I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress Raven introduces her new pet to two friends.
13.4k words
4.46
22k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was to be my fourth visit to see Mistress Raven. For months I had researched the world of BDSM and Mistresses and had selected Mistress Raven to provide my introduction to this erotic world. In two short sessions she had gained my trust enough that I removed all previous restrictions and told her I would come and be her pet to do with as she pleased. Whatever she asked, whatever she wanted to do to me I would allow.

My first visit I set several limitations but asked her to push my limits a little. I had initially been dead set against any intrusion into any holes in my body. The day before I gave her permission to extend that restriction if she chose to. It would be a test that would help to me understand how much I could trust her and how much I wanted to explore her world.

Domina Raven was the consummate professional. She started each session by sitting and talking with me. Reviewing my limitations and very clearly setting boundaries and safe words. She had me repeat the safe words making sure I understood how to use them. She ended the sessions with a debrief assuring herself that I was okay to leave alone and making note of what I liked and disliked from the session in which she had just honored my servitude.

She convinced herself I knew the safe words before sending me off to the shower prior to our session.

She led me into a room and started by restraining me face down on what's best described as an operating table. She began by dragging a cat-of-nine tails lightly up and down my body. Damn, I wasn't expecting to get aroused so early so quickly. I assume she was watching my body react because she suddenly picked up her tool and flailed me 3 times on my back and buttocks screaming at me that I did not have her permission to get aroused.

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

"Damn right you're sorry. You don't know just how sorry you are."

My back was lightly stinging. Mistress laid the handle of her whip between my buttocks allowing the leather straps to dangle over my testicles. She proceeded to spank me bare handed commenting on how pleased she was that my flesh turned pink so quickly. Spanking wasn't something that intrigued me, or so I thought. My ass was stinging, my balls were tingling and my cock was rock hard. Mistress Raven slipped a blindfold on me, teased that she was going to shove the handle of her whip up my ass, turned me over, added nipple clamps and some electrode pads to my cock and balls. Painful and arousing. Then she slipped off my blindfold and showed me a tray of slightly curved stainless steel rods.

"Know what these are?"

"No." She gave me a jolt of electricity to my groin. "Ahhh" I screamed. Panting I said "No Mistress".

"Better. These are urethral sounds my little toy. You're going to watch me slide these in and out of your puny little cock. I suggest you try to maintain an erection. It makes the process so much easier and so much more pleasant."

That was my stretch the first night.

The second visit I told Mistress Raven I wanted a completely unscripted session. She was to do to me whatever struck in the moment, whatever activity she longed to have me participate in or used for that suited her mood. This was as much a test I had prepared for me as it was for her.

Mistress Raven had me prepare by using an enema so I was clean inside and out in case she decided to invade my anus. A stretch even before I had arrived. When I arrived Mistress Raven restrained me on a cross, applied impact play well beyond what she had done on my first visit and stretched my limits further with more extensive cock and ball torture with extensive use of electricity on my nipples and crotch. She used rope restraints that made me feel like I was part of the knots she was tying, pushing things against my anus threatening to penetrate me but never actually doing it, having me suck on a strap on she was wearing and finally lick up my cum off the floor at the end of the session.

During our debrief that night I told her I already had complete trust in her and was going to remove all restrictions. She confirmed I understood what I was giving to her. I acknowledged my complete submission to her having every faith she would always honor our safe words.

Our third session was more of the same. Mistress Raven just seemed to have more fun playing with me, having my worship her feet with and without shoes, crawl like a dog, clean areas of her dungeon with various implements while restrained. Changing activities on a whim. Extending some activities longer than she had intended because she was deriving so much enjoyment watching my torment in that particular activity. Many times she threatened me with anal penetration again. I think she knew that was a large step for me and used it as a powerful fear mechanism but also I think she wanted to make sure it would not break our new relationship if in fact I wasn't ready for it.

During our debrief that night when I told Mistress Raven there was nothing I didn't enjoy doing for her and nothing had scared me to the point of using a safe word. She told me she accepted my complete trust in her. I had convinced her I was willing to do anything she requested even though she had held back at times, she knew she could have pushed me further and would begin doing so in subsequent sessions. My sessions would become visits with no limitation on duration. Some would be as short as 30 minutes, some would be longer possibly spanning days. I would not know when I was ordered to visit how long I would be in her possession.

