I Become a Worker in The Sex Trade Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexy becomes a stripper at a sex party.
5.3k words
4.77
4.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/05/2024
Created 05/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it`s me again, Lexy Turner-Hill continuing my sexy story at Blatchinghampton Grange. I told you in Chapters 1 and 2 how I was inducted into my employer`s inner circle of sexual assistants and how I was shown round the establishment and introduced to the sort of activities which take place here. I was told that one of my duties would be to whip up sexual frenzy amongst the guests at a large scale sex party by stripping off before them. Well this is how that developed.

Knowing that we were both dancers, Jenni, my co-worker, had suggested that we work out an erotic routine based on cheerleader costumes which she knew Madama, our employer, had in store. We had to keep it simple because we had no more than two days in which to get it right. We decided on gradual exposure, and selected a couple of bolero tops with short mini skirts under which we would wear very tiny bikinis.

The idea was that we would do a sexy dance sequence in which we would bend over to show off our bums and lift the skirts to flash our bikini bottoms. Then we would take off our bolero tops, and encourage the guests to start removing their clothes. We would then dance again and end up removing our mini skirts, so we would only be clad in the little bikinis. Then we would encourage yet more stripping by the guests and hope that no-one would be wearing more than a bra and knickers by then.

Jenni told me that she had seen the guest list and that there were at least two first timers present. Our idea was then to get them to come forward and join us in removing the final items of clothing. Once we were naked Madama would enter the Sapphic Temple and the two newcomers would be inducted into membership, After that the sex party would begin.

We had been rehearsing the routine in the Temple when Jenni said, "Speaking about the guest list, come over here there is a picture you need to see. It`s one of those guests pay to have displayed, but this one is somewhat special."

She took me over to the gallery of naked portraits and pointed to one. "That is Berniece Brewerton. To be more precise Lady Berniece Brewerton. Her husband is a big noise in commerce and industry, and she is a regular here, It`s my suspicion that some of the Brewerton millions are tied up in this place. I know she and Madama are very close."

We gazed at the portrait. It was of a woman who was clearly pleased to be naked and proud of her body. I guessed she was about or just over fifty but her physique was superbly toned. There was not an ounce of spare flesh on her frame. Her hair which was silver grey was cut short to frame a face of classical beauty proportions, triangular in shape from the brow to the chin and with a straight nose over lips parted in an inviting grin. Her tits were firm even though probably around the 38 inch mark, and her nipples stood firm and erect. Her belly was flat and in the middle was a sexy navel, which was long in shape. Her pubic area was waxed and her inner cunt lips were clearly visible slightly protruding through their outer counterparts.

"She`s a fantastic fuck," Jenni chortled. "I have been had by her on a few occasions. She is really enthusiastic and her skill with her tongue is wonderful. She`s also into arse licking. I think she may well come after you as you are new here. If she does, go for it, you will not be disappointed. Now let`s practice the dance routine again and this time we will add in the final strip off, after which I`d like us to fuck!"

The day of the party arrived. All the staff were on duty to check guests in, hand out identity bracelets for purchasing purposes, and to show new arrivals to their accommodation. We all wore our indoor uniforms of crop tops and tight shorts so our midriffs were bare.

I was on duty with Jenni when a figure I immediately recognised entered the Grange. It was Berniece Brewerton. She was stylishly dressed in a white silk blouse and dark silk slacks. Her outfit confirmed what I had seen in her picture. She had a superb figure.

"Good afternoon, Lady Brewerton," Jenni said, giving me a wink as she did so. "It`s so nice to see you here once again."

Berniece answered in a voice that was both calm and pleasant but one clearly used to getting her own way and the good things of life. "It`s lovely to see you again Jenni. I assume this must be our new girl, Lexy. I have heard so much about you, my dear, from Madama."

Jenni instructed me to take Berniece to Madama`s private suite, adding that it was not necessary to give Berniece a bracelet. That served to cement in my mind Jenni`s theory that the Brewertons had money invested in the Grange The place was a private sex club for this wealthy woman.

I led Berniece through the Grange. She let me go ahead and I was aware of her eyes on my arse as we walked. I wiggled my bum as I had been instructed to do during my brief initial training. We reached Madama`s suite and I knocked on the door. An intercom speaker asked who sought admission and I replied, "Lady Breweton, Madama."

