I, Candi Ch. 27: Moana Lisa

Story Info
"Oh My God! It's Mark's girlfriend Lisa. She knows."
4.2k words
4.88
8.6k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

A quiet day for once at the gym.

Earl Sterling, the owner had stayed home today. While Mark, his son isolated himself in his office.

Candi Palmer patrolled the workout area in her burgundy string bikini which hadn't left her body even once today. She fidgeted about choosing to occasionally treat herself to a brisk cardio for ten minute intervals. Not a soul in sight to witness her bulging 34D's bouncing about madly in her sprint on the treadmill.

Not a soul today. Strangely her schedule was free.

Wiping herself off with a towel she wraps it over her neck and parades out into the lobby. Loneliness set in as not even her co-worker Rodney was here to entertain. Gazing out into the parking lot she worries that her future isn't as bright as the last few weeks. There were days when the fitness center was at full capacity. Had the members grown tired of her? Pouting she trembles.

"Sorry Master. Today might be a bust." Her thoughts echoed.

For ten minutes she stared off into space awaiting any arrivals. Finally in the silence she heard a loud thud from the fitness area followed by a loud cry of agony. Bolting into the gym she finds her boss Mark propping himself against a wall. At his feet were separated barbell weights.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really. Pulled my back out trying to fix the weights here. Pin wasn't attached good and as they fell I tried to catch it. Stupid, thinking I'm Charles Atlas here."

She frowns and moves in under his arm, "Here let's get you to your office. Do I need to call Earl?"

"Naaaaaaaaa! Pain in my back either way. I just need to stretch out."

"Then, let's get you up on my massaging table. I'll try and ease your pain if possible. Business is non existent today. Wonder why?" She steps slowly along with him.

"Every day can't be a full house. We're long overdue for a day like this."

Reaching the table she carefully guides him up and watches as he sits down on it resisting the pain.

"I know but I feel like everyone got tired of me."

"Ever think they might be out of money?" He chuckles before hissing in pain.

"That can't be true. Heck I give away services more often than not. It's never been solely about the money. You know that. It's about pleasing Damian."

"Calm down. I know. I know."

"Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach. Pants optional. I know how you feel about letting your guard down. You're in pain so I'm only here to heal. Not seduce."

He gently unbuttons his shirt and lets her help him remove it. Wincing he decides to unfasten his belt and jeans.

"Take my boots off then help me pull these jeans off. This is the one time I'm not going to fight you. Besides---" He stops shaking his head.

Bending down and tugging at his left boot she looks up at him, "Besides what?"

He offers a refused look as the boot is pulled off. On the opposite boot she tries again, "Besides?"

He feels the boot slip off and he tries to stand to lower his jeans. She stands up and places her fingers around his waist helping to gradually remove the jeans. Once at his toes she peels the jeans off and lays them over a chair back.

"Lay back slowly." She tells him as he rolls carefully on to his belly.

Within seconds he feels her strong hands kneading at his lower back. With each compression he groans hoarsely.

"Tell me! Besides what? I promise to just be your friend as always. I'm a good listener."

He rolls his eyes, "Lisa and I are fighting again. We were great for the longest time after that crazy stuff she saw at the movies. Whatever she saw changed her. She was frisky every day. I guess it wore off."

Candi's eyes bulge behind his back, knowing it was she and co-worker Rodney that Lisa had seen at the theater.

He continues, "Between you and I, I'm thinking she was really turned on by it. She thought I might open up to her ideas at romance. I'm sorry but my idea of romance isn't fucking in some movie theater."

"Maybe you should at least try to open your mind. Discuss it with her. Find a compromise that helps you both."

"I never realized how good your fingers really are. You have some magic going on there, Palmer."

"Have I ever had a single complaint from any customer?"

"No. I suppose not. Anyway, Lisa hasn't even tried to seduce me in almost two weeks. It's getting tiresome trying to figure her out. I love the woman but come on, she needs to confide in me if I'm not enough for her."

"Mark, I'm reasonably certain you could be enough for Lisa. I mean I barely know her but my gut tells me she loves you."

"Yea, but I dread the day she ever discovers that Dad and I let you get away with what you do here. That love might go away fast."

"Possibly. However, if what she says about what she saw at that theater turned her on so much, she might actually accept what I do here."

He snarls under his breath, "Let's not take that kind of chance. I'm nervous every day that she might show up here unexpectedly and catch you. Why do you think I have Rodney play watchdog at the front door. Safer than sorry."

