I am Cunt

Story Info
Mistress uses a remote estim device to torment her slave.
3.9k words
4.16
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip, Cunt," Mistress ordered. "Down to your underwear."

Mistress wasn't calling me a cunt. My new name was Cunt. I wasn't allowed to use my old name anymore.

Mistress also referred to me as a girl instead of a man. Mistress says that I'm not a man anymore.

I am her slave girl.

I removed my outer clothing to reveal my see-through bra, thong, and thigh high stockings. I could see the video of me on the electronic tablet propped up in front of me. The video was being broadcast to Mistress and her guests.

"Good. You would have been punished harshly if you failed to wear your women's underwear, slut. Remove the bra, slowly."

I complied.

"Turn around. Bend over and spread your legs."

I turned around and bent over so Mistress could see the thong deep in my ass crack.

"Excellent. Remove the thong, slowly."

I put my legs together to pull down the thong, let it drop to my feet, then stepped out of it. I resumed my wide stance. I was completely naked except for my stockings.

"Good, Cunt. Face forward."

I turned around, exposing my naked body to the viewers.

"Collar."

I picked up the slave collar, wrapped it around my neck, and threaded the buckle. It was made of thick strong leather. It felt heavy and constricting on my neck.

"Lock it, bitch."

I pushed a small padlock through a metal loop in the collar's buckle mechanism. It closed with a small click. Tiny as it was, the lock would keep my neck imprisoned in the collar until Mistress allowed me to unlock it.

"Good girl. Now the gag. Lock it, too."

The leather gag had a soft cock-shaped leather sack attached to the middle of a broad leather band. I pushed the leather sack in my mouth. It filled my mouth and forced my jaws wide apart. I strapped the leather band tight to my face. This pushed the leather sack even deeper. The strap made it impossible to force it out of my mouth. The sack impeded my tongue while the leather band cut off most of the sounds I could generate. It was now impossible for me to speak.

I threaded another padlock into the strap mechanism. I heard the finality of the click as I locked it shut.

"Place the keys in the lockbox."

I put the keys into a remote-controlled lockbox and closed the lid. It automatically locked up the keys.

I was gagged. I was collared. I would stay that way until Mistress released me by sending an unlock signal to the lockbox over the Internet.

"Put your hands behind your head. Spread your legs."

I complied.

"Wider, Cunt!"

I spread my legs wider. I was degraded by my nakedness and the lewdness of my pose.

"That's a good Cunt. We have a big audience tonight and they all want to get a good look at you."

I shuddered. How many people were watching me? How many were recording videos of my humiliation? I didn't want to know.

"Excellent," Mistress purred. "For those of you who just joined us, this slave is tonight's entertainment. We are going to play some interesting games using her remote controlled estim equipment. Why she allows herself to be tortured in this manner is of no importance. She will be at our disposal for as long as we require. If anyone else is interested in torturing this slut after I'm done, I will allow you to control her estim device and play with her all you want."

I moaned into the gag. Mistress was going to whore me out to the other participants. At least, that was my first thought.

"No, Cunt, I am not whoring you out," Mistress said as if she had read my mind. "If you were a whore, I would insist on being paid for whoring you out. I am letting them torture you for free. You are less than a whore. You are nothing. You are worth nothing. I wouldn't insult my friends by taking their money just to use you."

I whimpered into the gag. Mistress was right. A sex slave is even lower than a whore.

"Put on your cock electrode, Cunt. Position your cock so everyone can see. I want to make sure it's on securely."

I slipped the cock electrode assembly onto my male genitalia. A flat rectangular piece of plastic about a quarter of an inch thick laid along the top of my cock. Two tubes of conductive rubber fed through holes in the plastic to the other side. One encircled my cock at its base. The other wrapped around my cock near the glans. A third tube wrapped the base of my scrotum.

Locking mechanisms kept each pair of tubes from slipping through the holes. I could pull the tubes tight to confine my scrotum and cock.

I began by pulling the scrotum tube until my ball sack ballooned out.

"Tighter, bitch!" Mistress growled.

I cried softly as I pulled the tube tighter. It was tighter than it needed to be and cut into my ball sack.

Mistress liked that.

"Good girl," Mistress said. She knew I hated it when she called me a girl. "Now the other tubes. Make them tight as well."