Then Mistress Raven made a confession to me. She told me she had felt a strong connection with me the first night we met. She was happy her intuition had not been wrong and that I had in some way felt the connection as well. Then Mistress Raven told me to cancel all plans I had for the coming weekend and to knock on her door promptly at 4:45pm Friday evening.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Mistress opened the door. "Step inside please and wait right here."

"Yes Mistress."

"Strip please."

"Completely?" I don't know why I asked that.

Mistress slapped my face. "Impertinent slave, is there any other way to strip other than completely?"

"No Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

I was immediately aroused. I couldn't control myself. The bulge in my pants was obvious to my Mistress.

"Nice. You're already aroused. Foolish slave."

She undid my pants and pushed them down enough to scoop up my balls and cock in her hand and wrap her finger and thumb around the base of my cock, pinching my balls up into her palm. She squeezed until her thumb and forefinger touched pinching off the blood supply to my genitals. I had a lump in my throat trying not to cry out.

"You know why you're here right."

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me why."

"To give myself to you completely Mistress. To put myself in your hands for you to have me please you in whatever way you deem."

"And you trust me totally?"

This seemed an odd question. "Yes Mistress."

"Remember that all night long my pet, for you are precious to me. It is so seldom a Mistress gets someone who gives themselves totally and freely to their Mistress. We are about to embark on an incredible journey together."

"May I speak freely Mistress?"

"You may but I may choose not to respond."

"Do not all your pets give themselves totally to you?"

She laughed. An honest warm laugh. She had the biggest most beautiful smile when she looked up at me.

"You silly boy. You are a treasure. Most of my pets have particular fetishes, strong limits, they always want the same scenes. It is rare and always treasured by a Mistress when she finds a pet who will give themselves entirely to the whim of their Mistress. No restrictions. No limits. Entirely my choice when you walk through my door. That is why I will never allow anything to happen to you when you're in my possession. And for someone to do that after just two visits is such a prize. And you readily proved that commitment on your third visit. Now get your clothes off and wait here."

"Yes Mistress." I undressed at the door while my Mistress stepped away. She returned carrying a collar, a lead and a riding crop. "Turn around and hold these. I need to reprimand you for not taking your clothes off when I demanded."

She turned me half way back so I was standing sideways to her. She ran the riding crop up and down my buttocks. It felt good and my cock started to grow again.

"Stop that!" she screamed and smacked my cock with the riding crop. "Did I give you permission to get an erection?"

"No Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

She smacked my ass and I jumped.

"Stay still while I punish you. Do not move or this punishment will go on all night."

She hit my ass again. I stayed still as best I could. She hit me three more times on each buttock.

"Better. Much better my pet." My Mistress stepped behind me.

"Spread your legs."

"Yes Mistress" and I stepped my feet apart. She placed the riding crop on my inner thigh.

"Your Mistress loves how quickly your flesh turns pink my sweet. Your tush looks so nice when it's pink. I can't wait to see it red," she whispered to me and whacked each buttock three more times.

The crop was back between my thighs.

"Now let's see if these thighs will pinken up under my expert touch."

Mistress Raven rattled her riding crop back and forth between my legs. I lost count how many times she hit me but as she neared the end I was beginning to moan loudly, trying my best not to turn my legs in to lessen the pain. I could feel a bit of a cold sweat breaking out on my skin.

"Spread 'em." My Mistress implored. I don't want to have to do that again."

I opened my legs a little more. Mistress started tapping my balls with her riding crop.

"Let's see how hard I can hit these without you closing your legs."

She started tapping my testes slowly increasing the tempo and the force. Then she paused and whacked them hard once, her follow through was high. My balls stung but I didn't cry out. My cock was now mostly erect. I must learn to control this reaction. I was hoping Mistress wouldn't walk around and see it.

"Very good my pet. Barely a whimper when I smacked your balls." Mistress reached out, rubbed my balls almost lovingly then grabbed them and squeezed them hard. I couldn't supress the groan she raised in my gut.

