I Bet You Wheel: Planning the Debut

Story Info
Sorority needs to find a volunteer for the debut messy show.
4.2k words
4.38
4.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Order! Order! Order! Everyone shut up!"

This was not going as well as expected.

"What, are we just going to degrade ourselves for money?" a shout came from the crowd. "Why not just start an AXO Onlyfans account while we're at it?" "Just because y'all like getting naked, doesn't mean the rest of us do!"

"Order! Order!" I yelled louder, smacking the gavel against the table. I looked next to me at Alyssa, our Risk Manager for support and she shrugged her shoulders. Sarah, our Vice President, wasn't offering help either.

A few days ago when I agreed with Tanner that AXO would participate in "I Bet You Wheel," I hadn't totally cleared it with the sorority yet. Tonight was our first chapter meeting since we started the school year and chaos was ensuing.

It hadn't been an easy decision. When Tanner first pitched the idea of the event, I wanted to laugh in his face. The fundraiser had been the most embarrassing moment of my life. I mean, what was worse? Showing off my body in that strapless bra and tiny thong that Ryan had bought me as a gift? The onslaught of chocolate pudding that pulled down my bra and exposed my tits to the crowd? Or, I don't know, maybe getting spanked with whipped cream pies, and doubling down, asking for more?

Or was it the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about it, days afterwards? That my pussy tingled when I let my mind wander and thought of the sensation of my ass being spanked in front of everyone?

I mean, what was wrong with me? I was the President of AXO. I had good grades. I studied hard and barely went out to the bars. I had a boyfriend. I wasn't an overly sexual person. I liked to think of myself as cute and attractive, but I wasn't any frat guy's first choice. My body was basically flat as a stick, my boobs A-cups at best. My ass was more long than thick. Thankfully, my brown wavy hair highlighted my face and smile, which I always thought were my best features.

I never flaunted my body out in public. At my sexiest, a crop top with high waisted pants was my default, but that barely showed off anything compared to what other girls were wearing these days at college. On Spring Break, while the sexy girls wore their tiny trendy thong bikinis, I had always had a much more modest approach - high waisted bikinis, that might show off the slightest bit of cheek, if someone was really trying to look.

So, why was it that I had secretly enjoyed the fundraiser so much? I hadn't voiced this to a single soul yet. I don't think anyone had noticed at the event either. I had tried my best to put on a stoic face and get through the ordeal without showing any emotion. When I asked Haley again to spank me with another pie, that wasn't on purpose. That was some subconscious reaction that had come out of me, involuntarily. My body had taken over at that point.

"Everyone listen up!," I shouted, raising my voice above everyone's as the crowd finally began to subdue.

"I understand that everyone isn't happy about this," I continued. "The idea is a bit unorthodox, I must admit. But this is a great opportunity for our house. The demand for this will be through the roof and the money we will make will afford us so many opportunities that we can't pass up."

"Besides, I won't take any participants that aren't willing. We'll take volunteers, mostly between our senior pledge class. I'll work with Tanner to ensure that the show is a live event only and we'll guarantee there won't be any pictures, videos or anything leaking to the rest of the campus or public."

"I have a question," asked Maddie from the crowd. "If we volunteer to participate in one of the events, will we get a special cut of the money?"

"Yes," I responded. "The AXO participant or participants in the night's show will take home half of our total 80% cut that we'll be receiving. The other half will go into the house funds for repairs, renovations, sisterhood events, and vacations."

"Did you and Tanner agree on what the specific challenges will be?" asked Whitney from the crowd. Whitney had been out of town at her parent's ski lodge the previous week and missed the fundraiser and Mowler's Night activities. She was pretentious and stuck-up, probably due to being raised with her parent's wealth. Unfortunately, she was incredibly cute, her blonde hair and toned body and abs always caught guy's attention. The rest of us had to deal with her personality, while the guys just liked her for her looks.

"No, nothing specific yet," I responded. "I am assuming though that they are going to be similar in nature to the fundraiser night. I would expect various levels of stripping, potential nudity, and messiness. So, if you aren't comfortable with that, you shouldn't volunteer."

