I Bet You Wheel: Greek Alliance

Story Info
Fraternity must uphold their side of deal for the gameshow.
4.2k words
4.08
3.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been a week since the sorority fundraiser ended with Tori's naked body intertwined with Shelby's, chocolate syrup raining down on their heads. I was still in shock at the whole ordeal and how successful it went. I mean, that went about as perfectly as I ever could've imagined. Fuck, I needed more.

I'd been racking my brain for the past week on what we could do to continue this. We might've struck gold with this idea. Obviously, college students were willing to pay top dollar to see their classmates half-nude and performing crazy antics, who wouldn't. The initial idea came to me a few days after the event ended and I'd spent the remaining days fine tuning the idea and the pitch. Now to see how well it would be received.

"Hey Shelby," I said, greeting her as I sat down at a secluded table at the union.

"Hi, Tanner," replied Shelby.

"So, what's new?" I chuckled.

"Oh, shut up," came the response.

I'd known Shelby for a few years by now. We were seniors at Western State University, WSU for short, and both the presidents of our respective Greek organizations. She joined Alpha Chi Omega (AXO) as a freshman, while I joined their brother fraternity Pi Kappa Alpha (PKA). Our paths had crossed throughout parties, functions, fundraisers, events, you name it.

She was usually a friend of one of the AXO girls I was crushing on and trying to hit on, so we never had much of a sexual opportunity. We got along well though, and maybe if the situations were ever right, we'd hook up. I was attracted to her brown hair, slim body, and decent ass, and seeing that bare ass spanked with a pie had certainly sparked some obvious intrigue.

Something was off though. No doubt, some sort of power imbalance was evident now that I'd seen her in her most vulnerable state. There were a million questions and comments I wanted to say - first, just complimenting her amazing naked body - but it didn't feel like the time to prod and make this even more awkward.

"Look, Tanner," she continued. "I don't really want to talk about last week. Things got a bit carried away, even though it was a lot of fun and we raised some great money."

"Totally, understood," I responded. "Water under the bridge. But, thinking about future bridges, and future water, and future moneyyyy.....I have an idea."

"Tanner..."

"Hear me out," I continued. "Obviously, this past weekend was incredible for a variety of reasons, but mostly because ya'll earned a shit ton of money. We're seniors now, there won't be many opportunities like this for us again. Are you excited to become an accountant and sit in an office for the rest of your life?"

"This sounds like a speech from American Pie," she responded.

"We're the top sorority and fraternity on campus. People love us, people want to be us," I continued. "And people want to pay lots of money to potentially see us exposed or embarrassed, apparently."

"Me exposed, not 'us'" corrected Shelby.

"Let's give those people what they want, in exchange for their cold hard cash," I said. "All expense paid trips to Mexico, Aspen, Cabo, you name it - we can have the best vacations and year of our lives this year."

"In exchange for me and my friends giving up our dignity, like last week?" Shelby scoffed.

"Precisely," I said. "I present to you 'I Bet You Wheel' a live PKA production, coming to Western State University's PKA chapter's basement once a month for the remainder of the year. We'd sell 100 tickets to each show, no more no less. Each show, we'd have a participant spin our aptly named 'I Bet You Wheel' wheel to see what dare they have to perform. Simple as that."

Before Shelby could ask any reasonable follow-up questions, I continued quickly.

"Tank's dad runs the security company they use for the football games. He's already offered us 2 metal detectors and cell phone storage bins. We'd comprehend all devices at the door and store them away for the night. Live audience only, nothing would make its way online or any sights seen again past the doors."

"Why only 100 tickets? Economics." I said. "The demand will be crazy for the chance for a regular Greek or GDI to attend this and the lottery raffle to get a ticket will be insane. Shark is great with websites and can whip up a secondary market page as well - a place for people to sell their tickets. One ticket might reach $1,000, who knows."

Shelby kept trying to interject but I continued on, increasing my pace.

"Our treasurer Mark has a great relationship with Panhel and the campus office," I said. "They haven't cared what we've done in that basement for years, and they won't start now. As long as images don't show up on websites, they are fine to look the other way. And we'll take care of that at the door, like I said - a one-time live audience performance, that's it."

I paused to take a breath.

