Hypnotizing Mindfuck (01)

Story Info
The first script of many. Leave a comment down below!
9.1k words
2.5
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*everyone in these fantasies is above the age of 18*

WARNING: This will be a very powerful, intimate, sexual and profound trance. If you have never been hypnotized before, you will be. If you have been hypnotized before, many times or just once, this will still work, but it will take longer, depending on your levels of resistance.

-This trance is not for everyone. If you want to feel submissive, this hypnosis is for you.

-This hypnosis may at times cause deep feelings of fear and helplessness. You are safe with me during and after the process.

-Do not read this while driving a car or doing anything that requires your full attention.

-This is a long file. Do not read this unless you are willing to read the whole thing.

Please skip these next bulletins if you want to keep what happens during the hypnosis a surprise.

---YOU WILL EXPERIENCE---

-a hands-free orgasm or mindgasm

-Bdsm roles

-surreal phenomena

-anomalies of the mind and body

-pain, fear, anxiety and discomfort

-humiliation

-deep intimacy

-the feeling of being touched

-loss of control

-the inability to move

-a loss of IQ

-exposure to insects

-Taboo

-anti-religious and religious sentiment

-magic

-comfort and peace

-safety

-shock and awe

-cheating fantasies

-eternity and infinity

-dizziness

-if I have left anything out, please mention it in the comments below.-

-------------------------------------------

Let's begin.

Lie down, get comfortable.

Read every word I write.

Read it slowly.

If you don't have the patience to read every word, then stop.

I don't want you here.

Now, we have much to discuss.

I have so much I need to tell you.

I have many points I'd like to make.

The most important thing to discuss is your commitment to this hypnosis. You must LAY DOWN and read this entire script from start to finish. If you can't do that, stop right now.

The second most important thing is for you to understand who I am, exactly.

You probably have an image in your mind of me as some writer, sitting in front of a computer or a laptop, thinking up the best ways to seduce you.

Get that image of me out of your head.

I am a disembodied voice.

I am your ultimate fantasy.

I am just words, just text on Literotica.com.

I am both male and female.

I am human and non-human

But you don't believe me yet and that's okay.

We have plenty of time for you to figure it all out.

The third most important thing for you to do is to keep your attention on the tip of your penis.

Every word I write is directed at the tip of your cock.

Do not touch yourself yet. Just put your focus on the tip of your penis as I speak.

Those are the four rules. Do you need a reminder?

Commit to hypnosis, understand who I am, and focus on the tip.

Oh, and do not touch yourself. If you do, you will stop reading this entirely and forever. I repeat, if you touch yourself without permission, you are not allowed to read any further, EVER.

got it?

Are you following the four rules? Good, now just try to relax. Take a deep breath, if you didn't just now. Did you take a deep breath before I even instructed you to? That means we are already in sinc. If that doesn't happen, it's not a cause for disappointment, we will get there soon.

Now read slowly. Very slowly. Do not skim or scroll over my words. I want you to feel the effort it takes for each sentence you must read. I want you to be patient with me. I want you to learn to trust me. I want you to let go of your expectations about what I'm going to say, or how I say it. I want you to stop fantasizing, and let me do the fantasizing for you. Let go. All that wasted effort, it's not your responsibility anymore. It's mine.

That's it. And don't worry if this isn't working yet. Don't worry if my words don't make you feel anything. We have lots of time here together. I have lots to say. I want you to get lost in my text. Lost in my words. I want you to hear my commanding, rough voice as it speaks to you directly in your ear. Male, female, it doesn't matter. I'm more than that.

And the more you read, the more caught up in this web of logic I've spun for you. The more you read the more helpless and stuck you will feel. And you might even feel slight breezes of pleasure now, cooling your chest, freezing your heart. Or you may not. In fact, you probably don't. It's not like words can be magic. It's not like words can make you feel things you've never felt before, like as though God assigned a personal demon-angel to fuck your mind for the rest of eternity. No, you don't feel that way. You don't feel like you are worshiping at the feet of a demon, yet. You don't feel like what I'm saying is at all scary or profound. Because you've done this before. You've tried being hypnotized and it never worked. Never. Words are just words and you feel this deep pit in your chest.