Within a few instants the door flew open and Madama rushed forward and embraced Berniece, kissing her in a way totally unlike her normal somewhat imperious manner. She ushered us into her suite, and said, "I can see that Lexy has been looking after you so far, Berniece."

Oh yes," came the reply, "I hope she will be looking after me later as well. She has a most delightful arse, and I am sure the rest of her is just as attractive. Now, Madama we must talk about the swimming pool. Will it be ready for my special event?"

"Don`t worry, Berniece, planning permission and listed building consent are both in place. Once this weekend is over the excavation can begin behind the Temple area. The structure, which is modular will go up very quickly. Oh, Lexy, I am sorry, I had forgotten that you were still here. Can you please forget what you have just heard. In due course all the staff will be told of the latest project."

"I heard nothing, Madama," I said trying to sound as sophisticated as possible. "Please excuse me."

And so I left, even more convinced that Jenni was right. The Brewertons were investors in the Grange. However, as I left and closed the door behind me I heard Berniece say, "Bright little cookie that one. I am looking forward to getting to know her in more ways than one."

Soon it was party time and the guests were summoned to the Sapphic Temple where a dais had been set up with a throne like chair on it before the hot tub area. Drinks were served and guests circulated, many renewing old acquaintanceships. There were also sales stands where guests could order sex aids from Madama`s catalogue and pay for them with the coded bracelets they had been given. In addition they could purchase sex videos and compilations of photographs from Madama`s porn business.

Jenni and I assisted with the sales alongside Jo, Jan, Fiona and Eve. We entered the bracelet codes on our mobile devices. It was interesting to see what was selling well. There was a brisk trade in vibrators and butt plugs as the women asked amongst themselves what they had tried and how good had it been. There was also a good demand for videos and photo albums. These latter items were certainly more explicit than so called "top shelf" magazines, having titles like "Fresh Cunt from Northern England" and "London girls get down and dirty with lesbian friends." I also noted demand for a compilation album of vintage lesbian porn entitled, "Sapphic Joys 1950-2000." Soon, however, it was time for Jenni and I to prepare for our act.

We went into Fiona`s studio and changed into our cheerleader costumes. Fiona photographed us for future publication and then turned her attention to a sound system. She asked all the guests to take their seats in the ampitheatre, and then played a fanfare which was our cue to start our performance.

I let Jenni do the talking.

"Ladies, welcome. We hope you like our revealing costumes. But, before we begin our erotic dance during which we shall remove items of clothing in the hope you will follow our example, let me ask you to confirm why you are here. Those who have been before will know the response. Just speak up loud and clear.

Why are you here?"

"FOR SEX," came the roared response.

"What do you all want to do?"

"FUCK!!!" Again came the response.

"What do you want to wear?"

"NOTHING." That roar again.

"So you all want to strip off and be....?"

"NUDE." The roar once more.

"OK, Lexy and I will now dance for you and we shall be watching to see how you follow our progressive nudity."

A slow, sultry sound track began to play. Jenni and I began the dance we had rehearsed. We undulated our bodies in provocative poses. We rubbed our arses together, and bent over to stick our bums out. We also lifted our mini skirts to show off our tiny panties. The time came to remove our bolero tops.

"Now then, Ladies, let`s see how you are getting on, or rather taking off," Jenni said. "Oh yes, not bad, not bad at all. I see shoes and dresses coming off. Lexy, let`s see how much further they will go."

We continued our dance until it was time to shed our mini skirts and stand clad only in our tiny bikinis. There was a general murmur of approval. It was clear to see that all the women were stripped down to bras and knickers.

"Now," Jenni said, I know we have two first timers here tonight and I am sure you would all like them to come down and join us in the final exposure. Julia and Lanie, come on down."

There was a little commotion as two women somewhat gingerly made their way down. They were both in their mid twenties and both had good figures. Both were blonds, Julia was an ash blond while Lanie was strawberry.

"Give our new recruits a round of applause and encouragement," Jenni called out, adding "What do you want them to do?"

"STRIP, STRIP, STRIP, STRIP," A continuous chorus began.