Still squeezing my balls she walked around and saw my erection. She tapped it with her crop.

"Bad boy and good boy. This is nice and big tonight. All the better for showing you off and bragging about you to my friends."

"Yes Mistress. I'm glad you're pleased."

My ass, thighs and balls were radiating heat from the beating they had just taken.

Put this on your neck and put these on your ankles and wait here for me.

I did as I was told. I could hear my Mistress talking in her kitchen area. She returned and fastened a spreader bar to the straps on my ankles.

"Do you remember our safe words?"

"Yes Mistress. Yellow when I am approaching a limit but am still okay. Canada when I want things to stop." Mistress didn't like using Red for stop. There were too many other words that sounded like red especially when a sub is gagged. Apparently, Canada is easy to say and hear even through a gag.

"Good. Come pet. I have a surprise for you."

Mistress led me into her home. There were two women sitting at her dining table. My heart was pounding in my chest. I didn't know which way to look. As much as I tried, I couldn't remain calm. My cock was deflating.

"Ladies. This is my new pet I've been bragging about. This pet will do whatever I want. Whatever strikes my mood. Wouldn't you my darling?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Darling, This is Mistress Carolyn and this in Mistress Alexis. Tonight you will do whatever they want and that I will permit."

"Yes Mistress. Whatever you want. It will be my honor to serve your friends as well."

Mistress Alexis spoke first, "Those are some nice red balls you have there slave. Get down on all fours so I can see how they will swing when I'm tanning your hide later tonight."

With the leg spreaders it was difficult maneuvering to get down on the floor. Mistress Alexis walked over and sat on the back of my head.

"You better not let me fall slave or you will be sorry. May I borrow that Mistress Raven", Alexis asked?

"Certainly."

I could hear someone tapping something then a swish. The smack and the sting reached my brain at the same instant. The riding crop had been brought down on my ass, the tip flicking a sting onto my testicles. I let out a bit of a whimper.

"Ooo, we felt that did we?" Mistress Alexis asked.

She struck me twice more then got up off my head and walked to my feet.

"Not bad but it would be nice if they hung just a bit lower," she complained wrapping her fingers around my balls and yanking them as hard as she could towards the floor.

"What do you think Mistress Carolyn?"

"Well I am envious that Mistress Raven has such a fine Pet, but I will have fun playing with him while I can tonight. You two like the crop. I prefer my cat o' nine." With that Mistress Alexis released by balls and I felt Mistress Carolyn's toy strike my ass on the way down then my cock and balls on the way up. Seven times down and seven times up.

"Enough ladies. Our pet must shower before he serves us dinner. Up pet." My Mistress was protecting me and letting the ladies know I was hers, not theirs and that she was ultimately in charge of the night and all that would be allowed to happen. It calmed me and gave me confidence that I would be able to survive whatever happened the rest of the night. I'm sure Mistress knew that.

Mistress yanked me up by the lead. My ass and balls were ringing and burning from the attention they had just received. Mistress led me to the bathroom.

"You have seven minutes to get your collars off, showered and re-dressed in these fine pieces of leather jewelry. Don't be late. And don't worry my pet. I will not let these two divas abuse you anymore than I would myself. But they each have their own fetishes and you must learn to indulge them. Mistress Alexis is an anal queen and Mistress Carolyn has a CBT fetish. They have been briefed and are aware of your safe words. I will allow them their freedom to play but I will also temper their enthusiasm my pet."

"I know Mistress. I trust you to take care of me in whatever way you see fit."

She kissed me on the cheek then smacked my ass. "Better hurry, you only have six minutes left."

I got undressed and jumped in the shower. I went quickly. Came out and dried off. I put the collar on then bent done to bind my ankles. As I stood up Mistress was in the doorway swing a light chain. "You're late my pet. You will have to pay a price for being late."

There was no need to argue. By the time I had come out of the shower I had taken just over 5 minutes. I had rushed to get dried and get the collar and ankle restraints on. I thought I had beat the 6 minutes but it wasn't my decision or my place to argue.

