I Ask For It

Story Info
The history of my love.
7.4k words
4.56
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is me remembering a story of young love, some of it mine, set in a whole different world a long time ago, before free sex and promiscuity, a time when the decision to lose your virginity was a big deal. I should warn you that this is could be viewed as a soppy romance story and if you're not into that sort of thing you'd be advised to read elsewhere. CM.

Please don't feel sorry for me, it's my own stupid fault for falling in love with her. Sure, the fact that she singled me out for attention was flattering, to say the least, and I loved it. I loved the look on my mates' faces when she came over to me during the church youth fellowship dance and dragged me onto the dance floor.

I had questions about her motivation, reasoning that her being seen on the dance floor with someone who could best be described as possessing two left feet, was either her garnering sympathy by her actions or her trying to embarrass me in front of my friends. Whatever her reason, I managed to complete the dance without permanently maiming her, and she smiled at me as she left to re-join u her friends on the other side of the hall. I was smitten.

I was also the envy of my friends who couldn't stop telling me that I was the luckiest guy alive. I had to agree with them and this gave me the impetus to walk up to her as the evening reached its finale and ask her if I could walk her home. She smiled at me and I fully expected her to tell me that this would not happen in my lifetime when she agreed. I was Smittener. Okay, that's not a real word but I plead confusion.

I surprised myself by making intelligent conversation on the short walk to her house. It only took ten minutes but, by the time we reached her front gate, we had established an ease with each other, so much so, that I jumped off the deep end of the jetty with holes in my water-wings, it was either sink or swim, I took her hand, "Will I see you at church on Sunday?" No request for a date on Saturday, I wasn't ready for that just yet.

She looked me in the eyes and kissed me, "Yes, I'd like that." I was now even more smittener.

She was standing with her parents and, as soon as she saw me, she excused herself and walked over to me watched by her parents. "Hi Geoff, do you mind if I sit with you today?"

"I can't think of a reason why not," I caught myself trying to be smart, "I'd like that, very much."

"Great." Further discussion had to wait as a couple of my mates approached us. "Now this is a surprise", Barry said, "I guess that the two of you will be sitting together."

"You can join us if you like." Chantelle told them.

"Nah, we don't want to cramp his style." They sniggered away.

"Do I detect a note of jealousy there?" She asked.

"A note, that's an understatement. You do realise that you are the best looking girl in the fellowship and they're all lusting after you. I guess that I just got lucky."

"Luck has nothing to do with it. You may not be the best looking guy around, but I'm looking for what's inside. My sister made the mistake of falling for the best looking guy in her group of friends and it didn't end up well for her. He was only capable of loving one person and it wasn't her. By the time that she found out it was too late. She was pregnant and he dumped her rather than take the responsibility for his actions. I don't intend to make the same mistake, you do not seem to be so self-centred. If I'm wrong it will be best if this goes no further."

"I might be mad but I'm not stupid. The fact that you want to be seen with me has blown my mind, I never expected this. Having said that, I do not want to blow my chances by doing anything to hurt you."

We sat in the same pew as her parents but at the other end so there were a couple of spaces between us. We had just sat down after the singing of the second hymn when she took my hand in hers. I looked at her and she smiled at me and squeezed my hand. I smiled and returned the squeeze. My heart was racing at this show of intimacy.

As we stood to sing the Benediction I caught a glimpse of her father looking at me. I could not tell from his expression what was going through his head.

They were standing and talking to friends when we walked out of the church. Her father walked over to us. "Are you going to introduce us to this young man?" He asked Chantelle.

"Dad, this is Geoffrey Thompson. Geoffrey, this is my father Robert and," her mother had joined us, "My mother Doris."

"We are pleased to meet you." They chorused. Her father shook my hand with a strong but not overpowering grip.

"I'm pleased to meet you, you can call me Geoff, everyone else does."

A gang of us young people drove to a cafe in the next suburb for Sunday lunch. Chantelle and I were part of this group but now we were together in the group, a point not lost on the others. That they considered us a mismatched couple meant that they avoided mentioning it in conversation. When Chantelle decoded my message and accepted my invitation of a ride home a few eyebrows were raised.