I tightened the tube fitted around the base of my cock. I grunted as I cinched it so tight that it cut off my circulation.

The final tube was the one that encircled my penis right below the glans. I tightened it into a torturous firmness.

The tubes on my cock were so tight that they effectively turned the electrode into a male chastity device. I would not be able to get an erection while it was on--which was the point.

Mistress chuckled.

"Very good, slave, very good. Now the ass electrode. Connect its cable and ram it into your sweet girlie ass. No lube."

I winced. No lube meant the electrode would be very painful to insert. I knew it was useless to protest.

I inserted cable plugs into the metal base of the electrode. Then I turned and bent over, displaying my ass to the crowd. I spread my legs wide. With a grunt of pain, I pushed the other end of the electrode into my ass. The participants murmured in approval.

"Very sweet, little girl. Now tie it in there."

Again, calling me a girl. If not for the gag, I would have gritted my teeth.

I picked up a length of cord and started wrapping it around my waist. I proceeded to thread it between my legs, through my ass crack over the base of the electrode, around my cock and balls, then back again. I tightened the loop to force the ass electrode in even deeper. I moaned as the electrode at the end of the plug pushed up against my prostate. The cord ensured that I couldn't push the electrode out of my ass.

I was almost prepared for tonight's torment. I could tell Mistress was eager to get started.

"Hook up the electrodes, Cunt," she said, her voice breathy with anticipation.

I picked up the cable used for the cock electrode. It had two connectors on one end. I plugged one connector into the loop that went around the end of my cock. The other connector plugged into the conductive loop that circled the base of my scrotum. I plugged the other end of the cable to Channel B on the estim box.

I then plugged in the ass electrode cable to Channel A.

I manually raised the voltage on each channel to make sure they were connected and functioning.

They were functioning just fine. The estim box is heartbreakingly reliable.

I turned the voltages back to zero. I nodded to her on screen to indicate that the electrodes were ready. Mistress already had the code to control the estim unit remotely.

I was now Mistress's remote-controlled bitch. I had no choice but to obey her every command. Even if I turned off the estim box or unhooked the wiring, the keys to the gag and slave collar locks were still in the lockbox. She could force me to wear my gag and collar until I obeyed. I knew from harsh experience that defying her was...unwise.

"Nipple clamps," Mistress ordered.

I picked up the nipple clamps and winced as I attached them to my nipples. They were clover clamps attached to each other by a short metal chain. Just letting the chain hang on my chest enhanced the pain as the clamps tightened as they were pulled. I was already in pain and the electricity hadn't even started yet.

"Cuff your hands in front of you, then place your hands behind your head. Spread your legs nice and wide."

I complied. The handcuffs had safety releases I could use at any time, but I knew better than to take them off until Mistress instructed me to do so.

My position enhanced my nakedness, pain, and humiliation.

And this was only the beginning.

Mistress set the first mode to "Pulse" with the frequency and "feel" parameters maxed out at 100. My body stiffened as she quickly raised the ass electrode to the maximum voltage. I cried into my gag. That made Mistress and several members of the audience laugh.

But Mistress was more careful on the cock voltage. She gradually upped the voltage until I started moaning with pleasure.

"You like that, don't you slut?" she asked.

I nodded. These parameters were very pleasurable provided the voltage on my cock wasn't too high.

"If you do a good job of entertaining us, I will end the session with this setting. If you don't perform well..."

The cock voltage suddenly went up a 5%. It startled me but I wasn't in great pain yet.

Mistress clicked another 5% increase. Now I was in agony. My cock was burning. I cried into the gag.

Just as quickly the voltage went back down.

"Have I made myself clear, slut?"

I nodded vigorously. Yes, very clear, Mistress.

I stole a glance at my cock. Despite the abuse, it was straining in the tubes trying to get erect. Cum was starting to leak out of it.

"Good! Tonight, I am going to test several of the e-stim modes. The goal will be to find the maximum voltage your cock can stand on each mode. Does that sound like fun?"

No, it did not. I shook my head, pleading with my eyes and squealing into the gag. Mistress laughed.

"I suppose it won't be fun for you at all. But it will be fun for the rest of us."

Suddenly the voltage on my ass and cock stopped. I thought Mistress might be taking pity on me.

