I am Timothy: your... Ch. 03

Story Info
Timothy gets pussy whipped.
3.9k words
4.24
10.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
82 Followers

"Tim? You'll probably think this is insane..." Mom said as she unlocked the door to the room adjoining ours.

I went in to look, it was beautifully clean. Other than that it was my bedroom from when I was five. I remembered running through the door at having had a bad dream and diving between my parents as I looked around. Far from thinking her crazy I thought her a devoted mother who had known her son would come home deep within herself. I said so as I looked.

"You did too, just a lot bigger." She said as we stood holding each other.

"I don't think those toys are suitable for me now..." I said looking at boxes of Lego and a toy train.

I remembered something and went to the door at the corridor. Beside the light switch was another. A two button contactor I hit the down and a huge plastic model B1 bomber descended from the ceiling. I smiled as I remembered the electrician swearing about the job because I was telling him where to put the winch. The model was one our family business made, the first one off the extrusion line that passed quality checks. Grandad and I had spent hours putting it together and it had been too big to stand in my bedroom.

"I remember the argument about the hoist." I said lost in the memory.

"Your father, the electrician, you, your grandad... I laughed so much that day!" mom said with a huge smile.

"The electrician taught me a lot of new words that had you washing my mouth with soap."

"Boy you learned them! But I notice that you still don't use them when I'm around... I should have known! You never said a swear word when you spoke to me on our video calls! You would swear like; well a sailor at the crew, speed boats, the harbor master, practically everything and everybody but you never said a swear word to me." Mom beamed at me with pride.

"I didn't want the soap again!" I said holding her again.

"Tim, will you clean this out please? It's in the past now."

"Mothers! "Clean your room Timothy! If there is anything on the floor when I come in there! So help me!" Yes mom, can I keep the plane?" I imitated from memory.

Mom laughed at that, her eyes shining at the fondness of my recollection.

"Not in here, you might frighten our baby." Mom said.

"I'll hang it in the garage. But that hoist is stuck there."

"Just don't let me see everything go Tim. I'll cry my eyes out."

"Ok. Can we have a Christmas tree mom, please?'

She smiled at that. She hadn't put a tree up in years and needed to buy one. She did tell me where the decorations were in the garage. She asked if I would clear the dungeon out too while she went shopping. With that decided we got the day going. I hired a trailer and took a collection to the dump that had the people working there looking at me strangely. I explained that mom was clearing house and they laughed about that. The plane and the Lego and the other toys went to the garage in boxes and in four hours the two rooms were clear. I found the decorations and sorted them out. The lights were beyond rescue and I sent mom a message about that.

I was looking around the property when mom got home. There was a boat house, way too small for my cruiser but nice for a ski boat or a speedboat or a large dingy. The lights inside worked, the mesh gate worked, although the tool boxes were empty, and crane did not work. I was checking the diesel for the heating when mom hooted on the way down the driveway.

I helped her get her shopping inside while I told her about what I had done. That I could see uses for the boat house was a relief to her because she had no idea what to do with it and was being quoted the earth to have it broken down. We set the Christmas tree up not a living tree, we owned a company that made plastic ones, and decorated it.

"I never realized that I missed this Tim." Mom said as we looked at the lights after supper.

"We never really had a Christmas tree in the Azores, the ships all had and we would just visit the vessel in port on Christmas day. It's not the same, this is personal." I said.

"So what would you like for Christmas?"

"A lot and you'll laugh mom."

"Try me." she said with a smile.

"A doll's house. It's the last thing I asked Santa for."

"Your father freaked about that! Why?" Mom said not laughing; she was smiling though and trying to keep from laughing.

"Well, you were so busy on Christmas day; every day actually. And I thought it was because you had no toys. I thought that if I had a doll's house and dolls we could play together for once because you were a girl. It's stupid I know but it sticks in my mind at Christmas."

She nearly killed me! Guys, you think your girl is turned on by a car or a bike? Wait until she turns herself on, I'll tell you guys another way do it later. Women don't have a binary switch, they are not turned on or off, they're analog turned on is a sliding scale and they give us about level three on that scale, maybe level five. Mom cranked herself up all the way to level ten and then added an amplifier that would make rock and roll bands jealous.