I stopped outside her house. "I enjoyed being with you." I told her.

"Me too," she slipped me a piece of paper with her phone number, "Call me tomorrow."

"Sure," what the hell, I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "What would be the best time to call?"

"I'll be studying until around nine, any time after that, Mum and Dad will be engrossed watching TV."

"What are you studying?"

"I'm doing a degree in English Lit, I want to be an English Teacher. How about you?"

"Engineering, my father has an engineering business and he wants me to join the company so that I can take over from him when he retires."

"Is that what you really want to do?"

"Yes, it must be in the blood, Grandpa started the business a hundred years ago. He's not that old, but it was a long time ago."

"I'd better go inside before Dad comes out." She kissed me, not on the cheek. Wow!

I didn't want to appear anxious by calling right on the dot of nine but then I didn't want to get a reputation for not being punctual, so it was thirty seconds after nine when I called. She answered straight away. "Hello Geoff, it is Geoff, isn't it?"

"Yes, who else were you expecting? Just joking, how are you, how was Uni?"

"I found it difficult at times, especially when the Lecturer was droning on, to concentrate, my mind was on you. How was your day?"

"I thought of you a lot between lectures, I guess my lecturers are less boring than yours."

"Or your subjects are more interesting."

"Do you have any breaks during the day, say around lunchtime. I was thinking we could have lunch together, only if you're interested that is."

"I'd like that, how about tomorrow?"

"Sure, we could meet at the cafeteria, I'll even buy you coffee, or tea."

"That would be nice, I look forward to it."

We spent some time talking about this and that, wanting to hear each others' voice for as long as possible until almost ten when we said goodnight and hung up.

The next day was the beginning of a routine that we would keep until graduation. Whenever our times aligned we would lunch together and, I don't know about her but I missed her on the days when this could not happen. We still saw each other at the youth fellowship meetings and, whenever possible, we sat together. My friends would try to get me to go with them. "Geoff, we're going to the car races, are you coming or do you have a date with the gorgeous Chantelle? No need to answer that." This went on until they found girlfriends of their own. Sometimes we would go out together but mostly they went to different places.

We both graduated, I started work in the family engineering company and was earning quite a good wage and had, so that I didn't have to borrow Mum's car, just bought myself my first car, a second hand Wolseley 6/90 from my uncle. It was cheap and comfortable and, compared with other cars, more luxurious. It gave us the freedom to go places that public transport did not service.

Chantelle and I went to the cinema, Alfred Hitchcock's North by Northwest was showing as the second feature, don't ask me what the first was. I sat with my arm around her shoulder and her head rested on my shoulder, I felt a closeness to her that seemed to grow each time we went on a date. Something happened that night, when the train rushed into the tunnel and her hand was on my thigh. There was a meeting between her hand and my cock. She did not withdraw her hand! Dare I hope?

On the drive to her place, her hand rested on my thigh once more, as we drove her hand moved up my thigh until it met my cock that was heading in the opposite direction towards her hand. "Darling," Yes, we had begun to call each other 'darling',"

"Yes?"

"We've been going together now for eighteen months, have you wondered when we should explore moving to the next phase?"

"Do you mean? Yes, I have. I have something for you," I took the small box from my pocket. "Chantelle Prescott, will you marry me?"

"Yes, oh yes, of course I will." It was lucky that I had pulled over before taking the ring out or else who knows what would have happened. She kissed me, really kissed me. "Of course I will." She whispered in case I missed her answer the first time.

I slipped the ring on her finger and she held her hand up so that she could see it in the light cast by a street light. "It's beautiful. I love you so much." She kissed me again, actually we kissed each other.

As my hand moved to her face it brushed her breast she grabbed it and held it against her, "That feels nice," she whispered. Her other hand moved further up my leg to my crotch, she could feel the hardness of my cock, she squeezed it.

"Should we be doing this?" I asked.

"Yes, but not here and not now, I don't want our first time to be in a car on the side of the road, I want it to be perfect."

"How and when?" I asked.

"I've been thinking, Mum and Dad are going away for a few days next weekend to see my Grandmother, you could come over and keep me company if you want to that is."

