Hypnotising His Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
The hypnosis headphones work a charm on his mother...
3.9k words
4.04
94.3k
106
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing non-consensual incest between an adult mother and her son. No characters in any of my stories are underage and all are clearly over eighteen, written as such.

***

Hypnotising His Mother

Part One

David sat at his desk, frowning at the contraption in his hands, which he could not have said was entirely of his own design. The black metal curved around like a pair of headphones but that was the easy part of it - anyone could do that, he was sure. The problem, however, came with the pieces that could fit over one's ears as a pair of headphones, the metal and attributes that he had designed into the frame something that could change the course of his life and his luck with the ladies forever.

David frowned. You know, if it worked, that was.

He swept his fingers back through his tousled black hair, more of a mess in the dead of the night than it usually was, though he had no other quiet time to make use of what he had found online. It had started out as a project, a passing fancy, but after he'd injured his foot at work and been off for a little while, he'd just started to tinker, bored with the everyday cause of it all. Normally a moderately active sort, the friends that he saw from time to time would have joked and joshed and described him as athletic, though he had lost a little of his fitness since needing to rest up. Now, he could get about well enough without crutches or looking like he had a limp but running and jogging were still out of the question.

Sighing, he turned them over in his hands. Were they right? Would they work? If they didn't, he would only be laughed at for it, surely, but he was so lonely and he'd been without for so long that it didn't seem like he had anything at all to lose if he just gave it a shot. He was just down on his luck, friends said, he'd find a girlfriend soon. Only, with work taking up so much of his time, he just hadn't been able to do that, even with moving back in with his mother to make sure that he was able to save like mad for the debt of his prior studies.

He frowned, again. Life was a real bitch sometimes. Maybe that was why he needed something for himself too, even if it was a bit of fun, only for a laugh. Hypnosis headphones, after all, couldn't really do all that they promised, he was sure, and his mother was going to laugh her head off at him when she asked what he did. At least his folly would be something to take her mind off work too.

He didn't need to be all that stealthy as he made his way to her bedroom down the hall from his: she slept like the dead. Work tired her out and, well, Charlotte just didn't take enough time for herself. Maybe he thought that the headphones would help with that but that was just another thing that David was kidding himself over, that he could change things in his love life, even lust for the woman who had drawn his eye so many times over as he became an adult. She'd just looked different to him when he'd come back from studying away, college in another city as a man living alone for the first time, yet he'd wanted to come back to her to see, well, just how she had changed during the course of things.

Entering her bedroom, he remained lighter on his feet than he had ever been. He had to be quiet if he wanted it to work, even though he still didn't quite believe it himself. Maybe it would or maybe it wouldn't but he would find out in time, his mother lying back in the queen-sized bed, the sheets tucked up under her chin as if she was cold. She always ran hot, however, which was just why she had plain cotton sheets, something that David had heard far too much about when he'd been around her, which was just one of many little things that annoyed him about her. Still, mothers and sons were rather apt to get on one another's nerves, or so he was told, and that wasn't about to put him off all that much from taking things to the next level if the door was to be opened and offered to him.

The one thing he'd learned, at least, was to leap for any opportunity...

His mother looked quite like him, or him like her, with long, black hair, which was perfectly straight. She'd always said that he'd look like her with a slighter more delicate face if he'd grown it out, though he had never had a particularly strong jaw-line. Maybe he would have looked more like his father if he'd been on the more nerdy side of things but that ship had well and truly sailed and David honestly could not say that he had all that much interest in his father anymore.

His mother, however, with her rosy cheeks, chest rising and falling softly in sleep even under the covers, was a different story. His breath caught as he stepped silently up to the bed, heart in his mouth, a neat diary beside her bed set out with an expensive pen marked with her name: Charlotte. He wouldn't need to read her diary anymore to find out just what was going on with her, although he had long suspected that she was holding back even in that diary, something important that may have brought more interest to their relationship than anything else.

