I, Candi Ch. 21: Bar Tenders

Story Info
Candi and Dave go dancing at the local Cowboy Bar. YEEHAW!
6.6k words
4.75
12.9k
6
0

Part 21 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

The evening night was beautiful. A gentle breeze rustled the leaves as Candi Palmer strolled casually toward the downtown area. She was on her way to meet up with her friendly date Dave. Her thin crème colored sun dress fanned about wildly in the breeze.

As always, no underwear made her body feel the freedom it needed.

After her masturbation at the fitness center today she was primed for a few drinks and casual flirtations.

Dave had turned out to be a real sweetheart she thought. Helping him get over his divorce was weighing on her mind. Along with so many other things. Her dad seeing her strip at the club, then how she behaved toward both He and her Uncle Walter. Damian and her stripper friend Kody knowing each other. Her life and thoughts were dramatically heavy.

The sidewalks wound through town as she approached the bar known as "CanTina's". It appeared fairly lively as she heard a country band playing. It had been forever since she had even gone into a bar. She had only been here one other time. The first year that Damian came home on leave. Her Father-in-law had joined them. Back then she was shy and reserved.

"Not now!" she muttered to herself.

At the front door stood a bald portly bouncer who had watched her arrival with interest. He nodded at her, "Cute dress. No cover charge. Gals get in for free. Have fun."

She winks at him, "I intend to."

Entering into the dark recesses of the bar she noted how crowded it was. men and women galore. She spotted multiple men eying her and she bit her lower lip toward each one. She knew she needed to tread carefully in this environment. Drunk ole ladies might raise a ruckus.

As she looked around for Dave she felt a hand slip up her skirt and caress her left cheek. She froze and peered over her should.

"There you are. I was just looking for you. Getting all handsy already. For shame. i told you I'm a lady. I did wear a dress. As requested."

He steps back and sizes her up. "In this light it's barely see through. I'm betting in broad daylight that dress is sheer."

"That it is. I guess we better sit near some bright light sources. Shouldn't we?"

He chuckles, "Not much light to be had. I guess imagination will just run wild. What are you drinking?"

"Hmmmmmmm! A beer is fine. anything Light will do." She warmly gestured with her eyes.

"On it!" He stepped to the bar and within five minutes returned with a bottle of beer. Handing it off they toasted each other with a clinking of bottles and chugged back a lengthy swallow.

"No place to sit really. Mind standing?" He questions as she shakes her head.

"So, what's new, Davey? My poster stretched out on your bed beneath you yet?"

He nods almost snorting his beer, "Guess I'm obvious. I even cut out a hole between your legs. Paper cuts are a bitch. healing though."

She in turn nearly snorts her own beer, "Too funny. Glad I could ease your pains."

Puckering at her he surveys the crowd, " How about you? Anything new?"

she lifts her eyes to the ceiling then huffs, "Well, today I masturbated for the members of the gym. Got fucked on a motorcycle. Two days ago I stripped at a club in St. Louis for 300 men. Tonight? Who knows."

He pauses with his bottle to his lips, "Staying busy then. Any word from your Husband?"

"It's been quiet this last two days. I did talk to him by phone from the nightclub in St. Louis. It was only for five minutes though. Pep talk." She herself pauses, "What about you? Any communication with your Ex?"

He sneers at her, "Naw! Just a few texts rubbing it in that she got the house."

Candi offers a saddened look, "How goes it with your Sister and Brother-in-law? Are they still okay with you staying there?"

He huffs, "For now. I've been working a little so I can contribute. Doing some roofing and stuff."

She raises an eyebrow, "Maybe I can get you a job with the Contractors that added my Massage Parlor to the Gym. Interested?"

"Absolutely. Make the call tomorrow. The sooner my jobs steady I can get my own place."

She jumps up and down slightly. Happy that her ideas are helpful. He did notice her tits bouncing. She noticed that he noticed.

"The band is good. Who are they?" She raises her voice.

"I think the flyer said, "The Up and Comers".

Candi burst into laughter, "No, really? How funny. My kind of band."

He nodded chuckling, " Betting so. Care to dance?"

Her eyes flare up, "I love to dance. Country though kind of makes it hard. Of course those slow dances make it even harder on you." She reaches down and pats his zipper.

"Is that a yes?"

