I Came on the Train

Story Info
And on his fingers.
1.2k words
4.39
51.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers

On the Train into Town

As I stepped from the shower and took the warm soft towel off the heated rail my mind turned to what I should wear today.

It was cold outside but it would be very warm on the crowded train and the restaurant I was going to would be warm as it always was. The forecast also said it would be a warm afternoon

Normally, what to wear wouldn't be an issue, but amongst the group I was meeting for lunch today was a friend of a friend who was very up herself and bitchy to anybody who wasn't as well turned out as her. I didn't want to be the target of her bitchiness.

My choice was to wear something warm and risk arriving at the restaurant as a sweaty mess, or wear something lighter and accept being very cold on the way to the station and from the station to the restaurant.

By the time I had dried off and made my way to the bedroom to dress, I had decided to wear something light and brave the cold. A lightweight knee length dress and a light jacket would do nicely. I decided to chance freezing my legs by not wearing tights.

As I left the house, the icy blast of wind hit me and I began to doubt my choice of clothes, but it was too late to change now.

By the time I reached the station I was shivering and looking forward to the warmth of the train even though I didn't like the crush. The train was a few minutes late and crowded as usual and I struggled to get on. Once on board the heat hit me and I started to warm up.

There were no free seats so I grabbed hold of a strap and spread my legs slightly to maintain my balance. After about five minutes of the hour long journey I began to get very hot and with a struggle managed to take my jacket off and put it between the handles of my bag.

At the next stop even more people crowded on to the train and I ended up facing one of the side seats hanging on to the strap with one hand and my bag and jacket with the other.

Suddenly I felt the man on the seat in front of you slide his hand up my skirt, right up to my panties. What the fuck. The cheeky bastard. I clamped my legs together to stop him but I was a bit late and all I did was trap his hand there. I tried to move away but there was no room to move.

His fingers started to rub me gently, back & forth along my pussy lips and just grazing my clit.

Ooh that felt good and I could feel the tingling beginnings of arousal. I looked down at him and found he was looking at his phone apparently totally disinterested in the fact that his fingers were only a thin bit of material from my most private place.

I fought against the rising feelings he was creating and looked around but everybody was either on their phones, reading the paper or gazing out of the window. Nobody as taking any notice of my situation.

All this took only a few seconds. What could I do? I couldn't move. My hands were occupied by hanging on to the strap and my bag. Should I scream? If I did, he would probably just remove his hand and it would be my word against his and public embarrassment for me.

Despite myself, my body was responding to his touch and I wasn't sure I wanted him to stop. With the rocking of the train moving me and his fingers working, was feeling quite nice. I wondered if he could feel my dampness through my panties as I became more and more aroused.

Still unable to find a solution, the decision of what to do was taken out of my control. The train rocked hard as it crossed some points on the line and I instinctively spread my legs to maintain my balance.

The man took immediate advantage of this and he cupped my pussy with his palm and rested his thumb against my clit. I tried hard to suppress my reaction as a small orgasm ran though my body as he pressed on my clit.

My nipples were getting hard now and threatening to burst though my light bra and thin dress. I looked around to see if anybody noticed what was going on. While they couldn't see his hand it would be obvious what he was doing under my dress. The thought of being seen, particularly by somebody who knew me would be just too much. Thankfully nobody seemed to be interested in what was going on next to them.

His hand kept on stroking me and he kept me aroused then things changed slightly.

Instead of my panties being pushed against my pussy it became flesh on flesh as he eased my panties to one side and slid his fingers back & forth along my pussy lips and I gasped as he slipped two of them inside me. I was wetter than I thought as they slipped in easily.

He began stroking in and out, slowly and putting light pressure on my G spot and I felt my arousal increasing. Gradually he increased the speed of his strokes and increased the pressure on my sensitive fleshy mound. I squirmed and moved my knees apart to allow him more room to plunder my body with his fingers. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter and I could hear the squelching sound of his fingers working in and out of me.

The heat began to radiate from my pussy up through my body and I could feel my chest, neck and face becoming hotter.

His fingers were moving at a furious pace now and the sensations were exquisite, not just because of what he was doing but the fact that it was a total stranger doing it in a public place with people all around made me even more aroused.

My juices were really flowing now and I could feel them running down my legs. The feelings reached the point of no return and I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming out loud as the most intense orgasm I have ever had crashed through my body. My knees went weak and I would have fallen if I hadn't had a tight hold of the strap.

Sensing that I couldn't take any more he pulled his fingers out of me, leaving me feeling totally empty. I looked at him and saw that now he was watching me as he sucked my juices off his fingers.

He stood and pushed his way through the crowded carriage so I quickly sat down, exhausted,and sweaty but thoroughly satisfied by the strangest sexual encounter I could ever have imagined.

As I pulled my phone from my bag to call my friend to tell them I wasn't coming I saw the puddle on the floor where I had been stood.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers