I Am Your Fortune Cookie

Story Info
My first experience with a woman from China.
5.7k words
4.54
20.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers

I Am Your Fortune Cookie

In case you have not read my earlier works let me review. I am a Caucasian male of sixty living in SoCal and after a long marriage ended started dating. I have dated women from many backgrounds but the constant seems to be that I am attracted to petite women with darker hair... and it happens that Asian women fall into that beautiful combination.

Here is another one of my experiences with an Asian doll...

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I had met Terri in the usual online way. She was Chinese and during our two phone conversations appeared to be near total fluent in English but still had the cutest of accents. Terri was fifty-one and had a very playful demeanor that made her sound much, much younger. She had a little bit of a "firecracker" personality. Her profile pictures were tasteful and definitely showed her playful side. I could also see that she had perfect skin. Her shoulder length hair was silky looking and I loved her bangs that framed her very cute face.

We agreed to go out on a Friday. Much to my surprise she asked that I pick her up at her place. I guess because she had a twenty-two year old son at home she was safe or too trusting. Either way I was flattered that she felt comfortable with me picking her up.

When Friday arrived I was excited more than usual. Not sure why--was it that I had never dated a woman from China, her playful personality, her smile, or her nice looking legs that I saw from her profile pics.

I reached her neighborhood and what a challenge. It was dark, the GPS was not totally accurate due to the way the roads and homes were arranged, and the street addresses had an odd sequencing. Lastly I could not find any places to park. I texted her that I was having problems and Terri said she would come outside to greet me. As I turned around for the third time there she was and I drove up to her and she had her purse so she was ready to go. I stopped in the road and jumped out to open the door and really liked what I was looking at. Terri was great looking.

"Hi Terri. Boy this place is hard in the dark. Its so nice to meet you finally." Terri had a huge smile--even bigger than mine.

"Hello Greg. Well I hope the effort was worth it," she said with a giggle and in a way one may misinterpret as cocky. I could tell right away she could be a fun person in a quirky way.

Conversation flowed easily as we drove to a restaurant about fifteen minutes from her house. Terri had suggested the place and we got lucky to get a quite table near the outdoor fire pit that gave out nice heat and cast Terri in romantic lighting.

"So Terri I need to lecture you a little. You should not allow men to come over to your place when you do not know them."

"Really. Maybe I have a gun. And my son has a gun too maybe. Haha, haha."

"Maybe I do too. And my gun is bigger," I said laughing.

"Bigger. Hmmm. I need to see," Terri said very flirty. Her sense of humor was going but her eye contact was very direct.

"Well I just wanted to say that you should consider it when it come to people coming over."

"You have nice eyes. I love blue eyes," Terri said changing the subject and switching her attention back and forth between each eye. "I think maybe I could like you. Ha."

"That is sweet of you to say. Thank you."

The meal was going great with a lot of laughing and I could tell Terri was a lightweight because she was a bit buzzed just two sips into her second glass of wine. Her eye contact was getting more obvious.

I decided to pay her a complement too.

"You have the smoothest skin. I mean its perfect. Not too pale. I also like you hair."

"I know. People tell me all the time. Haha," she said with immodesty.

I kind of leaned back a little surprised that she could not take a complement well.

"But it is true. People tell me all the time about my skin. I am sure people tell you about your eyes," she said sensing my retreat in my chair.

"Yes I get some complements but I always say, "Thank You", not, "I know."

"Oh I see. Maybe you can teach me," she said with a giggle, which made me think she was not being sincere.

The rest of the dinner was fun with lots of laughing. Terri had a slight buzz but as we sat by the fire for another thirty minutes she seemed to come off it. I suggested we get going and with it being late drove her home.

I parked right in front of her garage. It was one of those neighbor hoods with no driveways. I got out of the car to open the door.

"So Terri I had lots of fun. Would you like to go out again?", as we stood next to my car.

"I don't know. Let me think about it," she said looking at me with a mischievous smile. "Okay I will go out with you again."

I leaned in for a kiss. I was not going to go overboard but Terri inserted her tongue into my mouth and soon we were going at it.