I decided to get in on the act. "Come on you two go along with us. Pull your bra cups down to show your nipples and give them a little tweak. Now unhook your bras and cast them to one side. Jenni and I will take off our bikini tops. Just enjoy it. For the first time you are going to be naked in front of a whole load of other women who are lusting for your flesh. Now, after three, pull your knickers down as we pull down our bikini bottoms. Then let them fall to the ground and display your nudity. 1--2--3!!"

There we stood, four attractive naked ladies. Our newcomers lost all their inhibitions and stalked around lewdly exposing themselves to a roaring chorus of approval. Each had been bikini waxed, but had retained a small patch of pubic hair above the entrance to her cunt.

That exhibition was interrupted by a fanfare on the sound system and Madama accompanied by Berniece entered, They were wearing cloaks as they made their way to the dais. Once there they let the cloaks fall to reveal their naked bodies. Madama sat down and beckoned Jenni to bring Julia forward.

"Welcome, naked newcomer," Madama said. "You will complete you membership trial by saluting my cunt with your lips."

That was repeated when Madama signalled to me to bring Lanie forward. Madama then stood up and shouted, "LET THE FUCKING BEGIN!"

Women scrambled everywhere to find a sex partner. I was standing alone when I felt a hand fondle my arse and a voice with a husky tone said, "Come with me, Lexy. I have the key to a side room, and I am going to take you to paradise." It was, of course, Berniece who spoke.

We went into a side room and Berniece locked the door. The room was quite dimly lit and there were scented candles burning as well as a censer of sweet smelling incense. Berniece led me to the couch in the centre of the room. She ran her hands expertly over my upper body and soon found my erogenous zone on my neck and just below my ears. She lavished attention on that and I began to feel pleasurable waves of lustful delight course through my body.

She laid me down on the couch and her hands and lips worked on my nipples. She sucked and licked them, gently nibbled them and brought them to their fully erect state. She also gently massaged my tits taking her time to increase my pleasure. She nuzzled my navel with her nose and tickled it with her tongue. I knew she was heading south and I wondered how long I could resist the ministrations of her tongue on my cunt. I wanted to hold out as long as possible to make her use all her skill to make me come.

Finally I felt her part my legs and she blew gently across my pubic area. I heard her smelling the scent of my cunt, and then her fingers entered me to scoop up some of my wetness. She presented her fingers to me for me to taste myself, then took some more of my juice into her own mouth.

"You taste divine, Lexy," she muttered. "Your cunt is open before me. I have wanted to fuck it ever since you waggled your arse in front of me as we went to Madama`s suite earlier. I have been fantasising about what your cunt would look like. It`s a darling little rosebud. Your outer lips are just parted to show me the way in. I am going to part them and seek for your clit and vagina.

There, little one, do you like the feel of my fingers exploring your body? Of course you do. You are a randy little bitch and you love sex. Why shouldn`t you. It`s great, and I know I love it."

I was pretty well like putty in her hands by this point. I was sweating and pulsating. My breathing was heavy and I knew I was not far from an orgasm. Berniece must have realised that because she thrust her head between my legs and tongue fucked me. Her experienced mouth fluttered over my lips. She drew my inner lips into her mouth and gently sucked on them and applied her tongue to my now achingly aroused clit.

I tried to hold back. I wanted this to go on and on, but my own desires got the better of me. I caught hold of the back of her head and pulled her more deeply into my cunt, asking for more and more as I did so. She was happy to oblige and her assault on my clit increased in intensity. I felt her fingers enter my vagina and find my G spot. I had to surrender to the tidal wave of pleasure which bore me along.

"FUUUUUCK, FUUUUUCK, AAAAAAGH, YES, YES, YES, UUUUUUGH, SHIT, FUUUUUUCK!!"

I subsided into Berniece`s arms in a state of post coital bliss, and it was a while before I could thank her for the pleasure she had given me.

"I get pleasure out of it too, you know," Berniece replied. "There`s something about bringing a woman to her climax that gives me a sense of power. Maybe I`m a bit of a Sadist in that respect! I love the feeling of control. Then I love women`s cunts. There are so many variations on the shape of the lips, their colour, the ways in which they respond to stimulation. A woman`s body as a whole is such a thing of beauty, and I adore playing with tits and arses, but the cunt is the best bit."

