All Comments on 'Hypocrite or Cuckold'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 472 Comments (Page 4)
uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 8 years ago
a 0 if it was offered

wow I wasted time reading this one it sucked big time!

FenixreignFenixreignalmost 8 years ago

Unfortunately, while your premise is intriguing, it is also incorrect. The gentleman in this story was confronted by his wife and told that he isn't a hypocrite, the problem is that she most certainly is. If she wanted to make things even between them she had the oppportunity to make them even but after 2 months, she was well past even.

You started to get there, in my opinion, when you had him prep for divorce and then stand up for himself, but for me, you really killed it with his final acceptance of that list. The moment she realized that she could get what she wanted from the list with her husband and not be "judged" as she put it, she sshould have immediately gone to her husband and spoken with him. His acceptance that she wanted to finish the list with her lover and not him despite her knowing that it would work with him is completely false based on his personality demonstrated here.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 8 years ago
WTF ??

Bill Jackson would be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life and I sure as hell wouldn't be married any longer... or in the least would have at least 7 months of strange stuff before officially dumping her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I must concur with

Slirpuff...WTF She was gone at the first mention of her goal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Helena Montana cheating wife

Husband know does nothing but sob and has returned drinking after years of abstinence

She has stated she will continue to have affair after after as that is who she is and will always be that way. She has also declared she can do whatever shewants and doesn't care about the destruction she causes in other people's lives.

Explains the black widow tattoo she got for her 50thbirthday

She alsolike tontalk about affairs telling new lovers and others aboutpast loves

A friend of someone who live and reputation she destroyed created Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

As college instructor she coercedstudent into sex threatening his grade and the telling him if he didn't do what she wanted she would go to dept head and FALSELY ACCUSE HIM OF ASSAULTING HER. TRUTH IS SHE HAD BEEN MAKING CONTACT WHICH WOULD BE CONSIDEREDSEXUAL ASSAULT IF SHE WERE A MALE

PRESSING HER BREASTS AGAINST HIM, TRAILING HER FINGERTIPS ACROSS HIS GROIN WHILE TURNING PAGES OF BOOK HE HAD IN LAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, typical liberal intellectual bullshit....

.. what a WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
simply stupid

and not worthy of BDSM 1*

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
My opinion, of course

1) The idea that "sex was just sex and that sex did not ever equate to love" is really stupid. For Steve to believe that and for Cindy to change her mind to agree with Steve is also really stupid.

2) I can accept a wife admitting to a 2-month affair but I can't ever see a husband agreeing to let her keep being adulterous. Really unrealistic.

3) This is the first time I've ever commented on this, but the spelling errors really took away from the story. In several places, I had to re-read a phrase (sometimes several times) to even understand what the author meant. (At least learn how to spell "damn".)

4) The premise that Cindy wouldn't tell Steve what was on her list and let him explore with her, but she *would* have an 8-month affair so she could explore with another man is unacceptable. No man would let that happen without a divorce or some other solution.

5) Okay, Steve found out Cindy's lover's name but he didn't do anything with it. Why?

6) Why did Cindy feel the need to explore in the first place?

7) I must admit I'm curious about what was on her list.

8) How did Cindy meat her lover?

9) Why did Cindy choose to ignore her wedding vows?

10) I really believe that regardless of what Cindy said, she didn't love Steve, based on her taking a lover for so long.

11) Why did Steve live with her cheating for so long?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

In real life, he would have left her when he realized she was having sex every day and he was without her for so many months. That alone showed she didnt value her husband.

Divorce would have been the only outcome in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

DUMB REAL DUNB

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Extreme bullshit

Cuck and whore.

Anyone putting up with this slutty whore for that long is in a lifestyle.

This story was very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible ....I mean Really Terrible!!

That is the worst writing I have ever read....period! Talk about gay cuck shit! Stormx tries to make it seem more like a level playing field by writing that he had an affair 10 years previous...but both ot them are fucked in the head!!! Can't bother to write anything else about this garbage cucky shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
StormX

Talk about getting YOUR ASS SMOKED! Hopefully you learned to NEVER write another cheating WHORE wife Apologist, RAAC piece of shit like this again.

Btw .... this story deserved the scores it received ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CUCKY SHIT

This is the worse piece of cucky shit I've ever read, I've kept reading hoping he'd burn the bitch to the ground, but he just sucked some more cum just like the author did,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@britease

Thanks for confirming what anyone who has read your stories already knows. Your expressed utter enjoyment of this story does confirm you to be the wimp you deny being. Masochist? Hell yes.