The chain Mistress carried had nipple clamps on each end.

"Come here my love." I stepped towards Mistress. She draped the chain over my neck allowing the clamps to dangle on my chest.

"Let's see. Where should I attach these lovely pieces of art? Up here," Mistress pinched my nipples and forcibly twisted them, "where they were intended to be clamped? Or down here," Mistress released my nipples, blood rushed to the bruised area in a flurry of heat. Mistress grabbed a testicle in each hand separating and lightly crushing them "where I'm sure the designer never dreamed they would be used."

Mistress was staring at me, my gaze was cast to the floor, a lump ever present in my throat from the pressure Mistress exerted on my scrotum.

"Look at me slave." I raised my eyes to look at my Mistress. She was so beautiful I felt uneasy admiring her beauty as I did without her permission to do so. "Do you have a creative Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress. Probably the most creative Mistress ever."

"A simple yes would suffice."

"Yes..."

"UH. Do not interrupt me my pet." Mistress squeezed my balls some more and pulled down with considerable force. I felt my eyes widen, my breathing halt and my heartbeat quicken. She released some of the pressure.

"As I was saying, A simple 'Yes Mistress' would have sufficed but your additional comment, while flattering, makes me believe you were trying to say something to soften my heart and make me go easy on your punishment. Is that true my pet?"

I hung my head and replied "Yes Mistress." Even though I believed what I had said, I did not want to tell my Mistress her assumption was incorrect.

She tore the chain from around my neck raising a small abrasion that my shirt collar would remind me of for days to come.

"Watch me loosen these. They had better not fall off once I attach them or they will be tightened right down." She twisted the knobs on the clamps reducing their tightness when they were attached to my body.

"Bend over and grab the spreader bar."

"Yes Mistress." I replied while bending over.

Mistress stepped behind me, grabbed my testicles pulling them away from my body. I could feel her pinching the skin near the top of my sack.

"Ahhhhh." I screamed lightly. Mistress had attached a clamp above my right testicle. She quickly moved to my left side and before I could adjust to the pain, she had the other clamp above my left nut as well.

"Stand up." The pain was excruciating but it was slowly subsiding. Mistress pulled two weights that were clipped on to her bodice and attached them onto the chain. I started taking short quick breaths trying to deal with the discomfort I was experiencing.

"There there my pet. The pain will lessen. Here let me help you."

Mistress stared into my eyes, started caressing my stinging balls then grabbed the chain and pulled down harder. Tears welled up in my eyes and she laughed her lovable evil laugh that she has.

Still pulling she said, "And you thought I was going to release those nasty clamps. You fool. But when I stop pulling the pain will seem to have lessened for you even though it hasn't." and she laughed again, then stopped pulling. "Now come and meet my friends again who you will be servicing tonight however they wish and I permit.

She was right, the sting seemed to have lessened. I followed Mistress back to her friends waddling behind her.

"Here he is ladies. Our servant for the night; use him as you wish."

The ladies sat looking at me while Mistress walked around the table to examine her handy work.

Mistress Carolyn stood. "I liked him better with a hard on. What is it you were doing before that got his little cock so hard Mistress Raven? Oh yes, the riding crop. You like being whipped and beaten don't you our little servant?"

I hesitated unsure how to answer. My Mistress looked at my questioning eyes, "It's okay my pet, you may call these lovely ladies Mistress as well tonight. I will not mind."

Mistress Carolyn had walked over and selected a riding crop from Mistress Raven's wall of toys while my Mistress had come to my rescue.

"Thank you Mistress. Yes Mistress Carolyn, I like being whipped and beaten if that is what pleases my Mistress."

"And what if it pleases me?" She smacked the outside of my thigh with the riding crop. The smack echoed in my Mistress' chamber.

"If in the moment you are my Mistress and it pleases you then I will like it."

"Then you had better love this because I am going to love it." She cracked the riding crop against my ass. She now stood behind me placing the riding crop under my balls between the length of the chain hanging from my sack. The stinging in my sack had continued to lessen but I was fully aware of the presence of the clamps.

"Quick servant. Pick a number between 10 and 30."