I Always go for Seconds

Story Info
My palate has changed, and my thirst is unquenchable.
6.8k words
3.88
14.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you never ate an oreo? Or maybe drank alcohol, or had cocaine?

Something so destructive that it's impossible to resist once you've tasted its pleasure. People develop addictions to these things all the time. But what if they were never exposed to it to begin with?

You can't crave something if you don't know it exists. Desire lends itself to more desire.

I thought my thirst would be quenched since I finally got some action from V.

In reality, it only made me crave her even more.

____________________________________

The entire week after the events unfolded the way they did with my mother in law to be I could not take my mind off it.

That was 100 percent without a doubt one of the best nights of my life. I finally got to experience a grown woman, V, and it was better than anything I could've imagined.

Sex with my girlfriend Vanessa ever since then had felt drab, and colorless. I hardly even craved it anymore but I had to satisfy her when I slept over.

The next saturday night I slept over. I got behind Vanessa and imagined it was her mother lying infront of me instead. When I looked down I was disappointed by the lack of extra cushion. Her mom had enough ass to share, and still have a ridiculous sized rear.

V was a smoking hot, bbw latina milf, something I fantasized about unlike my barely chubby girlfriend.

I went soft while in Vanessa so I decided to pull out and give her some head to finish her off.

She came in a matter of minutes, and rolled over immediately knocking out.

I cuddled her in bed, imaging I had my arms wrapped around her mom's luscious body, with all it's creases and folds, and that glorious soft large ass.

I got hard just thinking about V's fat booty clapping in front of me, and how good it felt to be inside of her warm box.

I tossed and turned all night thinking about it. I know it's so unhealthy to be thinking about that, and I feel bad admitting it.

I thought to myself, 'Maybe I just have to cut it off. Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing.'

If something became unavailable to me, I'd learn to live without it, or so I thought.

So I decided to go downstairs and tell her what I was thinking: We could never do what we did last week, ever again.

It was bad enough that I cheated on Vanessa, but doing it with her mom made it at least twice as wrong.

Even if my girlfriend didn't have that perfect pear body that her mom had, I had to learn to let go in order to move on. After hours of lying in bed, I decided to go confront her mom right then.

I passed the clock in the kitchen, it read 2 a.m.. For a brief second I thought maybe now was not a good time to do this.

To be alone in her room again with everyone in the house asleep. I was almost setting myself up for failure.

I walked to V's door still.

I raised my fist to knock, I knew I shouldn't have, but I did anyway.

Three tiny knocks.

I heard her heels thud on the wooden floor as she got closer to the door. My heart beat faster between each of her steps.

My stomach twisted as she turned the doorknob.

The weed smoke was so thick it pinched my eyes and almost made me cough.

Her underarm jiggled above her head as she leaned on the doorframe and craned out. Her other hand holding the large towel across her chest.

She then looked at me and motioned for me to come in, a blunt pinched between her lips.

I shut the door behind me, locked it too for some reason.

"You wanna hit?'' she asked.

"Sure,'' I replied as she handed it to me.

She went back to sit in front of her dresser, hauling her heavy ass behind her.

Those wide hips swayed snatching the towel in different directions. The outline of her perfect giant ass hidden behind just one layer of clothing.

The towel barely covered her full frame, each step she took exposed a crease that outlined the bottom of her ass cheeks.

I wanted to snap pictures right there. If I ever needed to show someone a Kristen Hill (my favorite bbw pornstar) dopplegänger, this would be my evidence.

She plopped back down in her seat, and turned toward the mirror, hiding those chubby thighs.

I couldn't believe I was ogling her this badly, I was sick of myself. I seriously needed to seek help.

For some reason she was getting all done up at 2 in the morning, makeup and all.

"What're you getting ready for?'' I snooped.

"Nothin', just thought I'd do my eyebrows like I did when I was a teenager again," she continued outlining with a dark black pencil

"You look ghetto," I snickered.

"You just never seen a fine ass shorty like me," she clapped back with that latina attitude.

It was quiet for a minute. I could hear the makeup pencil brush across her face.

I knew this was going to be a tough conversation but I had to power through it if I wanted any chance at going back to normal.

I tried to get it off my chest, "V I'm sorry--"

She cut me off, "Look... if you came down here to apologize, I don't wanna hear it. I know what we did was fucked up...and we should never do that shit again...."

