I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 08

Story Info
It's party time - yes, this chapter the birthday extravaganza.
12k words
4.65
8.8k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(original version: 12,034 words)

How I Became My Little Sister's Bitch 08

I thought this was a party, which way's the gang bang!

Sat. 28th of May

Bex, feeling an unfamiliar sensation, has multiple arms and legs all intertwined with her own naked flesh. Bex realizes it's her, Alathia, Ramona, and Victoria, and that they are all naked in her parents' bed.

"'Morning, slut. Are you excited today? It is your big day, after all." Alathia's voice sends shivers down Bex's spine. In her sultry sweet voice, Alathia yawns, turning her attention to Ramona. "Oh, Ramona dear, please take Bex to my room and help her get dressed in her outfit for tonight."

Stretching, Ramona gives Victoria a quick kiss. "Sure, I'll help her get all pretty for tonight." Ramona grabs the leash, still attached to the cunt collar Bex was locked into last night. "Come on, slut, let's get you dressed for your big debut tonight."

A cold shiver runs down Bex's spine, like the Jamaican bobsled team in 'Cool Runnings'. "Oh shit, it's the party. What new hell do these bitches have in store for me?"

"Yes, Ma'am Ramona."

Bex, trailing behind Ramona, subconsciously sways her hips giving an accentuated sexy-slut walk. Alathia catches Bex's sexy little ass wiggling out of the room and grabs Victoria by the back of the hair. Moving Victoria's head between her legs, the younger Reid sister growls, "Lick me, bitch!"

Gasping under Alathia's firm grip and domination, Victoria whimpers, "Yes, Aijin Alathia."

A feeling of satisfaction rolls across Alathia's face, remarking to herself about her big sister's progress as her personal slut. "And you don't even realize how much you've changed in just a short week. My poor big sister, by the end of the summer, you'll be perfectly molded to my desires and uses."

Victoria, straddling the razor's edge, loves the feeling of Alathia forcing herself on her; using her face as if she were just some sex toy she found in a nightstand. Victoria kisses along Alathia's thigh. "Oh fuck, why is it Alathia can make my pussy flow like it's a goddamn natural spring, just by forcing herself on me, but god, I love her taste. Oh god, Alathia, you evil bitch, whatever spell you've cast on Bex seems to have taken hold of me as well. Ramona and I are yours, my princess, if you'll let us play with your toys, you'll have our undying loyalty, Aijin Alathia."

Pushing her moist slit into Victoria's eager mouth, Alathia lets a little moan of pleasure slip from hers, feeling Victoria's tongue, as it begins to explore Alathia's very wet and ready pussy.

*************

Ramona, practically skipping down the hall to Alathia's room, is humming the moonlight revenge song from Sailor Moon. She pushes open Alathia's door. "Well now, I can't say this is a surprise. I always figured Alathia's room would look like a future supervillain's room. Chuckling at the thought of Alathia sitting in a chair like a Bond villain petting a cat."

Bex shrugs, giving a non-committal response, thinking to herself, "Yeah, Alathia's always been a strange one even as a kid. I just never thought I'd be her personal fuck-toy one day."

Ramona, finally noticing the pile of stuff that must be Bex's outfit, begins inspecting each item individually. She picks up a pair of black-and-white cow-print stockings which have an alligator clip attached to the top of each stocking. "Well, these certainly are interesting stockings; I'm betting these clips attach to your pretty pussy rings you have."

Picking up the apron, with its creative expression of words, 'world's greatest cocksucker', Ramona laughs after reading the phrase on the front. "I'll bet a lot of guys are gonna want to put that to the test tonight."

Blushing, Bex does her best not to have cocks dancing around in her head, but the idea is making her bottom tingle.

The cow motif continues with a cow-tail buttplug and matching ears. "Oh my god, this is too much. You're gonna be a cow maid all night. Hahaha, I wonder if Alathia's gonna make you moo all night, instead of talking; you're gonna be the star tonight. Bex the bovine, give me a moo, CUNT!" Ramona flicks the nose ring with the inscription 'bovine' on it.