"True. Mark? I know how you feel about my past flirtations toward you. I'm long past those days. If you need a little something to tide you over until Lisa and you get back on track I'll offer my hand. Nothing more. Unless of course you order me to do more. Damian does watch over me. I can't refuse you."

Mark merely lays silent as her hands continue to massage his spine.

For the next fifteen minutes he relaxes under her care. So relaxed that he falls asleep.

Hearing him snore she smiles and stops to relieve her stiff fingers. Quietly she steps out of the room and carefully shuts the door. She makes a swift pit stop in the restroom to empty her bladder before going back out. Leaving the restroom she panics. She hears the front door open and spots through the room divider of the lobby something totally unexpected.

"Holy shit. Lisa!" She realizes before racing swiftly to her locker for a pair of gym shorts and a purple t-shirt to cover herself. Taking only a few moments to change Candi dashes back out into the gym.

She finds Lisa attempting to look through the mirrored windows of the massaging room.

"Can I help you?" Candi steps closer.

Lisa Tanner turns startled, "Hello. I'm looking for Mark. Is he here? I mean his car is but this place is a ghost town."

"Yes. You're his girlfriend Lisa right?"

"Yes. He must be in his office." She looks back at the mirrored windows, "This is brand new. I wonder why he never mentioned any new additions to the gym?"

"You might not remember me. I'm Candace Palmer. Candi for short. We met a few years back when I first started work here. You also know my husband Damian."

"Vaguely, I'm sorry to say. Your husband that is. You do look very familiar though. As if more recently. If you don't mind my saying, you're very beautiful."

Candi warmly smiles, "I never mind hearing that. You're very pretty also. I love the highlights in your hair. You remind me of that actress "Chloe Bennet". I've thought about cutting my hair shorter similar to yours. Damian won't let me though. He likes my hair long and full. He says it makes me look like a movie star."

Candi knew if she dropped a hint Lisa might catch on.

In fact it did, Lisa dropped her jaw and bulged her eyes, "Oh my God! It's you! From the movie theater."

Candi fakes her surprise and joins her in flaring eyeballs. She swiftly moves a finger to her lips then pulls her toward the lobby.

"Please don't tell Mark. I need this job. I recognized you sort of. From the picture of you on Mark's desk and that one chance meeting years ago."

Lisa beams with a beguiling grin, "You were sooooooooooo HOT! That was worth the admission for a crappy movie. Do you know how I wished I'd have stopped and introduced myself to you? I kicked myself for weeks."

"Well considering it hasn't been that long I hope your bruises have healed." She snorts in laughter.

"You're too cute. I can't believe how bold you were that night. Fucking right there in the aisle way."

"Lisa? I hope we can be great friends. Our secret? For now at least."

"Absolutely! I only wish Mark could be so bold as you were. I know I could be if given the opportunity."

"Mark loves you. He's told me many times. Heck, I've even told him he needs to open up more." Candi grabs both of Lisa's hands and looks her in the eye.

"Lisa, I'm going to open up to you. I trust that you are open minded enough to accept what I say out of newfound friendship."

Lisa nods cautiously, "Go on. Please."

"Mark and my husband grew up together, so after I started here Mark and I grew to appreciate the others advice. Confidantes! For your sake I'm going to break a vow of silence. That man worships the ground you walk on. He fears that you're getting tired of him because you might be more needy than he is. Yes, I know your sex life has its ups and downs. I try to tell him he should get crazier with you. Experiment more."

Lisa pulls one hand away to clamp it over Candi's mouth.

"Slow down. I love your zest but I know Mark better than you do. He's not an easy nut to crack."

Candi reaches up and reclaims Lisa's hand with a glare of knowledge.

"Oh how well I know! Maybe not quite as well as you, but I know him pretty well."

Lisa stands at full posture with a raised eyebrow, "Oh really!"

Candi fidgets, "No ! Not the way you might think. With Mark merely flirtations. Nothing that comes close to physical contact like that. I'm talking about getting him to open his mind. Am I wrong in believing you want him to get all kinky and exhibitionist like I did in the theater?"

Lisa smirks then holds Candi's hands higher with a tightened grip. Her stare was hypnotic.

"I would give ANYTHING to be like you with Mark. And, for the record even if you had done something with Mark I might actually be alright with that as long as he didn't go behind my back and have an affair."

Candi giggles and gently bounces, "I love you already. Do you truly want to know how Mark reacts toward me?"

"Ummm, yes." Gleamed Lisa out of curiosity.

"Are you feeling bold right this very minute?"