Soon... He held his breath, sliding them over her ears, not bothering to move her hair out of the way of her ears, the pads easing down. Soon, he would know just what she was keeping a secret from him.

"Nuhhh..."

Charlotte stirred, something pressing in around her head, closing in. It pinched on her ears and she struggled, floundering, but her arms were tucked in under the sheets and hidden from helping herself in any way. Yet she was not quick enough to stop her son from pressing the button on the side, switching them on, a cable connected to the ancient MP3 player (she'd always wondered just why he'd kept that old thing) playing a recording that he had meticulously put together using software on his computer that had been bought and played with perhaps only once or twice before. She would never have expected that the expensive kit that she'd gotten him would come to such use but it was more than David himself could have ever hoped for with the soft sounds echoing through her ears.

Deeper and deeper, Charlotte was swift to fall.

The only sign that David had to tell that the hypnosis, however it worked, was actually working was when she fell calmer, slowing in her protests. The droning repetitions seeped into her head as she leaned back into bed, one arm out over the top of the covers, her son wide-eyed and staring. Had it worked? Had it really worked? He didn't know what to think, could not possibly have known, breath catching in his throat as he stared down at his mother as if she was about to leap up and spook him at any moment.

But Charlotte was deeper than he could ever have expected, smiling faintly as her lips parted, lost to anything else but his influence, the world closing in softly around her. She was where she was supposed to be, floating and dreaming, drifting, wavering, yet her son was there to hold her fast. He only had to wake her up again and she would be his in any way that he wanted her to be.

David smiled, switching the bedside lamp on, fingers trembling so badly that he almost was not able to hit the right switch. It cast the bedroom into a soft glow, the mood lighting perfect for winding down in the evening, although it was not all that late, just that his mother liked to go to bed early. She had a lot of work on but he wasn't thinking about anything like that as he slowly peeled the covers down her body, revealing her bare breasts within a silken nightdress. Her nipples poked up through the fabric as she whimpered, eyes open and fixed on him, although the headphones were still in place, David not quite yet willing to see if removing them would change anything.

Was she hypnotised? How far did it go? How could he tell that it had worked?

His mother lay there as if hypnotised, true, and she did not speak or move as he peeled down the covers all the way to her waist. He ran his hands over her shoulders, holding his breath, waiting for her to push him away, to fight back in some way, but she did not, letting him do anything he wanted. Charlotte did not make all that much eye-contact with him but her glazed-over eyes told a different tale, though he ached, even then, to kiss her lips. David just did not quite yet dare.

His hands moved almost without the consent of his mind, one after the other, not working together. Down her shoulders, feeling out the tease of muscle that shaped her arms, fit and beautiful even after having him and working hard for so many years. Had she not earned herself a break too as a hard-working career woman? It would have been difficult to say anything otherwise, justifying what he was doing to himself when he really should not have been, but he was only a man at the end of the day and one who had let his needs get the better of him.

Her breasts rose gently through her nightdress, something that a younger woman may well have worn on a night out, though it was just right for someone Charlotte's age. He couldn't resist, regardless of how his fingers trembled, brushing over them, feeling out the tiniest perks of her nipples, how she shivered beneath his touch. David swallowed hard. Could she really be that sensitive? She made it so easy to tease her, to tempt her, the headphones in place, doing their best work. Only, he couldn't quite believe that it had all worked.

His eyes travelled downward as he, daringly, squeezed a breast, filling his hand with her flesh, heart lifting, pumping vehemently. It was too much, it was all too much, his shaft thickening between his legs, making a bulge in his underwear. He'd worn clothes that night that were perhaps a shade too constricting, however, so it was not all that obvious as he spread his hand flat on his mother's stomach, tugging at the sheets, daring to reveal her more and more.

And then he froze, blood pumping, heart in his throat. His bulge hardened even more - that he could not explain - and he caught his breath, although his lungs were too tight to actively draw it into his lungs. What he saw... That just could not be true!

David took a deep breath, chest shuddering. It didn't help. Nothing helped.

