I Belong to Her Pt. 01

Story Info
A poor, soft boy becomes his professor's sex slave.
4k words
4.7
46.4k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't go back.

As I frantically searched through the desk drawers, rifling through file after file, that thought looped through my mind incessantly. Her office is simple, functional, almost minimalistic; I had hoped it would be easy to find the exam draft, but ten minutes had passed since I lockpicked the door and I was starting to panic. My ears were ringing so loudly I was afraid I wouldn't hear it if someone opened the door, and the shaking in my hands were not helping with the search.

I open the dark wooden cupboard next to the glass display case holding her awards and commendations. She is certainly an incredible woman, there were more accomplishment on display than I had games in my Steam library, I thought absently as I fruitlessly scan the contents of the cupboard. I couldn't understand why such a gifted researcher would settle for teaching freshman medicine.

Nearing the end of my wits, I glanced at the only place I hadn't checked yet, a cabinet on top of the glass case. At my meagre stature of 5'6, I could only just reach the handle. With the looping thought still doing rounds in my head, I reluctantly pulled the visitor chair over and climbed onto it. Guilt was still eating away at me as I picked the small lock, but I had to press on; having been sick and unable to study at all for the last two weeks, I was not going to pass the exam the next day, let alone hold on to my scholarship.

I picked out the first file in the cabinet, struggling to breath and almost unable to read the words, I slowly realized that I was holding the thing I was looking for. Shakily, I go to the camera app on my phone, and started taking pictures while the built-in flashlight illuminated the pages. I was on the third page when the phone slipped out of my hand. Instinctively, I reach down to catch it, and my legs suddenly gave out. I fall over and clash my head against the floor, and the world fade away as the thought continue to loop.

*****

When I woke up I could immediately tell that I was in a hospital bed, my mind felt unusually clear. What wasn't clear was how I got there. A few minutes later, while I contemplated whether my break-in was some kind of dream, I had a visitor. Ms Freya Walker, my professor, who had no connection with me, whose office I realized I must have really broke into.

She smiled at me as the ringing in my ears returned.

"You look well," she said. "Even better than usual. Strange given what you just went through."

Ms Walker turned and thanked the nurse who walked in after her, asked about my condition, and left rather quickly after telling me to come see her the next Monday. I found out as I was discharged later that afternoon that she had paid for my bill, and after that came home to an email telling me that my exam has been deferred to Friday, two days later. I contemplated for a few minutes, then deleted the pictures in my phone.

*****

Monday, I knocked on the door with mixed feelings, and entered when I heard her.

"You look well," Ms Walker said while gesturing for me to sit. I awkwardly sat down in the visitor chair. She pressed a button, and I could hear a click come from the door.

"Thank you," I managed, taking a deep breath before speaking again. "Thank you for uh, the hospital too. I just, I don't understand why..." I trailed off.

"I will be direct." She stood up gracefully. She wasn't some Viking giantess but... she was still quite a few inches taller than me. Her hand reached out the grasp the chair as she leaned over me, close enough the smell of shampoo from her dark hair, trimmed near the ear, reached my nose. Her office shirt and pants appeared simple at first glance, but seemed to be tailored to accentuate her body, and I couldn't help being a little distracted.

"You broke into my office and my cabinets and looked through my files, and took pictures of the exam. This was all recorded by the way," she said pointing to a camera in the corner of the ceiling that I did not notice before. I thought I would stop breathing right there.

"That is enough to dismiss you from the university, ruin any chance of you getting in somewhere else, and even enough to send you to prison," she said simply and unemotionally, but the words shook me to my core. She paused, seemingly took a gulp before continuing.

"But that hasn't happened yet, and it will not happen..." she said, getting even closer, her piercing grey eyes locking onto mine "...if you give yourself to me."

"Wha- what do you mean?" Instead of answering, her other hand reached out to touch my body, feeling along my chest and stomach, which was shamefully never as muscular as other boys and probably too soft. Then she pressed her lips onto mine.

It was simple at first, then she lifted me off the seat with surprising strength, and pulled me against her body; she was not exactly well endowed, but her soft and womanly figure nonetheless felt quite comfortable. I could only stand there limply, with my eyes closed, as her tongue pushed in to mingle with my own. Shocked as I was, it wasn't an altogether unpleasant ordeal, yet.

