Gentleman, and future Ladies in training." The man winked and the audience laughed and cheered. "Now I am the great and powerful wizard known to you humans as Merlin. I am sure you have all heard of me, yes?" The crowd went crazy once more, as though this was the Merlin from legend instead of just some performer. "Now I am going to need a volunteer from the crowd, hmm." Hands shot up all around as Merlin made it a point to look around.

James rolled his eyes as Amanda's hand shot up. He knew there was no chance of her getting picked so he quickly raised his hand also. This was all a stage act, an illusion, but he would play along for his sister's benefit. He and his sister had always been close and since they had been accepted to different schools, they wouldn't be seeing each other as much as he might as well play along and enjoy the time he had with her instead of squandering it.

Continuing to look around for the perfect pair, Merlin squinted at the crowd until he came across the twins. Their auras were perfect for what he had planned as he pointed to the two. The boy looked genuinely shocked he was chosen while his sister had a look of delight. He couldn't wait to work with the two. They were in for an even bigger shock before the show was over. He thought as he invited them up on stage. The brother only reluctantly got out of his seat to follow his sister.

Shocked wouldn't have been the wording James would have used for the fact that he and Amanda had been chosen. He wasn't sure what to think, he and Amanda were not in on any of the secrets, and they hadn't been briefed. He was so sure that they would pick someone from the audience who knew the tricks and what was going on so to be randomly chosen like this seemed so odd, but once more he went with the flow.

Thinking perhaps this was a mistake, or some fumble by Merlin's team. All performer's had a team working behind the scenes, right? Why would this act be any different, why wouldn't he have a team of professionals feeding information into his ear. Dwelling on that he made his way up the stage steps with his sister and before long he was standing there in front of a crowd of literally thousands. Nervous and unsure of what to do with himself, his sister seemed to be having the same anxious nervousness.

They both fidgeted on the stage as Merlin looked them over. They were perfect, he thought their auras were in perfect tune for what he had planned. The question was how to best in-act that plan. He needed to make sure the audience got maximum enjoyment from it. He knew exactly what to do as he reached into his robe pocket and pulled out a very ancient coin.

"Now that we have our two subjects' let's get started, as I am sure some of you think Hypnotism is just baloney. In-fact I sense one of these two thinks just that. I will prove you all wrong. It is more than baloney, it's real." Merlin smirked through his beard "Using this ancient coin from a civilization whose name isn't even remembered. I am going to hypothesize these two. Then we can get the real show started. Are you both ready?"

James and Amanda both looked at Merlin. Amanda with excitement while James had a look of tepid disbelief. "Yes, I am so ready I can't wait. I want to be hypnotized so badly. I can't wait to see what happens or err. I guess I won't really see you know what I mean." Amanda spoke so rapidly and without taking a breath. She was obviously overexcited, which left James confused as he nodded his head, choosing not to speak a word.

Without missing a beat Merlin grinned and nodded and started swinging the coin in front of the twins' faces. "Now I want you to focus on my voice and the coin." He continued to swing it back and forth. The twins watched the coin as it arched, their eyes starting to feel heavy. "Watch the coin and you're starting to feel the world fade away." Merlin said in a voice that started to sound distant to the pair.

"Just relax, there is nothing to worry about, repeat after me there is nothing to worry about." The twins did exactly as they were told, relaxing and knowing there was nothing to worry about. James felt more at ease than he had ever before. Amanda felt just as at ease with just a tingle of excitement around the edges. She was getting one of her lifelong dreams realized even if it was something she never had admitted to anyone.

START HERE!!

"You're both doing perfect, just continue to watch the coin, nothing else exists except the coin and my voice. When I snap my fingers, you will both be completely under. Both of you will do whatever I tell you and will continue to do whatever I tell you. Once the trance has been broken you will both keep any traits or changes I have made. To break the trance, I will say three two one hippo. Do you both understand?"

The twins perked up both speaking in unison as they both agreed they completely understood. Their eyes hooded as their words came out slowly and slightly slurred much to the audience's delight, who cheered and whooped for the pair who seemed to be completely under Merlin's control.

"Perfect as you can tell we have these two completely thrilled and ready to go. What do you say? We had a bit of fun. Please remember at the end of today's show there is a special treat with these two." Merlin had hardly gotten the words out when the crowd had gone crazy cheering and whooping. They were more excited than even he could have imagined. Smiling out at them.