"Oh god, I'd forgotten about that stupid nose ring. The bell is a constant reminder it's there, but I completely forgot about the nose ring."

"Looks like you'll be practically naked tonight. Take a seat, so I can put your stockings on."

Taking Bex's leg, Ramona begins sliding the stocking up her smooth limb, making sure the seam lines up in the middle of the back of Bex's leg. Bex finally notices the alligator clips that Ramona has now attached to her pussy rings.

"Oh shit, these clips are gonna keep my pussy spread open all night. I'll never be able to hide how excited my pussy is from anyone."

The process is repeated on her other leg, and Bex can see the true effect of the stockings pulling her pussy lips apart.

"Holy shit, Bex, those stockings make you look like a whore waiting to get fucked! Oh my god, you're getting wet from it; you really are a fucking perverted cunt, aren't you! God, that's so hot!"

Grabbing Bex by her face, Ramona plants a sensual kiss on Bex's lips, the sudden tenderness breaks the sexual haze of the silk stockings on her legs, and the utterly degrading effect the clips have on Bex's newly pierced pussy. "I can't deny I've come to absolutely love the feel of stockings on my legs. Mistress isn't wrong about heels making my legs and ass look amazing. I've even started getting used to heels, as well."

Bex can feel her nectar begin to drip a little on Ramona's foot. The drop catches Ramona's attention, who gives Bex a devilish grin, before taking her finger and pushing it deeply into Bex's slit.

"You disgusting pervert, you just leaked on my foot with your fucking pussy slime, and now you're moaning like a fucking whore from me shoving my finger in your cunt. Just admit it, Bex, you're a fucking perverted slut, a slave to your pussy and desires, aren't you?"

Groaning, humping the finger like a woman possessed, Bex cries, "Yes...yes...I'm a whore, a fucking toy to be used; please, just let me cum, please!"

Ramona pulls her finger free from the Bex's love tunnel. "Oh no, Bex, I'm afraid I can't let you do that. Alathia would punish both of us if I let you climax, and your little sister is a mega cunt."

Ramona, seeing Bex's on edge, pumps her finger deeper into her pussy, getting her finger coated with Bex's nectar; sensually licking her finger, Ramona then spreads the pussy juice across Bex's upper lip

Picking up the cow-tail buttplug, swinging it around in a circle, Ramona says, "I'm gonna enjoy putting this plug up your cute little poop shoot." With her free hand, Ramona tosses Bex a bottle of lube. "You probably want to lube your ass 'cause I'm just gonna shove this monster right up your ass."

Bex's concern begins to reach nuclear levels. "Yes, Ma'am Ramona!" Fumbling with the bottle, Bex eventually gets the lube open and begins lubing her ass in preparation for Ramona shoving her tail back in its proper place.

Bex feels the coolness of the lube on her fingers. "Oh yes, I'm really starting to enjoy being fucked in the ass! I swear I had a dream of Mistress Alathia fucking me from behind while I rode Victoria."

"Ohhh...!" Biting her lip, Bex moans softly, working the lube deep into her ass.

She then feels a firm swat to her ass, as Ramona chides her that she's lubed herself up enough. "Bend over, slut; spread your cute little cheeks so I can shove this plug up your ass, and you'll moo when I put it in you."

Bex nods, bending over, spreading herself open. Feeling the plug violate her ass has become something Bex is becoming very familiar with, the feeling of having the toy stuffed in her anus. "Oh god, I can't believe I've actually missed this feeling!"

"MOOOOO...ooooooooo!'

Ramona gives Bex a loving pat on the ass. "Damn, Bex, that's so fucking hot. I'm moist as fuck watching you slut out! Now turn around, my slutty heifer."

Obediently, Bex follows directions.