"Oh Greg you are a great kisser. What else can you do with that tongue? Haha, haha. Just kidding." I was beginning to see that she was either a woman with a wild streak or a major jokester--either way was going to be fun. "I am your fortune cookie."

"Oh. How so?"

"Maybe you can open me up and see," Terri said trying to create some mystery.

"Maybe I will."

We kept kissing and I leaned in and had Terri with her back against my car. I moved to balance myself a bit and Terri moved too and we found ourselves actually with a thigh in-between each other's leg. We kept kissing. Terri pulled away and looked upwards to the second story window and whispered that was her son's room and went straight back to kissing me. Soon I felt she was humping my thigh a little.

I decided to push the envelope a little and slip my hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her through her very tight but lightweight jeans.

"Greg I love the way you kiss me," she moaned.

"You too."

Terri was pushing her pussy into my hand. Now I had the answer--she had a wild streak. I could feel her get warm as I kept kissing and rubbing her. When I brought my hand back up she seemed a little disappointed but as I started humping her pussy with my leg she began breathing hard. I then moved my hand to the waist of her jeans feeling her soft skin. Terri pulled back a little and looked upstairs and when she felt that we close enough to the garage door and our activity could not be seen smiled and closed her eyes. I took that as the okay to proceed. When I slipped down further past to her panties Terri began to moan again. A couple inches further and my fingers were met with a very warm and wet pussy. I could also feel that she was smooth.

We kept kissing and my fingers played with her clit. After a minute I slipped one and then two in her pussy as she humped into them. Terri was near dripping.

"If you don't stop I'll need to suck your cock," she said lustfully.

About ten minutes ago I was totally fine with a kiss and smile and now I

had a dripping pussy that was fucking my fingers as she really moving into my fingers.

"Well let's drive down the street to a dark spot," I said almost joking and hoping.

With that Terri shifted over and almost fell back into my car due to the door being open still. She gave me a naughty smile and pulled the door shut. I jumped in quickly before she would change her mind. We drove to a part of the neighborhood that was very dark and pulled over. I kissed her a couple times in an effort to seem like I was not just interested in her sucking on my hard cock.

"I want your cock," as she unzipped my jeans and I lifted up my butt and helped her pull them down. "Very nice," she said as she lowered her head down to my hard shaft.

"Ahhhh Terri. Yeah baby," I said as she licking my engorged head. Soon she moved down further and began working my cock with a smooth even pace. Her mouth was amazing--warm and soft.

"Do you have a towel or something? You can cum in my mouth but I don't swallow."

"Not in arms reach," I said as I was pumping into mouth that was getting wet with saliva. This girl knew how to suck cock.

"Okay. No problem," she breathed out with a little moan.

After a couple minutes that familiar warmth began growing in my balls. I was now meeting her movements while also gently having my hand on her head and the other I had slipped down the back of her jeans and was finger fucking her very wet pussy. Her moans with my cock in her mouth was amazing.

"Ahhhh, ahhh. Ohhhh. Yeah Terri don't stop. Ahhhhhh," as I shot five or so ropes into her mouth. I expected her to make a quick move to spit but she didn't and held me tightly with her lips. After a few more seconds she leaned over, opened the door and spit. I had never had a woman spit in front of me and it was kind of sexy.

"You taste great. I don't mind the taste of cum but swallowing it makes my tummy feel odd."

Trust me I was not complaining. Terri gave great head. I pulled my hand up to my mouth and sucked her pussy off my fingers. Terri smiled when I did that.

"You get major points for tasting my pussy and having good tasting cum. Haha, haha." Terri was entertaining in her oral skills and words. "So did my fortune cookie taste good?"

"Yes it. I can't wait to really sample it."

We sat there and she went back down on me and very tenderly sucked my cock. She also started at the base and gently squeezed upwards to get out the last drop that surprised me seeing how she didn't swallow but I soon saw why. She came up and kissed me so I could taste what she just had a mouthful of. Actually I don't mind it and find it a little hot especially when I eat pussy and a woman laps her nectar off my lips and chin.

"It's getting late Greg. When can I see you again? I like you," Terri said.

"How about Sunday?," I said and Terri happily agreed to.