"Are you going to volunteer to participate?" asked Haley from the crowd. I think she still was harboring some resentment that she hadn't outwardly made me break during our fundraiser event. I know she had enjoyed her role in spanking me and messing me up, and it sounded like she was eager to see that again.

"Most likely, yes," I replied. "I'm sure the President of AXO will make an appearance at some point."

Tori stood up and faced the crowded sorority room. "Listen everyone, I know this is a weird concept. But I promise you that it will end up being more fun than you think. This is a great opportunity to let loose, have some fun and make crazy memories. I don't have a single regret from last weekend and would do it again in a heartbeat."

Well, Tori might've enjoyed the night as much as I did. We had shared a sloppy, messy, and naked kiss at the climax of the night. And she had briefly licked my pussy, I'd almost completely forgotten about that. We hadn't spoken to each other directly about the specifics of the night, but it was nice to see that she didn't hate the experience with me.

Courtney stood up. "Yeah, I say why not! We're only young once. YOLO!" she said with a laugh.

The crowd had quieted down, no longer shouting objections and remarks about the idea. There seemed to be a tacit approval from the crowd, or at least not a vocal opposition anymore. I would take that as enough consent and agreement.

"Alright, I think that settles it," I said. "AXO will partner with PKA for our monthly 'I Bet You Wheel' series. I'll start working with Tanner on the specifics, dates, and start reaching out to seniors to see who would be willing to volunteer for the first show. Chapter meeting dismissed!"

____________________________________________________

Tanner and I began meeting every other night at PKA to begin planning the details of our first show. We settled on an opening date, September 15th, about two weeks away from now.

PKA was busy at work getting everything set up in their basement. The pledges' main task this semester seemed to be helping with "I Bet You Wheel". A makeshift stage was being built in the basement. A sound system looked to be getting wired up, microphones, speakers and all. Tanner hadn't lied about Tank's dad's company - there were already two metal detectors in the foyer of the fraternity and large storage cabinets that would be used to put everyone's cell phones in.

Things were progressing quickly and all signs seemed to point that PKA would be ready to go by the September 15th date. Tanner and PKA had already begun the marketing and sales of tickets as well. We decided not to outwardly advertise on campus to avoid the potential wrath from Panhel and the school board. It was more of a "word of mouth" marketing - various PKA and AXO members told their friends, who were instructed to tell their friends, and so on and so on.

Shark, the apparent tech guru at PKA, had finished up the website and ticketing system already. Our word of mouth marketing was directing people to the URL and ticket system, with people entering the lottery hoping to win tickets. Shark's secondary market site to sell tickets was already up and running as well. All of the infrastructure behind the scenes was going extremely well.

The biggest issue Tanner and I were running into: who and what were we going to do on the big debut night?

"We have to capture people's attention on night one," Tanner said. "This might make or break us. If it's a flop, we'll get no momentum into the second show. We need someone and something that people would go crazy about."

"I know, I know," I replied. "That makes sense. But who? Tori and I just participated in the fundraiser last month, I think it can't be us again so soon. I think I might be able to convince Sarah eventually, but definitely not on night one. She cares about her image too much to be the first one to volunteer for this"

"What about Haley?" asked Tanner.

"Eh, I don't know how likable she is," I replied. "I mean she's obviously gorgeous - you've seen her. But I think she's dominant sexually, she wouldn't be submissive in this. I don't think it'd have the right reaction."

"Maddie?" asked Tanner.

"She'll be good and I think will definitely volunteer," I replied. "I mean, she's too nice and wants to help everyone out. She'll definitely agree to help out the sorority and everyone. She just went through the wet t-shirt challenge in the fundraiser though, so I think we will still need someone else and newer."

"Alyssa?" asked Tanner.

"She definitely will need to one day," I laughed. "She's the perfect candidate. She's the girl next door - cute, gets along with everyone, can crack a joke. People will love to see her out of element in this event. Which is why I think we need to wait - draw people along and build suspense until she participates."

"Alright, well I'm running out of suggestions," Tanner said. "What do you think?"

I had been giving this a lot of thought over the past few days. Who would be that perfect combination of eagerness, boldness, and sex appeal to deserve the night one billing?

"Hear me out," I said. "I think it should be Courtney."

"Courtney?!" Tanner replied.