Placing the cow ears on Bex's head, Ramona takes her time adjusting them so they're perfect. "Now for your apron, and lastly your heels." She is excitedly clapping.

Ramona slips the apron over Bex's head, turning her away, so Ramona can tie the giant pink bow in the back properly. "All that's left is your shoes, and it looks like Alaitha left you a pair of six-inch spikes; a very slutty footwear choice, Bex."

Placing the first high heel on Bex's foot, Ramona quickly uses the golden lock to lock the torturous footwear in place. Ramona leads the now-tiptoeing Bex over to the full-length mirror that adorns her wall.

Taking in her new attire, Bex can't help but ponder her current predicament. "Holy shit, I look like a total whore, I'm practically naked except for the apron announcing I suck cock and a collar saying I love pussy and my name is cunt. Honestly, I look like one of the women from Alathia's mangas."

Ramona grabs Bex by the cheeks, planting a deep kiss on the surprised Bex. Forcing her tongue deeply, Ramona begins playing with Bex's tongue piercing. Shocked, Ramona asks, "Are the piercings in your tongue shaped like a cock?"

Blushing in shame, Bex nods her affirmation, that yes, the ends of her tongue piercing are the shape of cocks.

"No shit, let's see it. Stick your tongue out, I wanna see it."

Scrunching her face, Bex sticks her tongue out, revealing her hot-pink cocks that top the ends of her tongue piercing.

Bursting into laughter, Ramona regains her composure. "Let's get your makeup done." Pulling Bex to Alathia's vanity, she begins getting Bex's face ready for tonight's big event.

******************

Victoria runs her tongue along the pink dildo strapped to Alathia's crotch, Victoria bobbing her head up and down on the phallic dildo, unaware of their audience.

"Are you wet for me, Vicky?"

"Oh god yeah, Aijin Alathia, I'm practically dripping between my thighs. I want to ride your toy so badly!"

The raven-haired beauty begins pulling Vicky to line up her sweet hole with the dildo. Alathia sneers, "Show me, bitch!"

Vicky impales herself on the sex toy; the suddenness of the toy penetrating her pussy causes an orgasm almost instantly. The thrusting causes Vicky's boobs to bounce.

Ramona, hearing her lover's familiar moans of passion, chuckles to herself, that Vicky is getting her freak on with Alathia and she's bringing back her sister to watch the sex show.

Bex, lost in her own thoughts, is coming to the reality that at her birthday party, she's gonna be serving the guest that should be celebrating her. "Worst birthday ever! I'm essentially the fucking servant to Alathia's friends and she's the one who will be celebrated. Fuck, this birthday sucks! And the cherry on top of this shit sundae, is that I'm dressed like a whore, and made to look like a cow; even the makeup Ramona applied is to make me look like a cow!"

After a few minutes, Ramona bursts out, "Greedy bitches having fun without me. Making me work, getting this miserable cunt ready for tonight. While you two fuck!"

Clutching Vicky's tits while bouncing on Alathia's cock, through stifled grunts, Alathia replies, "Oh for fuck's sake, Ramona, just take the cunt for a ride before the other guests arrive."

A smile begins blooming on Ramona's face, as she turns to face Bex. "I'm gonna ride your face 'til your tongue goes numb! Let's get started before you're put to work."

"Yes, Ma'am Ramona."

Watching Vicky being used by her little sister brings a tingle to Bex's pussy. "Crush that bitch, Alathia. Make Victoria your bitch, this is at least something good happening in my life."

Leading Bex to her parents' bed, Ramona lays her down next to Alathia, then straddles Bex's face in a reverse cowgirl. Bex is transfixed with the sight of Ramona's squishy bottom eclipsing her face. Instinctively, Bex begins flicking her tongue in Ramona's red-hot love tunnel.

"Oh no, no, no. Cunt, you'll be eating my ass out, while I rub my clit to your honey tongue buried deep in my ass!"