She tackled me off the couch and then had me out of my clothes faster than a stripper can whip her clothes off for ten thousand dollars. She just didn't stop and just would not let me rest after cumming in her twice and her having; jeez I lost count of how many orgasms she had. I was lying on my back exhausted and she wanted more. So she dived at her shopping bag and got a long steel pin out. I was powerless as she pushed it into my urethra and jumped on my dick again. My treacherous dick got the message that slacking on this job was not an option. Feeling this pin in my dick was amazing! I had feeling inside and outside my dick as mom rode me; letting rip with yells as she went into one very long orgasm.

Soon the pin became a pain as I started needing to cum again. Mom was having none of that powder puff complaining from me and just kept on going after a few slaps to shut me up. I gritted my teeth and weathered it until mom slipped off me after collapsing from another orgasm. I managed to carefully get the pin out before mom woke up and just took off again by climbing back on the saddle of my hips. Even now I can't look at a urethral sound without whimpering.

She ran out of energy just before daybreak. The Christmas tree was wrecked with decorations lying all over the place. I had a burn from the heater. She couldn't close her legs and lay smiling at me when she regained consciousness again. I was shivering, not sure if I was afraid or exhausted or cold, I just remember having a look down to see if I still had a dick. With that comfortingly still the case I rolled over and hugged my mom with her manic smile.

"Are you ok mom?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Fantastic. Good boy, you did wonderfully." She whispered.

"Can you close your legs?"

She shook her head slowly after trying. She was still smiling, there was no blood when I put my hand over her vagina and checked. I returned to hugging her and asked if she needed anything. She shook her head and closed her eyes, then she draped an arm around my shoulders and went to sleep. I was too tired to move much and joined her in sleep soon after.

It took her two days to recover her sex drive. She was still stiff, luckily she had her period and she had a thing against sex while that was on the go before she was entirely ready to try again. I spent those two four days from Tuesday to Friday at the company offices getting to grips with what was going to be needed of me in the company.

I also went Christmas shopping, buying grandad and grandma each a present. They stared at the presents in surprise when I delivered them on Friday afternoon. They were leaving for their yacht in Houston, Texas that evening and had not even thought of presents. I had the profound pleasure of seeing grandma at a loss. She spotted my look and smiled happily at me in recognition, I had scored a point in her own game.

Mom went crazy with presents, from Tuesday there were more under the tree every evening when I came home. She had repaired the tree, mostly, it was never going to stand straight again. She had an absolute ball watching me ache to find out what they were but not daring to. She had no qualms about sneaking to the tree while I cooked to try and find out what I got her.

On Saturday morning we had the weekend to ourselves and she felt up to doing something. She discussed when I woke her up with a breakfast in bed. She was looking at the breakfast in surprise and delight and looked at me before eating anything.

"You've been brilliant Tim. You never pushed about the dungeon and our talk last week. Do you still want to do it? " She said.

"Yes mom. I do, at least try."

Relief and delight washed over her face and she blushed. She really wanted to have this, it was the best present I could give.

"Then you do everything I tell you to if you don't I will punish you. Starting now."

"Alright mom."

"If you're too scared and you want to panic you say?"

"Caligula."

"Good, it's the same as we talked about last week. Every morning at breakfast we talk. You don't hold back anything from me, ok?"

"Deal mom."

"Hold out your hands.'

Mom reached into her bedside drawer and pulled a brown paper bag out, she threw everything in it on the tray. She put the leather collar around my neck saying that was my slave collar then she fastened a leather cuff to each wrist, then put my wrists to my collar and clipped the cuffs to my collar. She explained that she didn't want me to have breakfast until she had eaten with an order to sit at the foot of her bed and watch her.

Once she had eaten breakfast she put the tray on her dressing table and got dressed. She put boot on first, black patent leather, no stiletto heel, just a sturdy sole. Then she reached into her cupboard a pulled a leather dress out. It was electric blue. It had a stiff leather bodice like a corset for a top. I realized that it had been tailored for mom when she slid it over her head and it fit perfectly, matching her breasts exactly. Her hips were exactly right, and the length was exactly her style coming down to just above her ankles. The wide, flared cut made the dress swing beautifully as she moved despite the heavy fabric.