I pulled my jeans up and drove Terri back to her place. When I pulled up to her garage she told me that I didn't need to get out. She gave me a deep kiss and gave my cock a little squeeze as she popped out of the car. She waved and puckered her lips as I drove off.

Driving home I laughed to myself and wondered if I would ever meet the conservative Asian woman I've always heard about. But one thing for sure Terri knew how to suck cock and I suspected so with how well she kissed me.

When I got home I texted Terri as she requested. I laughed out loud when I got the text load of emojis. We both agreed that we had fun.

The following day I gave her a short text saying hello and that I was looking forward to seeing her the next day. I got a few more emojis.

I decided to take her to a nice place for dinner and also told myself to go easy and just a goodnight kiss.

Picking up Terri the next day she was a little subdued and figured she just wanted to have a normal date and I was down with that. I did notice she got a little cocky when I complemented her on how she looked. It was obvious she had an odd way taking complements and chalked it up to a cultural thing.

I also noticed that she would be flirty and if I flirted back she would retreat a little but sure enough a couple sips into that second glass of wine and she touched my hand and arm when talking. But then she said something out of the blue that made me think she is a little bit of a loose cannon. She loudly said...

"So very nice dinner. You expecting some fortune cookie later," she said with her signature "ha, ha." She said it a bit loud but fortunately some of the neighboring tables were vacant--but I don't think that would have mattered to her.

I gave her a little grin and slight shake of my head. I think she realized because then she lowered her voice.

"I am just kidding," she said dropping her voice.

"Thank you. My agenda was a nice meal, some laughs, and a nice kiss goodnight. You see I remembered that you have an early day Monday and that your son has cousins over." I could tell she was impressed that I noted that.

"Yes. Ha-ha. Maybe next time. Ha-ha. If you are good boy and lucky."

"I guess that can go both ways and you are especially lucky," I said with humor but also got my point across.

During the night I could sense an off and on personality that could be a bit much. She was one step away from be a bit irritating a couple of times. As we walked out to the car I noticed she took my hand first, which I took as a peace offering for the slightly cocky banter. It was nice that she did that.

True to my word I dropped her off and kept things light. In some ways it was a nice second date but in others her attitude could be a little snobby. As I drove home I figured one more date to see if we got along better.

The following day I decided to lay low and did not contact her in any way. My reasoning was to see if I really wanted to pursue this further and let her know a little that I did not think she walked on water. There were some things I liked about her--she was bright, had a playful personality and was attractive. On the downside she could be a little cocky.

Two days later I woke up to a text from Terri asking how I was doing. She also noted that perhaps she was a little a bit loud on our date. Which I took as her way of saying she was a bit of a jerk and she apologized. I took this as a good sign and asked her if she would like to spend the Saturday together. Terri even took it one step better and volunteered to drive my way so we could hang out near the beach.

Saturday arrived and I will admit I wondered how Terri would act. Even when she was being cool there was this chance she could turn into the loose cannon.

Terri arrived at my house and I could see was ready for the beach. I could barely make out a bikini under her thin sundress. We tossed a few things in my SUV and headed for the beach.

As we parked and walked towards the sand Terri was behaving and being fun. As we finished setting up our beach chairs and little umbrella Terri gave me a little kiss and flashed that smile that she knew was great. With her sunglasses on she looked late twenties or thirty at the oldest. It didn't hurt that she was in great shape.

Terri was standing in front of me and gave me a look like, "are you ready" and with that lifted her dress over head. All I can think is how could a woman of fifty-one have such a great body. She was toned and had some shapely enhanced breasts that were the right size for her athletic frame. I noticed a few men looking.

"Well Terri it's obvious you keep in shape," I said as she turned a little and gave me a side view that showed her toned ass from the side. For an Asian woman she actually had a curve to her tight ass. "I also like the bikini." It was royal blue that looked great on her. It was almost a thong and I wanted to attack her ass with my lips and tongue but kept that to myself.

"Thank you Greg. I am glad you like it. See I'm learning."

Yes she accepted the complement with grace.

We had a great time. When we decided to take a little walk she asked me if she should slip her little dress back on and I told her whatever makes her comfortable.

