Hypnotizing my Mother

Story Info
Erotic hypnosis is a wonderful thing to behold.
8.3k words
4.31
14.3k
40
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotizing my Mother

Erotic hypnosis is a wonderful thing to behold.

Katherine tricked her son, Brian, by convincing him that he had hypnotized her. He believed that he had hypnotized his MILF of a mother to get what he sexually wanted from her. Only, with her getting what she sexually wanted from him, she turned his hypnosis against him.

Without realizing it, he had given his mother a way to have sex with him. He'd be the one who accepted all of the guilt, the blame, and the shame for thinking that he had sexually seduced his mother with hypnotism. He'd be the one thinking that he had taken advantage of her when she was the one who had taken advantage of him.

Katherine seized the opportunity to have sex with Brian. With him giving her hypnotic suggestions, she'd do whatever he asked her to do. While convincing him that she was under his control, little did he know that she wanted to strip herself naked in front of him while he watched. Little did he know that she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

# # #

Hypnotizing my Mother

Brian's Point of View:

My name is Brian. I'm 23-years-old. Because of the continued COVID pandemic, my 45-year-old, single mother, Katherine, and I work from home. No longer socializing with our friends and coworkers, other than on computer screen and cell phone, and with neither of us dating, I'm as horny as my mother is, no doubt, sexually frustrated.

Continually around her seven days a week and twenty-four hours a day, we've developed a strong connection. Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, knowing full well that it's wrong, I've sexually attracted to my mother. Who wouldn't be? She's gorgeous.

She's 5' 9" tall with long, beautiful, red hair, and bright, blue eyes. She has freckles but not an overwhelming amount of them but plenty enough to prove that she is a natural redhead and not a dye job. She has huge, Irish milkmaid, double D, cup breasts.

I know her bra size because I've gone through her lingerie drawer. I love seeing touching and feeling her panties and bras. I've masturbated myself while holding them in my horny hand.

Katherine is my dream woman. I love tall women with red hair, blue eyes, freckles, and big breasts. I love my mother not in the way that a son should love his mother. I love her in the way that a husband loved his wife or a boyfriend loved his girlfriend.

Something that I constantly masturbate over while imagining what she looked like naked, I'd love to see her without her clothes. I'd love to touch and feel her naked body every-where. I'd love to have sex with my mother. Only, with incestuous sex illegally forbidden, she'd never allow me to see her without her clothes. She'd never have sex with me.

Just once, giving me more to masturbate over, I'd love to see her in her bra and panties. I'd love to see her topless. I wish I could see her naked. Daring myself to do so but never having the courage to go through with it, I'd love to expose my erect, naked prick to her. I'd love her to catch me masturbating and watch me cum.

I wonder if I dared expose myself to her if she'd look. If I had an erection, I wonder if she'd stare. I wonder if she would stay to watch me cum or if she'd look away in embarrassment, shame, disgust, and disgrace. I wondered if she'd admonish me for deliberately dick flashing her. Then, there are those times that I imagined her taking me in her soft and warm hand and stroking me.

Nothing more than a masturbation fantasy that will never happen, I'd love her to stroke my prick while allowing me to feel and fondle her naked breasts. I'd love to suck my mother's nipples while she continued masturbating me. I'd love to cum for her.

'Cum, Brian. Cum for mommy,' I imagined her saying.

# # #

Sometimes, feeling housebound, it's boring working from home. There's never anything good to watch on television. Instead of playing video games, with me having plenty of free time after I finished working, I've been looking for something else to do. I've been looking for a hobby to occupy me.

I've tried learning guitar but I'm not very good at it. I don't have the discipline to practice. I tried painting but I'm no painter. After watching magicians on America's Got Talent, I tried to do magic but I sucked at that, too. I haven't found anything that I love to do.

The only thing that I enjoy doing is watching porn online, especially mother and son and stepmother and stepson sex videos. I enjoy masturbating myself while imagining having sex with my mother. Again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I fear that she'd toss me out of her house if ever I made a sexual move on her.

She's not that kind of woman. Modestly moral, and a devoted Christian, she's a church going woman. She's not sexually attracted to me in the way that I'm sexually attracted to her.

