Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassie gets some personal programming.
3.5k words
4.52
14.2k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Personal Programming

Cassie was super embarrassed over her new normal. Since the locker-room incident Mia had taken it upon herself to escort Cassie each and every time she needed to pee. And the thing about long distance swimming was that it obviously required a lot of water. Meaning, like a puppy, Cassie was continuously led into the locker rooms and directed into a stall by her captain. Mia even opened the door for her and told her to sit. Why was it such a turn on to be told to sit? If Mia was a man, it would make total sense. If Mia was a man, Cassie'd let him put a little collar on her and lead her around the pool on all fours.

"Sit!" she repeated.

Cassie dropped to her seat. God, I think I'd let her put a collar on me, too. And Mia shut the door.

That particular idea plagued Cassie for the rest of the practise and she started to notice the other girls through a different lens. Mia's legs and arms were so toned. The way her swimsuit grabbed her ass, and skin looked so soft; her painted nails and full lips always ready to smirk and call her a perv. I am being a perv, though. I bet she has abs under there. Fuck, I just imagined myself licking them. I want to get in trouble again. I want her to stand on me with those toes. Cassie!

"Hello, earth to perv!"

[The water hummed.]

"How long are you going to stay in the pool? Practise is over, the director wants to see for whatever reason."

Cassie slowly looked up as all the other girls were already leaving, dripping water, pulling their hair out of their swimming caps, up to Mia standing over her with her legs crossed, black nail polish toes wiggling in front of her. I'm doomed. She's hot. So, so hot.

"Yes, miss."

"And I want to have a girl-to-girl talk about Robbie. I know something happened between you and him at the theater and you're going to tell me. No - don't try and deny it! He walks around the house like Harry Styles now. Text me after your meeting, okay?"

Cassie nodded, not really hearing her words. There was a pulse, or some sort of vibration in the pool that felt amazing against her skin. She wanted to sink into it and—

"Perv!" Mia snapped her fingers and Cassie heeled in behind her.

They were going to shower. Which was no big deal. She'd showered after practise for months now. There's nothing sexual about this. If I look at her naked it's no big deal. We're both girls. It was definitely not no-big-deal, though. Cassie was blushing hard trying not to look at Mia, but totally looking at Mia. She was like a dancer, stretching, eyes shut as the water ran down her skin. She did have abs. Abs and cute puffy nipples and toned thighs...

Mia shot her an unreadable glance afterward that shocked Cassie back to her task. Getting dressed, she entered a stall and pulled on a pair of faded jeans and white t-shirt, tied her hair into a ponytail, and dreamed of how she was going to masturbate when she got home. A little bit of lip balm to keep her lips from drying out, and then she hefted her purse onto her shoulder and went over to see Mr. Kim. She really didn't want to linger in the locker room that day. It was best to keep moving.

'Knock, knock.'

Mr. Kim ushered her in and Cassie plopped herself down on the nearest chair. The office smelled like a gross mixture of febreze and gym socks, but what else was a sport's director's office supposed to smell like? He got up and closed the door behind her, making the whole meeting feel a bit serious. Am I in trouble? Mr. Kim paused for a moment before going back to his seat like he was contemplating something, though Cassie couldn't read him.

"Hello Cassie, thank you for coming to see me. I wanted to talk to you about your progress. Progress is good. You are good student. But there is always work to do. I have spoken to Mia that you are still distracted during practice. Which is why I have made more mindfulness meditation videos for you to work through. Here is the new USB."

Cassie thanked him and grabbed the file from his desk. Honestly, more mindfulness videos were not something she would turn down. She enjoyed them. What she couldn't see however, was the audio editing software again running on Mr. Kim's desktop. The screen read:

MINDFULNESS SUBLIMINAL HYPNOSIS

Video (4) loops:

Enjoyment and satisfaction during MINDFULNESS listening;

Enjoyment and interest in slutty fashion;

Overwhelming anxiety when lying to authority figures;

Limit Reached (3)

Video (5) loops:

Enjoyment and excitement from stealing from Mr. Kim;

Interest and satisfaction from stealing from Mr. Kim;

Arousal and pleasure from stealing from Mr. Kim;

Limit Reached (3)

Her sports director's heart was firing at 10,000 RPM's as Cassie bent to place the usb in her purse before straightening with a cute hair flip. She had large breasts for a swimmer, too large to be any good at it. The way her jeans hugged her ass, he dreamed of how she'd look in something shorter, tighter. She looked up at him a bit confused then, a bit too intelligently for his liking, and he took note of that. She had a lot of work to do.

