I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 02: Martha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was semi-hard, and as it continued to harden, it waved and pulsed on its way to full attention. She was fascinated.

So was Percy. "My god, man," he said. "The rumors were true."

"It's no more than God gave me," I smiled. My standard answer. I noted Percy was as erect looking at me as he was with his wife's tongue licking his little dick.

"And your balls!" Martha let slip, immediately embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I just never..."

"Come and weigh them in your hands," I ordered. She gave a little gasp and looked at Percy.

"Go ahead, honey. That's why we're here. It's amazing. Go with it."

She stepped forward and reached tentatively at my genitals.

"No." She stopped. "Percy, take a pillow from the bed so Martha can kneel on it."

That done, Martha descended to her knees and looked up into my eyes, silently asking permission.

"Go ahead."

With the palm of her hand she boosted my testicles in their sack, weighing them with open-mouthed wonder.

"What do you think," I asked her.

"They... they're huge and lovely. And heavy."

My cock was by now a throbbing mass at full length and she gently released my balls and looked at me for more permission.

"That cock is for you, Martha. You're beauty has made my cock want to burst."

This time she did not look to Percy for permission. She softly stroked the length of my cock with three fingers, then tried to encircle it in the middle but her fingers could not meet. She stroked carefully, completely concentrating, almost as if hypnotized. She played this way for another minute or two and I interrupted her.

"Percy," I ordered, "come stand next to me." He did and we both stood in front of his kneeling wife, both of our cocks stiff near her face. Accounting for length and girth, I would estimate that my cock had ten times the mass of Percy's little prick. That was all. I just wanted to drive the point home to her without undue ridicule.

"My cock is too big for you to take into your mouth, Martha."

"I can see," she said. "I would love to have done that," she admitted sadly.

"Would you like to lick me for a while? I would like that. Percy!" I called.

"Yes, sir."

"Take my cock and rub the head of it over the face of your wife." This he did. "Over her lips, her cheeks. Stick out your tongue, Martha," I ordered. "Now lick while your husband rubs my cock on your mouth."

And so she did, with a gathering hunger as she proceeded.

"The head of your penis is purple," she noted.

"Yes. Do you know what that means?" I asked her.

"That you're going to start shooting... that you're about to have an orgasm?"

"I want you to swallow my semen, Martha, when it happens. Will you do that?"

"I will if you want me to," she said.

"I'm going to lie on your bed, and I want you to kneel between my legs while Percy fucks you from behind. Do you understand? Both of you?"

They did and were eager to comply.

"But there's a twist," I said. "Percy tells me you have never had anal sex, Martha, is that true?"

"Yes."

"Why not?"

"It's just... never come up."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"I suppose..."

Percy was surprised. "You have, really?"

"Uh huh."

I inquired. "You've wonder about what it would be like for a cock to slip up that little butthole of yours?"

She nodded, and I noted all her reserve had vanished.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," I said.

"Oh my god." She looked at my hard cock. "O god, no. That would kill me. It would hurt so much."

I laughed. "I know, my dear. I can only dream of how nice it would feel to snake my cock up that little rosebud of yours, but I would split you in half."

"So what are you saying?"

"Percy's wiener is the perfect size for that sort of thing. And it is he who will fuck your ass while you give my cock a nice tongue bath."

"Okay."

"But it is I who shall prepare your bottom for the penetration."

She gave a little gasp, and the three of us relocated to the bed with renewed enthusiasm. I directed Martha to the middle of the huge bed on her elbows and knees, and instructed Percy to kneel alongside her and spread her white cheeks to reveal her secrets.

"Oh my god!" Martha cried. "This is really too much!"

"Don't you like showing us your lovely white ass and those charming little holes?" I asked her. "Tell her Percy."

"Honey you look so beautiful," he said. "Aren't you enjoying how much we appreciate every inch of you? Honey?"

She was silent as she considered what was happening to her. "I do..." she whispered finally. "I love that you both like what you see. I want to lick John's cock while you fuck my bottom."

"Well," I said, "first we have to get you ready." I took my lube from the nightstand and applied it directly to her anus. She squirmed so charmingly while I applied it to her rosebud. Then I pushed in.

"No one has ever had their finger in here? Really?" I asked her while I moved my index finger slowly in and out.

"Oh god that feels so good I can't believe it," she breathed.

"Am I really the first?" I asked while I lubed and slipped in a second finger. She was so tight.

"No."

"What?!" Percy said.

"It's how... it's how I used to masturbate."

"Really?" Percy was shocked.

"I used to put things in my butt and my pussy while I rubbed myself. I can't believe I'm telling you this. I never told anybody. Ever. Oh my god that feels so good. It reminds me of being young again."

"Really?" Percy could not get over this.

"Plus -- you really won't believe this -- I used to do it with my girlfriends. Even once in college when a couple of the girls came to visit." And she giggled.

"Well..." Percy said. "This has been enlightening."

"So I'm not the total good girl you always -- oh god that feels heavenly -- make fun of me for."