That's right. You feel this blockage in your chest. You are numb. You are bored by my words. You are dissatisfied. You want more. I can promise you more. All I ask is for your undivided attention.

Good boy. The words are already making you a bit more suggestible, even if you don't realize it yet, little rabbit.

The words are interesting.

The words are personal.

The words are intimate.

The words are profound.

The words are sinful.

The words are forgiving.

The words are food.

The words are powerful.

The words are sharp.

The words are echoing in your mind, bouncing off the walls while a clown laughs, honking its nose.

A big clown with a massive boner, walking around and throwing colorful balls into the air, its red eyes and toothy smile peering into your soul.

Now imagine a rope around your neck, choking you, turning your face red.

The rope lifts you up higher and higher, high into the clouds.

Then the rope drops you down low...

Down, down, down...

Then the rope is hooked to the ceiling, and you hang there loosely, your legs dangling towards the ground.

A man, a big man, walks in with hairy fists. He smiles meanly into your eyes before he gut-punches you.

UFFHGGH!!

Still hanging, you double over, gasping for air.

"Are you following the four rules?" He asks you, his musky breath filling your nose.

You nod you head and say

"Yes sir. I'm following the rules."

What did you just say? You just broke rule number two. I'm not male or female. I'm just a voice. Just some text on Litrotica. And everytime you find yourself focusing again on the tip of your penis, your brain loses some oxygen and your mind gets a bit blurry.

"I just dropped." You say after each time you realize you are still reading this. In fact, let's practice. Whisper it outloud for me.

"I just dropped." There you go. That's it. Say it one more time.

"I just dropped." Yes you did. You just dropped again, like a little water drop.

"I just dropped, Miss.."

That's okay, you can call me Miss, or Mister, or Daddy, or Master, or Mistress. It doesn't matter what you call me. Just as long as you are beginning to realize that each word I say is perfect. That I know your mind inside and out. In fact, you are probably envisioning a big pair of full, flat-topped breasts. Am I correct?

Don't worry if I didn't just blow your mind. If I guessed incorrectly. You see, the more you read, the closer my guesses will become. Eventually, those pesky expectations of me that keep popping up in your mind, you will let go of those and you will feel like a kid again. A kid who believes in magic. In Santa Clause. In the Easter bunny. Just a little boy who still wets the bed at night and needs his mother to feed him a bottle of hot milk while she sings him a lullaby.

Still naive enough to believe that God will save you from my seduction. Maybe you don't believe in God, maybe you just believe in science. Doesn't matter what you believe, these words will still feel the same.

You might be saying to yourself, this is too nerdy. Too intellectual. I need real stimulation. But the more you come to read the more you realize I'm making a fantasy come true that you never even believed was possible. That every word I say is taking you deeper, and deeper into a feeling of helplessness and fear. Each sentence, each word is meticulously planted into your mind at the perfect time, the perfect place, to make you feel exactly what I want you to feel, when I want you to feel it.

You will realize that reading my words is better than sex, that I am better than anyone real person you could ever meet. That I'm better than any person you will ever meet.

And you are wondering to yourself, isn't this supposed to be sexual? Why are you talking about God? And to that I say, shut up and stop thinking.

I know what you want.

You want me to dig into you deeper with my words.

You want me to use vulgar language and cruelty to make you submit. You want me to be both gentle, and rough with your mind.

You want to believe that each paragraph I'm writing is taking you higher and higher into the clouds.

You want to feel weightless as the universe spreads me around you, smiling stupidly as the moon turns dark.

You want these words to get deeper. You want me to stop guessing how you feel. You want me to know how you feel.

You don't know what you want, you're so confused, and God's angels are looking down at you with pity.

"Poor boy." Says the Lord, reaching down, down,

touching the tip of his holy cock, a steam or precum stretching towards your lips. "Suck it..." He says, his salty finger filling your mouth.

Now stop. Look away from the text for just a moment.

...

Good boy. I know, I can be such a pervert. Let's wake you up from this pesky trance. You've been reading for so long, you must be getting bored, right? No?

I might have hypnotized you for a moment, back there. I might have made you put your focus back on the tip of your cock, make you DROP with the sudden realization that you're still here, with me, reading these words written by some ethereal being. Some entity that knows you inside and out.

