I Am A 30 Year Old Cum Loving Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,156 Followers

We arrived at the hotel in the afternoon and were both very excited. I tried on my tarty clothing and Robert got the camera out and started taking photos of me posing in sexy positions. We ended up fucking. We decided I would go into the bar and wait to be picked up and take it from there. Robert would be there and watch and then get back to the room before me.

I was wearing a low cut top with a quarter cup bra, short skirt, seemed stockings, open crotch knickers and high heel shoes. My lips were coated in bright red lipstick. I felt like a real tart. My pussy was already soaking wet with anticipation.

We waited until 6 o'clock when we expected some men to be having a drink before dinner. I walked in first and sat on a bar stool and ordered a white wine. Robert followed shortly and sat further along the bar. Immediately two men walked in and stood at the bar and ordered drinks. One of them smiled at me and then asked whether they could buy me a drink.

I said, 'Thanks, I'll have a white wine.'

They both moved closer to me and started chatting. They said they were in the area on business. They were both early 30s and quite good looking. Although all I was really interested in was how much cum they had in their balls. They said they were Pete and Al. I hadn't thought about two men but why not. They couldn't take their eyes off my tits and were obviously enjoying the view. I looked across to Robert who smiled and nodded. I had his permission.

After a few minutes Pete asked me if I wanted to join them for dinner. I said, 'No thanks, but you can join me in my room if you like.'

There was a stunned silence for a moment. I said, 'Well, are you interested?'

Pete said, 'Yes, of course, lets go.'

'First', I said, 'My husband will be there and will watch but not join in and there's no fucking, only sucking, now are you still interested?'

They both nodded. I finished off my wine and saw Robert get up and walk out. Two minutes later we followed him. We got to the room and the door was ajar. I walked in and Pete and Al followed. Robert was sitting in an armchair.

I said to Pete and Al, 'This is Robert, my husband.' They smiled and nodded to each other.

I took Pete and Al over to the bed and said, 'Right get those clothes off and let me see what you've got for me.'

As they undressed I took my skirt and top off and stood there in my bra, open crotch knickers, seemed stockings and high heel shoes. Pete and Al couldn't take their eyes off me. Both their cocks were hard and I reached out and held them and started wanking one in each hand. Suddenly their hands were on me. Pete took my tits out of my bra and was playing with my nipples while Al had slid a finger inside me and was slowly finger fucking me. I thought, 'Oh fuck, this is heaven, I'm not going to last very long'.

I was wanking them slowly, I didn't want them to cum too soon. Then I knelt down in front of Pete and took his cock inside my mouth. It smelt slightly of piss and slightly of pre cum, one of my favourite smells. He wasn't circumcised and I closed my lips tight around the helmet and with my lips I pushed his skin right back. My tongue found his cum hole and I used the tip of my tongue on it.

I was in heaven as I had a cock in my mouth and a cock in my hand. I suddenly thought how good it would be to have 5 men. A cock in each hand, one in the mouth, one in my cunt and one up my arse. The thought was making me very very wet. I needed some attention. I stood up and lay down on the bed with my legs draped over the end. Al immediately buried his face in my soaking wet pussy while Pete moved round the side of the bed and presented his cock to my mouth. Now I was really ready for action.

I saw Robert had now undressed and was standing beside Pete with his cock in his hand and slowly stroking himself. Al was an expert cunt licker and his tongue and lips were soon bringing me to my first orgasm. As he sent me over the top, I sucked harder on Pete's cock. I gripped it with my teeth and lips and started moving my mouth up and down his shaft. I wanted him to cum quickly now, I wanted to taste his lovely spunk.

Al was still licking my cunt and bringing me to yet another orgasm. I had trouble concentrating on Pete's cock as Al was really distracting me. My second orgasm soon happened and I quickly resorted back to the cock in my mouth. Faster and harder my mouth moved up and down his shaft. I squeezed his balls and felt them tighten. His cock was ready. Faster and faster and suddenly it happened. I felt a huge spurt of burning hot cum hit the back of my throat, I remember thinking this is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Neither Pete nor I were finished as I coaxed 3, 4 and 5 more spurts of hot cum out of his cock. My lips clamped tightly round the tip. None of his cum was going to escape. Eventually I relaxed my mouth and his cock came out. I swallowed some of his cum and let the rest of it swill around my mouth. I looked up and saw Al standing ready for his turn. I also saw Robert, his cock was larger than I had ever seen before. He had the camera in one hand and rubbing his cock in the other.