She led the way. He followed. On her journey her breasts brushed heavily on many a men's arms and backs. She could tell they were easily enticed. Reaching the dance floor She whirled in her step and lifted her arms up to draw him closer. Bottles over each others shoulders they merely absorbed the music and stared into each others eyes. She loved his sway. He loved her beauty.

"You need a cowboy hat." She giggled.

"My Cat Hat is good enough for me, Thank ya Ma'am." He snickered.

"My Father-in-law sells those hats at the Tractor Implement."

"He a farmer?" He questions.

"No! Retired Military. He just works there for extra cash." she looks down between their bodies, "Is that the Pillar that belongs after your Cat-Errrrr?"

Hissing he shakes his head, "Sex on the brain every second?"

She pouts, "Is that bad?"

"No! Obviously I wanna fuck your brains out some day. But, it seems like that's all that surrounds you."

"Blame that on my Husband. My Master! Pleasing him allows me to please others. I guess I'm learning to enjoy that freedom."

"Master? I don't see any collar. Not even a wedding band."

She fidgets maintaining her gaze into his eyes, "He told me to put my wedding ring away. I'm certain he will collar me when I see him next. He's coming home on leave for three weeks."

"Huh! I never understood all that Master stuff. If he owns you then why are you having the time of your life while he's overseas?"

Candi ponders his question, "I've been told to enjoy men. As long as I offer him glimpses into what I do with others."

"Crazy! So the only way I can fuck you is to be filmed or have pictures taken?"

Winking at him she leans in and warmly kisses his chin, "Ordinarily yes. I can make exceptions. I just refuse to keep anything secret. He will know if we sleep with each other."

"He's not bringing home any AK-47's is he?"

She giggles, "Dance Hombre!"

For the remainder of the song they clung tightly to one another. Her profile buried into his chest. His chin gracing her blond hair.

A table opens next to the stage garnering Dave's attention. He nudges her attention away from his chest and guides her to claim it before anybody else did. They sit down and sip at their beer's for the next song then he shifts his attention to the crowd. He notes a bunch of men all around the room eying her. Dave didn't exist in their eyes. She was easily the most watched person in the bar. Candi knew it also but tried not to express it.

He also noticed the grimaces of women eying first their men then Candi. It was almost painful.

"Natives are getting restless. Men are hunting with their spears in hand, while their women are gripping their shrunken heads."

She bursts out a laugh then smiles, "I guess we'll see which tribe wins."

Gazing around for herself this time she spots some familiar faces. Her eyes flare up and she reaches over to grab Dave's hand on the table, "I'm going for the next beer. I see some people I know. Don't feel awkward I'm here with you tonight and if you play your cards right I might leave with you. Well, that's my plan if you want me to. That is."

He frowns, "Go play."

"Play?"

"Yeah. Leave with me BUT impress me before you do."

Her eyebrows raise, "Is that a challenge?"

"I gotta admit you're fun to watch. Just promise me that when this bar closes that I'm the ONLY man you leave with. And wake up beside in the morning."

Her eyes narrow, "Deal. I need to make some new friends first though."

He sits idly by while she squeezes through the dance floor and the crowd surrounding the bar. Awaiting their pitchers of beer were two of the four men she shared a cell with at the city jail weeks ago. Two of the men who played along with the local cops and her own Husband. Two men that fake raped her on the cold floor of the concrete cell. Two men that for some strange reason she was happy to see.

"Hey! Buy me two bottles of Bud light while you're up there." She called out from behind the first of them. Hearing her both men twisted around and instantly recognized her.

"Hey yourself Jailbird. How you been?" smirked the one closest too her.

"Not bad. Let me think. Your names Mitch and yours is Jamie right? My names Cunt if you don't remember."

They recalled calling her that as she sat and laid handcuffed at their mercy.

Mitch nods, "No hard feelings I hope."

She rubs up against him as he looks down through her cleavage. So close that her hand grips his dick through his jeans, "Plenty of hard feelings right this minute. Missed me did you?"

He chuckles nodding for Jamie to look down at her hand. As his gaze lowered Candi reached her other hand up to pinch Jamie's crotch.

"Hard not to miss me, isn't it?" She sticks her tongue out at both of them.

"Who you here with?" Jamie asks after he had paid for his pitcher and was turning to Candi.

"My friend Dave. He's over there waiting for my beer run." She looks in his direction.

Mitch scoots up to the bar and orders two bottles of Bud Light for Candi. Two minutes later he twists and plants one of the bottles between her breasts. "Here's your beer."