"Exactly!" I felt so relieved that she felt the same way.

"To be honest I don't even know why the fuck we even did that in the first place, I mean fuckkk you're my daughter's boyfriend!" she whined in a high pitch.

"Don't blame yourself, it's not all your fault. I shouldn't have said yes in the first place. I know it was wrong but I was thinking with my dick."

"I should've known better, fuck now I feel like I just messed up Vane's whole future with you," her voice quivered as a tear rolled down her face messying the excessively thick and dark eyelashes she had.

She continued, "I just feel like such a terrible mom," more tears came.

I sat next to her, on that same seat as last time, and tried to comfort her.

"V, no, it's not like that,'' my arm wrapped across her shoulders.

We sat there for a minute as she continued to cry, not rubbing her eyes for fear of messing up her long eyelashes. I felt horrible, I fucked up big time and knew things would never be the same.

V and I only acted out of pure horniness. Like two animals in heat, we knew better but our emotions were too high! In the heat of the moment logic took a backseat and we acted on our stupid animal desires.

I tried to ease her mind, "I promise V, whatever we did, Vane will never hear about it. I'm taking this to the grave with me. I know if Vane ever found out, it would crush her, and I can't do that to her.''

She turned and looked at me to read my face. I think she wanted to see if I was telling the truth.

She took the blunt back and took a long drag.

Finally, she opened up, "When I was Vane's age, I had a boyfriend that cheated on me with my best friend.''

"Damn how did you ever find out?'' I asked.

"I was getting ready to meet up with him and my curling iron broke. So I ran to corner store near my house. And I saw him and her holding hands all lovely dovey and shit,'' she sounded so flustered, like she remember what it felt like as if it had happened yesterday.

"Did you confront him?'' I was curious.

"I smacked the fuck outta him and fucked up that bitch he was with," she said punching the palm of her hand with the other.

"They had to drag me outta the store after I beat her ass,'' her voice filled with fondness of that part of the memory.

I chuckled at the idea of chola with half her hair done pulling on another girl's hair in the middle of the bread aisle.

"You both must've looked all ratchet fighting in the middle of the store like that!'' I said.

"No me importaba, shit. Fuck that raggedy ass bitch! I would've fucken killed her if they hadn't pulled me off of her," she said, eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought you were more of a lover than a fighter," I was referring to the laundry list of ex-boyfriends she had.

"Oh I showed him that I'm a lover alright," she fumed.

"I finished my makeup after that and went out that night! I saw his best friend that in the club and fucked him as payback!

"I still have a picture lemme show you real quick," she said with excitement as her nails clacked on her glass screen.

She finally pulled the picture up and held it up to me, a huge smile spanned across her face as she presented it to me, "Look, don't I look badass?''

Her hair was completely curled, small locks flowing below the black and white bandana half covering a makeup heavy face.

"Oh my god you look just like you did in this picture," I said half referring to her makeup, and half trying to earn some good boy points.

"Stop, I was a lot younger here. And I weighed like 100 pounds less!" she said, punching me on the shoulder.

"Well I think it looks good on you," I smiled.

She turned away, maybe to hide her blushing, maybe because she thought I was bullshitting.

We were quiet for a minute, staring at the photo of an old polaroid, as I thought of what to say.

"It looks really good on you. Especially from the back," I teased her.

"Boy shut up, pinche pendejo," she giggled while slapping my head, careful not to hit me too hard.

Those hits from the blunt made my head start to feel airey, and light. I kept falling into inward thought spirals, only to yank myself out of them realizing I was in my girlfriend's mom's room again after what had happened.

We were sitting on the same chair where she had laid her giant ass on me last time.

I hadn't even realized but V was resting on my shoulder. Her head leaned in. Her hair smelled like cheap fruity dollar store conditioner.

She broke the silence and asked,

"Can I kill this?" she nodded toward the tiny bit of blunt left pinched between her long cheap nails.

"Yeah, go for it, thank you," I managed to get out. My hand tapped her knee in reassurance. It was meaty and soft, just like her thigh.

Actually her thigh was even thicker and softer. I noticed because I was now staring at my hand on her thigh. My focus snapped to it like a dog eyeing a squirrel.