I jolted when I felt her hand grabbing my butt, caressing, but I couldn't stop her. Naturally, I began to feel a reaction in my pants, and I shifted my hip worried that it would poke against her, but my unease compounded when I felt something hard pressing against me. She finally pulled back a little so we could both breath.

"I need you to understand your position," she said, her body still pressed on mine. "I know where you come from. I know you have no one. I hold the power to remove you from this university, bar you from medicine, and send you to prison. You have no choice but to obey me."

I nodded heavily as I looked up into her eyes, feeling a grow sense of strangeness.

"Since I hold your secret, I can let you in on mine," she whispered as she pressed her hip harder into me, and I could clearly feel something hard pushing into my stomach. My heart started pounding and I was struggling to breath again. She finally let go of me and went back to her chair.

"Come here," she said, and pointed down at her feet. I stiffly walked over, and after a second of deafening silence, she ordered me again. "On your knees."

I obeyed. She stood up, undid her belt, unzipped and dropped her pants. I knew what was coming, but I was still shocked by the size. Her... cock... was long, thick, and I could feel the heat on my face, it was like a dildo you see in porn. Mine in comparison was... almost seem like a different thing entirely. She sat back down, leaning back comfortably.

"Stick your tongue out and start licking. The entire thing," she commanded. Taking a deep breath, slightly regretting it when the smell hits me, I closed my eyes and extended my tongue shyly, and reached forward until with a jump I tasted her cock. The taste was difficult to describe, all I could think of was that it was a bit salty, and taste like it smelled. I felt her hand tap my face, reminding me, and I started moving.

At first, I licked up and down the shaft, my eyes still shut tight. After a few seconds, she rolled her seat up closer to me, and pressed the side of her cock to my tongue.

"Move it more. If you can't pleasure me properly, I might decide to give up on you. You know this and worse will happen to you in prison, right?" She said in a soft voice, but the threat was unmistakable. With the fear of the consequences flooding back into my mind, I started licking with more energy, trying to remember how it goes in porn.

"Ok, that's enough," she said, but before I could feel relief, she continued: "Now I want you to start sucking."

My breath quickening, I lean forward blindly and my lips kissed the cockhead. Rearing back momentarily, I opened my mouth, and let the cock in. Her cock was very thick, making my jaw ache a little as I slowly move up and down the tip. She moaned softly, and gently put her hand on my head.

"Go deeper," she said with a moan, and I tried to go down even more, but it was really a struggle. Not entirely willingly, I open my eyes to see that I barely had half of her cock in my mouth. I sloppily continued to move, up and down, her cock becoming wet with my saliva, which was starting to drip down my chin and neck.

After a little while, she started breathing more heavily as well. Her hand that was resting on my head suddenly moved to the back and pressed, hard. My eyes widened as her cock reaches deep and hits my throat, and I gag. I pull back, but before I could spit it out, she pushes my head down again, making my eyes water.

"Look at me." Hesitantly, I peer up and lock eyes with her, which seems to make her more excited.

"Oh my, yes, that's the expression I like. That scrunched up brow, that droopy, pleading eye. You don't know how much I fantasized about this ever since I saw you."

Painfully, I continued the blowjob, the cock reaching my throat with each move. In the next few minutes, what felt like an eternity, the only sound was her moaning, my gagging, and the wet sound of me sucking her cock.

"Umph, I'm cumming," she said alarmingly, and started moving my head a bit faster. I grunted pathetically as I struggle to keep up. Then, without further warning, she grasp my head with both hands and dragged my head all the way down her shaft, ejaculating into my throat despite my wordless protest. She didn't let go until I was near the point of fainting.

"Listen, do not spit any of it out," she said sternly as she pulled out, and I froze, fighting the urge to do exactly that. Her semen was thick, sticky, and I could smell it through my mouth.

"Open your mouth and show me." With tears still in my eyes, I show her the pool of cum still in my mouth, knowing and dreading what comes next. She sticks her index finger in and swirled the cum around, massaging my tongue as she does.

"Good boy, now swallow it." I hesitate for a second or two, decided swallowing was better than continuing to taste it, and gulped down the thick fluid. She reached out and gingerly opened my mouth with her thumb, and was satisfied to observe my now empty mouth.