"Do you see this, Miss Bergh? This trophy our team won in 2020. It is real gold, which is why I keep it in my office. I think if you take this seriously and really commit yourself to the team, we will win again." He set the trophy back down on his shelf all alone.

"Yes, sir." I didn't know we won anything.

"I don't want you wasting time watching silly quantum movies. You should spend more time with your captain."

Out of nowhere, it felt like a hammer dropped in Cassie's head and it was all she could do to keep her eyes from momentarily rolling backward. When exactly did his voice get so sexy? I kinda wish he was angrier. Should I whine? Yes, I know I spend more time with Mia. What else do you want me to do?

"I see on your account you still haven't chosen a program for next semester. You need to work harder, Cassie."

I can make a lot of things harder. What if I just slipped under his desk right now? Like, how could he decline? Your gorgeous slutty blonde student listens much better with a cock in her mouth. He totally knows this. Her hands absently moved up to grab her ponytail resting on her collarbone, then slowly twirled in circles round her fingertips. I could just pull down my blouse. I know he likes my boobs. And crawl under his desk...

"Cassie!" he'd choke. His face would be so beat red words couldn't exist. Then, with a flicker of understanding, he'd pull out his massive cock and let her do what she was meant to do. There was no denying it any longer. Hopefully the door would stay shut, but if someone came in she wouldn't stop. Mr. Kim would have to take control with her ponytail and stuff himself deeper when she needed to be muffled. Fucking suffocate me.

"Mr. Kim, you have another student scheduled, should I send them in?" her voice would come from the otherside of the door.

"Give me five minutes, Tina. I'm just finishing... this."

She needed a full lecture. A half second of pause because who the fuck would expect the swimteam slut to be under his desk and then Tina would piss off and Cassie could come back up for air. Haha. Would you find my antics funny, though, Mr. Kim? Wouldn't think that was funny that some slut could cause you to lose your job? He'd have to slap me and pull my hair; bury his cock all the way down my throat.

He'd be way too horny to stop, though. I'd cum on my fingers, then let him have my mouth as long as he fucking wanted. Up and down, lips all the way to the base, Cassie's spit drooling all over his balls to the seat, to the floor. Fuck it would be a mess. My throat would be so sore massaging his cock meat.

Cassie tried to pinch herself to come back to reality, however the daydream kept playing as Mr. Kim prattled on about work ethic. He would want to cover her in cum. With a yank of her ponytail he'd pull out and paint her like a fucking cum canvas. I'd be so sticky. A good student would clean it up. Real Cassie licked her lips and pushed up her glasses.

Mr. Kim just watched her, virtually squirming in her seat, pretending to listen with her big blue dilated eyes. He knew it was likely he could... initiate right there. The trigger word was having an effect — but there was too much risk! If Tina overheard or Cassie gossiped he'd lose everything: his wife, his kids, his job. No... Mr. Kim was a patient man, and would stick to the plan.

"Wake up, Cassie. You're free to go. Listen to Mia, do whatever she says."

Could I though? Dripping with cum, in a daze, someone might see me walk to the bathroom!

"Miss Bergh?"

"Yes, sir. Sorry. Leaving now."

Part II: Orders and Offers

Cassie slipped out of the room and text Mia to pick her up. Thirty-four notifications floated beneath it, all from Robbie. Fuck, boy. Leave me alone. They started off nice enough, but after the 5th 'okay' he'd become more aggressive. He seemed to think they were dating now. Like, how does he even think that's possible? Gross. Then eventually in the last ten texts he'd decided she was playing hard to get, which might be worse? Not knowing what to say, she left them unread.

Cassie hustled out the parking lot and found Mia waiting for her, standing next to a black BMW wearing skorts, a matching black athletic top, and amber sunglasses; she was perfectly put together. Cassie had to stop herself from waving. Be cool, be cool.

"Hey."

"Hey, perv. Get in."

Cassie didn't need to be told twice and hopped in, focusing on her dusty sneakers and trying not to gawk at the interior of the brand new BMW. How could Mia afford something like this? Her captain got in after a few moments and clipped her sunglasses onto the dash like it was nothing then turned to Cassie with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, my god, Cassie. Is this how you dress everyday? Take it off, you look like a Swifty!"