I decided to trace it with my finger. I could feel the warmth of her thigh and my finger joining, exchanging heat. Heat is just the speed of atoms bouncing off one another. That's why when people are fucking, all that commotion heats things up causing them to sweat.

My high thoughts were taking me for a ride.

I looked back at V's thigh, I think she noticed me staring.

I giggled thinking about how I had turned on my girlfriend Vanessa by rubbing her thighs all the time and maybe her mom had the same triggers.

"What're you laughin' at chuckles?" she prodded me.

"Nothing!" I blurted out, looking for an excuse.

"No manches, whatrya hidin' fool?" she said, unhappy with the response.

"I just finished eating Vanessa's pussy, and I bet she's sound asleep right now, like concrete!" I didn't know what I meant by that concrete bit, but I said it with confidence.

"And so you came down here to make me jealous or what? " she took the final hit off the blunt, and tossed the roach into the ashtray, flicking it away with her square, white nails.

"Maybe," I turned to her with a smirk.

She smirked back at me one eyebrow raised, her lips looked plump.

"I don't believe you!" she challenged.

"What don't you believe? " I nearly forgot what I had just said.

"I don't believe you that you just ate Vane out right now. I did not taste anything funky on that blunt!" her smile widened.

"Yeah well that's because you left it all soggy with your saliva! How are you gonna taste anything when you slobbered all over it!" I teased her, and turned towards her directly.

"Hahaha, you play too much!" she cackled as she pushed me.

We laughed in each other's face and I felt her warm breath waft over me.

"Prove it, you liar," she said with an even wider grin.

"Prove what?" I was completely lost again.

"Prove it that you just ate out Vane right now!" she punched my shoulder.

Damn this bitch loved to hit people, I thought.

"How am I supposed to prove it?" I asked.

"Aver, let me taste," her eyes locked on my lips.

"Okay but if it tastes like pussy you know why," I warned her.

With no hesitation she leaned in and planted her lips on mine.

Her bottom lip was so plump. It wasn't long before I felt her tongue try to make its way in my mouth.

I let her tongue brush against mine.

Her tongue floated to the back of mine, where she then gilded her tongue slowly, rubbing every taste bud on the way back to the front of my mouth.

She did that again.... and again.... until she found what she was looking for. My heart started racing as I felt a tent pitch in my shorts.

Her tongue left my mouth as she went to pull her head away, but I slipped one hand behind her head and pulled her back in.

She gasped, "Heugh!"

I don't think she expected me to pull her in with so much force.

I pulled her head back into mine and slid my tongue into her mouth. I was so high at this point I bet my coordination was so off and I was licking her teeth, but I don't think she minded.

I took my tongue out and traced her lower lip before deciding to nibble on it.

Her breath quivered into my mouth. The warmth felt so inviting.

"Mhmm," I moaned at her.

She returned the favor and we were in a back and forth dance. We took turns biting, licking, and smearing saliva on each other.

It felt so carnal and so in tune with her.

Then the thought flooded my mind, Fuck!

I was fucking kissing my girlfriend's mom.

One might be able to deny a quick, dirty fuck as a mistake, a primal urge taking over.

But kissing someone like this was undeniably romantic.

I was betraying my girlfriend willingly at this point.

V's hand rubbed against my bulge. I felt her hand grasp at my throbbing cock, and spewed precum directly onto my shorts.

I wasn't sure if it was the weed or the making out but my cock felt huge.

I hadn't even noticed but my hand on her thigh was reciprocating as I rubbed her clit over the wet towel she was wearing.

My index finger caressed her clit, each stroke made her shiver.

"Heughhhh, Heugh-heughh," she breathed into my mouth in short bursts as I petted her.

As V was rubbing the imprint of my cock, up, and down, she started to squeeze the tip of my dick with her index finger and thumb once she reached it.

I could hear her nails scratching up and down my shorts, and each time she pinched I swear I could feel my cock swell.

My heartbeat got louder and louder in my chest.

We were macking on each other's lips at this point. Audible wet squeaks ended each kiss.

I felt my brain pouring in what seemed like an infinite amount of happy chemicals and I found myself wishing that this would last forever.

I started to kiss on her neck some, she really enjoyed that.

We must have been making out for some time before she mentioned to me, " Mommy hasn't had her pussy ate in so long baby boyyyy. "

"I can do it for you mommy," I said eagerly.

"You would do that for me baby?" she replied equally as excited.