Was that a bulge under the cover?

He had to see, had to know, trusting the hypnosis to work and hold, wrapping itself around her like a well-worn article of clothing, soft and comfortable. The bulge could not be denied and he worked the covers down more and more, easing them over the bulge with bated breath, though the pushing up of her nightdress was evidence enough for him. It outmatched him but he wasn't too worried about that, more about the fact that she, very clearly, had a massive cock between her legs, pre-cum already soaking through the silken fabric of her night lingerie.

He pressed his fingers to his temples, licking his lips, though it was merely for the lustful sight of her, using his other hand to lift her nightdress to reveal a pair of heavy balls too, larger than his own. They were so well-formed that they separated noticeably within her sack, though there was a pussy behind them too, which he felt a little better about revealing as he lifted her nuts out of the way, considering just how he was exposing her. At least it proved in some way that she was, in fact, the woman who had given birth with him, still able to be her mother despite her extra equipment downstairs.

"Are you..."

He shook his head, voice trembling. That wouldn't do.

"Is this what you've been hiding from me?" David said, raising his voice to be heard more clearly, though her rock hard cock was somewhat of a distraction, a trickle of pre-cum sliding down the length. "Sit up. Now."

He didn't have to be loud, however, to be heard while she was under his spell, the headphones thankfully remaining in place atop her head, although the cable pulled taut. Maybe he'd have to think about getting a longer one. Propping herself up against the pillows, his mother smiled faintly, though there didn't seem to be anything behind it as she placed herself there as if she was in a trance. Which she was. David scratched the back of his head. It was hard to remember that he was the one that had done that when there were more distracting things currently at hand.

Her eyes were empty, nothing behind them, and he doubted that Charlotte could see anything, wishing at that very moment that he could see into her head, see what she was thinking at that time. He couldn't do that but he could order her to speak.

"Okay..." David sighed, sitting on the bed beside her, her eyes following him. "Tell me... How do you have a...a dick? Why didn't you tell me about this? Does anyone know?"

"Yes, your father knew."

His mother's voice no longer sounded like she was "in there", monotone and lifeless, though her heart still beat steadily.

"I was born with both male and female genitalia, both fully-functional. I did not see the need to tell you about this as males in our family tend to find this difficult to understand."

David did not much understand that all that much but it was as it was, his lust growing, even though he could not explain that either. He grunted quietly, rubbing the back of his neck, but there seemed to be little more that was within his range of vocalisations as her cock twitched again, a drool of pre-cum sliding down it, glistening and slick. David swallowed. He didn't want much to do with it but to see his mother, Charlotte, play with it...

The idea was not one that he "should" have followed through on but there was no one there, not even his own mother, to tell him otherwise, to stop him, licking his lips as he looked her over. Tugging the nightdress up over her hips so that her cock and balls were on full, unhindered show, he didn't know where to look, eyes darting between her cock and her tits, both as huge as the other, yet only one of them was covered.

He had to play, had to toy, hands sweeping over her tits as he squeezed them through her nightdress. There was no moan to come from her lips as he tried to focus on how they felt, but the fabric was cumbersome, troublesome, simply something that got in the way as much as she wanted it not to. The nightdress, however, was fine and slender enough in the thin straps reaching back over her shoulders to not get in the way, allowing him to tug it down beneath her tits as a sort of makeshift bra that cupped and pushed them up in the very best of ways.

David smiled more genuinely, though a bead of sweat rolled down the back of his neck. That was better. That was much better. With her tits openly on show, he could fully appreciate her fat nipples, the areola wide and wanton, just right for one to suckle their lips around. The actual buds of them were pert in comparison but sweetly so, licking his lips for the matter of openly wanton lust right there and then.

He couldn't resist, taking one into his mouth and moaning around it, believing more and more as the seconds passed that she was under his spell. He could believe it, though she did not react openly, David not looking for any kind of reaction that could have been permission. But he had to put the other part of his ploy and play into action, heart beating too quickly, raising his head only enough to give her the order.