Over 300 comments on this story and all but a few are repulsed by the husband.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
An Emasculated Wimp

He was suffering from estrogen poisoning in his panties, he is in great need of a retroactive abortion

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Disgusting!

Couldn't make it through page 2! I don't know which of these shitty people is the bigger douche-bag,the horrible wife or the spineless wimp of a husband!

As soon as she ruined their dinner with her emasculating news he should have told her to fuck off,or at very least told her that her cheating had to stop.

I suppose my review can be summed up in one word :

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

jott50jott50about 7 years ago
Congratulations

Your story has been awarded the only 1 star I have ever given. And I have read some really bad crap in my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Darune

Two stars good setup for an unfinished story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

He's a wimp, a cuckold, a pussy, a balless wonder. Just divorce her cheating, slut ass already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Expect Wife To Pass Along An STD

I know a man in a similar situation. His wife would not divulge the name of her lover and continued the almost daily affair. So the husband found a girl with an STD and had sex with her. Then he had sex with his wife, who passed it on to her lover, and by extension onto the lover's wife and other sexual partners. It was almost epidemic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep your bags packed.

This woman is not a keeper unless you are a masochist and love being hurt.

Or just cut off your balls and hand them to her because your manhood is gone gone gone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pitiful

Pitiful man in a pathetic relationship. I don't understand the kind of love a self-centered bitch declares towards him. Who guarantees anything she says is true. If a woman does that to a man using an affair years old as a bargain chip, and never tells you the reason for her affair, she does not care about you. Pitiful cumeater, hope he can sleep at night with himself and the horns he's carrying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid ass whip

There's not a man in this entire world that would let his wife do that s*** to him that mother f***** should have been shot and buried at his balls cut off and shoved down his damn throat there's not a guy that f****** stupid anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
balancing scales is one thing

But wife had gone beyond that already by the time she admitted affair.

Husband's choice was to allow her actions with only a feeble attempt to stay even. Worse still he paid for it which did nothing to equal her obvious emotional and romance laden adventures.

Your first foray into LW stories initially defines you as a matt moreau or little dickie gerald disciple.

That having been stated, I will venture back for future submissions when getting my monthly humor moment during which I laugh at matt richard and possibly you and your groups' apparent desire to be humiliated.

That regular visit to those such stories has an added personal bonus.

My trip through my own real life memories of the numerous times wives of some husbands who had sought to publicly embarass the ignorant construction worker( ME ). I silently weathered their remarks because their wives and I shared a secret of sorts. Well kind of secret I guess..you know how females love to share with each other.

Basic facts an intelligent mid 40s guy with the muscular body those married housewives dreamed about and their husbands' never had...was working one day and two milfsstopped to watch...young children with them. They started excitedly talking about muscles in my arms and their excited conversation became loud enough for me to hear them wondering if I worked out and lifted weights...turned out they were friends with someone I knew...that I knew very well!!!

A little over a month later, while in my watering hole on a Friday night, they and their husbands came in with a couple I knew. He was one of above mentioned ''enemies''

She was one of the wives who knew my muscular arms were not the only hard, large-veined and huge muscle I had.

By the end of the night, at far end of dark parking lot, both those inquisitive ladies had the answers to the questions they had posed a few weeks earlier.

Yes I worked out and they were instructed on my regimen.

Yes I lifted weights! Both were lifted up and down for several sets and reps against the door of my truck. Both would be sore in morning.

Ol' DOUBLE 8 made sure of that as in one for length, the other circumference.

Both insisted I let them use my tape measure - seems the weekly girls' get together insisted on accuracy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of words & time

Well there is 10 minutes wasted. Would have better off watching paint dry. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duh

I give this story a minus five. A Five SHITER story.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
pretty poor

the premise of this story if written in a realistic way could actually make a really interesting read, but it just turned into a willing cuck fantasy. rubbish

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 6 years ago
Hard to Read

For two reasons:

1. Paragraphs are your friend. Especially in dialogue but having 20 sentences in a paragraph makes for a hard read. I had a very difficult time following what was going on but then:

2. Life is hard but shit, this guy's life reads even harder. I'd probably have to shoot someone even if that was me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This guy is seriously screwed up...