She folds her arms to keep the bottle from slipping through her dress and shattering on the floor. The chill on her flesh made her whine. Still she made no effort to remove it. It was there for pure show. Men all around her noticed it. She needed that inspiration.

Behind them the bartender and owner of the establishment called out, "Nice Huggy."

Candi smiled brightly, "Thanks!"

The bartender Tina Quinones was a rather tall shapely redhead with long flowing curls. She herself was busty as all get out. At her age of 40 though there was the need for a boob job to maintain her glory.

Tina playfully tossed one of her wrist's ring bracelets trying to play ring toss over the neck of the beer bottle tucked between Candi's tits. She missed but Mitch bent down to retrieve it and place it over the bottle neck. Tina just shrugged, "I tried."

Candi gave the bracelet back and they shook hands as Candi finally pulled the bottle from her cleavage. "I'm Candi."

"Tina. Owner of the bar. You're beautiful."

"Not so bad yourself. I love your red hair. Hey, can I get raunchy at your bar? I've been challenged."

Tina wrinkles her nose, "As long as the cops don't come crashing this party."

"Trust me they won't. I just need to find a way to break the ice with all of these ladies stabbing their eyes at me."

She nods looking around at the women of the bar, "Good luck with that."

Then inspiration hits. Tina calls over her fellow bartender a thirty something man with a bushy moustache. She tells the man to cover her behind the bar. Before she leaves her spot she yells at Mitch to step in for her to tell him something.

Mitch nods and leans in to Candi, "Tina says to meet her on the dance floor after this song."

Candi creases her brow in shock. She watches Tina move through the crowd and reach the band. She uses a marker to write something on a napkin for the lead singer to read as she holds it up. The singer acknowledges her with an affirmative nod and finishes his tune.

As the song ends the lead singer leans into the microphone and counters with, "Ladies? Step on out here on the dance floor. This song is for you and you alone. Let the fellas clap along."

The singer informs his band members the request of Tina Quinones. Tina steps into the center of the dance floor and starts pointing toward the ladies. Waving them in one by one until nearly every gal in the place was congregated to the floor.

The band began to play as the singer let out a shrill yell then slipped into the Gretchen Wilson song "Here for the Party". The women all whooped and danced around as Tina outstretched her arms to call in Candi. Candi smiled and handed Mitch her beer before taking Tina's hands.

Tina led her into a spin with whirled her skirt freely exposing her ass cheeks to the crowd. Tina noticed quickly that her dance partner wore no underwear. She shook her head grinning and pointing one finger at Candi, "You're Mischief!"

Candi merely stuck her tongue out at her letting the Owner continue flaunting Candi. Joining the mix at Tina's request were a few of the evil eyes. At first they were leary until Tina whispered into their ears, "Chill out Filly's. Having us a Party."

Tina brought Candi into a huddle telling her "Take advantage while the cauldron's hot."

Candi did she rustled up to some of the girls and gripped her skirt fanning it from side to side. Each time she did allowed the men on the sidelines to view her bare hips all the way up to her waist. To some they got a bird's eye view of her snatch.

The women on the floor noticed and allowed it but some still felt threatened.

Tina spotted the naysayers and moved in behind Candi to wrap her arms around her waist and reach around to palm her breasts. This made Candi howl with laughter. Twisting around Candi returned the favor and gripped Tina's tits. Tina busted up chuckling.

Then with a mental connection both women turned around and grabbed the tits of the girls next to them. Then it became a frenzy. Every girl out there was gripping another girls breasts. It was amazing. Then Candi took the initiative and darted around the outskirts of the dance floor and took various men's hands to quickly palm and squeeze her breasts. Before her rotation was done seven men had clutched her breasts.

Tina died laughing as she pulled Candi back into the fold.

"Careful Girlfriend. Too many hands lead to fists."

Candi shrugged, "I have back up."

Tina winks, "Why yes you do."

Candi broke away and located the other women in dresses and taunted them to bend over and flash the crowd. Only three women were bold enough to share their buns with the men on the sides. Candi had no qualms. She moved to the sides and lifted her skirt up to the middle of her back. Men howled at her spotting the juiciest snatch in town.

The remaining women wearing jeans at least bent over briefly laughing.

As the song progressed Candi took the hands of two skirt wearers and led them to the edge of the floor and coaxed them into bending over again so that she could slap their ass cheeks for the men. This sparked a frenzy of all the women making their rounds just to feel the hands of various men spanking them. Suddenly, the men they came in with were getting a dose of reality. Or, maybe that would work both ways.

