Hypnotizing My Ex-Pornstar Mum

Story Info
Billy finds the archived porn content of Lauren, his mum.
6.2k words
4.2
71.2k
132
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

I am a casual writer who have no idea about rules if there are any, I write for fun, so hope you'd find it interesting, or else, good luck searching for what makes you horny!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy's life has never been this boring so far, the pandemic, the quarantine, the lock-down, and the boring online classes. He can't even believe it has already been 6 months since the lock-down was implemented and he just feels there's no spice in his lock-down life. There is porn yes, after all, he's a nineteen years old young man who should be out there hanging out with girls and getting laid, and now all he can do is to jack off to the same porn every day. His 20years old sister Elena is of no use cuz she would be either busy with online classes or chatting with her BF, Billy can't blame her either. The lock-down really makes distant people craving for each other and people who are closer to each other in a house, distant.

His daily life typically begins with him waking up at around 10, attending a few classes where all the students are busy with finding new tricks to pretend that they're listening to the class, porn, games, or porn-games, and then sleep. Even though Lauren, Billy's mom is home all the time, she gets herself busy with her friends and TV and other stuff whereas Mike, Billy's father got the chance to see the outside world as he's in construction department and they can't deal with WORK FROM HOME.

Frustrated, eager this time, Billy takes his laptop and sits on his bed after finishing his classes, to experience some new kink in porn today. He's been through the major sites which don't excite him anymore. He desperately needs something more taboo and something which isn't cliché. As he scrolls through the categories page, there's a small category (sorted by count of videos) with the name MIND CONTROL. For someone who's not into fantasy realms of porn, he was never interested in these stuff, but for some reason, his mind wanted the variety today, and without a further ado, he clicked on the category and watched a few videos. As much fantasy as they are, he just loved the idea of taking control of a woman and using her all the ways possible. After watching a few videos, he noticed that these are produced by a specific production company and with some difficulty, he found the actual website for their videos and observed that the last video made by them was like 5 years back. The site isn't even that developed and all he can see is a few links like VIDEOS, OUR DOLLS, IMAGES, CUSTOM VIDEOS.

Billy always has the habit of extracting almost all the available information from a porn video or a specific production company and after going through their video previews, he clicked on the OUR DOLLS link. There are only a few models who worked for their company and obviously it's just a small private company it seems who mainly do the custom videos for their users. As he scrolled down further, he's almost on the verge of closing the site as there isn't much interesting stuff anymore. But the final page of the link froze his hands as he furrowed his brows and leaned a bit towards the screen.

There she is, his mother Lauren, in a blue transparent bra, her curvy body flaunting on the thumbnail, her big areolas and pointy nipples visible from the bra, her wide belly with a deep belly button, with a proud smile on her face and some cumshot on her forehead and cheeks as if she loved every drop of it when it landed on her face. Billy couldn't even believe that it's actually his mom Lauren for a while and his heart beat increased the more he stared at her. His cock was semi hard so far as he was just previewing porn, but now it's fully hard involuntarily throbbing under his laptop inside his boxers.

"Is that..." half of him wants to believe it's his mum (the horny half of him of course), while the other half just can't digest it. The name under the image says HELENA STOKES, but at this point, it's obvious for him that if that's really his mum, obviously she would have done it with some screen name. Beside her name, he can see the number 10 in brackets, which says she acted in 10 films for this company, and without a further delay, he presses on the name to see her videos, but to his wonder, he can only see 1 video on the page.

"Probably a bug or the videos might have been moved to archive." he thought to himself before clicking on the video and trying to preview it as he isn't a member of the site and he can't access full length videos anyway. He copies the name of the video and searches in internet adding her screen name at the end in the search. There are only a few results but he got what he found, the full length video and he downloaded it and that's one of the very few videos which he is so eager to watch when downloading.

Just like other videos he has seen from the company so far, this starts with a little interview with Lauren aka Helena, where she's sitting on a couch with the blue bra and blue panties with red lipstick on her plump luscious lips and some make-up to her face but the more important thing which is bugging Billy at the moment is the joyous smile on her face. As if that's her real profession, even though she just tells Billy and Elena that she used to work as a professor but stopped after she got kids to take care of.