I thought for a while about what she had said and then asked in a tentative voice whether she wanted me to give her oral pleasure, adding that though I was accustomed to giving head I was not as experienced as she was.

"Of course I want you to eat me out, Lexy," Berniece replied. "I will give you instruction to ensure you please me, and here`s a little tip to help you start. My ear lobes are very sensitive as are my shoulders, so you have two erogenous zones on which to start."

I accordingly spent some time stroking and licking her ear lobes and shoulders and she sighed with delight. I was next directed to work on her nipples, and I sucked, licked and nibbled them as she had worked on mine. I kissed her navel and pushed my tongue into it, and she chuckled. Then it was time to get between her legs which she opened for me.

I found a cushion from the couch and placed it under her arse so her cunt was lifted up and I could see her vulva and her bum hole. I licked from the top of her slit down to her bum hole and gave that some stimulation. Her moans of "yes, yes" and "carry on," told me I was doing well. I concentrated on her cunt lips especially her prominent inner ones and sucked them into my mouth. Her quim juice tasted so good on my tongue, while her increasingly incoherent words of encouragement showed me I was on course to give her a lovely orgasm. She began to squeal.

"Ooooooh, Aaaaagh, More, Uuuuuugh, More, There, yes, Shit, Fuck, There, Aaaaaagh, AAAAAAAGH, AAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

Now it was my turn to cuddle her as she recovered. She lay panting for a while making little cooing sounds and stroking her nipples to give herself after shocks of pleasure. Eventually she was able to speak coherently.

"Lexy, you are fucking good, and I mean that. You have given me one of the best orgasms I have had recently. I loved it, I absolutely did.

Now let me tell you that I am having a special event here in a few weeks. It is to induct my daughter into Sapphic pleasure, and I shall tell Madama I want you to have a leading role. The same event will also feature Madama`s step daughter being inducted, so it will all be very special. Please keep that confidential for the time being.

Now I must leave you as Madama will want me to go with her to inspect the orgy which is undoubtedly going on in the Temple. I will leave the room key with you in case you want to bring anyone in here for a session. I`m sure you will!"

Then with a leer she went out but paused in the doorway to bend forward and part her arse cheeks to give me a final sight of her bum hole. I went to the doorway and looked out. The orgy was indeed in full flood. The hot tub was full of bodies fingering each other. There was on the padded floor area a sea of naked female flesh heaving, tossing and turning, and uttering all sorts of obscenities.

But I saw one woman sitting alone and apart. It was Lanie. I caught her eye and beckoned her to come to me.I asked whether she was enjoying the event. I sensed there was an issue with the orgiastic nature of what was going on.

"I am enjoying it," she said. "It was such fun to strip off earlier on and I have had some sex since then, mostly solo or mutual masturbation. That was OK, but I am a bit wary of getting into the cunt licking orgy on the floor, though I want to join in."

I invited her to come into the private room and to sit on the couch. When she was comfortable I asked how she and Julia had decided to enrol for the event. This was her story.

"Julia and I are colleagues at work. It`s a rather male dominated environment and we two gravitated together from the day we started work. I had always considered myself to be straight from a sexual point of view. I had been in a couple of relationships, as had Julia We both broke up with our then boyfriends at about the same time. That brought us closer together. Julia suggested we should go on holiday and we went to a resort in Spain where we booked separate rooms in a good quality hotel.

I`d never been to a resort that not only allowed topless bathing but also had a clothing optional beach next to our hotel. I was pretty conventional about nudity. It was reserved for bedrooms and bathrooms, so I was certain I would always wear a bikini on the beach.

Julia was more daring and she went topless from day one. To my shocked surprise I found that I enjoyed looking at her naked tits. I was even more shocked to find that I wanted to expose mine, But I still kept my bra on for a couple of days until the urge to expose became too strong and I went topless too. I found I enjoyed it, and I could see that Julia was checking me out. This was a side of her I had not encountered, but it was not unwelcome.

Half way through the holiday Julia suggested we should go to the clothing optional beach. I at first appeared to resist the idea. In reality I wanted to be naked with her. I agreed we should go, trying to appear reluctant, but actually wanting to see her in the nude and for her to see me.

12