"I Bet You Wheel, like a play on that old tv show I Bet You Will?" asked Shelby.

"Yeah," I responded. "I don't think we'll need to worry about copyright infringement, but I can run it by Holston's dad to see if we need to do anything about it."

"I was kidding, Tanner," said Shelby. "Well, this is certainly an idea. One that seems to favor you a lot. What's in it for us, the ladies most likely putting something at stake here?"

"60/40 revenue split."

"90/10"

"65/35"

"80/20" replied Shelby.

Deal. I mean, the 20% of revenue would probably cover the expenses for set-up, alcohol, food, etc. but I wasn't in it for the money. They could've asked for 100% of the proceeds, and I would've paid to put this event on.

"So, just so I understand," Shelby said. "You're asking for volunteers from AXO, the top sorority on campus, to participate in your roulette wheel game of chance, luck, tits, ass, and mess to appease 100 horny guys and jealous girls and make you, and PKA, a legend on campus?

"Don't forget, we're raising money to fund our vacations this year, raise some money for AXO, maybe renovate that foyer of yours," I interjected.

"Of course, that too," said Shelby. "Before I think about this any further, there seems to just be one thing missing here."

"What's that?" I replied.

"Some skin in the game. Your skin in the game," she said. "How do I know you're not going to screw us over here? Take the majority of the money? Leak videos from a secret camera in your cesspool basement?"

"Shelby, I promise you, we wou--

"I need your ass to be on the line here. I need something, so that you'd go to the ends of this world to fulfill your side of the deal and prevent us from getting fucked."

"Anything," I responded. "Whatever you want, I can give you."

"No, it's not something you give me. I want to take something from you," she said. "Meet me at the backdoor entrance to AXO tonight. It's our initiation week for the new pledge class and I have a feeling that your presence there could help me make this decision."

__________________________________________

I was nervous, alright? The chilly walk at night across campus to the AXO house was a sobering one. I mean, Shelby did have a point. She and her friends had gone all out and I was asking for even more. I was pushing my luck and anything coming back my way was deserved.

Was Shelby actually considering this? Or was she just dangling the possibility over my head as a way to get me to participate in some silly sorority skit tonight, and get back at me for last weekend's events?

Courtney greeted me at the door. "You arrived just in time," she said, hiding a large smirk on her face.

She led me down a hallway and down a flight of stairs into their basement. I'd been in their house and basement before, but had never seen this section that Courtney was leading me towards. Through a back room, and another study room, led into an unfinished portion of the basement - it looked to be a storage room of sorts, with cement floors and ceiling.

Inside the room, a few of the senior pledge class, Shelby, Sarah, Alyssa, Tori, and Kelly, were waiting, along with fifteen to twenty freshman pledges that I've never met before. The new recruits looked gorgeous as always, I quickly noted.

"Thank you for joining us tonight Tanner," began Shelby. "We are in the midst of our initiation week for this new pledge class, and tonight just so happens to be Mowler's Night. Usually, a willing new participant would volunteer to honor one of our oldest AXO members, but I think you'll do perfectly for this evening."

Mowler's Night? Had never heard of it. Sororities were pretty tight-lipped with their traditions, so I wasn't surprised none of my friends had ever told me.

"Rachel, why don't you come in here and explain things," continued Shelby.

I turned to the door as Rachel walked through. She was wearing tall black heels that accentuated her long legs, a long open fur coat, sunglasses, and what looked to be a lacy black thong. She was completely topless, as I made out the long cleavage from her boobs as the open coat covered just enough to keep her nipples out of sight. She dragged a chair behind her that made a terrible sound dragging against the cement floor.

"Sit down," she said as she threw the chair against the back wall. I followed orders and found my seat.

"Tie him up," she continued.

Kelly and Tori quickly came up to me, tying my hands to the sides of the chair with cloth. They looked eager to see what awaited me.

"Blindfold," Rachel said.

Alyssa brought another piece of cloth, and began covering my eyes. Tying the cloth into place, she gave me a sympathetic pat on the shoulder as she left, which I was assuming was for good luck.

As the room went dark from the blindfold, I could feel my other senses improving. Rachel's heels loudly clicked on the hard floor as she seemingly paced around the room. I could hear murmurs and whispers from the new pledge class. And I could feel my cock start to tingle as the reality of the situation started to set in. This was kind of hot, I thought to myself. I knew I wasn't about to receive a blowjob, the usual result of friendly blindfolds with a hook-up, but my body seemed to sense the familiar territory and assume that was the case.