"I'm at the beach so they can look."

Actually I was glad she didn't cover up. Her ass looked great and during the thirty-minute walk she held my hand and looked at me a few times in a sweet way. I lost count of the envious men checking her out and the women who seemed jealous.

As it approached 4pm I suggested we pack up and go to a super casual Mexican nearby restaurant for something to eat and perhaps a drink. The place was crowded with others that just got off the beach but we were able to snag a hi-table outside. We shared some appetizers and margaritas. I was surprised how big they were and the bartender must have made a double for Terri because she was getting a little affectionate. She actually got off her stool and gave me a kiss I was not quite ready for. She was feeling the urge for more.

"Hey Greg. How are you doing?" A voice from an old friend popped out of nowhere. He said hi to me but was looking at Terri.

"Hi Mark. It's been a while. Mark this Terri." Mark I suspected was with his wife.

"Hi Terri. Nice to meet you. Looks like you were at the beach all day.

"We were. It's a great day," I said. "What about you two?"

"Oh we are meeting some friends down the street for dinner," Mark said.

"Hello my name is Greg and this is Terri," I said to Mark's wife. I don't like to leave people out in instances like this and I was a bit surprised Mark was ignoring her.

"Hi my name is Stacy. Nice to meet you both," she said while also giving a quick glance at Mark.

"This is a good guy and good friend of mine so be nice and besides he doesn't take BS from anyone," Mark said to Terri. Mark's wife looked a bit irritated at the attention he was showing Terri.

"Yes I will be nice to him and you don't have to tell me about taking any BS," Terri answered and as she petted my hand from the across the table.

I am convinced Terri took off her sunglasses not to be polite but for both of them to see her beautiful eyes. Then Terri dropped her napkin and quickly jumped up and bent down in a way to show off her legs and ass. To me it was obvious that she wanted them and others to see her body and was putting on a show. The next table of four men got an eyeful too. Let's face it; Terri was an exhibitionist and a bit of an attention whore.

Mark chatted a little longer and I could tell he thought Terri was attractive because his smile was painted on his face the entire time. Mark's wife was also looking a lot at Terri--probably wondering her age and what the story was. I have seen many Caucasian women in SoCal stare down the Asian women I've been with.

As Mark said goodbye he turned his head towards me and gave me a wink of approval.

As we sat there a bit longer Terri was giving me the type of eye contact that said, "I want to fuck you and fuck you now." The alcohol obviously was playing a part in this.

I decided to pay the bill before she changed her mind and see what trouble I could create with Terri.

As were leaving Terri said she needed to use the restroom and I walked with her to the side patio of the restaurant where the restrooms were. There two gender neutral restrooms and we were next in line. As the restroom opened up she went inside but before she closed the door she motioned with her hand for me to follow her. The timing was perfect because the server's station, just ten feet away, all of a sudden was vacant of the mob there just a few moments ago and there was no one in line behind me.

I quickly rushed in behind her. The music was loud in the restaurant and they also piped it into the restrooms. The restroom was a good size and also had a padded bench in it. I didn't waste anytime. I spun Terri around and pushed her dress up and pulled her bikini bottoms down.

"Yes Greg fuck me. I want to feel that cock inside me. Crack open my cookie."

I figured any woman that invites you into a bathroom wants more than a kiss.

My cock was rock hard in seconds. I pushed her down so her head was on the bench and her ass perfectly positioned and the 3-inch wedge shoes helped raise her ass up to my cock level. I gently kicked her feet outwards to spread her legs a little more. I also spread my legs to lower my hips. I fingered her a little to get her wet but saw she was already dripping.

I took the head of my cock and positioned at her opening. I moved it up and down a dozen times and in one smooth thrust was in her wet pussy to my balls. I grabbed onto her hips but didn't move letting her get used to my cock.

"Fuck me Greg. Give my pussy a good fuck."

Good thing the piped in music was loud because she was too.

I started pumping her pussy with some effort. Once I slowed up and she told me to go harder. Terri wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. I proceeded to bang her pussy harder.

"Terri you feel great. I love banging you. You're a little slut."

kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers
12