Smacking her lips subconsciously, Bex thinks to herself, "Why does that make my pussy wet. Why does being used and abused make me so horny! Why does my Mistress's pleasure mean my own pleasure? Am I coming to believe she's my Mistress? I can't lose myself to the pleasure and pain; focus, Bex, focus!"

Bex begins licking Ramona's puckered anus, rolling her tongue along the outer rim before plunging it deeply into Ramona's ass.

Ramona begins rubbing her clit. "Oh, Alathia, you weren't kidding, your big sister's tongue is amazing. That tongue piercing is fucking fantastic."

Grunting with each thrust, Alathia replies, "She's becoming quite the slut."

Victoria, still bouncing on Alathia's cock, pinches her own nipples, pulling them sharply, groans at Bex, "Oh god, get your tongue deep in that ass, Cunt."

Grinding down on the cock, Victoria feels her climax begin to erupt from her pussy like an Acme rocket shooting Wile E. Coyote down the mountain. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHH...!!!!"

Victoria collapses into Alathia's arms, feeling her wrap her up, gently caressing and soothing Vicky's trembling body.

Ramona feels Bex's hands spreading her cheeks apart, flicking her tongue deep into her ass. Ramona grins, and reaching down, she yanks on Bex's nipple ring causing Bex to scream into Ramona's ass, which causes Ramona to grind her ass more into Bex's screaming mouth.

"EAT MY ASS BITCH! EAT IT LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST GODDAMN MEAL, CUNT!"

The quivering Victoria plants a gentle kiss on Alathia's neck, nibbling gently. "Let's leave Ramona to have some fun with your fuck-toy, Aijin. We have a party to get ready for."

Ramona's eyes trail to Vicky's gorgeous ass, swaying as she leaves hand in hand with Alathia. "Love you, babe, I'm gonna ride this cunt's face a little longer."

Vicky blows a kiss to Ramona. "Enjoy yourself, lover. I know I did."

Ramona's own climax begins bubbling up, like an over-poured carbonated beverage.

Ramona's thighs begin to crush poor Bex's head, while simultaneously crushing her ass down into Bex's open mouth, the feel of Bex's frantic licking and squeezing brings an orgasm like no other Ramona has ever had. She rolls off Bex, and basks in the afterglow of such a feeling; leaving Bex spun-up horny and denied feelings she's becoming very familiar with.

****************

Bex runs around the kitchen, her cow tail wiggling behind her. She places the pizza and a cooler for drinks, beers, and soda, setting them up in the dining room, along with chips, meats and cheeses with a cracker platter.

When, what Bex could only say is now her most terrifying sound tonight, the front doorbell echoes through the house, sending a cold shiver down Bex's spine.

Bex rushes to the front door, going over her greeting in her mind. After opening the door, Bex does a curtsey. "Welcome to the party, I'm Bovine Bex. I'll be waiting on you all night. Any loads of cum you may deposit in me. I am, after all, a huge cum-slut."

Having concentrated on the greeting, Bex finally notices that the guest is Teddy and, apparently, Teddy has a girlfriend. Jen Lawrence is someone Bex is very familiar with, they run in the same social circles and is currently one of Bex's closest friends.

Jen bursts into laughter watching her friend's defeated performance and offer of taking cum shots, finally taking the full effect of Bex's cow-like ears, makeup and tail.

Finally regaining her composure, Jen says, "Fuck me, Bex. Teddy said you were some kind of maid whore now, but I couldn't believe it. Guess I was wrong. I'm definitely going to enjoy your birthday party, or is it Alathia's party?"

Jen has a suspicious idea that there's more to her friend's attire than making her look like a cow slut. Tossing her jacket on the floor, Jen never takes her eyes off Bex.

Bex lets a frustrated sigh out, bending over at the waist making sure to show Jen her plugged ass and spread-open pussy lips. Giving Alathia any reason to shock her clit seems like a bad idea right now. Gathering the coat, Bex is berated by Jen.