Click. Click. Click. Click. The noises grew louder as Rachel got closer to me. I could feel her presence as she slowly walked around me.

"Get ready," she whispered in my ear. She was in front of me, leaning her body over my chest as she spoke to me. I could feel the faintest brushes of her cleavage and boobs brushing lightly against me, as her coat must've slightly opened up as she was bending over.

I heard a light thud as she walked away from me and the whistles and cheers from the pledge class and seniors. She must've dropped the coat and must now just be topless in the black thong and heels. "There you go, Rachel," I could hear from one girl. "Hottie with a body!" from another. I needed Alyssa to come back to remove this blindfold so I could see Rachel's body in person, this teasing was definitely working.

"Nancy Mowler demands a willing sacrifice," Rachel began. "Her legacy amongst this house is unmatched and we must appease her traditions. First, she demands a sacrifice of lust. Ladies, begin."

I felt hands grab the bottom of my t-shirt and begin pulling it over my head. As the girls finished pulling it off, I could feel the cold air from the basement hit my now bare chest. More hands now grabbed the waistband of my shorts and began pulling them down. The hands brushed near my cock, as I began to feel the blood pump even more down below. I could feel myself starting to strain against my briefs, and I'm sure the girls could see and notice the movement.

"Who would like to do the honors?" asked Rachel, referencing the last piece of clothing, my boxer briefs.

Would it be Alyssa? Sarah? Kelly? A random freshman from the new pledge class? My mind was racing with the possibilities of this intimate moment and who would volunteer.

The silence was deafening as my anticipation grew and my member grew with it. I was halfway hard by this point, pushing against the outline of my briefs.

Suddenly, I felt a soft kiss against my cheek. Soft hands began to move their way down my chest, and body until reaching my waistband. The mystery woman smelled amazing, her presence alluring as I could feel the aura of her standing so close to me. She pulled my briefs down slowly, as my cock sprang to life in the open, fully hard in the cold air. She worked the briefs down my body, as I kicked them off and now sat fully nude in the chair.

I felt her touch my cock as my body jolted with excitement. I lurched forward as my body craved attention and she began to encircle my dick in her hand, slowly rubbing it up and down. Up and down, slowly, slowly, intentionally. It felt fucking amazing and I could feel the blood rushing as every stroke felt better and better.

As soon as it began, it stopped, her hands pulling away. The mystery woman must've walked back to her seat as I was left to myself.

"Well, look at that. What a nice cock," Rachel said. "Nancy Mowler would've loved to see you like this. She had such a fond place for pretty boys and their pretty cocks."

I felt the full exposure now. So, this is what the girls experienced the other night at the fundraiser. It was embarrassing and terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. My mind and body were conflicted between the natural urge to leave due to shame and another part that wanted this to continue and see how far it would lead.

"Next, Nancy demands a sacrifice...of pride," Rachel continued.

Two girls began untying my hands from the chair. They grabbed my hands, pulling me up and out from the chair.

"On all fours. Crawl to me," said Rachel.

I followed her orders. I got on the ground, the cold hard floor against my palms and knees. I began to move and crawl on my hands and knees towards where I believed her voice was coming from. This was humiliating, my ass on full display now and vulnerable as I continued to crawl in my blindfolded state.

SLAP! Fuck. A girl's hand smacked against my ass as giggles and laughs from the group rang out throughout the room. She must've scurried back to her seat.

"Keep coming," said Rachel.

I followed her voice, inches nearer towards her.

"Stop. Open your mouth and lean forward."

I nervously did as I was told and felt a large object against a wall. My lips encased it as it felt like a long shaped item. Ah, a fucking dildo mounted against the wall. It filled my mouth as I struggled to breathe.

"Suck it, give it a good time," said Rachel.

I tried my best to follow orders as the dildo filled my mouth, and I sucked it back and forth. It was huge, getting to the back of my throat as I felt gagged.

SLAP! Fuck, fuck. Another smack against my exposed ass as my mind and mouth were preoccupied by this dildo in my fucking mouth. This was humiliating.