... even worse than the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Paragraphs, bitch! Do you know what they are? /Samuel L. Jackson voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I feel dirty just skimming this garbage

Who are the sick fucks that write this shit? I've developed the habit of reading the ending before committing to reading the entire story, otherwise I just read a bit here and there. This one was a real peace of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not even one star

Not even one star for this crap.

Reading this means that this was fifteen minutes of my life I can never get back.

Must be written by a woman.We all know these stories are fiction, but they MUST be somewhat believable.. NO man would put up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

It seems that it is OK for her to fuck her lover with his oversized cock every day but when her husband suggested that he would go out and get laid the stupid selfish bitch didn't think it was right. Even then she never was able to give him a clean cunt so he could have his turn as he requested.

If my wife had put me in that position she would have been served, but my wife was a real loving wife and was true to her wedding vows.

When he started to fix the bank accounts and credit cards I thought he was going serve he even wasted money on a P.I I thought she was to be served but he wimped out but if he had ignored any agreement went out every night and got some pussy it would serve her right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rofl so bad

Congratulations. That was literally the worst story I ever skimmed. It was so bad I didn't even read it. Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fascinating! The Comments, I Mean!

I read this for the first time today, 29 Sept., 2017. 339 comments AND ONLY ONE PERSON NOTED THAT THIS WAS StormX's first story! (My Lit pages show ths story in Feb, 2010, another March, 2010, then April, 2010, and the last story in June, 2010.)

And not one of you reviewers cut him any slack over HIS FIRST Story! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! If any of you bums were paying to read here, your criticisms might be justified! But you're reading for free, you sanctimonious bastards!! Most of you have never written here, but pile shit on a guy who actually made an effort. A number of you are so discusting, you've gotten yourselves BANNED, so we can't tell if you've ever written anything or not.

You're just a bunch of ravenous vultures, waiting to swoop down on the next new meat!

Bums, all of you!

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
pathetic

no way. he cheated ok, asshole move . however this is garbage. divorce and move on. he will pay for it but not lose his mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude? I mean, damn...

...your writing is pretty good and will probably get better with practice. But seriously, if you aren't going to let your hero have any balls, at least give him him enough backbone to stand up. A really good story, well told, can maybe carry an otherwise unlovable character. The average story needs to have some hook for the reader to identify with. This guy is sludge, no wonder she doesn't respect him. Yeah, I know what she SAID. Compare that to what she DID. The phrase, "actions speak louder than words" is a cliche because it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky me

I read a couple paragraphs and just flipped to the end to read comments. Saved my brain from reading drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rubbish

One of the most stupid stories I have ever read,Steve needs to see a shrink as he is certifiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I couldn't resist reading it. Any story with 340+ comments and 200,000+ reads must have hit on something, even with the low score. The writing is not bad for a beginner. The emotions were potentially great keying on insecurities common to happily married men in a long term marriage. Obviously, the low score is a result of it going completely off the rails by the husband allowing the affair to continue long term. In addition, no sane happily married women that claims to love her husband as much as this one does is going to put her marriage in doubt just for a bigger dick. I don't understand why guys get so hung up on this.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Waaaaay uncomfortable.....

...but well written, i.e. dialog, flow, pace, etc.

Comment of story plot: Bill Jackson is a dead man walking. Simple. And I would have done it almost ASAP.

Query? How exactly did Cindy and Bill meet? Bill knew Cindy was married, yet he still bedded her? Or did she lie at first by hiding her rings, or said she was in an open marriage? It was made clear, Cindy likes to be “dirty”, but did Bill encourage that? Was he trying to make a “happy” cuckold? If so, then terminate with extreme prejudice.

God, what a simple minded airhead. How could he... well, Steve knew what he was marrying, so any consequences are his fault.

When Steve found out about “The Bucket List” he should have INSISTED HE be allowed to finish it. If not, then goodbye.

And BTW, that list had to be looooooooong. Shit, my list could be finished in 3 weeks, maybe a month on the outside, at their rate(s) (2 rates mentioned - ~~2/week, and 4-6/week). And if the list was that long, it must have included BDSM, and it was never mentioned she had any marks (other than being “dirty”).

As I said, very uncomfortable. But because it reads so easily, and it kept me going to “what happens next?”, and I’ve now read it 3x. Each time I’ve wanted the end to be different - BTB, and PTLB (punish the loverboy - unless there is already a term for that that I’ve missed.