"I want to, believe me, I want to." We kissed again.

"Take me home, I want to break the good news to Mum and Dad."

"The news that we've decided to make love." I said with a smile on my face.

"No silly, that we are engaged."

We got a strange, questioning look from Chantelle's parents when we walked in, I don't usually go in with her. "Mum, Dad, we have something to tell you," She held up her left hand, "We're engaged."

"Aren't you supposed to ask me for Chantelle's hand before you do this?" Her father asked.

"Yes Sir, Mister Prescott, May I please have your permission to ask Chantelle for her hand in marriage?"

"Let me think about this. Yes, I suppose so." He said with false reluctance as he shook my hand.

"Congratulations," Her mother said as she reached for Chantelle's left hand. "My that's a nice ring." She came to me and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you, both of you. You are so perfect for each other. I suppose that we'll have to start planning for the wedding."

"We aren't getting married for a while yet, we want to save for the deposit on our first house so that we have our own home to move into when we come back from our honeymoon." I said

"We'll help where we can." Her father said. "This calls for a celebration, it won't be champagne, Geoff has to drive home."

"Tomorrow night You'll have to come to my place for dinner so that we can break the good news to my parents. They will be pleased." I told Chantelle. "I'll pick you up at six-thirty." I kissed her goodnight. "Goodnight Mr Prescott, Mrs Prescott."

Chantelle walked me to the door and kissed me again. "I love you my darling."

"I love you too." I kissed her. I was on cloud nine.

"Mum, would it be okay for Chantelle to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked at breakfast.

"Of course, you didn't need to ask, she's welcome anytime. Is there a reason for this?"

"It's our eighteen-month anniversary, we thought that it was special enough that we should share it with you." I don't think that she was convinced but she said nothing.

I picked Chantelle up at six-thirty as planned. "You needn't be afraid of either Mum or Dad. Mum was a teacher so you have something in common and Dad, he'll tell you that he started 'on the tools', working in the factory to learn how the engineering factories work before he was allowed in the office. I've started in the drawing office and the quantity surveying to learn that side of the business.

When we got home Chantelle used her left hand to unbutton her coat so I could hang it up.

"I thought so," Mum said. "Geoff tried to convince us that this was a celebration of the two of you being together for eighteen months. It's more than that, isn't it?"

"Yes Mum, we are officially engaged." I announced.

"Not before time," Dad said, "We were beginning to wonder if you'd ever get around to it. Did he propose or did you have to force the issue?"

"He proposed and it was very romantic."

"Wonders will never cease."

"Sit down at the table, I'm just about to serve dinner." Mum said.

Dinner went off well once Dad stopped trying to be sarcastic towards me. Mum and Chantelle chatted away like old friends while Dad and I added to the conversation when we had the chance, the rest of the time we talked about our, Chantelle and my, plans for the future.

"We are going to save up for the deposit on a house of our own to come back to from our honeymoon, we don't want to rent a house and we don't want to burden you or Chantelle's parents by living with you."

"I might be able to help you out in that direction," Dad said, "When your Grandfather died we inherited this house. Our old house, we rented out to make a little extra income. It owes us nothing and I'm thinking that I will sell it to you for around the same price as a deposit on your own home. It needs some work doing to it to bring it up to scratch. If you're not in a hurry to move in, why don't you work on it so that it will be ready for you to move into when you get married?"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"What were you and your father talking about?" Chantelle asked as I drove her home.

"He has this house that has been rented out and he told me that he'll sell it to us for around the same money as we would spend on the deposit on a house. There's work to be done on it, so we can do that in our spare time so that it's ready for us after we get married."

"Oh Darling, this is so exciting, we'll have a house and not have a mortgage hanging over our heads."

"We still have to save up some money."

"I know, but it will be our own home, just think of it, we can do what we want when we want to."

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"Yes." Her hand was resting on my cock. "I can't wait to feel this inside me."

"Neither can I. I've been reading up on what I have to do and I think I know what goes where."