"Jerk yourself off."

He didn't need to say more than that and it seemed that she was so in tune with him, even then, that her hand was in motion before he'd finished speaking out loud. Charlotte's hand closed around her cock, finely-manicured nails absolutely perfect, as always, and she pumped the length smoothly, fluidly as if she had done it many times before. David had to shake himself and push himself to look back to her breasts, something stirring inside him that he'd never before witnessed. Why would he have ever had to think about how hot a feminine hand on a shaft like that could be when he was into women, not men?

Some things did not need to be explained as he massaged her breasts, pushing them together into a cleavage and dipping his tongue into the canyon between them. It was such a soft fold of flesh that bulged up against his tongue that he couldn't resist it, tongue tracing a path down to her nipples again. They were just too tempting exactly as they were and he swirled his tongue around each in turn, sucking them up into his mouth as he pressed his lips around them.

Such a touch he had not felt in too long, flicking them lightly with his tongue, hastily swapping between them as if he couldn't decide which one to pay more attention to, breath washing hotly over them. Whether that was a pleasant sensation or not for Charlotte was not something that he was thinking about at that moment in time, yet he could not resist another glance at her cock as the sound of a man - or a woman - jerking off filled the bedroom.

It was hard not to look but much harder to ignore, pausing as he finally gave in, the distraction of her shaft too much for him to bear. But it was not a shame and neither was it a humiliation to fall prey to such manly lust, wanting to watch, fascinated by just how her hand moved on her cock, the smooth pump hypnotic too in a way. Maybe there were other kinds of hypnosis that David was not even aware of but that was not so much of a problem for him as he grunted and humped into the bed, comfortable with his head on her breasts but not willing to do anything else while her cock was on show.

Fondling her breast, he tweaked her nipple, though it was difficult to even do that as the sound of her pleasure filled the air. Despite being in a trance, her lust forced a moan from her lips, perhaps feeding off his sexual energy. It was fainter than he supposed it would have been normally and he was seized by the urge to hear that moan in all its fervour, breathing heavily, nuzzling into her tits, throwing all inhibitions to the wind as he reached out, slowly but surely.

And it was her balls that found their way into his palm, his fingers closing around them in a squeeze that, perhaps, was a little too hard to start with but undertaken in the heat of the moment. Fat and warm, they rolled in his hand, her buttocks lifting from the bed, her cry louder than ever. Yet Charlotte could not hold back her lust even as her balls churned, tensing that minute amount in the very moment before orgasm, cock shooting, spurting out thick drools of cum.

He didn't expect her to be so virile but he could not resist watching, however he had to duck back out of the way. As erotic as it was to watch, he didn't want that splattered all over him! She climaxed over her lower stomach, thick dollops of her creamy load spattering the nightdress, though that was something that could be easily washed, the stain sinking in as he panted heavily, his own shaft as yet untended to.

Charlotte, however, sat there with the tiniest smile on her face as if there was nothing wrong or unusual with what she was doing at all, her shaft softening, sitting there with her own semen on her. He shook his head, a burble of a laugh rising up in his chest, demanding attention, yet he somehow managed to force it down against all the odds, looking her over with fresh, lustful appraisal in his eyes.

"How..." It took him a moment longer than he was proud of to catch his breath. "How do you hide your cock so well?"

It was not a question that he would have usually have asked after sex (and then he would have had far more questions than just that one) but she could only answer him smoothly and immediately, perfectly hypnotised.

"I have special underwear that helps me hide it and keep the bulge as flat as possible," she said. "This does not usually work with a swimsuit but works with most other clothing. I take pills to stop my male part from getting hard too."

So why had she gotten a boner in bed with him them? That didn't make much sense. He pursed his lips. Maybe he should have gotten himself off too. It was hard to think with a hard-on but there was so much about the situation that was a distraction, forcing rational thought from his mind even as his excitement grew. David sighed.

12