I said to Pete and Al, 'Change places.'

Al's cock was slightly shorter but probably a bit thicker. He must have felt Pete's cum swilling against his cock as I took it deep inside my mouth. Pete was now licking my pussy. At first I didn't think I was going to be able to cum again, but that tongue of his was very persuasive and his finger easing inside my arse soon made me realise another orgasm wasn't going to be any trouble at all.

Robert had now put the camera down and one hand was squeezing his balls while the other slowly stroked his shaft. Al was very excited and it only took a couple of minutes of intense sucking to bring him to the point of emptying the entire contents of his balls deep inside my mouth. As Robert saw Al cum in my mouth he wanked faster and soon I felt his hot cum splash all over my face. I licked Robert's cum from my lips and transferred it to my mouth where it mixed with Al's cum.

Pete had no trouble bringing me to yet another orgasm as he finger fucked my arse. Robert lay down beside me. Pete and Al dressed and left. Robert and I discussed how it had gone. We decided we were both delighted with the evening. He loved watching me suck cocks and them cumming in my mouth. Of course I enjoyed it. We decided to make it a regular monthly happening. Robert was not at all jealous seeing me with other men. His only stipulation was that he always had to be there to watch.

We actually did it every month for a couple of years.

One time I was picked up by a woman in the bar. She was a blonde bisexual businesswoman called Jean. I took her back to the room where she licked my pussy and Robert fucked her in the arse at the same time. We then reversed roles and I made her cum with my mouth while Robert fucked me from behind. She loved having it in the arse. The best was when Jean and I were in the sixty nine position licking each others cunt and Robert was behind my head fucking Jean in the arse. I had to hold onto her tight as Robert thrust forward each time. When she came in my mouth I thought she was never going to stop. I never thought women could cum that much.

Another great time we had was when I was picked up by another married couple. Robert and I had our first foursome that day. Caren the wife was bisexual but Alan the husband wasn't. She was very pretty with short dark hair and very sexy. The first time she fucked me with a huge strap on dick while I sucked Alan off.

Robert got some wonderful photos of all of us before joining in. One special occasion was when Robert fucked Caren in the arse while she was fucking me. Every time that Robert thrust forward Caren would thrust deeper into me - it was sensational - and all the time I had Alan's cock inside my mouth. Caren did have the sweetest smelling and tasting pussy I have had the pleasure to have tried.

We had several fousomes with Caren and Alan lasting several months. On one memorable occasion Alan couldn't get there so Caren's younger sister Jill joined us instead. Us three girls had a great time, fucking and sucking in every possible combination. Jill brought along with her a double headed strap on dildo. That was wonderful and we all took it in turns to be fucked in the cunt and arse while licking and kissing a wonderful cunt.

We really did all end up sore that night. Robert spent the whole evening photographing us and somehow managed to cum three times. We took it in turns to wank him off into each others mouths. Although I let Caren and Jill wank him off into their sisters mouth.

By now we had a huge number of photos which we used in our masturbating sessions. We would both pick our favourite photos and play with ourselves while looking at them. We always did it in front of each other and when Robert was ready to cum he would hold the photo he had chosen and cum all over my face or I would hold my mouth open and he would cum in my mouth.

One evening while we discussed what we liked and what was our favorite Robert said he wanted to watch me in an orgy. He said he'd love to see me being used and abused by a dozen or so men. He went on to relate what he imagined them doing to me. It turned me so on that I started playing with myself and made myself cum while he went into graphic detail of what they did to me. We then spent the next few evenings working out how we could make it happen.