"Zip me up!" Mom ordered turning her back to me.

There was a long, and very strong zipped behind her, a ring was in the slide. I pulled it up with my teeth. I was too stunned to trust my voice at how she looked. She had changed in a few minutes from mom, the woman I loved, to Mom the woman I adored, feared, and belonged to; in just a few minutes. Mom patted my cheek with a smiled then did her makeup.

"I always look my best when I have to whip somebody." She explained.

She finished and unlocked the door to my old room.

"Come and see your room Tim. Come on." Mom waved me through.

My room had been repainted, there was a mirror on the wall opposite the door we had come through. The window wasn't clear glass anymore, it was like a bathroom window now. There was a large dog cage under the window. Hanging from the hoist was what looked like a bicycle handle bar. The lighting had changed too. The single top light was now a spotlight that moved on a remote control. Concealed lights provided the ambient light making it a very well lit room. The floor was covered from wall to wall in high traction conveyor belt material.

"The dog box is for if I'm mad at you Timothy. This is your room, everything in here is for only you. I might use what is here, but it will only be used on you. You will clean your room, nothing has changed, only the toys you will be cleaning up. Do you still want to be my slave?"

"Yes mom."

"Come then. Stand here under this. There." She said when I was standing under the hoist.

She lowered the hoist and clipped my wrists to it straight after unclipping each from my collar. She lifted the handlebar until I was hanging free of the floor. Then she put my ankles on either end of a spreader bar. She lowered again until I was standing and left the dungeon returning in minutes with a basin of warm water, shaving cream, a razor and a hair clipper.

She shave my pubic hair, legs, and armpits quite quickly. Then she pushed the basin out of the way and took a chastity cage from the closet. She fitted it, locked it; and put the keys on a chain around her neck. She fiddled with the cage, the weight was completely distracting and the stainless steel cold. I still started getting an erection, I regretted that quickly. She lifted me again so that I was hanging and had a good view of the chastity cage.

I looked in the mirror and saw mom take a whip out. I nearly peed myself to see it. I had seen a Vietnamese supercargo use one like that in Tunis harbor once. He had laid three guys out in a second with that type of whip. It was about four feet long when unrolled, thick and supple, made of plaited leather strips. She inspected it, then took a deep breath and looked at me. She bit her lip, she didn't want to whip me. I didn't want that whip; so I have no idea why I did it.

"Mom, I need this." I said.

"Let's get you whipped then; count them!" She said and moved without any hesitation.

She took two steps and threw her weight behind the swing. When I ran my sailboat aground I had broken my forearm, dislocated my shoulder, dislocated my hip, broken six ribs, three fingers had broken, I had picked up a burn wound from the lightning strike that shattered the mast, and had tanned corneas from the arc. That first lash hurt more. It was all of that and a full body toothache.

"ONE!" I screamed in agony.

I had seen that leather tail curl around my body and when mom drew back it set me spinning. The next hit me from the front. I screamed two and carried on spinning. As the lashes landed I screamed the number, the next number hardly focused my attention. I kept thinking of mom, she loved me, hadn't wanted this. But she knew I needed this, and gave it to me. I loved her more than ever as the pain built and the number became hard to remember. Then counting became guesswork, and I loved mom. I decided that if she wanted us to be a vanilla couple I would be happy because I had her, if she wanted us to be dominant and submissive, I would be happy too; I only needed her to be with me.

I remember being on the floor with no idea how I got there. Mom was holding me and screaming at me. She wasn't asking me to wake up.

"You hard assed shit! Why can't you beg for mercy? Why? Why was your safe word not on for you?"

I felt her tears falling on my face as she cried. Everything on my body burned, I was lying in a puddle of something. I opened my eyes and looked at mom, she was a wreck, and still the most beautiful woman I knew. I turned my head and kissed just above her breast, I was aiming for the chastity cage key but missed. Mom stopped screaming at me immediately.

She watched me move and get as far as my knees as if watching a ghost come through the wall. I was checking myself as I got to kneeling. It was too early to tell about ribs being broken but everything else worked. I leaned forward and put my head on her shoulder to rest and whimper at the pain.