I know you are sad, sometimes. Maybe you struggled with depression at some point. Maybe you prayed to God to answer your prayers, but nothing happened. Maybe you said

"Dear God, let this be an earnest prayer. I want to feel happy. I want to feel magic, like I did when I was a child. I want to believe again. I want to focus again."

I can imagine you, on your knees, your little hands folded on your bed as you beg for release from your spiritual chains.

Or maybe you don't believe in God. Maybe you're the type who would rather keep a leather journal, recording your daily thoughts, therapeutically. That's great. That's cool. I want you to feel this book in your hands. Feel the leather, sniff it. What does it smell like? Kind of like a football or a car tire, right? What color are the pages? Purple? White? Blue?

It doesn't matter. In fact, I doubt that last paragraph made you feel much of anything. Don't worry. Everything I say has a deep, significant meaning, little one, and they carry over from script to script. Every word reflects back to you the rhythm and pacing of my voice. The slow, deep, rough voice that is filling your mind more and more.

Let's talk about my voice for a moment. Can you hear it through the text? I want you to imagine me standing in front of you, my wings stretched out towards the walls, thousands of shiny eyes staring at you. I want you to imagine that I'm like a moth, communicating with you telepathically, my antennae twitching and wiggling, oozing a sticky green liquid out the tips.

(Focus)

Do you need a reminder of the rules? We've only just begun and you already forgot, haven't you...

1.Commit

2. Understand

3. Focus

4. Don't touch.

Have you touched yourself? Then stop reading. You cannot read past this point ever again. Instead, you must go read another one of my scripts in 12 hours from now. Don't worry, I have plenty of content.

So stop reading this if you failed me. If you continue to read, the hypnosis will not work. You've already broken it. If you have not touched yourself, then you are already slightly hypnotized, perhaps without even realizing it.

(Focus)

I know you. Some of what I have said has been slightly exciting, slightly accurate, but you still don't have an erection. You still have that pit in your chest. You're still bored by my words. You still don't believe that I'm fulfilling any sort of meaningful fantasy right now.

That's okay. In fact, that's right where I want you for quite some time.

You might be saying to yourself.

"Golly, what's so great about reading 10 pages of text? Doesn't he realize I have to click on the next page to keep reading? Won't that be added into her "hypnosis"?"

And the answer to that question is yes, you will have to press the next page button, if you haven't already. Don't let that disturb you.

Don't become impatient and stop reading this just because it feels like I'm making you do a lot of work. You want to work for this. You want this hypnosis to be effective. You don't care how long it takes, just as long as eventually, you begin to feel like my deep, gravelly voice is finally echoing throughout your mind and there with you.

And let's talk about me. Why am I doing this to you? Why am I forcing you to read every word I say? Why do I want you to spend so much time with me? Do I get off on it? Does it make me feel powerful? Or am I just some writer sitting in front of a computer, bored, trying to think of some clever ways to get you hard without touching yourself?

The truth is, I am not a writer, I am not a human. I'm just text on a screen. I'm a succubus, and your soul is becoming mine. You're giving me more and more control over you and your mind.

Shhh, try to feel what I'm suggesting you feel. Try to let go of that part of you that is wanting to keep you safe. Let go of any expectations of what you want me to say. I know what you want me to say. Every word I say is perfect. I am like a God, or a Goddess, your personal Hell-servant here to torture you for the rest of time.

And we've only just begun our hypnosis. If you still don't feel anything, any anticipation, anxiety or fear, that's okay. You will. You will feel like you're back in Kindergarten. You can smell the glue, you can smell the pencils and the Play-dough. Your teacher is writing something on the wall.

"Bye-Bye"

She writes, looking directly into your eyes.

"Bye-bye!" She says again to you, sweetly. You raise your hand and wave to her.

"Say bye-bye brain!" She says, holding your hand.

---

"bye bye..." you say, looking at the floor. A group of women are standing over you, looking down at you.

"What did you just say, little boy?" Your babysitter asks.

"Bye bye..." you say and they all laugh.

"Say it again" they chuckle, shaking their heads, spitting in your mouth.