"Holy shit, that tail's a buttplug, and her pussy is pierced now. Wait, is that a bell attached to her clit?"

Jen reaches between Bex's legs, playing with the bell, causing Bex to shiver in pleasure, making her bite her lip to contain the slutty moans that threaten to leave her mouth.

"She's a cow, L-O-L, a cow maid-slut."

Hearing the cow word makes Bex have to 'mooo' according to Alathia's request. "Moooooo."

Teddy smirks, seeing Bex practically naked, bent over, mooing like a cow; he pulls Jen closer, giving his new girlfriend a kiss on the lips.

"Teddy, Teddy, did Bex just moo like a cow!?!"

Much like the show, 'Pee Wee's Playhouse' you would scream when someone said the magic word. Bex has been instructed to moo whenever someone says 'cow'.

Bex, standing up, moves to put the coats away, is lost thinking about her current interaction with Jen. "Moooooooooo." "Oh god, Jen is one of my closest friends at school. Now only god knows what she thinks of me, probably some deviant cow-whore. Fuck, the night's just started."

Jen snaps her fingers to get Bex's attention. "Oh my god, she moos every time you say cow!" Laughing, Jen tells Bex, "Get Teddy and me some drinks and pizza."

"Mooo, yes Ma'am Jen, I'll be right back with your food and drinks."

Bex hurries off to get food and drinks for Jen and Teddy. Moving swiftly, Bex can't believe how nimble she's become in such ridiculously high high heels, her hips causing her tail to sway back and forth. Bex deposits the coats in the hall closet before grabbing food and drink for her guests.

Bex, greeting guests, continues to curtsey and greet the people Alathia has apparently invited to the party. Minx and Felix arrive, carrying a gift, notice Bex's very limited clothing and her cow makeup.

Laughing, Felix reaches under Bex's apron, flicking her clit bell. "We missed you, slut, but tonight, we plan to have some fun with you, bitch." Minx giggles, "Oh be nice, Felix, I want to see her drown in pleasure." The twins, laughing, leave Bex to continue greeting guests.

Trinity bursts through the door next, glaring, as Bex stumbles to greet her. "Save it, bitch." Trinity looks at Bex's attire over, noticing her stockings attached to the pussy rings. "My oh my, Alathia you devilish little slut, that's fucking wicked. Seems she's taken my little nose ring gift seriously. I love it, little cow."

"Moooo."

Trinity, a little confused, "Um, what the hell was that?"

Bex, looking down, turns a slight shade of red. "When someone says 'cow', I have to moo; any time I fail, a swat is added to my birthday spankings."

Laughing, Trinity yanks Bex into her arms, places a deep kiss on her pink-painted lips. Bex swoons to the kiss, caught off guard by Trinity's passionate display, only to be shocked when Trinity slaps her with a thunderous echo. Grabbing Bex by the throat, Trinity leans in, whispering, "I've worked a deal with your sister and you'll be working with me at my shop for a day or two. I also am gifting you some more piercings your mistress ordered for your birthday, you lucky bitch."

Bex slowly pulls away, and curtseys. "Thank you, Ma'am Trinity, I look forward to it." She scampers back to the door, as quickly as possible, to put as much distance between her and Trinity. Looking back, Bex's notices that Trinity is talking with Alathia, who has made her grand entrance to the party.

Alathia's wearing a sheer dress inspired by the 'Maleficent' movie, unlike the club attire, Alathia has foregone the bra and panties.

Prancer and Donner come in with Donner on her arm. Prancer looks over Bex, who is greeting Alathia's minions. Donner is dressed in a skimpy outfit, the hormone treatment is doing wonders on poor Donner; he was, at one time, a state swimmer, but crossing Alathia was the worst mistake of his life. Now, he's become Daniel aka Donner, Prancer's personal femboy bitch. Dressed in a red mini-dress and white stockings, 'slut' is what one would think, seeing Donner on the end of Prancer's leash.