Now, that I think of it, this story has a LOT of holes. Again, even though I’ve read it 3x, I now can’t give it better than 3-stars.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Beyond belief

Interesting that you attempted this story and actually well written but having delt with this issue personally and stayed married through it, I just don't see someone going that far to maintain a marriage with that level of cheating. I suppose there may be a few who are really into the cuckhold thing but if that wasn't their thing to begin with..... still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just a dumb hubby i would have thrown the bitch out when she told me what she wass doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

Utter crap

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
What

happened to you to make the kind of person who would write this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
too much

wife left lover's cum in her all the time; aqn qct of total disrespect. She told husband she left in husband's cum because she loved husband and wanted to feel him with her all day. By exension of this reasoning wife is saying she loves her lover also and wants to keep him with her. Although a totally implausible story I did like it.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An interesting take on a familiar idea

...but a horrible plot for a story. I was hoping it would prove to be a just a matter of point of view but it literally should have been "The Hypocrite AND the Cuckold." The slut wife was an absolute hypocrite and he fullfills any modern definition of cuckold. He ended his prior affair knowing he'd hurt her and learnt a lesson. She just carried on hurting and humiliating him though. But that is supposed to be Ok, right, after all he was only the only she loved and wanted to grow old with! Her confession was only for the selfish appeasement of her guilt. This woman was either a sociopath or an idiot. And the husband wasn't much better. At best he was deluded and infantile in his expectations of her quitting. She pissed all over her marriage but he shat on his own self respect. That killed it for me. He should have had a surprise for her when she came back from her holliday fuck fest - a red ribon wrapped divorce! Despite the attempt at an upbeat ending this relationship had no chance and deserves no future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No stars

This crap makes me sick. PUKE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Honestly, I fear this writer is mentally disturbed. after reading what can only be described as the incoherent ramblings of a mentally challenged monkey on meth, that's the only conclusion that can be drawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap

Pure fucking crap you moron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well now

355 comments so you have generated something.

For my part, except when she was hiding affair both agreed she could continue her adultery.

A number of people on this site chose that lifestyle, swingerjoe, annettebishop, and my guess is luedon had a go at it judging from her stories and comments.

Personally, I don't care if people make that choice.

I do not seduce wives or girlfriends, but neither do I turm them down if they request what I have to offer.

I especially enjoy the wives of those males who have treated me in a condescending manner.

coredencoredenalmost 6 years ago
Story ruined by mistakes

This could have been a good one. Alas the constant mistakes, often resulting in the opposite of what the writer intended, ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ick!

I feel unclean after reading this. However, even though I did not enjoy this story, I want to thank the author for this offering. I know from personal experience how hard it is to put your work out there - for free - and have anonymous, small-minded, hateful trolls post vile things about it. A pox on them and their kind.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
He earned his misery

So, he tried to weasel out of paying for an affair by trying to sell his wife on the idea that he didn't believe in monogamy and polyamory was good for a relationship, and apparently *kept* trying to sell her on it... and her eventual response was to decide that maybe he had a point and she'd give his claimed philosophy a try.

He deserved every bit of pain she gave him. What did he think would happen if she bought what he was selling?

At the very least, once his wife went down this path, if he wasn't going to admit he was wrong and throw in the towel on the marriage, he should have gone all-in, made it an open marriage with some rules, and gone out on his own from the start, rather than sitting around with his dick up his ass, chowing down on her lover's semen for months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap

Well written but stil crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2010 was the greatest of years

2010 was the last post for this sickening puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very bad ending, where were the STD test

2* how could he be a hypocrite when he broke off his affair when she found out about it but she kept hers going when he found out about it? And how would anyone eat a strange mans cum from her pussy? He isn't the master, he is the slave she manipulates and controls him at her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DECEIVED

This started as an interesting story with an interesting premise. As it progressed I thought there would be some equality to their transgressions. But it was terribly lopsided in Cindy's favor. I was so badly deceived as things went more extremely unbalanced, I was hoping for an equalization that never came -- it just got worse, culminating with him permitting a whole week. All this in exchange for his one-time short transgression? Not getting any payback by showing any eventual improvement for their sex life due to her accelerated learning curve?

I almost did not give my ideas, since Jasonnh on 2-27-10 pretty much says it.