Then, lo and behold, my salvation from boredom. I finally found something that interested me. I saw a book online about hypnotism. Even better than that, I found a book on erotic hypnosis. I never knew such a thing as erotic hypnosis existed. Of course, I bought the book and it was delivered the next day without my mother seeing what was in the package.

Beyond being sexually excited, the reason why I bought the book, I imagined hypnotizing my mother. I imagined in my hypnotic control. I imagined giving her hypnotic suggestions to undress and strip herself naked. I imagined hypnotizing her to have sex with me.

Not knowing anything about hypnotism, I needed to know how it worked. While hoping that a mother having sex with her son was something that she'd do while under hypnosis, I needed to know what people under hypnosis would do and not do. Without her even remembering that we had sex, how hot would that be to hypnotize her to fuck and suck me?

# # #

Already having my victim in mind, my MILF of a mother, I wondered if I could hypnotize her. I wondered if I could give her a hypnotic suggestion to slowly and sexily remove her clothes in front of me. Taking it slow to see how far I could go, at the very least, I wondered if I could hypnotize her to flash me her bra and panties. Something that I've never seen, I'd love her to see her sexy lingerie.

If that worked, not stopping there, I wondered if I could hypnotize her to remove her blouse, her skirt, and stand before me in her bra and panties. I'd love to see my mother in her white, low-cut brassiere and her white, sheer, bikini panties. I wondered if I could hypnotize her to remove her bra and stand before me topless. I wondered if I could hypnotize her to remove her panties and strip herself naked.

While masturbating myself, I imagined watching her undressing herself. I imagined her standing in front of me in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I imagined staring at her naked body and masturbating while she stood before me in a hypnotic trance. Daring myself to do so, I wondered if she'd be aware of me exposing myself, stroking my cock, and cumming in front of her.

Not having a clue how to sexually seduce my mother, I wondered if I could use hypnosis to have sex with her. With her not an exhibitionist, I wondered if I could give her hypnotic suggestions to flash me, remove her clothes, and strip herself naked. With her not an incestuous whore, I wondered if I could give her a hypnotic suggestion to have sex with me. I'd love to not only see my mother naked but also, I'd love to have sex with her.

Able to see, touch, feel, and fondle her naked body, how hot would that be to have sex with my mother while she was in a hypnotic trance? No doubt, the only way that I could see her without her clothes was if I had hypnotic control of her and gave her a hypnotic suggestion to undress. Again, the only way that I could have sex with her was if she was under my hypnotic control and was consciously unaware that I had sex with her naked body.

How hot would that be for her to allow me to make out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere as we made love and fucked? How hot would that be to finger her pussy and lick her cunt? While she's under my hypnotic control, how hot would that be for her to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and allow me to cum in her mouth?

I'd love to cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her huge, naked breasts. I'd love to see her dripping with my cum from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, and her chin. I'd love to give my MILF of a mother a cum bath.

Finally finding something that I was interested in doing, and something that may hopefully allow me to have sex with my mother, I read the book cover to cover. I borrowed her necklace that had a big, shiny, gold heart to use as my prop to hypnotize her. I hoped that by swaying a shiny object in front of her eyes that I could hypnotize her into having sex with me. Worth a try, I hoped she'd agree to have me try and hypnotize her.

# # #

"Mom," I said.

She was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher. Something she always wears and removes before entering the living room, she wears a full apron to not get her clothes wet or soiled. I've always had a sexual fantasy of stealthily coming up behind her and surprising her when she's at the kitchen sink. I imagined pressing my pajama clad erection against her skirt and panty clad ass while reaching around her to cup and feel her big breasts in my hands through her apron.

Only, that was something that I'd never have the courage to do, nonetheless, but something that I've masturbated over doing to my mother. As if she was a sexy cook or a nudist only wearing an apron, I'd love to see her wearing nothing but her apron. With the front of her apron unable to totally cover her huge breasts, I imagined her enormous tits playing peek-a-boo out the sides of her apron. I'd love to see my mother's naked breasts and her erect nipples when she leaned over me to pour me coffee and/or serve me food.

I imagined the back of her apron exposing her shapely, naked ass. Every time she turned to face the kitchen sink, bent at the waist to remove something from the refrigerator, or put something in the oven, I imagined seeing her shapely, naked ass. I imagined seeing the back of her red, trimmed pussy. Yet, nothing more than my masturbation fantasy, again, with my mother, a morally modest woman, a church going woman, she'd never walk around me in only her apron with nothing underneath.