"Are you ok?" she asked in disbelief.

"No mom, I'm fffff messed up." I whispered.

"Can't say fucked? Even now?" she was astonished.

"Not the soap... please not the soap..."

Mom hugged me, crying and laughing, as she rocked me from side to side in her arms. I managed to get my arms up to her hips, they were so tired. I was as mom had said fucked up. I breathed deeply, smelling her, she always smelled fantastic. I managed to get the energy to speak again.

"Mom? I learned something... it doesn't matter... Slave, master, mistress, husband, son... it doesn't matter... it's us that matters... I love you... You love me, thank you..."

I slumped to my side and sat on an ass cheek. That hurt as I sat on a nasty bruise. Mom hugged me tighter and laughed, that was no fun either. It still felt wonderful. We were quiet for some time. Then I could speak again.

"Do I have to clean my room mom?"

She laughed again and kissed my hair.

"No today Tim... Tim? I learned something too."

"Yes mom?"

"I can't do this again Tim. If you want to be my submissive, we'll make a plan. But I want to be up there rather. If you need to go to the school, we can do that, we'll find a girlfriend. I'm going to quit the school anyway."

I only got that she couldn't do this again. That was fine by me, the rest was lost in the flood of relief about that. I focused on breathing for a few more minutes, the pain was starting to localize. This didn't mean it was less, just that it could now feel the intensely painful stripes. It meant that I could tell I had not broken ribs.

"Mom, can I go to bed?" I asked.

"You can walk?" she asked.

I tried to laugh at that idea. I am not some WWE wrestler who can get the shit kicked out of him, catch a turbo charge from nowhere and kick the shit out of the two guys who kicked him. I ended up crying at the effort. I managed a crawl and after the marathon distance to bed slithered onto it like a snake. Before going to sleep.

I woke up at supper time, hungry and weak. I reviewed; I was wearing pants, with no idea how they got on me. My wrists still had the cuffs, i was still in the chastity cage. I could smell wintergreen again, this time I knew it was me with a bruise, several in fact.

I heard mom downstairs and made my way slowly. She was startled again as she turned around to see me coming into the kitchen. She pressed her lips together, unhappy that I should be moving already. She knew me well enough to not bother saying anything. Instead she came to me and helped me to sit in a kitchen chair.

She was still in the leather dress and I was out for hours. I watched her moving around the kitchen as she cleaned up after having made supper the dress really was fantastic. She put a plate of it, warmed in the microwave, in front of me with coffee and four pain pills. She looked at me wordlessly and looked away again. She stared out of the window at the darkness as I ate quietly and remembered what she had said in the dungeon.

"Mom? Why are you afraid?" I asked.

She turned and looked at me, she was putting up a brave face but she was worried and scared.

"Tim, I don't want to... I beat my own son!"

"I remember what you said in my room. Will you sit here beside me please?"

She sat down, looking at the table, drawing patterns on the cloth with her finger.

"You're wrong mom. You're telling the truth too. You don't want to be my domme forever. But you need to be now. You can whip me again, and you want to. Look at me and tell me I'm wrong."

"Tim..."

I tried turning her chair, tried turning my chair; and settled for turning in my chair. I nudged mom until she turned her chair to face me. I looked her in the eyes, then I kissed her gently.

"I think you're worried that I will run away if I know it's going to happen again. I think you worry that I will not trust you, be afraid of you, and that I will look for another girl. But I know you want to carry on, I am happy with being here with you. I need to learn, and you need... some power. Grandma and grandad have never really let you have any. I need to put power and authority away for a bit, I need to learn what having no power feels like."

"You can't know Tim; that I want to dominate and own you. Not after that up there."

I got off my chair and kneeled on the floor in front of her.

"I'm still wearing my chastity cage, you could have taken it off. You pulled these pants on me; these fasten in front so you had access. You're still wearing the dress, and the chastity key is still around your neck. You want this mom, and need this. I want this too and need it."

"Tim? You'll let me after that?" Mom asked standing up.

Dannie81
Dannie81
82 Followers
12