I-5 The Road to Disneyland

Story Info
Amusing myself.
987 words
4.09
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela and I went to Disneyland last weekend. We took Angela's rag top and, we put the top down. We had a really great time getting there and a good time once we got there too. The traffic was horrible on the 5 all the way from our house in Hollywood to Anaheim. We passed the time by telling dirty stories to one another and listening to old rock and roll music on KLOS (95.5 -- the center of your FM dial). The dirty stories degenerated and I dared Angela to pull her top down and drive topless for five miles. Did I mention that the traffic was bad? It took almost 25 minutes for us to go that distance. There was a bus full of Boy Scouts who got an eyeful. Angela has really nice tits and I am sure that wherever those boys were going, seeing Angela's titties and stiff nipples was the highlight of their trip.

Her tits are small and point up at the ends. Her nipples are a light brown colour and get hard when she gets excited and they grow. They grow really big, about the size of my thumb from the knuckle to the end. She loves to have them sucked and played with and, I love to oblige. Angela's nips are extremely sensitive and even more beautiful than they are sensitive.

After she completed her dare she pulled her top back up and double dared me to pull my shorts down to my ankles, move my panties to the side and rub myself off. I had to keep at it till I came. We had become separated from our Boy Scouts by then, but I still had a potential audience. There were truckers and van drivers who had a clear, unobstructed downward view of me writhing in the passenger seat. The idea of it all, the concept of masturbating for all these people on the freeway made me eager to get started. I have done this before and I love it! Exhibitionism is a fetish of mine, I think.

I loosened my seat-belt, lifted my butt and, undid my shorts, pushing them down to my ankles. I pulled my right leg completely free. Unencumbered by my clothing I put my sneaker clad right foot up on the dashboard and spread my legs. A thong is easy to pull to the side. Almost immediately the trucker in the next lane blew his air horn. I waved to him and put my hand down between my legs, going to work. Oh, it was good. The sun was on my face, the breeze blowing gently through my hair, we still weren't moving very fast, and my fingers knowing just what to do.

I masturbate a lot. I know how to do it. I rubbed large gentle circles until the juices began to flow. I inserted two fingers deep inside my pussy and pressed the heel of my hand against my clit. I like to tap my fingers on my g-spot. I like to rub my taint and tease my anus. Angela started cheering and waving her hands in the air. Truckers and other drivers cheered and whooped encouragement from nearby vehicles. I only worked faster, more intently. Soon the cheering began to dull and fade into the background, as the waves of pleasure began to build stronger and stronger.

My orgasm began simply as a feeling of warmth centered between my legs and it grew to the point that nothing else mattered. First it moved down my legs and my knees drew together. My butt lifted off the seat. Only my head and toes were in contact with the car. I'm not sure of the sequence after that, but my toes curled, my elbows pulled in tight and every muscle in my body began to tense up. My rubbing slowed but the circles got tighter and the tapping increased in tempo. My ass returned to the seat and my knees pulled up to my shoulders. Someone was moaning. My fingers stopped moving and simply pressed against my genitals. I started to shake and convulse. I saw only white and stopped breathing for an eternity. When I finally gasped for air and began to relax again, I heard a horn honking from what seemed like a great distance and when I opened my eyes I was back.

"Holy fuck," Angela said, "that was intense."

I grinned and looked to my right. The Boy Scouts were back and they were shouting and cheering. I grinned sheepishly at their bus, and lifted my tank top to flash my tits for them. They cheered louder. I pulled my clothes back together and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Do you want me to pull off the freeway?" Angela asked.

"That might be a good idea," I replied, "I could use a drink of water. Damn, I really came hard. I want to do it again!"

We got off the road and bought some bottled water at a gas station. The rest of the way to Anaheim passed without further incidents or orgasms. Then we met these three guys on Main Street at Disneyland. We gave them all blow jobs on the Small World ride. Angela did two of them and I did the third. His name was Curt. He was tall, thin and blonde. I liked his dick. It's not too fat but it's at least ten inches long. His cum tasted salty. The boys had to leave shortly after our Small World ride, but Angela and I are planning to meet up with Curt in Hollywood next weekend. A dick like that could be a lot of fun in my ass. He said he's never had anal sex before. He agreed to let me be his first but I might have to arm wrestle Angela for it.

Maybe I'll write about that after the weekend.