As the video progresses, he can see someone in a doctor outfit starts to talk with her as if she's a patient visiting him, and within no time, the doctor takes out an hourglass and places it on the table as he asks Helena to look at it while he talks to her. Of course it is an act from two porn stars, but this time Billy is super involved into the video. He's just a few seconds away from watching his mum naked and on her knees serving some random ass dude in some porn video. In each of their videos, they come up with different keywords to put the woman into trance and normal states of mind, and in this video the guy says KAMERUKU looking at Helena, and the next moment, she's drowsy and slowly lets her head fall on the table with a thud and let the doctor control her mind for the rest of the video.

There she is, naked, with her breasts swaying as the doctor plays with her body, groping her unconscious body and manipulating her tranced brain. On the other hand, even though Billy is into incest porn, he never ever looked at his mum and sis in that perspective, he just found it weird...so far. And that's surely going to change as he can feel his throbbing cock waiting for a release after seeing his mum getting her brains fucked, and when the guy says KAMIKAZE, she comes back into senses. Billy observes that whatever the doctor says during the trance state, will be deeply stored in Helena's mind and even though she doesn't remember what happened when she was in trance, whatever the doctor told during the trance state still would have effect on her body and mind. This might be one of the very few videos where Billy watched every second of the video without skipping it, and just as he's about to finish the video and tried to search for more videos of her, he can hear Lauren calling from the living room for snacks as it's already 5PM.

Billy sighs and adjusts his boxer as the boner is quite visible and walks towards the living room with so many conflicting thoughts inside his head. Lauren walks out of the kitchen with a plate of sandwiches, she's in a blue full-hands shirt with the first button popped off showing slight bit of cleavage, sleeves pulled up until arms and a short white skirt which reaches her knees, that's more or less how she dresses every day. But now, the way Billy looks at her changed, a lot. As she bends down a bit by the dining table, his pervy eyes straight ahead went for her cleavage and her voluptuous breasts involuntarily. His ethics are long gone from the picture and all he can think of now is how to capitalize this.

"Should I just confront her? Or should I blackmail her? What about dad? Does he know this already? What if he already knows and what would be my leverage then? Or should I just ask her to fuck me? All pornstars would be horny most of the time anyway..." These are the top layer thoughts in his head right now and he just takes his seat in front of her.

"Oh hey Billy, your uh..professor called, and she was saying something related to Online Parents-teachers meeting? And advised me to take the instructions document from you as she circulated them in your class today..." Lauren says with a gentle smile looking at him.

Billy is still in trance, he can't get his thoughts of his mum away from his mind, and suddenly came out of trance listening to her. "Oh yeah, I'll send them to your phone." He replies.

"Oh and also mum, we were supposed to fill the form for some activity and they're asking for our parents' professions. I filled yours as Professor, but they're expecting the position and your profession details..." he says eyeing at her expressions.

To his wonder, she actually startles a bit hearing that and gulps her sandwich looking at him and blinks her eyes twice. "Oh uhm just write it as Associate Professor in Biology" she says with a pretentious smile looking down at her plate.

"And your dad called, he said he can't make it here tonight and should be staying with the clients so would probably return tomorrow." She says quickly to divert the topic.

Billy nods and he's almost certain that Lauren is Helena but he still can't be fully sure for some reason. "Helena!" he calls out loud in front of his mum and observes her expressions again.

Her face goes blank this time as her eyes freeze listening to the name and looks up at him, "what did you say?" she asks him furrowing her brows trying to keep her calm and hoping for the best.

"Elena, I'm just calling Elena for the snacks..." he says lifting his head up, fully confirming the past of his mum now. He's sure that she's none other than Helena, an ex-pornstar, who used to work in this specific hypnosis fetish company. Despite this little vital information, he still has many doubts for which he needs answers for. And the foremost thing of all is how he can make use of this information... As much as he used to love his mum so far, the sight of her voluptuous body just a while back doesn't fade away from his memory. It's as if he ignored such a tasty fruit these many years and now he opened his eyes to look at his milfy mum and her stunning beauty.