Ms Walker wiped off her penis and pulled up her pants as I shakily wipe off my drool with the tissue she handed me. I felt like crying more tears when I wiped at my eyes. Surprisingly, she knelt down and pulled me into a hug, and started patting my head gently.

"You did good, I know it is your first time and it was hard, and I'm sorry if you were scared," she whispered gently despite her earlier ferocity. "I promise you, as long as you obey me and be a good boy, I will never betray you." I nodded weakly as I buried my head in her breasts, trying not to break down. I knew, more clearly than I'd have liked, that I could do nothing, and that there were more to come.

Ms Walker pulled back, and furrowed her brow, seeming to consider something for a second.

"That is enough for today. But before I let you go, I need to lay down some rules." She sat in her chair again, and I remained on my knees, feeling defeated.

"One, you will obey my every command; whenever, wherever, and whatever I say."

I nodded.

"Two, you will not try to betray me."

I nodded.

"If you disobey me or try to betray me, I will punish you."

I scrunched up my eyes and nodded again.

"You are mine now, my slave, my toy, my... bitch, my little slut. So from now on whenever we are alone, you will call me master. Do you understand?"

I nodded, and after swallowing hard, I answered.

"Yes, master."

*****

The next day, after my part-time job, I brought myself to Ms Walker's apartment. She had wanted me to go in the afternoon, but was willing to let me finish work first. I needed that job, since I had to support my own living, and felt somewhat grateful she didn't force me to call out.

I ring the doorbell, and it didn't take long for her to open the door and let me in. Her home was similar in style to her office, but the colors were warmer. She was wearing a sports bra, and a pair of shorts made of similar material, both complimenting her figure well. My heart fluttered for a moment, somewhat to my own dismay, at the sight of a woman of my dreams.

Well, almost. My eyes quickly notice the bulge in her shorts. She must have been very excited to see me.

Ms Walker ushered me through her apartment, all the while smelling amazing despite obviously having been working out just moments ago. As soon as we entered the bedroom, she turned me around and clutches my face, studying the uneasy shy expression I must've been carrying.

"You have a pretty face, you know?" She purred softly. "I will be taking your first time today."

She kissed me, gently at first like last time, holding my shoulders. Then with a little force, she moved me against the wall and grabs my wrists, pinning me. Her tongue broke into my mouth again and intertwined with mine, her smell assaulted me simultaneously, melting my mind. This continued for almost ten minutes, until suddenly my legs half gave out and I collapsed against the wall, breathing heavily.

"Strip, everything," she said, as I get back on my feet, and stared at me expectantly as I silently started to take off my shirt.

"Oh, uh, yes master," I said, remembering, and she nodded with satisfaction. I hesitated when I reached my underwear, but against her stare I could undress further. She circled and examined me as I stood there, naked, instinctively covering my privates and my chest for some reason.

"Wow, you really do have a... girly body," she mused, making me wish I could just fall into a hole where I stand. "No discrimination but... hmm yes, not a lot of muscle, soft skin, narrow waist and even small shoulders..." She took in a shuddering breath.

"I couldn't have wished for a more perfect, cute little boy."

I was having mixed feelings, but like only one part positive from the compliment, and nine parts wanting to die.

"Not to mention..." she pulls my hands away and touches my penis. "Mm, you poor boy, might have been better if you were born a girl."

"I am a man!" I protested.

"You are my bitch," she retorted, pinching my chin in her fingers, making me shut up and look away. "Ok, now we have to do some preparation. Let's go to the toilet."

In her toilet adjoining her bedroom, I was bent over the sink, and as I watched through the mirror she took out a syringe, but the type that has a thick outlet rather than a needle. Confused, I asked her what that was for.

"This is your first time, in case some... accident happen, we need to prepare you." Seeing that I wasn't satisfied with the answer, she added: "I'm going to give you an enema to clean you out."

The words took a second to sink in, but I yelped and turned around just before she continued.

"Wait wait, do we, do we really have to do this?"

"Need I remind you?" She said with a sigh. I'm sure I was becoming pale as blood drained from my face, but I couldn't say another word.