From where I sat in my chair, I watched her remove her apron and walk from the kitchen to the living room. As if she knew that I hoped to get an upskirt peek of her panties, she sat like a lady across from me with her knees cemented together. I hoped that by hypnotizing her that I could give her a hypnotic suggestion to flash me. Giving me much more to masturbate over later, something that I've never seen before, I'd love to see an upskirt peek of my mother's panties.

# # #

"What is it, Brian," she asked?

I looked at her and smiled as if she was my girlfriend instead of my mother. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy.

"You know that I've been trying to find a hobby," I said.

She laughed, rolled her eyes, and let out a big sigh.

"You've yet to find something that you love to do and enjoy doing," she said. "Maybe you should take up knitting. I find that so relaxing."

I made a face.

'The only way that I'd knit was if I could knit her a bra and panties, and help her put them on her naked body,' I thought.

I imagined showing her the bra and panties that I knitted her.

'Look what I knitted for you mom,' I imagined saying. 'Remove all of your clothes so that I can see how my knitted bra and panties look on you,' I imagined saying to my mother.

I smiled at her.

"I think I may have found something that interests me enough to do in my spare time," I said.

She gave me her motherly smile.

"You have? That's wonderful. What did you find to do, Brian," she asked?

I held up my book of hypnosis while deliberately covering the word erotic with my hand.

"Hypnotism," I said. "I've been reading all about it. It's a fascinating subject."

# # #

She looked at me and made a face. Then, she laughed.

"Hypnotism? Don't fool yourself. Hypnosis doesn't work unless you're a trained professional, such as a doctor," she said with a laugh.

I made a face and persevered.

"How do you know it doesn't work? Have you ever tried having someone hypnotize you?"

She nodded her head.

"I tried it twice. Once to stop smoking and another time to lose weight. Neither time worked," she said with a sad, little smile.

I laughed.

"You don't smoke anymore. And you lost that ten pounds that you could never lose," I said. "Hypnotism must have worked for you."

She laughed again.

"Pure will power. I stopped smoking by going cold turkey. I lost weight by eating less and exercising more," she said. "Hypnotism had nothing to do with either of those goals."

# # #

Not taking no for an answer, I imagined hypnotizing my mother. I imagined her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I imagined her having sex with me. While hoping that she'd appease me by saying yes to me trying to hypnotize her, I asked my mother my question.

"May I try and hypnotize you, mother," I asked?

She laughed again.

"I'm sorry, Brian, but I'm one of those people who can't be hypnotized. Hypnotism doesn't work on me. You'd be wasting your time," she said. "Besides, I have a headache," she said, putting a hand to her head and making a face filled with pain.

I smiled at my mother while persevering.

"What if I can relieve your headache with hypnosis," I asked? "Would that make you a believer?"

She gave me another motherly smile.

"If you could remove my headaches, I'd have you hypnotize me whenever my head hurts, which unfortunately, has been every day lately," she said with a little laugh.

# # #

"Okay. I'll try to relax you by hypnotizing you to give you some relief from your headache," I said.

She shrugged.

"Okay. I'll be your guinea pig. Give it a try," she said. "What do I have to lose but my headache. Only, I don't think it will work."

I slowly waved her gold heart necklace in front of her eyes. She let out a little laugh when she saw me using her necklace to hypnotize her. Just as I read in the book, I hoped to put my mom in a hypnotic trance.

"Don't think of anything. Blank your mind and relax," I said. "Breathe, mom. Breathe. Keep your eyes on the gold heart."

I watched her eyes moving back and forth and back and forth.

"Breathe, mom. Breathe," I said in a gentle and soothing voice to induce relaxation and tranquility.

According to my book, by adopting a softer and deeper tone, I established an atmosphere of safety and of comfort. I continued slowly moving the heart back and forth in front of her eyes while she continued staring at it. As if her jewelry was a pendulum on a clock, I continued slowly swaying her necklace in front of her eyes.

"Relax. Relax, mom. Relax," I said. "Breathe and relax."

As if she was already in a trance, she continued staring at her necklace.

"You're getting sleepy," I said. "Your eyelids feel very heavy. Your eyelids are too heavy to keep them open. Close your eyes. Close your eyes and sleep. Sleep, mother. Sleep. Sleep," I said.