"Yes. I know she's not conventionally the most attractive or fittest of the AXO girls. But she will be perfect," I said. "She lights up a room and is the nicest girl. She'll love to participate - she'll be happy with all the attention from the guys. And I think the guys will love her as well - she doesn't put out much or hook up with many guys, at all, so they'll be potentially seeing a secret that no one has or will."

Tanner seemed to be thinking and pondering.

"Okay, I could see it," replied Tanner. "Well as soon as you can get a commitment from her, I'll start telling the guys to begin spreading the news that she'll be our first participant."

"Sounds like a plan," I said as I wrapped up the conversation with Tanner and headed back to the sorority house.

____________________________________________

The conversation with Courtney went well enough. She was initially hesitant to be the first volunteer to participate but agreed quickly enough. Her "YOLO" attitude speaking up at the chapter meeting was being put to the test and I was happy that she was being a good sport about it.

We were a week out from the September 15th date now. Word had spread that Courtney would be participating and the initial ticket lottery was now completed. The lucky 100 individuals now knew who they were, and they could begin planning to attend the event or sell their tickets. A few tickets had already been listed on the secondary market site and were commanding a pretty impressive price.

With the first live show being a week out, Tanner had invited myself and Courtney over this evening to go through a test run of the production. Make sure we were all on the same page and ensure the show would go off without a hitch.

"I know I sounded confident earlier, but I have to admit that I am kind of nervous," laughed Courtney as we were walking across campus to the PKA house.

"I know, I know," I responded. "You'll be alright though. Just remember to have fun with it and we all appreciate you being the first to help out the house like this."

"Did Tanner give you any idea what some of these dares or challenges might be?" she quietly asked. "I mean I don't think I'll mind getting messy if I have to, it looked kind of fun when ya'll did it. I just want to get in the right headspace for how much skin might be on display."

"No, he hasn't told me anything yet," I said. "Hopefully tonight we can get a better answer to that and see this Wheel contraption of theirs."

"Alright, that makes sense," she said. "It's kind of crazy, I can't remember the last time or guy that saw my boobs and now an entire room full of dudes might be getting a view."

"Oh well, I guess that's college, right?" she sheepishly laughed.

We had made our way to the PKA house and met Tanner at the door. The fraternity was busy, full of hustle and bustle. The pledges seemed like they were working overtime trying to get everything set up and ready for next week.

Tanner led us through the house, and we made our way to the basement. "Here we are!" he said, as we came to the landing of the stairs and turned the corner.

The basement looked nothing like their typical frat party basement. Against the wall in the middle of the room was a large rectangular stage, set about a foot off the ground. A giant "I Bet You Wheel" spray-painted poster was draped against the entire wall. 100 chairs were set up in the middle of the room, organized neatly and facing the stage.

Around the outside walls of the basement were couches and desks pushed up against all the walls. I was assuming these must be for the PKA and AXO members to sit or stand on to watch the proceedings. In the far corner of the room was their typical bar, with plenty of alcohol, cups, drinks, and various assortments.

I turned my attention back to the stage itself. There was a podium that looked to be acquired from a nearby classroom, which I'm sure would host Tanner and his emcee duties. A few nice chairs were on the stage for the contestants, presumably.

And then I saw the wheel itself. It was comically large, a giant assortment of colors and decorations and just immense size. The pledges must've spent all of their time of the past weeks working on this thing. It was pretty impressive, I must admit. The engineering on it looked solid. It had a stand, spinner, everything legit that made it look like it came from the set of "The Price is Right."

"Alright, Tanner, the set-up is nice," I said.

"Nice? I mean it's pretty immaculate I would say," he responded. "We have a proper game show set. All thanks to our tireless and thankless pledges."

Courtney was staring at the wheel and hadn't said anything yet.

"So, are all of the dares already on this wheel thing," I asked as we all moved closer towards it.

"Not yet," Tanner said. "We made these cut-out slots in the wheel, where we can slide in cardboard paper with each dare on it. We have plenty of the dares ready to go and I'm sure we'll think of more as time comes. Plus, we might want to switch out and have specific dares for certain people."

"For instance...." he said as he walked us towards a stack of cardboard paper on the ground next to the wheel.