...Right here? Now?

"Oh my god." Mia mouthed something in Korean and started the car. "You were actually going to strip. Will you do anything I say?"

"No, I was joking!"

"I don't think you were joking."

"I'm dumb, okay?"

Mia smirked and leaned over to talk directly into Cassie, a strand of black hair falling from her bangs tickled her nose. She smelled like subtle rose perfume and mint gum.

"Take it off."

Can a person melt? Literally melt? Just an angel's step away, Cassie could feel Mia's breath on her lips. Fingertips moving first, her dumb self slowly went under her shirt until her stomach was exposed and Mia needed to back up for her to go further...

"Good girl," Mia said, falling back into her seat. "But keep it on."

Good girl? Cassie felt light headed. When did I become so gay?

"I can't believe, I can't believe I didn't notice how into me you were. It's like, I guess I just thought you were a perv? Laura pointed it out. She's still grossed out by you, you know. At first, so was I. But now I think I like how much power I have over you." She started to drive and Cassie just kept listening, too embarrassed to say anything.

"I like it. So, I have an idea. I am going to drop you off at Robbie's dorm."

Wait, what?

"And you're going to play nice and look pretty. Then afterward Robbie will tell everyone how great it went and I'll give you a reward."

Cassie wanted to 'nope' way out of that deal, but the first question that reached her mouth was a horny one: "What kind of reward?"

"What do you want?"

Oh fuck, Cassie, don't screw this up. She's obviously not going to... go all the way. But she's saying — I don't know what she's saying! Calm down, baby steps. Hot... girl... simple... offer. Cassie's attention was trapped between Mia's thighs, watching her legs extend to hit the pedals, imagining being between them, kissing them...

"A kiss!" she blurted out.

"A kiss?" Mia giggled. "Is that all?"

"As many as I want," Cassie countered boldly.

"Oh? Okay, perv. Play nice with Robbie and I'll give you five minutes to kiss me as much as you want."

They stopped at the dorm drop-off zone (not far from the actual school). It took a long moment for Cassie to come to terms with what had just happened. Gently, her captain nudged her to get out of the car and then almost burst out laughing at how red Cassie was. She heard her furiously tapping her phone before the door shut and the fresh air restarted the dusty wiring in Cassie's brain.

"Play nice!" Mia sped off.

In front of Cassie were the off-campus dorms. Only a block or two away, the university had built them due to the huge influx of foreign students. Not that that mattered.

With a bracing sigh, Cassie opened her phone and read Robbies recent messages.

(R) Mia said you're here. I'm coming down, my baby blossom.

Baby... blossom? Just... play nice and get this over with. Robbie came out into the dorm lobby wearing another anime shirt and cargo shorts. There was little in terms of greeting and then he simply grabbed Cassie's wrist and guided her up to his dorm room. Inside was a loveseat leather coach and another nerd - a white guy with splotchy facial hair, literally wearing pajama bottoms - sitting there with an xbox controller in his hands. Cassie smiled and did a mini wave.

"Fucking no way. That's your girlfriend?"

No — how could you even possibly think that?!

"Yes, this is my honey flower. Say hello, my sweet bun."

Cassie wanted to scream, but she kept her mouth shut to obey Mia. Which felt... good. Humiliating, but good.

"Hey," Cassie said, cringing.

And somehow that was it? Robbie took his seat on the couch and instantly went back to fighting his friend (who he didn't even introduce) in the video game. Like, what? Where was she supposed to sit? The small dorm sink next to the television was covered in dirty dishes and the only other stool in the room had the console sitting on top of it. So Cassie stood next to the couch like an idiot fiddling with her feet.

After a few more rounds Robbie cracked open a soda. "Oh yes. Could you clean up the kitchen, honey blossom?"

Cassie moved over to the sink, both appalled he'd asked her and thankful to stop standing there. Who could live like this? How had Mia grown up to be so put together, so gorgeous, and her brother turned into this? They're both bossy. Cassie remembered her reward and tentatively started cleaning the dishes.

After a few minutes it became clear that the boys weren't just playing video games anymore, though. Over the water she heard Robbie's proud mumblings: "Oh yes, she has quite a magnificent ass." Cassie shifted her weight to the other leg and pretended not to hear, lowkey enjoying their sad attention. "Mhmm those jeans are tight."