He finishes eating quickly and just smiles at Elena as she walks out with earphones plugged in, probably video calling her boyfriend. Billy straight ahead walks inside his room and locks the door and opens the laptop again to continue searching about her. Unfortunate to him, he couldn't find more of her past info, but however he already managed to download her videos as there were around 10-15 in some site. The more he watched them, the more sexual his thoughts became for his mum. If he thinks of Lauren now, she actually looks more stunning in this phase of her life than the past pornstar phase. As he kept watching how she submits herself for the hypnotist in several videos, almost all of them have the same two words used by the hypnotist to take control of her.

"Can I..." his thoughts gain speed again revolving in his head. "Can I use the same technique on her to control her?" the very thought gives Billy an erect boner in his boxer. "Would it really work? Or is it just an act like any other porn films?" more thoughts start to add to his first thought. And the more he thinks about this idea, the more he convinces himself that he loses nothing by giving it a shot. It takes time for him anyway for his dad to come home so that Billy can come to know if his dad already knows about this past of Lauren.

He watches the videos again carefully to observe details from the hypnotist and he's just waiting for a perfect moment. Elena sleeps in her room, usually Lauren and his dad sleep in their room while Billy sleeps in his room, and since his dad is out of city, he starts to think tonight would be the best time to experiment on his mum. They finish dinner together and around 10PM or so, Billy slowly walks out of his room. After confirming that Elena is busy in her room which is just across Billy's and in front of Lauren's, he walks slowly towards Lauren's room as the door is just open. He can peek a bit to see Lauren lying on her bed reading a book with her glasses on, she's in her pink satin robe reaching her knees while he can observe her voluptuous melons being held by the robe in their places.

After a moment's hesitation, Billy walks inside, a bit nervous, excited, horny, staring at her. She shifts her gaze from the book to him as she gets up, sitting on bed leaning back to the headboard placing book away. It is a bit unusual for Lauren seeing Billy walking up to her room at this hour of the night, so she instantly thinks something's up with Billy.

"Heyy, what's up? Didn't you sleep yet?" She asks folding her hands, involuntarily pushing up her breasts, flashing the cleavage.

"Uhm I was thinking about something and can't figure out how to proceed with it." Billy says standing in front of her.

After a moment's silence, Lauren suddenly thinks Billy might be talking about asking a girl on a date? She knows that she or Mike ever had these kind of talks with Billy so far, so she feels a bit weird and guilt and relieved at the moment.

"Aw honey, what happened? And come on sit here first." She says sliding up to the headboard.

Billy takes a seat in front of her, still gluing his eyes at her deep cleavage and then looks up at her. "Uhh, I am not sure this is how it works, but uhm... KAMIRUKU?" he says in a doubtful manner looking at her, anticipating something strange to happen.

Lauren furrows her brows hearing that and a confused look covers her happy face, "What is that?" she asks confused.

Billy becomes nervous as his experiment failed drastically, and it's obvious from the look of Lauren's face right now. "Wait, this has got to work... It worked in videos... Was the word correct? Is it KAMERUKU or KAMIRUKU?" he starts to think for himself inside, while maintaining a plain face outside.

"KAMERUKU?" he says even more doubtfully this time, but to his wonder, he can observe Lauren's face going blank instantly. She has no expression now and just staring at his face with her hands still folded and pushing her breasts up.

On the other hand, Billy can't believe it actually worked. Without even starting anything sexual yet, his cock becomes fully erect thinking of all the things he could do to her.

"Uhm mom?" he moves her leg twice to see if she can feel senses.

"Helena?" he says looking at her.

"Yes master!" Lauren replies with a bland robotic tone.

He starts to think of the other keyword to bring her back to normal stage.

"KAMIKAZE." he says looking at her this time more confidently and within no time, she blinks her eyes and furrows her brows looking at him.

"uhm honey? What were you saying again?" she asks looking at him.