I like reconciliation stories, but this one was a disappointment.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dumb bastard

He should have shoved her list up her ass, and the followed with the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I did not enjoy a wimp cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just plain stupid

No man would tolerate this and be so happy to have her ‘back’. Glad to see another wimp husband writer gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You call all this a story

Wacky do to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously?

You should rent her to a Pimp down town New York for 50% of the net profit and find another better woman. Surely there are many, unless you are a queer.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
I must be developping a 6th sense for cuck stories....

I read two pages and jumped to the ending.

Surprise, surprise, I was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

You wasted my time, not only did i want to hurt those 2 adulterers, I would like 2 hurt you more for wasting my time....LOL

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

I would have kidnapped Bill Jackson tortured him then removed his cock and balls as well as all his fingers, used a spoon to remove his eyeballs and cut out his tongue. Then drop him off a the nearest hospital. When wife finds out about and asks him if he did it look her strait in the eye smile and tell her for her punishment that for the next year she was to become just a maid, housekeeper and nanny she would not be allowed to have sex and would wear a chastity device so she could not masturbate or have sex. He would then move a new younger woman in as the new wife/lover. Old wife would sleep in the spare room.

Since she had already agreed to be his slave she would have to agree or get out. For the next year she would have to live hearing the sex they were having watching them going on holidays with her kids, dates, parties etc. after the year the old wife would most likely be a broken woman. The he hands her the divorce papers and her suitcase, calls her a cab a tells her their now even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

why would he put up with hershit that long toss the whore to the curb and don't lookback

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Urrrrggghhhh

Kick the bitch to the kerb.......

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Waste of Time and Space

A single mistake is one thing, but this was a long term affair. It should have ended in divorce, and he should have done everything he could have to destroy both his wife and lover.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Holy crap!

Who hacked timriv's account. I agree 100% with his comment.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
More of the same!

StormX

Thank you for providing your readers with another humdinger of a tale. You have a fascination with the whole cuckold scenario. I understand that writers sometimes explore their own fears and insecurities through their writing. I suspect that deep down, that is what this and your other cuck tales are for - therapy. While I suggest that you should maintain your therapeutic writing for your own benefit, perhaps you need to maintain it privately. I for one do not derive pleasure from the product of an individual's disturbed mind. I hope that some time in the future, you will find the will power to resolve the feelings of emasculation and inferiority that seem to bedevil you.

green117green117almost 5 years ago
Curious

story.

I'm not really able to read the entire thing - humiliation is not something I am comfortable with.

However, skipping about as I did a thought occurred to me - possibly the entire thing was an attempt by the female protagonist to get the male protagonist into a mental state that would allow him to be a dom to her sub.

In that case... I am still not really able to read the entire thing.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Have No Idea

How this story ended, I quit reading at the end of page two. How many years is he going to give her? What ever happens to these idiots they deserve. Don't want to hulmiliate you honey but eat my lover's cum out of my pussy, of course I didn't want to tell you first because I love only you. I'll try another of your stories but if they're anything like this one... Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

he is one dumb bastard him and the kids should have been gone when she told him she had a lover and he could put up with it you must be a man hater to write a story like this and have him still stay with the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

waste of my time

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Where the BTB just another wimpy Cucky

Wasted my time

Read 2 stories of yours

No more hate wimpy Cucky

peter944peter944over 4 years ago
Disapointing

No real ending to the story, just a we'll see. A lot of build up for no end. Sad.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 4 years ago

What kind of love is it when she does this to some one she supposedly loves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I believe love and sex are cinnected

So they are both cheaters. This story I read and It repulsed me. The wife is passive aggressive, "I don't want to hurt you, but let me hit you with this hammer every day for over 7 months ". Obviously, I would have been gone the night of the dinner. Hell, if I had cheated, I would have left her to do so.

So, to avoid being a hypocrite, he lets her abuse and hurt him, and in the end ? He gets a slutty submissive who knows how to crush his stones and his heart. She might as well have had the necklaces 3 stones tattooed on her.

Just a ridiculous premise that makes it hard to conceive of a continued happy marraige.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Sorry, but this is really cuckold wimp bullshit!!!!

StormX

I read your tale and I have to say that what came across loud and clear was a story of an entitled slut wife and her dumb cuckold of a husband. Most men of dignity would have thrown her cheating skank ass to the curb when she first revealed her "exploration" after spending two moths fucking the other dude. The husband you portrayed had no testicles and the stupid prick kept coming back for more of the same. Truly he is one of the most spineless cuck wimps I have ever seen in any story on this site. Just for information, cuckoldry is a fetish and your tale should have been placed in that sub genre. Loving wife?....fuck no!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Puke worthy

This is just another puke inviting story. I just don't have words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a fool

Let me say this, this guy was a willing cuckold of epic proportions, and deserves everything he got, lol, and secondly, who proof read this story, Helen Keller .