Robert and I thought hard and long about how to find 12 suitable men for our orgy. The more we spoke and thought about it the more it turned us on and we ended fucking or sucking again. Even as I walked round the supermarket I found myself thinking about it. I was now getting desperate to make it happen. We thought about asking the men we picked up in the hotel but then realised they probably wouldn't all be able to make it the same day. We thought about an ad in a contact magazine but eventually decided on the internet. After quite a few goes our final advert read as follows:

My beautiful tart wife requires 12 virile, well endowed men for her to orally and manually satisfy. She too will need to be orally satisfied. Preference will be given to those who are able to ejaculate more than once. Photographs showing face and erect penis must be supplied. The date of this happening will be Wednesday 2nd April in a hotel to be confirmed later.

We posted the ad and waited. We didn't have to wait long. The next evening we had 5 replies. Robert and I got the children into bed and settled down in front of the computer. The first one was disappointing. He went into a long drawn out reason why we should pick him but he was a bit too old and his cock was only semi hard. We ploughed through the others and started making a short list of those we might be interested in.

In that first 5 replies there were three interesting ones. They were certainly good looking and each showed a pretty good hard cock. One in particular that I liked was a photograph of him cumming, followed by another showing a huge pool of cum that he had produced. The thought of that much in my mouth excited me very much.

Every evening we logged on excitedly wondering how many replies we would have. After about a week we had between 20 and 30 and Robert and I had a great time thinning them down. We soon got to 12 suitable ones, but I enjoyed looking at them so much I wanted to carry on. One evening we put the kids to bed and logged on. I opened the first reply and read a short message. It was from 2 friends who both wanted to come together. I clicked onto the attachment and opened the first photo.

'Oh my God, that's Lee, my brother, I don't believe it.' I opened the second photo and it was of his mate John. I immediately remembered those wonderful times years ago when Lee and John and I spent sucking each other off. I knew what their cocks were like but I still opened up the next photos. I decided then and there that I wanted them to be in the orgy and I would do all I could to persuade Robert to let them join in.

I needn't have worried about persuading Robert as straight away he said, 'Hey, that's going to be really kinky watching you suck your own brother off. He's got be one of the 12.'

We were so excited that we decided to choose the 12 now. We had a lot of trouble narrowing it down to 12 and eventually settled for 16. We sent e-mails to all of them including Lee and waited for the replies. They all replied the next day. Two of them couldn't make the day we had chosen so we had to settle for 14. Top of the list was Lee and his friend John.

I told Rose all about it. She was so jealous and wanted to join us but understood why she couldn't. I tried to make up for it by helping to make her cum four times that day.

We booked the hotel room, making sure it was a large one and spent the next few evening deciding what was going to happen. As much as I wanted to have their cocks inside my cunt and arse for health reasons we decided against it. Instead it was going to be a feast of sucking and wanking cocks having them cum in my mouth, over my face and lips, certainly all over my tits and in my hair. Oh, and of course, over my pussy but not in it.

The big day soon arrived and Robert and I checked into the hotel early. We were so horny that it was hard not to fuck. I wasn't going to wear much as my body was soon going to be covered in cum. I settled for black seemed stockings and high heel shoes. I had bought some new lipstick for the occasion. First I used a lip pencil to outline the shape of my lips. Then I put on a bright crimson red lipstick, followed by lip gloss and finally a second coating to seal it in. I repeated the process on my nipples. I stood in front of the mirror and Robert and I agreed I had rarely looked sexier.

Robert leaned forward and ran his finger along my pussy. He held it to his nose and smelt the wonderful aroma of a very sexy lady. He had telephoned all the men earlier and told them the room number. Almost on the dot of 7 o'clock the first ones arrived. Robert opened the door and let them in. I stood, rather self consciously over the other side of the room.

He said, 'Gentlemen, this is my wife Kerry, enjoy and satisfy her body.'

Within 5 minutes all of them had arrived including Lee and John. As they came in they immediately undressed. Most of them already had erections. My pussy was so wet in anticipation of what I was going to get. Although they all told me their names I couldn't remember any of them except Lee and John.

I lay down on the bed with my legs open and said, 'Come on then guys, lets get started.'

One came over and stood by my head. His erection sticking out in front of him. I reached my head forward and took it into my mouth and sucked him. I knew I didn't have to make him last long as there were going to plenty more hard cocks for my mouth. I felt a tongue on my pussy. it was long slow licks just as I liked. I wondered if it was Lee as he knew what I liked. Unfortunately I couldn't see who it was. After a few minutes I didn't care who it was as I felt my first orgasm starting.