Lisa's nostrils flare with excitement, "What do you have in mind?"

Looking back toward her Massaging room Candi hesitates, "Mark is stretched out in my massaging chamber. I'm the gym Masseuse nowadays by the way. If you notice the fallen barbell weights on the floor back there you will know why he's laying down. He wrenched his lower back trying to catch them. I massaged the kinks out but he fell asleep. IF he's still out cold would you dare to play me and continue the massage until he wakes up?"

"I would rather play with you right this very moment. If he's resting peacefully let him relax."

Stunned by her reaction Candi raises her brow, "Maybe we should do both. I'm not opposed to playing with you as long as Mark's okay with that. You don't want secrets so why would he. Right?"

"Right. As I said though, I know Mark better than you. Asking him that might freak him out."

"No guts no glory. How about this? You massage him. I'll stand behind you and do the talking."

"Dirty talk?"

"No. Believe it or not, Mark does his best to keep me in check. I'm quite the exhibitionist in this gym." Candi acknowledges.

Lisa's eyes bulge as she sheepishly grins, "Do tell."

"I can do even better than that. But, let's check on Mark first. For all I know he might be awake and watching us through the parlor glass. Wait here and try not to look obvious."

Lisa nods watching as Candace steps away to her parlor door, easing it open. Lisa did as requested while also keeping tabs on Candi. Her eyes darting between she and the front lobby.

Candace notes Mark snoring loudly, unmoving from his earlier pose. Once secure she motions Lisa to join her at the door. Allowing her to glance inside Lisa tries not to laugh at his snores, nor his predominantly naked body. Only in his boxers made her want to giggle.

Whispering Candi offers, "This is what I normally wear."

With a swiftness she discards her shirt and shorts stripping down to her burgundy G-string bikini. Lisa absorbs the beauty of Candi's shape.

"This is what I get away with in front of the members." She then unties both parcels of the bikini to stand naked in front of her.

Lisa was watering in all areas, "Good Lord, you're sexy as hell."

"Thanks. Anyway, both Mark and Earl have high blood pressure every day worrying I'll get the gym shut down. I'm loved way to much by the members to ever let that happen."

"Wow! What did you have in mind with Mark?"

"Like I said. Slip in there and act like you're me by massaging his lower back. Wanna wear my bikini?"

Lisa covers her mouth with her fingers trying hard not to burst into laughter.

"He might realize I'm not you immediately."

Candace shakes her head, "Massage him roughly using your fingertips. If you want to know how he feels when I get too touchy feely toward him, try and get frisky. Trust me you will understand."

Lisa's expression goes blank as she darts her eyes between Mark on the table and Candi standing naked. Finally, Lisa boldly sets her clutch purse on top of the microwave and removes her thin leather jacket. Followed by her tight white t-shirt and heels. Lastly her jeans hit the floor leaving her in lacey white bra and panties.

Glancing toward the front lobby she grits her teeth. Even with the door locked there could end up being a line of members entering at any moment. That or Earl might decide to come in after all.

"Let's both get naked. Totally freak him out." Lisa whispers.

Candi winks, "I like your style."

The Masseuse grins vividly then leans over to grip Lisa's panties and yanks them to the floor. The bold move made Lisa tremble with excitement. Lisa herself removed her bra and shivered in their joint nudity.

Lisa's flesh was more pale than tan with gentle lines. Belly button jewelry accented her firm stomach like a belly dancer. Her 36C's were nearly perfect. Candi admired her own beauty.

"Pretty hot yourself, Lisa. Let's do this."

Clothing gathered they discard them along a corner of the parlor near the door. They both creep slowly toward Mark until Lisa hovers over him. Candi tiptoes to the light switch and turns the lights off. Dimly lit made for a secretive approach. Only the lights from the gym itself lit them through the one way glass.

Returning to Lisa's side she carefully whispers into the brunettes ear, "Run your hands under his boxers and rub his butt cheeks."

Taking a deep breath Lisa fans her hands nervously. Trembling with adrenalin rush Lisa does as told feeling Mark slowly revive.

"What are you doing, Palmer?"

Candi places a finger to her lips before replying, "I'm trying to ease that back of yours."

"That's a little far down. Don't you think?" He grunts keeping his eyes closed and remaining in position.

Candi motions Lisa to pull her hands out. Then with another charade lifts Lisa's tits before telling her to trail her nipples over his lower back. The pinching of Lisa's nipples made the woman quake with a grin to die for.

