I Become a Therapeutic Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her what she wanted to do that day and for her to think about it while I ran downstairs and got her some coffee.

When I got back Lisa had ditched the robe. She kissed me and told me she wanted to be nude for me, which was a great gift. Lisa said she wanted to see an exhibit at a local museum and then catch some sun.

We showered quickly together, she had just had her hair done but told me I could wash it tomorrow.

We were at the museum just after 11, grabbed a quick bite there and were back at the hotel by 2.

I told Lisa we had the pool all to ourselves but out of modesty, she bought a suit in the hotel gift shop.

The one that Lisa bought was okay on the bottom but the top was too tight.

I suggested that she just wear a tee shirt and the bottoms and that is what she did.

We spent two hours out by the pool.

We swam and had a couple of beers in the hot tub.

Lisa took off her bottoms and climbed on me while we were in the hot tub and rode me to her first orgasm.

She liked being naughty but did not want to go overboard.

Fortunately there was some shade otherwise we would have looked like lobsters. The April sun can be brutal on skin.

We made out like teenagers on the lounge chairs under the awnings.

After the love making in the hot tub I was able to get her to stay nude.

She loved it when I applied the sunscreen. I took extra time on those areas that were still white.

We headed back in at 4pm and enjoyed a quick snack and some wine, nude.

Lisa asked me if I would let her practice on me, so I jumped up on the massage table.

She worked my neck, and my back, including my shoulder blades.

I was proud of her, she did a great job and I complimented her.

She oiled up and got to work on my feet, calves and thighs.

I couldn't comment on anything she did other than it was solid, professional work.

When she got to my thighs, she whispered to me, I am going to tease you now.

You've been so kind and patient with me today, you really made it a wonderful day for me.

I'm going to make you big and hard and very horny and then I want you to come in my pussy.

You haven't come since you woke up and I have been really bad about teasing you and getting you all worked up.

All the while she is doing this she is massaging my inner thigh, getting close and closer to my sack and my cock.

Lisa spent the next hour just massaging and rubbing and teasing me, whispering into my ear how good it would feel when I came in her pussy.

I have to admit she did such a great job getting me ready to blow I almost took matters into my own hands a couple of times.

But when she realized how worked up I was, she stopped teasing me and started back on my feet or my calves.

When you get worked up like that and don't cum, your body sometimes feels like you did cum, and that is what happened to me.

When Lisa whispered, turn over lover, I was only semi hard.

She climbed up on the table and slid between my legs and started gently rubbing her hands all around my balls and cock, but not touching them.

When I got my erection back, she moved so that she was lying next to me on the table.

We kissed and she whispered, please make love to me now. I want you inside me.

I climbed on top of her and slid right in, she was very wet and willing.

She wrapped her legs around my back and we kissed and in just a couple of strokes I literally poured into her.

Lisa held me tight and whispered give me every drop, baby.

I gave her a huge load she had me worked up for hours.

I think we both fell asleep for a few minutes.

When I woke up she was laying next to me, smiling.

Do you want to go out to dinner or stay in?

Lisa said, I could do either one; I just want to be with you.

Lisa still hadn't heard from her ex so I made plans for dinner at a little Italian place nearby.

We took a quick shower together and I found out that not all women take long to get ready.

Lisa was ready to go in less than forty minutes.

She looked more relaxed and of course tan, than when I first saw her the night before.

The hotel had a limo and the driver told me to text him when we were ready to come back.

We sat in a little booth and talked about the places we've been and the places we wanted to go.

Our dinner on Saturday night was very special.

We were two new friends, having made love for the past 24 hours, learning about each other, laughing and sharing the details of our lives.

When we returned to the hotel I gave Lisa a full body massage to end our busy day, and we climbed into the bath for a flute of champagne.

After making a lot of kissing and me eating that bare pussy of hers, we made love, and we fell asleep with me spooning her.

We both slept through the night spooning until my internal alarm went off at 5:30 on Sunday morning.

Lisa kissed me good morning and reached down under the covers and found my little man at attention.

She went under the covers and got him all wet with her mouth and then said to me, honey, please make love to me this morning before you get out of bed.

I climbed on top, missionary being her preferred position, and pounded away at her very welcoming pussy.

It didn't take me long, when you sleep next to naked warm gorgeous female like Lisa, you tend to be pretty worked up.

Lisa came first, and then, once again, I gave her a nice load.

We kissed and I asked her if she wanted me to bring her coffee when I finished my workout.

She kissed me back and said, when you finish come back to bed with me. We'll get coffee later.

At 7am I found Lisa still asleep so I took a quick shower to get the sweat off and climbed back into bed with her.

I slipped up behind her and spooned her, my right hand on her tummy.

When she woke, I kissed her neck and gently started rubbing her nipples, teasing them, pulling on them, and fondling her breasts.

I got hard in a hurry and Lisa asked did I do that to you?

You sure did, every inch of it.

Sweetheart, I promise I will take care of you but can we just snuggle like this, before I have to get back to being a mom?

I just like being your lover right now.

I kissed her neck and said, we should just spend the day in bed.

Lisa laughed, that's a dream I can work on having.

So, we just laid there, she in my arms.

I think she dozed off.

When Lisa woke up, she rolled over and snuggled up to me.

I am sorry this weekend has to end, I never thought it was possible to have so much fun with someone.

You've restored my faith that not every man is like my ex.

I shouldn't speak poorly of him, he is the father of my children and he's a pretty good dad, just not a very good husband and an even worse ex husband.

I asked her what time she needed to be home and she said if she got there by 11 it would be enough time to do laundry, go grocery shopping, get the car washed and gassed and get ready for the week.

For the next two hours we just laid in bed, holding each other. We kissed and finally had a cup of coffee.

As I promised I loaded up her pussy with fudge and ate her to a nice crescendo then washed her hair which gave us a nice intimate ending to our time together.

When I walked her out to her car she was on the verge of tears but I told her I'd see her on Tuesday night for our last lesson.

++++

I decided to stay the night at the hotel.

Why not? If I was going to be alone, I didn't want to be in a place once filled with laughter and love. It just brought back memories of what I had lost.

I had my clubs in the trunk of my car and went out to the local public course and connected with three guys.

We enjoyed our time and promised to play again soon.

Sharon from room service delivered my early dinner and when her shift ended I gave her a massage.

Per her request she was appropriately draped and I avoided body parts that I thought would be offensive to her if I touched them.

It felt good to do something nice like this without expectation or anticipation of some sort of sexual activity.

I talked to her and found out she was between jobs, her background was cost accounting.

Her last employer had sold the company and left her out of work. She had a degree and had been a manager previously.

I liked Sharon and told her I had an opening at one of my clients, was her resume up to date and when could she start?

When she got home she emailed me her resume and I had her in for an interview that next afternoon with the client. We hired her on the spot and she started the next day, Tuesday, and we did the background check and she was fine. I

I arranged for her to receive her former salary and a ten percent bump over that plus participation in the monthly revenue growth and cost reduction bonus program.

I kept my eye on Sharon when I visited my client and coached her via email. I hooked up with her when her employer sold the company and I'll cover that in a later story.

You never know when or where you will find talent, for work or for sex.