If this is all she needed to do to get Mia's reward, then this was easy. Making an exaggerated effort to turn, she walked across in front of the screen and picked up some plates just sitting on the ground. A glimpse to her left, revealed the two of them with their controllers over their crotches and their mouths agape. She flipped her hair as she straightened and walked back to the sink eliciting another round of pathetic groans. A few more of those and I'm out of here.

"Mi- my flower! Come sit over here. The dishes are done enough," said Robbie, swatting the front of the couch between him and his friend and wiping the ground with his foot to clear a spot. He wanted her to sit on the ground between them. On the ground. And the dishes weren't done.

Why am I so willing, though? My knees feel weak just thinking about it. These losers getting to order me around. Mia offering me a reward for pleasing them. For playing nice, Cassie! Just play nice. Uhg, I'm still so horny. She sat down on her bum and adjusted her shirt to give them a nice view of her boobs and then opened up her phone. There. A peace offering.

Immediately the two losers started whispering things like 'melons' and 'sugar knockers' and 'waifu,' barely able to continue their fighting game. She could obviously hear them, but chose not to respond, instead continuing to browse men's workout tiktoks until the fighting suspiciously stopped altogether.

"Honey buns, can I ask you something?"

Cassie turned around and fanned her eyelashes. 'Look pretty.' His friend grunted.

"We've been speaking, and its come to my attention that. Well. I am ashamed to embarrass my good friend Nickolas here, but he has informed me, very confidentially, that he has never..." Robbie cleared his throat. "Seen a female's breasts ... in the flesh before."

Cassie looked at Nick who quickly looked down at his hands. Fucking virgins.

"And seeing as how you're here, a perfect example of the female form. We — I — came up with the thought to ask you, if you would be nice and let him glimpse your glorious mammary glands."

Cassie hated literally everything about how Robbie asked this: the fact she was on the floor, the snack crumbs in his clothes, the disgusting way he spoke — but the sheer power she had over them was... intoxicating. She felt hypnotic. Each breath, each shift in weight, each glance with her eyes had the boys shivering. Pausing, pretending to think about the offer, she looked up at the ceiling and let them indulge themselves in her cleavage.

Cassie had been eye-fucked before, but this was something else entirely. This was a desperate, primal need. She could virtually feel their gazes rake across her chest; feel their thoughts begging to pull off her top and fuck her beautiful tits. Would she let them? Would she be their schoolgirl fantasy and let them take turns on her squeezable tits? Cassie felt a hum in her brain and resisted the urge. I'll be nice.

There was a problem with his question, afterall, that an innocent girl would not understand. He technically only asked if Nick could see her tits. "So you want me to... take Nick into your bedroom and... show him my breasts?"

"No, no, no! You can just show them here. I am your boyfriend, afterall, honey bun. It's okay if I see them."

"Oh, I didn't know."

"Well now you do! So — please?"

On her knees in front of the two boys, Cassie pretended to think. Then. delicately, she tilted her head and started sliding her shirt over her head. Inhaling when her tummy was exposed, she listened as the boys shifted and groaned. She tossed the white t-shirt to the side and looked down at her black bra. It was so boring. Yeah, I'm taking this off.

Hands behind her back, she unclipped the bra and let her boobs free. Their reaction was priceless.

Fuck this feels good. If these losers had any rizz, I'd be getting Eiffel-Towered right now. Cassie swayed her tits from side to side. But instead I'm going to go make out with your sister. How hot is that? As she got up, though, Nick reached out and grabbed her boob.

"Ah!"

"Nickolas! I'm sorry, sweetness. Nick, what the hell man?"

He looked confused and... frustrated? Cassie stood up and clasped her boobs like she was angry. "I'm leaving now, Robbie."

"No! I mean — what the fuck, Nick?!"

"I don't know, man!"

"I'm leaving."

"Fuck! No. Dammit, sugar plum, I'm sorry. Of course, yes of course."

She picked up her shirt and slid it over herself again, leaving the bra for them to do whatever boys did with bras of hot girls, and 'stormed' out of the dorm. Robbie didn't really follow her, only escorting her to the door while arguing with Nick. When she got outside a gust of cold autumn wind sent a chill under her top. Another classmate might have seen her hard nipples, but she didn't care, she'd won.

12