"See, you have to make sure it's having a good time. Really get in there," said Rachel. I could hear her walking towards me. I felt her get closer and she straddled her legs over my back, essentially sitting on top of me now like I was a miniature horse. I could feel the lace of her thong-covered pussy rubbing against my back. She leaned over, her breasts smushing against the back of my neck.

She grabbed one of my hands in her hand and led it towards the dildo. With our hands intertwined, she led my hand to stroke it, back and forth, as I continued to move it in and out of my mouth.

"There you go, much better," she said. "Playing with it is fun."

With her other hand, she reached below me and grabbed my cock. She began stroking it, just like she was instructing me to do with the dildo. Fuck, it felt good. I was getting closer to cumming, as her rhythmic patterns satisfied my yearning cock.

"Ladies, get ready for our final round," she said, as she got up, leaving my cock and pulling me away from the dildo. "Get him back in his chair and preparations set up."

Two girls grabbed my arms, picking me up and walking me back towards my chair. They sat me down and tied my arms against the sides of the chair again.

What in the hell could this final round be? I felt like this ritual had been satisfactory enough in the deal with Shelby. The entire pledge class and senior group had seen my naked body, sucking and stroking a fake dick. That was plenty enough material to satisfy their worries about me leaking any materials from our upcoming "I Bet You Wheel" events. I knew Shelby had to be filming this or taking some pictures, for evidence and leverage for our future partnership.

"Lastly, Nancy demands a sacrifice of ..... dignity," Rachel said. "And we even changed it a bit to match some recent events."

Uh, oh. I figured I wouldn't get let off the hook without experiencing some sort of mess, given everything I had put Shelby, Tori and her friends through at the most recent fundraiser. I could hear things moving in the background, perhaps something being wheeled in and set-up. My naked body was still on display in this chair, awaiting my final punishment.

"This is for embarrassing me about my favorite nude picture I'd ever sent a guy," said a voice that I quickly recognized as Sarah.

The whipped cream hit my face in a splash, coating my blindfolds and catching me by surprise. It went up my nose, into my open and unsuspecting mouth and covered part of my hair. I swallowed the cream that was in my mouth, gulping it down quickly. I could feel the cold melted whipped cream begin to drip down my face, to my chin, to my bare chest.

"Hey, remember last week when water was poured over my white t-shirt in front of everyone," a voice I recognized as Maddie said. "Yeah, this is for that."

Two whipped cream pies hit me on both sides of my face. The impact of the cream muffled my hearing as the cream soaked into my ears and covered my entire head. I could hear faint laughter from Maddie as she pulled the pies away from my head and walked back to her seat. The melted cream continued to drip down my naked body, now making its first contact with my rock hard cock. The cold sensation of the cream shocked me as it began to pool in my lap and crotch.

"Having fun yet?" asked a voice I recognized as Shelby's. She grabbed my whipped cream covered cock in her hand and began stroking it. Fuck, it felt nice and I couldn't believe Shelby was doing this. The act barely felt sexual from her end, it was more forceful and intentional. Either way, she was dating Ryan, and now had a different penis in her hand. "We're not leaving until you finish and my video is complete."

I felt a warm sensation come over my cock as Shelby continued to stroke it and poured some sort of warm syrup directly over it. Maple? Chocolate? I couldn't tell but the sensation felt amazing. Her hand was working through the thick liquid, coating my dick in it, using the substance as a lubricant as she continued to work me. My body shivered and convulsed at the feeling, as I let out an audible groan.

"I think this is payback for everything I did for you last weekend," another voice said, which I recognized as Tori. With Shelby continuing to work me, faster and faster, a thick liquid engulfed my blindfolded head. I could immediately taste the sweet chocolate syrup as it poured faster and faster down my body. The syrup was pouring down my chest, back, and covering my entire body. The sensation felt incredible and I groaned out loud twice more as I felt closer and closer to cumming.

"Hey, Tanner," someone whispered in my ear. I recognized it as Courtney. I felt her hands lightly grab the sides of my messy head, pulling me in for a kiss. Her soft lips met mine and she kissed me, making sure to add just enough tongue to make this sensual. I could barely taste her lips, with the combination of syrup and chocolate and whipped cream the third party of our brief makeout.

12