"Of course mommy, I would do anything for you. I hope you taste like Vanessa,"

"Mmmmhhp, where do you think she got her flavor from?" she moaned, sliding down towards the middle of the chair as I got up.

I couldn't believe the exchange we just had. I was sick; I was depraved, I thought. We both were!

That didn't stop me from hiking up her towel. Nor did it stop her from grabbing my head to pull me to her crotch.

I went eventually, hesitating as much as I could. Not because I felt bad about putting my face in her crotch, no.

I wanted her to beg me to eat her pussy.

She reclined on the chair with her towel barely open. I uncovered her. I moved the towel out of the way one side at a time to latch on to her succulent breasts.

Pronounced bumps dotted each nipple. I was surprised her nipple was so wide it filled my mouth as I suckled on it.

"Eugh," she moaned sweetly as I simultaneously rubbed her clit behind the towel, "Mmmm."

Soon my fingers were gliding over a wet slick surface as she opened her legs, spreading the towel in the process.

I sucked on her titties harder now with an audible, "Phhhp, Phhhp," suctioning from her nipples like I was trying to suck the milk out of them.

I sucked at my teeth as I switched from titty to titty.

"Baby please suck on Mommy's clit now," she begged.

That was what I was waiting for.

I trailed down her chest with kisses. I pushed her doughy belly together and licked her stretch marks on both sides of her sagging belly button.

I was salivating like I had rabies all over her soft skin.

I spent extra time nuzzling her c section scar just below her tummy.

I could tell she couldn't handle it anymore. She was shaking with excitement as she placed both hands now on top of my head and pushed me down towards her meaty lips.

"Baby stop playing with mommy and come eat me!" she pleaded with the softest voice I ever heard come from her.

"What're the magic words?" I said, fearing I would sound like an idiot.

"Please baby boy, eat mommy's pussy, please," she played along.

I kneeled in closer to her crotch.

I smelled it before I tasted it. I knew she was going to taste just like Vanessa. That familiar heavy smell of sweaty thighs and acidic tang filled my nose. I was in heaven.

I pulled at the sides of her hips to slide her into the perfect position at the edge of the seat.

She lifted her heavy behind to make it easier for me. With a fat ass like that, she has to readjust multiple times before she felt comfortable.

I felt her pussy steaming inches away from my face before I dove in.

Pubic stubble pricked my face. She knew this would come and she was ready for it. That was probably why she had just come out the shower and done herself up as nice as she did.

I buried my face into her, my upper lip pressed against her clit as I drove my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could.

I swirled my tongue around her pussy hole, and tasted that sticky acidic cream coating her insides.

I salivated at the familiar taste, only making the area even wetter.

"Ooohhh my God baby boy!" she moaned in ecstasy. Her hand behind my head now, making sure my face wouldn't break contact.

I felt around her pussy hole with my tongue some more, outlining the borders of it with each swirl of my tongue.

After I was satisfied, I focused my mouth on her lips now and placed two fingers inside of her. My tongue swirled around her as my fingers slid in and out of her.

Her fat outer labia nearly covered her clit, but with her legs spread so wide I could easily see past those beefy lips.

I ran my tongue up and down her fat pussy lips some more, spreading more of that natural juice she was oozing.

Her entire vagina was covered in either my saliva or her natural lubricant now and her pussy was feeling hot, swollen, and slippery.

She moaned my name and said, "Oh baby please suck on Mommy's clit now."

"Yes mommy," I said back, ready to do whatever she wanted.

Her clit was a lot longer than her daughters and I lifted part of her lips to expose it more. I suctioned my mouth around her clit, sucking as I swirled my tongue.

"Oh fuck yes baby just like that!" she cried.

I peeled my face away for a second, "Your pussy tastes so good mo--" before I knew it she had slammed my face back into her crotch.

I got back to sucking and swirling her clit as my fingers curled into her beneath my chin.

I used my index and middle finger to lightly rub her G spot, right behind her clit.

Her pussy was spacious enough for my fingers to rub back and forth without much friction.

"Mmmmm yesssss papi," she moaned as I ate her.

I took my time but was definitely doing it sloppily, disregarding any mess that got onto my face. I was in the zone and nothing could pull me out.

Her sharp nails dug into the back of my head, I could feel them leaving a mark. She grabbed my hair tightly.

12