Obediently obeying me, I watched her close her eyes. Then, she slumped her head down. She was sleeping. I couldn't believe it. I had put my mother asleep. I could tell by her regular breathing that she was deeply sleeping.

The first time I was able to seductively stare at her without fear of her catching me looking, I stared at her big breasts moving up and down with her breathing. Surprisingly, something that I had never seen before, the impressions of my mother's erect nipples were clearly visible through her blouse and bra. Not believing that she was sexually aroused, I figured that she was cold.

# # #

"Listen to my voice," I said while ready to give her my code word.

I looked at her sleeping while wondering if she could hear me. I didn't know if I had hypnotized her or if she was just sleeping.

"Hear what I have to say," I said.

I hoped she could hear me. I hoped she wasn't sleeping but in a hypnotic trance. I couldn't wait to give her my hypnotic suggestion.

"Whenever I say the word 'Flash,' I want you to expose yourself to me," I said while hoping that my hypnosis worked, and she'd show me her undergarments.

As I read in the book, I emphasized the word 'Flash,' as her code word. Only, I needed to be more specific. I needed to tell her what I wanted her to show me and what I wanted to see.

"Whenever you hear the word 'Flash," I said again. "I want you to part your knees wide open and flash me your panties."

Filled with trepidation and sexual anticipation, I hoped that my hypnotic suggestion worked. Still not knowing how that worked, I hoped that she wasn't consciously aware but sub-consciously aware that I had given her a suggestion to flash me her panties. When she awakened from her deep sleep, I hoped she didn't remember that I gave her a suggestion to flash me. How embarrassing would that be if my mother knew that I hypnotized her just to see her sexy underwear?

'This was it. This was really it.' I thought. 'Hoping that it worked, I gave my mother her first hypnotic suggestion.'

# # #

Making myself clear, while reinforcing my hypnotic suggestion, I told her again exactly what I expected her to do and what I wanted to see.

"Whenever I say the word 'Flash,' I want you to slowly raise your skirt and part your knees open enough to give me an upskirt peek of your panties," I said again.

Not stopping with just one hypnotic suggestion, I added a second one.

"Then, whenever I say the word 'Flash,' I want you to lean forward and hold open the top of your blouse. I want you to show me a down blouse view of the tops of your breasts, your cleavage, and your bra," I said.

Now, should someone else enter the room and interrupt us when my mother was flashing me, I needed to give her a word to make her stop flashing herself. In the way that I had chosen to use 'Flash,' as her code word to expose herself to me, I needed to use another rarely used word for her to stop flashing me. I decided to use the code word, 'Dim.'

"When you hear the word, 'Dim,' you will sit back in your seat, pull down your skirt, close your knees, and cross your legs," I said.

Now that I had hypnotized my mother and had given her the code word 'Flash,' to expose herself to me, I couldn't wait to test my hypnotic suggestion to see if it worked on my mother.

"When I count to three, you will awaken relaxed and refreshed. Your headache will be gone," I said.

I looked at my mother in the way that I've never looked at her before. I looked at her with lustful desire. I looked at her while hoping that we could soon be lovers.

"One," I said with sexual anticipation. "Two," I said with trepidation. "Three," I said with horniness.

Immediately, my mother raised her head and opened her eyes. She smiled at me.

"I feel so relaxed. I feel as if I had a deep sleep," she said. "And my headache is gone. How did you do that, Brian," she asked?

I smiled at my mother. Undressing her with my eyes, I looked at her as if she was already flashing me her panties and her bra.

"You were right, mother. Unfortunately, I couldn't hypnotize you. I just had you close your eyes, control your breathing, and relax. That's what got rid of your headache," I said.

As soon as she gave me a big smile, hoping that it would work, I said my code word.

"Flash," I said while holding my breath in hopes that I had hypnotized her into flashing me.

# # #

As soon as I gave her the code word to flash me her panties, she stared at me without emotion as if she had suddenly fallen in a trance. Then, immediately obeying my hypnotic suggestion as I hoped she would, I watched her slowly raise the hem of her skirt up past her shapely thighs and all the way up to her crotch. Not believing my horny eyes, as if she was a construction worker at lunch, she parted her knees wide open.