Now he feels a bit more confident about this, but he still has some more doubts about how this whole thing works and he can't wait to experiment on her the whole night as it'd just be the two of them anyway.

"Oh yeah about that, I just wanted to ask about something. Do you have any idea about Helena?" he asks directly.

Lauren's expressions change again, as if she's traumatized by that name. "Helena who? I don't know anyone named Helena, but why do you ask anyway?" she asks in return.

"I was watching some porn and found you under the name Helena mom." Billy blurts out finally.

Lauren's eyes go wide, "You did what? Billy why are you talking like this?" she replies a bit angrily and pissed off.

"KAMERUKU." Billy says in a deeper voice looking at her.

Her eyes become normal and her face goes blank again staring at him.

"Good. So now, what's your name?" Billy asks.

"Lauren, master." She replies.

"And what was your occupation a few years back?" he asks curiously.

"I was a pornstar master." She replies bluntly.

"What was your name back then?" he asks.

"Helena Stokes, master!" she reveals.

"And you married dad..." he pauses in middle as he blurts out DAD instead of Mike. "So this was before your marriage or after marriage?" he asks.

"Before marriage master." She replies.

Billy realizes that whoever says this word and controls her, they would instantly become her master, which makes him think how many other aspects she was trained into other than calling master.

"So does Mike know of your past?" he asks.

"No master." She replies without even caring to explain. She would obviously answer whatever she's asked to while she's in trance state and couldn't think with her own mind anyway. But on the other hand, Billy got more than what he asked for. He can hypnotize her, control her mind, can even blackmail her, but at this moment right now, he feels overwhelmingly powerful cuz of the control he has over her, which might take days or weeks to achieve if he had taken the blackmail path.

"So when I put you back into normal state, you're gonna forget about me asking you about Helena... Do you understand?" Billy says to check what he can do to her during trance state.

"Yes master, when you put me to normal state, I won't remember that you asked me about Helena." She says repeating after him.

"KAMIKAZE." Billy says out loud.

"Lauren holds her forehead as if someone else is inside her head, "So what were you saying earlier honey? Sorry mommy feels a slight headache..." she says in her normal tone.

"Are you alright mom? I can bring headache pills if you want... And I was asking about your past profession, like what did you do before marrying dad..." he asks sliding further towards her and placing his hand on her knee.

"I already told you honey, that I was a professor in Biology..." she says with a slight sigh.

"KAMERUKU." He says again. "From now on, whenever I touch your body, you would feel horny for me. Do you understand?" Billy says, trying to understand if he can manipulate her physically or just mentally. Most of these thoughts he has so far are obviously coming from the videos he had watched from that fetish production company.

"Yes master, I understand. Whenever you touch my body, I'll feel horny for you." She says.

"KAMIKAZE." Billy says taking his hand away from her knees.

"And what form are you supposed to submit which needs your mother's occupation anyway?" she asks suspecting him for asking about her profession again and again.

"Some examination form mom, we don't know full details yet." He says slowly placing his hand on her knees and slowly sliding her satin cloth up this time.

Her expressions change suddenly as she bites her lower lip slowly and her body loosens a bit. Her pussy starts to tingle as Billy's hand kept going further up her thighs slowly, her mind conflicting morally with the changes happening inside her body. Her hand involuntarily goes for her crotch trying to hold her tingling cunt but she can't help it anymore.

"Whoa, what happened? Mum? Are you alright?" Billy asks slyly.

"Yeah I..." she stutters, holding her breath and biting her lower lip, "I am fine honey... I just feel a bit..." she couldn't finish the sentence. She just can't admit that she's feeling horny for her own son.

"Ahh you definitely don't seem to be normal mom..." he says getting up from bed and she becomes normal instantly but the horny memories don't fade away from her and she feels extremely guilty over this.

"Here take some water." Billy grabs the water bottle from the desk beside her bed and hands it over to her, meanwhile placing his hand on her thighs again. Her robe is lifted until her right inner thigh, exposing her creamy toned soft thigh.

12