"We have 'Pie in the Face Onslaught'" he said, picking up the cardboard and slotting it into the wheel. "That one is pretty self explanatory, I suppose."

"Here's 'Strip To Your Underwear, Jump Rope, While Being Sprayed With Milk'" he said, slotting another cardboard piece into its slot. "A bit of a mouthful but that one's straight from a I Bet You Will dare from the tv show."

"And it looks like this one is 'Savory Sauces'", he continued, slotting a third cardboard piece into the wheel. "I guess that's a bit ambiguous and open for interpretation, but sounds interesting."

Courtney had been nervously laughing as Tanner's demonstration went on, as the reality of the situation might've been starting to click for her.

"Alright, okay, these don't look that bad," Courtney said to Tanner. "Honestly, I was nervous you guys would just make the wheel, like, 20 slots of just 'get naked'."

"No, no. We wouldn't do that, not yet at least," he joked. "Besides that's boring, there needs to be some creativity and fun to this. People can see naked bodies anywhere, just open up the internet."

My mind began to wander back to the fundraiser a few weeks ago. Seeing all of the dares was sparking that excitement, fear, and mixture of exhilaration and dread again. I was happy to not be participating but part of me was almost jealous of Courtney. That feeling of being on display, the sexuality of it, and the humiliation was enticing.

"So, what's the actual game plan of the night?" I asked, snapping out of my daydream.

"I thought we'd open doors around 7," Tanner responded. "You girls in the house can come over whenever, earlier than that if you want. We'll start serving alcohol, playing music in the basement from 7 to 9. We have some pledges tasked with pre-show entertainment. We'll see what stand-up comedy routines or talent shows they come up with."

"Then at 9, we'll bring our contestant out, our lovely Courtney," he continued. "We'll have her spin the wheel and see what dare she gets. Then, we'll usher her off stage and get the stage ready for whatever the dare is. Let some anticipation build, and then bring her back out around 10ish to perform the finale, and we'll call it a night."

"Alright, makes sense," I said. "Well, let's see if this wheel actually works, and you guys didn't rig it."

'Sure thing," Tanner responded. "Let's fill the wheel up, you know, for authenticity's sake."

Courtney, Tanner, and I began sorting through the cardboard dares as we worked to pick some out to add to the wheel for this test run.

Damn, I thought to myself. Some of these were intense. Humiliating. We weren't going to be messing around with this.

Courtney picked up a cardboard dare that said "Condiments Down Undies' and turned towards Tanner as she slotted it onto the wheel. "Really?" she laughed.

"Hey, that's another authentic dare from the original I Bet You Will show," he laughed in response.

One by one, the wheel began to fill up. Mess, more mess, stripping, nudity, implied sexual acts. The wheel was now full with various embarrassing dares. Again, the thoughts began creeping back into my mind, drawn towards the wheel and all of the possibilities.

"Okay, so then one of us should probably practice spinning it," I said.

"Yup, I'll let you do the honors," Tanner replied.

I stood next to the wheel and grabbed the top handle and threw it down. The wheel spun rapidly, with its loud clicking noise as the wheel's pointer hit each slot in fast succession.

Click, clickk, clickkk, the wheel began to slow. I watched as the possible dares crept by.

Clickkkkkk. The wheel stopped. I emitted a noise, something like an involuntary gasp.

"Pudding Play?" asked Courtney.

"Yeah, so we'd have Shelby set up on the stage, like so" Tanner said as I followed him. "The pledges would wheel out a bunch of carts of pudding. And then maybe, I'd grab a handful of sloppy pudding and put it real close to Shelby's face."

Fuck, my mind was wandering again. Just the thought and imagination of this pudding was beginning to turn me on.

"Then, I'd slowly rub it all over Shelby's face, just like this," Tanner said, miming an imaginary motion.

Yes, keep going, I thought to myself.

"And then, maybe, someone would take a full bucket of pudding, and begin to pour it down Shelby's shirt," he continued, again miming the action of pouring an imaginary bucket. "Or who knows, maybe she wouldn't want to get it dirty and she'd take it off."

I was too stunned to speak. Just this little play acting was actually making me want it more.

"Yes, I think I'd like that," I whispered.

Courtney snapped towards me, shocked by the covert sexuality coming out of my voice.

12