"I think the first thing we will do is help out the twins. Twins are supposed to be identical right?" This was met with more cheers as Merlin turned to James "James you heard the audience and I bet you just hate being a boy, don't you? They're so gross and icky."

It was true James thought he hated being a boy, they were gross and icky, and he envied his sister so much. She got to be cute and dressed up and adorable. She got to be cuddly. These were things he never got to do. A sad expression crossed his face as Merlin nodded. "Yea girls have it so much better and boys just kinda suck." James spurted out answering Merlin's question.

"Today is your lucky day James, you're no longer going to have to be an icky sad boy instead." Merlin paused, allowing a dramatic effect to take place. "You're going to get to be a girl doesn't that sound nice. Give us your best girly pose and girly voice to show us how much you want to be a girl." James perked right up his face turning into a smile as he nodded his head.

Putting his hand on his hips and pushing out his flat chest. He tried to strike the girliest pose he could, before speaking. He tried to speak in a lower, more girly tone. "Oh my I want to be a girl soooo bad Merlin. I have always dreamed of wearing my sister's clothing and getting to gush over boys and girls too." James blushed at the words as he smiled at the audience who went crazy over his revelation.

Merlin simply chuckled and stroked his beard looking over at Amanda "What do you think about having a sister? I bet you didn't want that icky brother" Merlin prodded and waited for Amanda to respond who blinked a few times and smiled.

"Yea I hated having a brother, I often fantasize about him becoming my sister and now he... errr I mean she is my sister. I am so excited and happy." She gushed running over to her new sister and giving her a big hug. James returned the hug in kind as they both squealed excitedly.

"See things are already going well for you both, but we aren't done. I mean you both still don't look like twins, and I am sure James hates his body." James looked down at himself frowning. She was the ugliest girl she had ever seen. She looked way too much like a boy. She had a boy's body and a girl's mind. Hopefully something can be done about that.

Amanda looked down at herself, feeling a similar self-loathing. While she looked girly, she felt basic. There was nothing unique or even pretty about her. Her poor sister was even worse for wear but perhaps there was something that could be done she wondered. She turned to the old wizard waiting for his next command. She was so happy to follow them. He made her feel so amazing, and he gave her such nice things like a sister.

"Hmm let's see what we are working on, I am sure the audience would agree. That having a better idea of what's under the hood so to speak would benefit us all." Merlin smiled as the audience watched excited and curious to see what he meant. "Now I want you both to strip completely naked, but I don't want either one of you to be nervous. I want you to in fact enjoy being naked in front of all these people and showing off those bodies of yours. It's going to feel so natural to strip and be naked and it's going to excite both of you."

The twins hesitated for a moment, their eyes getting big, but soon they were both stripping. Amanda took off her dress while James removed his button up polo. Then before long they were both in their boxers and underwear. Then soon that was gone also leaving them both completely naked on the stage as thousands ogled their bodies.

Neither twin was anything remarkable, James was average at about five inches long and standing six foot tall. He had an average face and average complexion. He didn't even bother trying to hide his cock. Though the shame of having a boy's body was plastered all over his face. A pout on his lips as Merlin grinned and lifted an eyebrow.

"What's wrong James?" James looked over at Merlin pouting whimper to her voice as she spoke in her best girly voice. "My body feels all wrong. I have a dick and no boobies and look at me I am ugly." Merlin shook his head as the audience laughed. "I am sure it will get fixed in time, why don't you be a good girl and sit-down legs spread and play with your dick while your sister finishes getting undressed. Just remember good girls don't cum unless told to."

James had barely a moment to register before she was sitting down on the stage her thighs spread as she started to tug her cock. The flaccid little piece of meat stayed flaccid but felt least good. She watched the audience giggling to herself. She was enjoying the attention and it felt so natural as she continued to play as she was instructed to watch her sister strip away her clothing.

Amanda wasn't even phased by the way her sister was acting. Instead, she focused solely on removing her own garments. She was wishing she had worn a better bra, as the clasp in the back got stuck and she started fidgeting and wiggling until finally she had had enough. Pulling the bra over her tits. The coarse fabric dragging over her nipples causing them to be hard she let out a whimper. Her modest little C-cup gave a small bounce as the audience watched on.

Her panties were next, sticking to her from her excitement of having even gotten on the stage. She wasn't embarrassed like she should have been, instead she just removed them feeling the cool air crease her neither lip. She enjoyed being naked, she thought it was natural to show her body off. Peeking down at her sister she could tell her sister was enjoying it also. Tugging on her little soft cock it was so cute. The frustrated whimpers her sister made were a delight to listen to.

"Good girl, I want you to sit down on the stage, spread eagle and masturbate for the audience. I think they deserve a bit of a treat, don't they? Remember good girls don't cum unless they are told to. Amanda giggled plopping down on the stage next to her sister. Her legs spread wide as she plunged her fingers into her sex. The soft squelch and squish of her juices audible to the pair on stage but not so much the audience. Who watched the girl masturbate with rapt attention?

"Now James, stand up for me." Without hesitation or taking her hand off her cock she stood still stroking and masturbating just as Merlin had said. "How are you feeling James how's your dick feels?" Merlin asked with a grin. "It feels good but frustrating. I keep jerking and tugging on my clit, but it just won't squirt, and my balls feel really full... and its frustrating because I want to look more like my sister, but I want to cum.

The audience once more found itself-chuckling at the girl's circumstances. Merlin nodded a sympathetic head. "I think we can help with that if you like. I know the shows about hypnotism and what not, but perhaps a little magic could be used. I am Merlin after all." He grinned, pulling a wand from inside his robes and looking the girl boy over. "Hmm what do you say we get rid of that clit as you called it. I bet you like a nice little mound like your sisters that you can stick your fingers in hmm?" Merlin asked.

James quickly nodded, "Yea, I want a cute little puffy mound like sisters so I can get it stuffed with boy cock." She said playing into her new feminine persona and desires. "Good girl, that is what I want to hear."

Merlin smiled and with no hesitation he tapped the girl's cock his wonder tip glowing for a moment as James let out a lewd long moan. The pleasure she suddenly felt was the most intense she ever had. Her eyes went wide as she bit her lip trying her best not to fall over on to her backside. The sensation continued to run though her no ebbing in the least instead it became more intense. Soon she felt it not just in her cock but her balls also.

The full sensation she felt started to ease inside her, before she knew what was going on her balls had completely vanished. Taking residence in her as her hips cracked and widened, giving her room as her new organs started to grow. Her old organs dissolved inside her adding to her pleasure and the desire to cum. She still got no relief though as her cock started to shrink getting smaller and smaller. The tip started to fuse shut until all that was left was a nub sticking from her pelvis.

Confused and a little distraught, she had nothing to play with. Merlin hadn't told her to stop masturbating. Soon she found rubbing her little nub felt good she started to rub and play. The sensation of pleasure growing bolder and bolder inside her turned into a small sun that seemed to warm her every inch.

Then she felt it like a bolt of lightning crackling across her skin. She felt herself splitting open down below. She could feel her new tunnel forming as she nibbled her lip wondering if this was what her sister always felt, this gap, this opening, this tunnel that yarned and needed to be filled. Then the idea hit her touching her new sensitive lips she pushed her fingers inside herself feeling the excitement explode through her.

Dropping to her knees her legs no longer working she looked up at Merlin and then the audience feeling so warm and fuzzy blushing as she masturbate as a girl for the first time her juices running down her fingers and over her knuckles dripping on to the stage as she sat there on her knees waiting to be commanded and feeling more like her sister already.

Looking at the Audience Merlin nodding "What do you think folks a good start?" he asked as he motioned for James to stand. Getting up on shaky legs James did her best to stand up, her eyes still wide as she felt her fingers probing and exploring her new opening. The sensations leaving her breathless. She was hardly able to focus as Merlin turned his attention back to her. While she was still under the effects of the trance. "Now, I know that must feel amazing, but we aren't finished. Your sister has boobs and you're as flat as the Midwest. Why don't we fix that? Would you like a set of tits?"

Merlin asked as James' eyes went wide with excitement, her voice choking out as she started to answer yes, yes and more yes's. She wanted tits like her sisters. She wanted them so bad she practically begged. Merlin nodded his head, tapping his wand to her chest with a flash of light. James' dreams were coming true.

James watched the wand impact there was a slight tingle then she felt it her tits started to grow. She did not think of them as boobs or breast just as tits as that was what they were called. She watched as the flesh expanded out and the nipples became thicker and fatter. She felt the conditioned air on them and the way the stage lights felt warm. She felt her tunnel that her fingers were inside squeezing as more pleasure flooded her system.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers
12