I am Glad I Won the Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember at one stage Brian coming in with Mike and they lifted me into a hot bath and left me soaking for a while. I was given another martini and just soaked in the warmth and enjoyed the feeling. I was rather proud of myself as I had just done something which had been my wildest fantasy and I know Terry would be hugely aroused when I told him what had happened. This week had been my first experience of anal and group sex indulging in a fully-fledged gang bang, and I loved it and wanted more.

When Brian and Mike came back and asked if I was ready to continue, I said yes, got out of the bath, dried myself and walked back to the cabin. I saw the sheets had been changed for clean and dry ones and Brian lay down on the bed and Mike lifted me up and lowered me onto Brian's stiff cock, and he then slid his monster into my seriously stretched and no longer the small, puckered arse I once had. They both worked me hard pounding away together and finally spraying loads into me. Mike pulled out and I was rolled onto my back and lay there panting and sweating from the effort. Mike then whispered in my ear that he lived locally and if I was interested, he would be around the next week when Brian and his friends had gone, he had put a card with his contact details in my bag.

They both left, and I was then pleasured by a series of men some on their own and some in twos and threes. By 2 in the morning, I was covered in dried cum and was so sore I just couldn't take any more and told Brian that it was enough, and I had to stop and sleep.

I took a shower and then rubbed both my fanny and back passage with Emla cream to numb the soreness. Brian changed the sheets on the bed; got me a coverlet and I curled up into a ball and snuggled down. Before I fell asleep Brian told me I had been fucked by over 30 men and that did not include those that had come back two or three times. I had just been fucked more in an evening than in my whole life including the Tuesday and Wednesday sessions with Brian and his friends.

I soon fell into a deep and exhausted sleep and didn't wake until morning when I was woken by the feel of a cock sliding into my very sore fanny. I looked over my shoulder and saw it was Brian. He gave me a slow good morning fuck, which was wonderful. However, I realised I had to go so I could release Terry who was still restrained in the house. I told Brian I had to go as I had to check to see if my husband was flying back this morning (the story I had told Brian and his friends), and if so, I had to go to the airport and collect him.

I washed my face and used make up to try and hide the soreness around my mouth, I didn't look too great but still managed to stagger off the boat and make it to the car park and drive back to the villa. I still had some of Brian's last load in me so treated Terry to a creampie breakfast and then unlocked his padlock and told him to run me a bath and give me a rub down and massage. If he was good, I might let him have sex with me.

He set to with a will and eased my soreness, but I decided he could only lick me to an orgasm. As a kindness I removed his cock cage and let him masturbate, but when he came, I made him spray it onto a plate and then told him he had to lick his cum off the plate, which he did.

I did hook up with Mike and some of his friends the following week, but that is another story. For the rest of that weekend, I just flopped on the beach, soaked up the sun and rested my very sore and overused parts. Terry was very proud of me and agreed that we should do this on all future holidays with him as the slave, no need for further bets. On our holiday the next year I took Terry's slavery to a new level which he hadn't anticipated.

12