I was wrong.

"Rip the clamps off," Mistress ordered.

I hesitated.

"Now, bitch!!! Or I'll set the voltages to maximum and leave you locked in that gag and collar until tomorrow!"

I knew Mistress was not bluffing. She had done it to me before.

I moaned and pulled the chain as hard as I could, yanking the clamps off my nipples. It was excruciating. I howled into the gag.

"Very good, slut. You are turning into a fine circus animal. You just need some more training. Now, put the clamps back on."

I whimpered and obeyed. My nipples were in even more pain now.

"Here's what's going to happen, Cunt. I am going to test several estim modes. In each mode, I will begin by turning up the ass voltage to maximum."

Mistress demonstrated by doing exactly that. Electricity throbbed into my ass. I squirmed and grunted into the gag.

"Now, I'm going to slowly raise the voltage on your cock. When you start to feel it, pull the chain hard enough to tighten the clamps, but not tight enough to pull them off. Do you understand, Cunt?"

I nodded.

"Very well. We will proceed."

For a few moments, I felt nothing in my cock. Then the electricity started to flow. I moaned into the gag and pulled the chain tight. The clover clamps tightened on my nipples, increasing my agony. I was careful to not pull the clamps off.

"Excellent," Mistress said. "Now, here is the game we are going to play. Once you indicate you can feel the voltage, I will inform the rest of the viewers what percentage of voltage you are at. I will then gradually increase the cock electrode. When you can't stand the voltage on your cock anymore, you may pull off the clamps. Once the clamps are off, I will reduce the voltage by 5 percent. Got that?"

I looked miserably into the camera and nodded.

Mistress now addressed the other attendees.

"I want everyone to post a prediction of how high I can go before Cunt pulls the clamps off. Please keep track of the difference between your guess and the actual percentage. Add up the magnitude of these differences as we proceed. Whoever has the lowest total difference at the end of the night gets to control the estim unit."

Mistress turned to me.

"Doesn't that sound like a fun game, little girl?"

I shook my head "No" and pleaded as best I could through the gag. Mistress laughed. I could hear the other participants laughing, too.

"I can't wait to get control of you, Cunt," I heard a Master say.

"I'm going to make you dance for me, bitch," said a Mistress.

"We are currently at 30%," my Mistress said. "Post your predictions!"

The other doms texted their estimates. Then Mistress began turning up the voltage 1% at a time.

I stood it for as long as I could, then with a cry of anguish ripped off the nipple clamps. The pain in my nipples was incredible. The gag muffled my scream. I started to feel tears in my eyes.

At least Mistress was good to her word. She reduced the cock voltage by 5%. It still hurt, but I could stand it.

The crowd cheered.

It was an insidious game. I had to balance the pain on my cock with the pain of ripping off the clamps. Mistress knew this would give her an accurate reading of how much voltage my cock could stand.

She again addressed the other Masters and Mistresses.

"The longer we play this game, the more her nipples hurt and the more painful it will be to rip off the clamps. As we proceed, I predict we will be able to push her to higher and higher voltages before she tears off the clamps. After the first round, I will repeat some of the earlier mode settings and see how much more voltage her cock can take."

I sobbed. Mistress was being clinical and methodical, like I was a laboratory rat.

Which I was.

Text poured in on the chat room line.

"Burn the bitch!"

"Shock her cock off!"

"When I get control of the slut, I'm going to keep her like this for days."

Mistress took her time. After finding the pain level for the current parameters, Mistress turned off the voltage and changed the Frequency and Feel settings. She then determined the pain level I could stand for the new parameters. She made thorough notes keeping track of the pain levels I could stand for different sets of parameters in the Pulse mode.

"Now, we will test the slave in Milk mode," Mistress announced.

Mistress switched to Milk mode and renewed my ordeal.

Then she switched to another mode and did it again.

Then another.

And another.

My nipples, cock, and ass were in almost constant excruciating pain. I cried and screamed. My agony only made the audience cheer and shout for more.

Mistress forced me to put the clamps back on as soon as I ripped them off. My nipples weren't allowed to recover between tests.

After a few trials, Mistress offered control to whoever had the lowest score. I was forced to send a new estim code to the winner. He took over and continued the testing.

