I Called You Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Dunno what came over me, but I want it to cum inside me.
1k words
4.64
27.7k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm. God. That was so hot. Like, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to suck my best friend's dad's cock. But I had to have more. I needed more. It felt like I would die if I didn't have this man inside me right now. Was this how cisgender girls felt? That primal urge, that needful desire to be good enough to be fucked by a real man? To be worthy of his seed, to have him try and impregnate me? I wanted it so bad.

"But how am I gonna get you hard again?" I thought. With a playful, still-a-bit-sticky peck on the lips, I excused myself to Parker's walk-in closet, putting on her old high school cheer team sweater (still her favorite), and a lace choker she had borrowed (i.e. stole) from me. I came back into the room, and knelt down in front of you, with a fantasy in mind.

"Your little girl has been so, so bad, daddy," I said. I was really playing up my Valley-girl accent, and tracing my fingers all over your thighs. "You have to spank me. And this lace choker? It means I belong to you. Whenever I wear it, I'm all yours."

Your eyes widened and you didn't say a word as you let me spread across your lap. I pulled down my lacy pink panties, revealing my cute, tight little ass for you. You knew what I wanted. I handed you some KY I had gotten from Parker's closet (next to her vibrator), and you started to massage and knead my ass, teasing me, making me feel so warm and girly inside. I was leaking soooo much precum, and just then...

*smack*

"Gah!" I whimpered. I could already feel your cock starting to poke into my belly.

*smack*

"Mmph! Hurt me, daddy."

That totally triggered something inside you, and you spanked me again.

And again.

And again.

I was tearing up. It hurt and I loved it. It's as if there's this dark, broken slut inside of me that just likes it rough. I didn't want it to end, that is, until I felt your thumb brush against my hole, teasing me some more. You rubbed my boipussy, massaging it lovingly. It almost felt comforting and I felt so cared for. Maybe even loved.

"Ahhhh!! Fuck!" I moaned as you began finger-fucking my tight little ass. That was short lived.

"Please...please fuck me, daddy."

I've been with my share of guys before, usually college fuckboys, but never a real man. I tore off the sweater and you pulled off my panties all the way, shoving me onto the bed. You grabbed my wrists, pinning me face down as you stood at the edge of Parker's bed. You entered me, slowly, but without even using a hand to guide it in. You didn't ask me if it hurt, you didn't ask me if you should go slow or be gentle. You just fucked me, the way I needed it, the way I deserved.

"Ah! Ah! God!" was all I could manage. Tears made my mascara run down my face. I arched my back and tried to relax my slender, girly body against you. But it hurt, like I was losing my virginity all over again. You released your grip on my wrists, only to grab a fistful of my blonde hair instead, and you started really pounding me. And with every slap of your body against mine, I became more yours. More your sweet little college piece of ass.

"Please," I said weakly, fighting for air between your thrusts. "Please fuck me on my back."

You flipped me over, withdrawing your cock slowly but briefly as you threw both of my legs over your shoulders. I felt you enter my rosebud again. This time I could look up at you, falling in love with you with every thrust. Your hands made their way to my pretty face, cupping it. I let your thumb slip inside my mouth, sucking on it as you fucked me. I tried to play with my perky hormone breasts and my soft, wet little clit, but you wouldn't let me. You pinned my wrists down again, this time using only a forearm to pin them above my head. Then you did something I'll never forget.

You choked me.

Gently. Firmly. Enough to make me lightheaded, but enough to make me cum for you in the girliest, most shamefully slutty and submissive way possible. My little girldick twitched and throbbed a clear runny cum all over itself, and I didn't even have to touch it. Estrogen and my orchiectomy a year ago made it impossible for me to cum like a boy ever again, and I loved it. I loved you for it.

But I could tell that meant you were close, too. And I only existed now for your pleasure. I wanted to push you over the edge, for me.

"Yeah. Yeah cum for me," I whispered breathily as I pulled you in closer and tighter. "Cum for me. Don't you wanna fill your little girl up with your hot seed? I wanna feel it inside me so bad. I want it to take hold. Breed me, daddy. Cum for me. "

"Make me yours, daddy."

"Cum for me."

"Oh daddy, wait! Wait, you're gonna get me pregnant!"

And that did it. I felt your body tense up, and you came so deep inside me I could've died happy. Like I swear I could feel the warmth of your cum swell and expand my belly and I felt so accomplished. No one had ever been that deep and it just felt so...so...yum? Is that the word I'm looking for? I had never felt so satisfied, having found my way to control this sweet, handsome man with just rough sex. You were spent, and I felt a strange longing as your softening cock slipped out of my tight little ass with a wet little pop. And for a moment I admired the love bruises you left on my wrists. But I still had something else in mind. I sat up a bit, kissing you deeply, just before biting you hard on your neck, marking you, too, my new lover.

"You really made it hurt, daddy," I said, guiding your hand to my ass. "Will you kiss it, and make it feel all better?"