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Wow! This is a great story in its genre. I know I wouldn't have the guts to do what this husband did, but having had that courage, he gets to keep his wife and mother of his children. Had he divorced her he would have lost financially big time, and be paying child support, and be a part time father.

But can he ever really trust her again?

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I really encourage the author to consider a story about what happens AFTER this story. It would be interesting to see what goes on, does she now share the things that she was doing with her lover? Do they do it? Do they enjoy it?

Do they stay together? I would imagine having a sex slave for a wife would get a little old after a while - sure, for a game every month or two for a weekend, maybe, but a loving wife who knows what she likes, is a full and equal partner, and is completely uninhibited is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your nothing but a bottom

So you had a affair that was short. An got caught. But hers went on for almost a year? Okay ball less. Number one are you better with her or with out. Face it ball less your better off with out her. He'll you should have joined her an presented your butt to him for filling. I HAD a spouse I loved dearly. But she had to find herself. Let her know, walk out the door. Don't come back. Yes I missed her, till I found a better model. Did she come back. Don't know moved and wound up selling house. So if you like sucking someone's cum out great for you. Just cut your balls off and present your now pussy ass to her lover your new master . I'm not a regular reader on this site hate anonymous just call me your better man ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Promises?

What utter BS! That's like saying I'll be good for you, all the while fucking someone else. He's a fool to promise a cheater, she'll only hurt him again, and again, and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An idiot husband and

...the worst kind of slut wife. I dragged myself through this garbage hoping this guy would grow a set of younowwhats, but it never happened. One star was too many

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only way this story might satisfy me ,

Is. , if after her return , he goes off on his own nearly year long sexual sabbatical. And , of course, a friendly or not so friendly visit to her lover. Ad the last thing I would want would be to encounter anything that she had learned. Trade a loving wife for a sex slave in return for nearly a year of her affair ?

Of course, this was an exercise for you, and this was to express the most forgiving of a cheating wife. This is not just forgiveness, but torure. I know he cheated on her , and there was pain, but this was prolonged and continued. How we she have felt , if after discovering her husband s infidelity, he said he needed nine more months to reach satisfaction.

Of course. checking your profile, I see your favorite story is the offensive and abusive cuckold diet story, which tells me our heads are in different places. Would have enjoyed that story more of she showed him any love at all, and only humiliated him. In the quest of a healthier husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what a fucking waste

I would have bounced the bitch to curb so hard she would have broken her cunt. The payback for previous affair that she mentioned at the dinner would have had to end immediately or the marriage was over. 2 months for 3 weeks...she cheated longer and more than evened it out. Marriage would have never been the same, but fair is fair.

When she admitted to being to dirty after cleaning up. That would have gotten her and dumbass killed.

cuck cuck cuck cuck and useless nasty whore. worth 1* or less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

the biggest fucking suck ass wimp on this planet,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with anonymous, pussy wimpass , awful !!!! Cuck- a doodle doo

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

This would have to be the most stupid cuck story on this site.

Both the main characters needed to be put down, thy were so pathetic.

I had to finish it just to see how stupid it would get, and I was not disappointed.

My God, who in their right mind would write drivel like this and call it entertainment?

Please give up writing, and stop embarrassing yourself.

1/5 for mindless rubbish.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Read this through to see why I agreed with Timriv's comment on it. It was even worse than I had thought with my original skim. Timmy nailed it this time, as did Jt, btw, and a lot of others. This is what passes as a bloody BTB in Mr X's world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Easily one of the worst stories I have come across. Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ennek az írásnak nem kellett volna létre jönnie...

Ez úgy sz@r ahogy van az életben ilyen nincs ,vagy ha mégis az már nem erre a bolygóra kívánkozó eset!Ilyensemmi ember nincs a földön ,de ha igen akkor égetnivaló hülye Wimp..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupid crap story. Rated at ten turds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BS and All

Why wait that long, should have left at dinner and walked away, she was selfish and uncaring. Just dump her and be done with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormX@StormX
Like to read and when I have time and inspiration I like to write too.