This went on for at least an hour. Then he passed control to someone else. Then someone else. I was nothing more than a toy for their amusement. I lost track of how long they tortured me and how many people controlled me.

As Mistress suggested, they returned to some of the earlier settings and found I could indeed take a slightly higher voltage than I could earlier in the evening. Mistress was quite proud that her hypothesis was proved correct.

I had made an excellent laboratory rat.

Control was finally passed back to my Mistress.

"Now for our final game," she told the audience. "Cunt, put on your nipple clamps and cuff your hands behind you. Spread your legs. Nice and wide, bitch."

I was exhausted and on the edge of collapse, but I had no choice but to comply.

"Now I will demonstrate how I used her estim unit to condition her to be a sex slave. I am setting to the Pulse mode at 100 percent on frequency and feel. Then I set her ass to its maximum level."

I cried into the gag as the voltage flared in my ass.

"Next, I will set her cock to her maximum pain tolerance."

I shook my head, "No!" Mistress grinned. I could feel the voltage on my cock go up, up, up, until I was screaming with agony.

"Now that she's at her pain threshold. I am going to start reducing the voltage one percent at a time."

The fire that screamed through my cock started to go down a notch. Then another. One more step, and I stopped screaming. It was still quite painful, but I could handle this level of pain--barely. I breathed hard around the gag trying to catch my breath.

"As you can see, I have detailed control over the slave," Mistress said. "It's very much like playing a musical instrument. If I continue dropping down in voltage one percentage point at a time, at some stage her pain will turn to pleasure."

The voltage went down a notch, then another notch.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and moaned into the gag.

Oh, oh, oh, it felt good.

"At this level, Cunt is now feeling pleasure on her cock while she feels pain in her ass and nipples. She is also experiencing the degradation of writhing naked in front of an audience wearing nothing but a gag, a slave collar, nipple clamps, and stockings. Her hands are cuffed behind her and her legs are spread wide like the whore she is. Her brain is receiving contradictory sensations of pain and pleasure. Her humiliation intensifies the experience.

"Eventually, this treatment breaks the slave, very much like breaking a circus animal. Pain and humiliation become synonymous with intense pleasure. These treatments have a profound addicting effect on the slave. With each session, her addiction grows stronger and stronger."

"You just told the slave what you are doing to her," a Mistress asked. "Won't that make it more difficult to condition her?"

"Not really," my Mistress replied. "She knows what is happening to her, yet she's helpless to stop it. This knowledge ramps up her humiliation and intensifies her torment. This in turn addicts her even more. Isn't that right, Cunt?"

I sobbed into the gag and nodded.

"Besides, her conditioning was completed several months ago. The free man she once was is long gone. She is now Cunt, my sex slave. Isn't that right, Cunt?"

Again, I sobbed into the gag and nodded.

"While I don't need to condition her any further, I continue her sessions for my own pleasure...and yours."

Mistress leaned into the camera and smiled.

"In fact, now she obeys my every command even if she isn't hooked to the estim unit. Isn't that right, Cunt?"

I nodded my head in misery. It was true. I was far past the point where I could break her grip on me.

I must obey.

"How long do you leave her like this?" asked a Master.

"It depends. Sometimes a few minutes, sometimes a few hours. I do have to be careful, though. A while back, I put a slave into the same estim conditioning, then went off to attend to another slave. I was having so much fun that I forgot about the first slave. Two days later, I finally remembered and went back to check on him."

"Oh, my. What happened?"

"I found him staring straight ahead with a blank expression on his face, oblivious to everything. At some point, the slave's mind washed over. Too much sensation without the option for sexual release. I thought he might recover, but days later he was in the same state. Interestingly, he now has a constant erection. So, I sent him to the Ponygirl Farm to become a stud mare. The last I heard, he was starting to obey simple commands."

My eyes widened. I hadn't heard that story. I had no doubt it was true. I also had never heard anything about this Ponygirl Farm. What was that?

I realized I didn't want to know.

"Now, back to our entertainment..."

Mistress set several other modes and continued my conditioning, setting the cock voltage to my pain threshold followed by a lowering of the voltage to a pleasurable level. The crowd laughed and cheered as the electric shocks made me squirm.

With each session, I felt the conditioning rip away whatever tiny remnants of my dignity I had left.

12