I reached out both hands and grabbed hold of two nice big cock that were nearby and started wanking them. Then I felt a mouth on each of my nipples. I saw a camera flash out of the corner of my eye and realised Robert was in action. I was sure he was also playing with himself. The cock I was sucking was almost ready to cum. I moved my mouth up and down the shaft a few more times and suddenly felt that wonderful tightening sensation in his balls as his hot cum envelopped my mouth. I let it swirl around the inside of my mouth. I had no intention off swallowing it yet.

Another erect cock appeared in front of me. I opened my mouth and took it in. The feeling of a mouthful of cum and another erect cock ready to cum was sensational. The two I was wanking off I felt were about to cum and I took the one out of my mouth for a moment and made the other two cum at almost the same time. I directed their cocks at my face and felt two lovely jets of hot cum splatter against my face. I wasn't going to wipe it off. I was beginning to feel like a real cum loving slut.

Just as I felt them cum I was bought to another orgasm. I had no idea if it was the same man who gave me my first cum, but the finger up the arse certainly heightened the pleasure. My nipples felt on fire as they were still being sucked furiously. I reached down to those two men for their cocks. It was their time to cum.

As I turned my face back to the cock I was about to suck, I saw Lee and John and Robert standing nearby. They were slowing rubbing their cocks. I couldn't decide whether I wanted them to wank themselves off together and cum over my face or all cum in my mouth. As soon as I took the next cock in my mouth and realised how good it felt I knew I wanted Lee and John to cum in my mouth as well.

As I sucked this cock deep inside my mouth. He held my head and started fucking my mouth. My mouth was being used as a fuck item and I LOVED IT.

This cock was going to cum very soon and there was nothing I could do about it. Not that I wanted to do anything about it. I was loving it. It was only a matter of seconds before I received another mouthful of my favourite substance. It quickly mixed with my first mouthful and this time I had to swallow some as my mouth was so full.

Oh God, how I adore the taste of CUM.

I thought it was about time the two men sucking my nipples came. I sat up and with a cock in each hand I quickly wanked them off making sure I directed their cum onto my lovely hard bright red nipples. They were a little reluctant when I told them to lick their cum off, but when I promised to suck them off if they made a good job of it they didn't hesitate.

I think I had made 6 cocks cum by now so there were still plenty more and I was sure some off them could cum again. I had another cock in front of my face. But this was different. It was huge. But before I could open my mouth. Lee leaned down and whispered in my ear, 'Your big brother is now going lick his little sisters cunt and finger fuck her arse and make his little sister cum all over his face. Do you think you can manage that'. I smiled and nodded. Lee knew very well I could manage that.

I opened my mouth and took this huge circumcised cock into my mouth. I managed to ease my tongue a little bit down his cum hole. I felt it twitch and get harder. He had obviously been playing with his cock in anticipation of what he was going to receive because I only ran my mouth up and down the shaft a few times and I felt him ready to cum. I just about managed to keep my moutth shut as the amount of cum he shot was collossal. I felt it trickling out over my lips. I thought to myself, I'd love him to have lasted longer.

Suddenly I felt Lee working on my pussy. I shivered as a greased finger eased in and out of my arse. I knew that my big brother was soon going to make his little sister cum. It brought back wonderful memories. I concentrated on the pleasure he was giving me, but suddenly I had another cock to suck. I was beginning to forget how many had cum. This time it was John who stood in front of me. This really did bring back memories and made me even more excited.

Although I had seen and sucked many cocks in my time I still recognised Johns from years back. I had another two cocks in my hand and wanking them off but really had trouble concentrating as Lee was doing wonderful things to his sisters pussy. I sucked heavily on John's cock and gripping it with my teeth and lips soon had him ready to cum. I sensed me was almost there but stopped. I wanted John to cum just as Lee was making me cum. I wanted it to be like the old times.

I said to the two men I was wanking, 'I want you to wank yourselves off and cum all over my face as John cums in my mouth.'

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,156 Followers