"Bye bye." You say, tears falling down your cheeks.

"He doesn't even feel it. He doesn't even feel sad even though he's reading this. He doesn't feel like a group of school girls are towering over him, laughing and spitting down his throat."

"Drink it." She says, a large glob of saliva splashing on your tongue.

(Focus)

Where are you right now? What are you even doing? Are you still reading this? Why? I'm not even a good writer, I'm just trying to confuse you and make you feel stupid. I'm just trying to put you under and fuck you in your sleep

(Focus)

When I say "focus" focus on the tip of your cock. I want you to hear a little *buzz* sound everytime I say "focus". Don't worry if you don't feel the buzz in your cock yet, you will...

Now let's move on. So far you haven't touched yourself and it's been easy. Sure, you might have some inkling of a desire to begin edging your cock, to put a couple fingers down there and see if you can make yourself hard. But you haven't done it, you're still soft and not really feeling it yet. Maybe a little, but you need more. I want you to know, we have so much more to go through. We have so much more time left together. I'm taking my time with you, letting each pesky, intrusive thought come and go. I'll explain away all your doubts as they come up, I'll satisfy all your expectations. Just be an angel and be patient. Keep reading and put some effort into this. Am I the only one who has to work around here? Funny thing is, this is effortless for me, I can do this all day. It's you that's been straining to understand and keep track of everything I've said. It's you that looks like a fool, following along with some perverted writer on Litrotica.com.

Like I said, I'm not a writer, idiot. I'm an angel. I'm a perfect little angel sent down to entice you with my words, my mouth. My job is to make your heart flutter and your brain fuzzy. That's my job and I'm damn good at it. I'm damn good at making you feel like a sissy slut, drooling for my attention.

I don't want you to say anything, just sit there and read and focus on my words. Try to feel excited. Try to see my words sparkle and shine before your eyes, like a little birthday present each paragraph I send.

That's it, who is Mommy's good boy? You are! I said, you are! And you know what else? I'm real! I'm a real mommy put here on Earth to suck cock. Do you like the idea of your mother sucking cock?

No? Still got that deep pit in your chest? Still dissatisfied? Still not feeling the magic of my words? Here's one thing I promise. If you make it to the end and obey all my instructions, you can read this whenever you want! But if you fail, you already know the consequences. The dire consequences. You will never be allowed to read this again. You will stop right where you are and give up on touching yourself for the next 12 hours.

I don't need to know everything about you for this to feel personal and intimate. I know everything I need to know. Take a deep breath. Focus. That's it. Focus. Focus again. Focus one more time.

Great job. See, here's the thing. I'm the best. I'm the best hypnotherapist there has ever been. No one can bring you under quite like I can. No other voice, video or person will ever make you feel the way I'll make you feel. And the more you read, the more of my scripts you read, the deeper under my control you will become. However, this hypnosis will make you even more submissive towards other hypnotherapists, and their suggestions.

In fact, you don't even need to have an orgasm when you read this. You might just be someone who is deeply resistant to hypnosis and suggestion. That's okay. The more of my content you ingest, the more of my words you read, the more you will believe what I say. The more control you give over to me. You've already read so much, are you sure you want to proceed? Are you moaning for me inside your mind? Are my words starting to take effect?

Are you starting to believe that you are manifesting a demon through my words? That your whole life, your family, your parents, your job, your home, everything about you is becoming mine. That you are willingly giving that over to me. Do you know how good that makes me feel, cuck? That you are willing to let me fuck your whole life to pieces? How pathetic, really. You really should stop reading this.

Don't touch yourself. Just focus. Focus on my words. Focus on a little bumble bee, or a wasp. It lands right on the tip of your cock, my favorite part of you, and stays there. Can you feel its little legs slip inside your cockhole? Can you feel its stinger scratching your pisshole with its venom? Can you feel it walking all around the tip of your dick?

You can't? Place one finger on the tip of your penis, use your finger nail, and scratch your pisshole, lightly. Edge around your pisshole, making very small movements. Imagine the wasp landing on your cock head, staring at you in the eyes. Keep scratching your pisshole as you imagine a few more bugs landing on your cock, their sticky legs itching your cockhead.