"Mum decided that it was about time that I 'had the talk'. A lot of what she talked about was what would happen if and when we did it and what would happen if I fell pregnant. She's scared of what the people in church will think if we 'have to get married'. I'm scared of what might happen, you will be careful, won't you?"

"Of course I will."

Friday night was Youth Fellowship and the whole group of us went to the movies to see 'The Ten Commandments' and stopped at a Milk Bar for a milkshake on the way back to the church."

"What's this I hear about you two getting engaged?" Barry asked.

"It's true, we made it official a few days ago."

"When are you going to . . . you know?"

"There's no rush, we plan to wait until we're married." Okay, I know that's a lie, but the world doesn't need to know what we had planned for this weekend. Could you imagine Barry not telling everyone that we had 'done it'? He'd do that just out of spite because he thought he was in with a chance with Chantelle, and he's never managed to hold onto a girl for more than a couple of dates and here we were, going steady for eighteen months.

Chantelle's parents left for the airport at ten-thirty in the morning and she rang to let me know that the coast was now clear.

"I'm going over to see Chantelle for a while." I told Mum.

"Okay darling, will you be home for dinner?"

"Yes, is it okay if she comes over as well?"

"Yes, that will be fine, see you later."

I arrived just after ten-forty-five to be met by a polite Chantelle at the door, but a different person once I was inside. "I'm scared Darling, but I'm excited as well. I don't know whether I'm more scared than excited or more excited than scared, I think I'll keep quiet for now."

"It will be fine." I said as calmly as I could. I kissed her, softly, on the lips, on the neck, on her ear lobes and back to her lips.

"If we don't sit down I'm going to fall down." She said, leading me to the sofa. We kissed some more and my hand reached to cup her breast. "Mmmm, that feels nice, I love you more and more."

"I love you too, very much." I undid the buttons of her blouse and opened it, revealing her bra clad breasts. "You have lovely breasts," I bent to kiss the upper slope. "Perfect breasts." I kissed it again.

"You don't think they're too small, do you?"

"No, They're just the right size." How the hell should I know if they're the right size or not.

I slid my hand around her back and managed, after a little fumbling, to unfasten her bra. There was little to no padding on her bra and they didn't sag at all. I kissed a breast again, this time kissing her on her nipple. "Oh."

Her hand had rested on my cock for a second or two before she started to stroke it through my pants, it felt so good that I reached down and slid the zipper down to allow access through the gap in my "Y'fronts. My mind went to the books that I had read and the training films that I had seen at the high school 'Father and Son' night designed to prepare us for adult life, neither had prepared me for this moment. My hand slid up her leg to her panties. Her legs opened to allow me greater access although the panties might just as well have been a chastity belt.

We kissed and fondled for some time, neither of us wanting to make the next move and risk spoiling the moment. Her panties had become quite moist so I decided that it was now or never. I reached for the waist and started to pull them down. Chantelle lifted her hips and her panties were soon on the floor.

"Stand up." I stood and she pulled my pants and underpants down. I stepped out of them and she took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Your turn." I said. She stood and I undid the button at her waist and pulled her skirt down. I pulled her to me and my cock slid between her legs. I kissed her with as much passion as I could manage, she returned the kiss. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue forward. As soon as it touched her lips, they opened and our tongues kissed. I lowered her to the sofa and laid beside her, my hand between her legs and a finger sliding between the lips of her vagina.

"Please my love, be gentle with me."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, but not here, it must be in my bed."

"Allow me." I stood and picked her up from the sofa, carrying her to her bedroom, I laid her gently on her bed.

"Wait." She stood and pulled the top sheet down revealing a towel spread on the bed. "I've been told that there may be some bleeding the first time."

"Wait." It was my turn, Ii u sprinted back to the living room and returned tearing open the package and removing a condom. I was having trouble sliding it up my now not quite fully erect cock.

"Allow me." she took the condom and stroking him back to full hardness, rolled it on.

I lowered myself between her legs and placed the head of my cock between the lips of her vagina. Slowly pushing it into her I met an obstruction. "Oh wait, please be gentle". I applied a little more pressure, "Oh," Even more, "Oh, yes." My cock burst through the barrier of her maidenhead and it was fully inside her.

12