Lisa bent over and teased his back with her nipples as guided. This made Mark gasp. "Knock it off Candi. Keep it clean already. You know how I am about that crap. I love Lisa."

His girlfriend pouted at his sincerity. Finally, Candi motioned her to kiss his spine.

In doing so Mark sighed and let it happen for a moment. Then, in a wincing struggle he twisted back to spot Candi waving at him innocently. His thoughts muddled he pondered, "If that's not Candi. Who the--?"

He rolls over dramatically crying out in agony for punishing his back. Immediately, he saw Lisa standing there in all of her glory.

"WHAT THE HELL? LISA?"

"Hi Mark. I love you." Lisa gleamed.

"Why are you two naked? What the heck's going on here?"

Candi chimes in, "Proving a point. You two love each other. She needs to be freaky. And, YOU Mister need to broaden your horizons."

In awe Mark sits up allowing Lisa to pry in between his legs to hug him tightly.

"Don't be mad at her. Or Me. She's made me see that I need to open up more too. I want you forever Mark. I love you. I just want us to explore more. Please think about it."

Mark exhales on her shoulder then nuzzles her ear.

"I could never be mad at you Lisa. I've just never been into all this kinky stuff. I'm not opposed to you experimenting but...."

Candi rolls her eyes, "Oh for pity's sake. Shut up and fuck your girlfriend." Before any reply Candi reaches under Lisa's thighs and rubs her pussy.

"Her coochie's on fire, Mark. Well it's wet. Okay, it's both."

Lisa leers back at Candi giggling, "You have so made my day. Thank you."

"Not yet I haven't. If Mark's going to be shy to hell with him."

Candi tugs her away from Mark and sits her on the table beside him. Without warning Candace lowers down and buries her face between Lisa's legs. Her pussy was decidedly delicious. This entire move made Mark uneasy. Lisa clutched his arm as she watched Candi lap her tongue over her clitoris. The sensation was dramatic.

"Oh my God. Mark this feels so good."

Mark scowls and tenses up at having to watch.

As Lisa moans sweetly, Candi's efforts become two fold. Her hand reaches over and rubs Mark's cock through his boxers. He grits his teeth and lets it happen praying Lisa would stop this. Not a chance.

Lisa looked toward Mark with yearning eyes, "Kiss me, Mark."

In response he managed to twist at an angle that haunted his back pain. Leaning sideways over both women he managed to kiss his girl firmly on the lips. Lisa's tongue ravaged Mark's forcing his erection to double in size beneath Candi's fingers.

Suddenly Candi stopped licking and stood up. Watching them kiss madly, Candi decided to peel Mark's boxers down to his ankles. She marveled at his monster with a puckered admiration. This was the first time she had seen it.

After a few more moments of watching them Candi tapped both of their hips to get their attention. Lisa looked at her with faun like eyes as Candi guided her to her feet. Once standing Candi moved to Mark and turned his back to the table.

Softly Candi whispers, "Lay on your back." Tenderly she assists him into position.

Afterwards, Candi patted Lisa on the ass, "Up!"

Helping her crawl up on to Mark, Lisa straddled his thighs. Candi then reached under and clutched Mark's cock, guiding it up to Lisa's pussy for her to sit down on carefully. Lisa cooed at her new friends attentiveness.

"Make love." Candi whispered.

Lisa did just that. Riding his dick softly and poising her tits up for him to grip at a distance. Eventually, Lisa leaned forward into him. Their lips locked once more.

Nipples stabbing his chest. His hands racing over her ribs and spine. Settling in her highlights to cradle her scalp.

Smiling at her achievement Candi watched for a moment, deciding her next move.

Stepping behind them Candi turns and lays on her stomach between their legs. She plants her face carefully to lick at Lisa's anal cavity. This extra sensation drove Lisa to whimpers. As she quivered, Candi ran her hand high between thighs and rubbed Mark's balls. He groaned heavily into Lisa's feverish kiss.

After a few exhausting quakes Lisa had released her juices all over Mark's cock. He had never felt that much expenditure before. It made him horny as hell.

Candi backs away, once more standing up and circling the table. She moves to their right profile and looks at Lisa's agonizing lustful expression.

Candi leans forward and kisses Lisa. The same fevered tongue battled with Candi's. Mark could only marvel at their enjoyment. Lisa breaks away only for a second to claim Candi's hands locking fingers together. With effort she managed to pull Candi up on to the table to hover over Mark's face. Lisa grinned evilly and eased Candi back to sit on Mark's face.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers
12