"Turn around and lean over. Next time, there won't be just a warning. I will have to punish you." She rubbed her finger on my butthole as she spoke, making me wince. Her finger was wet, and sticky, I realized then that the liquid inside the syringe was some sort of lubricant. Before I could mentally prepare myself, she pushed the long, thin tube extending from the syringe into my butt.

I shook as the tube extended in, and soon felt something cold spreading inside me. I breathed shallow and quick breathes as the liquid seem to fill my stomach, and after what felt like a long time she finally pulled the tube out when the syringe was empty. I had not yet eaten, so nothing other than the liquid came out, and after trying a while making sure, I got into the shower.

When I came out, she ordered me to lie down on the bed.

"Stop covering yourself. Put your hands up and relax." she ordered. I put my hands up, feeling very exposed, and shut my eyes as she lifted my knees and spread open my legs.

I felt the her finger, playing around the rim of my butthole, then rubbing it, making me tense up. Seeing that, she climbs onto the bed, and starts kissing me, all the while rubbing my hole. Eventually, I lost myself in the moment, and started to relax.

Her finger slipped in, exploring, rubbing in and out. It felt weird, and I couldn't help tensing up a little, but I soon adapted to that as well and relaxed. Another finger was added to the movement, and she played with my hole with increasing excitement. Thrusting, rubbing, stretching, I was starting to feel... weird.

"That's a good expression," she said. I was in a daze, my hands lay over my head and my face and body had gone slack. I felt warm, and actually comfortable.

"I'm going to put it in now," she announced, with me barely registering, and as the head of her cock sinks into my butthole, I suddenly felt a lot of pressure, and tensed up.

"W-wai-" I tried to stop her, but her cock slid in before I could finish the word, and I flinched back as it pushed in. Without another word she started moving, and I groaned with exertion as her cock slid back and forth in my butt, stretching it. Suddenly, with a jolt, I felt something strange, and moaned.

"Ah, I found your g-spot," she grinned at my confused face, and then thrusted again, harder this time, making me yelp.

"Ok, now relax, I'm going to go all the way." Before I could respond, she thrusted her cock deep into me, sliding all the way in until I felt her thighs against my butt. My eyes flipped up, and my hands grabbed at the sheets, and she continued to thrust, each time rubbing against my prostate, making me moan in strange pleasure.

Her thrusts became more regular, and as I became tired my arms went limp and fell back over my head. Weak moans were coming out of my mouth each time she clapped against my cheeks, it was a soft, effeminate voice that I didn't recognize. At some point, she began playing with my nipples, rubbing and pinching them one at a time, and for whatever reason that felt good as well.

"Good girl," she panted, cupping my cheek and then sticking her thumb into my mouth, and my tongue danced with it without a thought. She moved her hand and flicked my penis, which was already dripping with fluids, making me twitch.

"You really are made for this, getting this turned on from getting fucked in the ass. Lets see if you can go all the way." With that, she grabbed my waist and started to speed up and pump even harder. My moaning turned into panting as my body struggled to keep up with the pleasure, my heart beating loud in my ear.

"Does it feel good?" She grunted, clearly reaching her limit.

"Ye-yes," I mumbled.

"Does it feel good to be fucked in the ass, even though you're a boy?" She asked again, slapping my dick, sending a jolt of pleasure through my hip.

"It feels good!" I almost screamed, my voice not my own, spilling out the truth without my consciousness holding it back. "Getting fucked feels good!"

"Then you're not a boy anymore," she said, suddenly stopping, then thrusting all the way in as she yelled: "You're my sissy girl now!"

Her cock grinded along my anus, driving into my spot on the way, and as she pumps her cum into me, cum came spurting out of my dick too, spraying over me, as I orgasm harder than I ever had.

"I am... your sissy girl..." I whimpered as my lower body twitch and go limp, and as she pulled out I could feel the warm fluid gushing out of my hole. I could do nothing but lie there, eyes unfocused in a daze of pleasure.

Before I fell asleep in the warmth of the bed from exhaustion however, I felt something touch my butt again, I glanced down to see her push her cock into my butthole again.

I did not manage a protest, couldn't make a sound, before the pleasure came crashing back into me, making me moan again.

She continued to fuck and cum in my ass, sometimes pulling out and jerking her cum onto my body. It seemed to never run out. Every once in a while I would cum with her, but what came out of me couldn't be compared to the thick juice that was made to conquer me.

12