I reckoned I would not need three fingers, Percy's penis being as it is, so I finished the prep with one more squirt of lube inside her. I directed Martha to lube up her husband's little tool and we were ready. I positioned myself flat, she knelt between my outstretched legs and Percy snuggled behind her. Soon we were all engaged, Martha lovingly attending to my swelling cock while she began to enjoy Percy sliding in and out of her little hole. It took minutes but climaxes were imminent. I could tell that Percy was about to spend by his sounds.

"Martha, get ready to take my seed in your mouth," and at that she opened her mouth and I positioned the head of my cock to squirt therein. My timing was good, as I and Percy came almost at once, I in one end and he in the other. She swallowed and licked and sought out every drop, and when the semen stopped she licked my cock clean, and smiled at her achievement like a proud girl who just did a fine thing. When I was spent I pulled her on top of me. She felt good that way. Percy lay next to me, panting for air.

"That was the most amazing thing," Martha whispered. "The most amazing feeling, ever."

"Tell us," I said.

"Well... at the same time I felt your... penis, spasming in my mouth and Percy's... all right, his 'cock,' spasming in my butt. At the same time. Both of you. Enjoying me as much as a person can. That was... unforgettable."

"It was a pleasure and an honor for me," I said to her as I grabbed her hair to pull her head back so I could look into her eyes. And then I kissed her.

The reader might find it odd that, in a profession such as mine, it's not the wild orgasms and the frenzy that is most remembered. It's the kiss. And it's rare, but when it happens it's truly extraordinary. These are the things that I remember and want to record as I have done here.

After I kissed her I instructed Percy to kneel behind her head and hold her knees up and open, and I parted her fragrant forest of brown curls to enjoy a long session of pussy-licking, bringing her to orgasm three times.

We had by now all climaxed and we rested. I sent Percy off for him to wash his cock with soap and water. Martha wanted to know why she was not entitled to the same consideration.

"Because I like you better this way," I said. She thought it over and nodded, obedient.

Sitting on chairs in the bedroom, Martha and I drank water, and Percy drank a Manhattan. I had almost recovered enough to proceed. After some conversation Martha moved toward the closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I thought I'd put a robe on."

"How do you like to be fucked?"

"What?"

I laughed and stood. "We're not finished here until I've emptied my balls in the middle of your belly," I said.

She looked a little frightened at that, but her words betrayed her. "You have the most beautiful man's body," she said. "It's not just your... you know... but the way you're muscled and how you move." That was a true compliment that I'll remember on my deathbed. "How do I like to be fucked? I like to be on my hands and knees and I want you to fuck me like that. Behind me. With your balls slapping against my bottom and I hope I don't scream from how big you are."

"I'll stand while I fuck you. Kneel on the bed and present your ass to me," I ordered.

"Yes. Yes, sir," she said.

She looked so delightful this way. Her perfect trim butt with her pubic hair in a messy tangle, and I noted Percy's cum seeping from her anus.

"Percy," I ordered. "Get behind your wife and clean up her bottom without using your hands. And do a good job."

Percy eagerly complied and after a couple of minutes not only was she nice and clean, but her pussy was red and open and wet from her stimulation at Percy's ministrations.

"You may masturbate while I fuck your wife," I said to Percy. He started to bring his pecker to life while I assumed the position behind his moaning wife. "Actually, Percy," I said, "I think it would be best if you asked me to fuck your wife."

"You do?"

"Yes. And don't use her name. Call her your wife."

Percy considered his words carefully. "Ah, John... would you please fuck my wife?"

"Perhaps I will," I said, "but Martha must first plead with me to do this. And she must ask very, very nicely."

"Honey?" Percy said.

"John..." she spoke. "I beg you to take your magnificent... cock, and fuck me with it, and force it in even if I cry out. And let me feel your balls bounce on my ass, and come in me in a great gush and fill the middle of my belly with your seed. Please, please, please, fuck me."

"Wow!" Percy whispered. "Was that my wife?"

"Yes, Percy," I said. "It was. And you can watch my cock snake its way into her." And at that I positioned and pressed. She was already very wet, and the head went in with a pop. She cried out. I pressed in. Then out a little, then in a little more -- just enough to keep her crying out without pushing her over into pain she could not bear. Because of the size of my organ I have always had to judge this carefully. Her hands went to her breasts and she squeezed her nipples and cried out again, now bucking hard against my strokes. I could feel her cervix now and still had inches to go and I knew I could not go deeper. I stroked long and hard and she bucked and cried out, now rubbing her clit furiously while I violently pounded at her. Finally she cried out in orgasm and I followed moments later. I stayed inside her as her passion subsided, and she saved one last cry for when I slipped out of her, then she sprawled flat onto the bed. I glanced over at Percy, who stood looking adoringly at his wife with cum dripping from his hand.

We took turns in the shower and dressed. We sat for a while and enjoyed a nightcap. Throughout Martha was quiet and subdued, very preoccupied. When I took my leave Percy made mention that perhaps we should do this again, but Martha was not enthusiastic. She gave me a friendly kiss and hug goodbye, and favored me with a gracious and grateful smile. What she was thinking I did not know and, apparently, never shall, for I never heard from them again. I actually miss them in my heart, and that is very, very rare indeed.

12