Candi lifted her skirt to as many men as possible letting them slap her bare bottom while the fury was still in the air. Most women never realized Candi's mischief.

As the song was winding down Candi reunited with Tina for a few more whirls and then a tight hug shared between them.

The whole bar clapped and rejoiced.

As the band called for a break Mitch and Jamie joined Tina and Candi on the floor. Candi was catching her breath as she reclaimed her beers and darted away to Dave's side. She sits the bottles on the table and swiftly snatches Dave's hand up. She felt the need to include him.

"Guy's this is Dave. Dave this is Tina. Tina? I'm your new best friend."

Tina grinned brightly, "I hope I helped you break the ice. If not I'll help you with your broken nose later."

Dave merely stood behind Candi with an expression of uselessness. Then just as fast Candi stepped back into him and pulled his arms around her. He smiled vividly after that move.

"Dave here wants to see me really get raunchy. Right Dave?" She looks up at him through her profile advantage.

Dave winks back at her, "This girl's dirty! Dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty! She needs to let it all out."

Tina squints at him, "Just how dirty are you insinuating?"

Candi immediately looks to Mitch and Jamie for input.

Jamie raises his pitcher and says, "Trust me she's too dirty for words."

Chuckling beside him Mitch adds, "She likes bars. All kinds."

Candi snorted knowing he meant jail bars.

Tina again squints, "Okay, Dirty girl. What are you wanting to do here?"

Before she could answer two of the girls that had lifted their skirts ran over to their sides and grabbed her arm. One of them, a short haired brunette with glasses sparks up, "Oh my God that was sooo Hot! My boyfriend's all over me now."

The other girl, a shorter blond winks, "My man won't keep his hands out from under my skirt. Thank you!"

Candi creases her brow while smirking, "Glad I could help. The night's young stick around."

"We will." they both blushed joyously while running off giggling.

Tina shakes her head, "Okay then. What's the plan, Ann?"

"Can I dance naked on your bar?" Candi smiles mischievously.

In response Tina looks surprised, "Is that all?"

"Can I do worse?"

Tina grins shaking her head, "You're just damned lucky I think you're a sweetheart."

Candi pulls away from Dave just long enough to stand on her tip toe to kiss Tina directly on the lips. Standing down afterwards she looks up and bats her blue eyes.

"I'm going to need the use of that pickle jar up there behind the bar."

Tina tries not to laugh, "Want the pickles in it while you're at it?"

"I'm Kosher."

Everyone busted out in laughter.

For the next twenty minutes of the band's break all but Tina sat around Dave's table talking. Stories told. Eyes raised.

Once the band returned for another set they started playing some Garth Brooks and Pina Coladas. After that song faded the singer pointed toward the bar. Out of the distance Tina called out, "You guessed it Fella's. This here is Ladies' Night. I've gotta special treat for you Ladies. But, you gotta play nice. Keep your fists on your wrists, and your Man's Weinie under your bikini. Come on up here my new best friend."

Candi crawled out of Dave's arms around her and twists to blow a kiss at him. Then, she darted through the crowd and joined Tina behind the bar. A quick whisper in Tina's ear opted her to nod with a laugh.

Tina then pointed back at the band, "Hit it "Filmore"."

As the band leaped into a serenade of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" complete with a fiddle, Tina and her bartender Toby hoisted Candi up on to the bar top. Thank God for high ceilings Candi noted as she watched her head. At first Candi leered at the crowd and wagged her tongue at various men and women. This included the two girls that complimented her daring earlier.

As the song burst into the fiddle she whipped her skirt around viciously. Seeing her bare bottom and snatch started a flurry of howls from men and women alike. As her dance progressed Candi would lift her dress higher until her waist came into view. Then her belly button.

Cheering filled the room as Dave began whistling as loud as he could muster. Joined by Mitch. Jamie took note of the action and drew out his cell phone to record her dance. He had a feeling Candi would appreciate his effort.

She would taunt the crowd by lowering her dress then easing it back up then shaking her head negatively. She knew the coaxing would start a rant. Sure enough a few single men yelled out, "TAKE IT ALL OFF!"

Hearing that she feigned a blush with her hand covering her mouth. Before long half the bar added their influence. With another fiddle symphony she lifted her dress up to reveal the bottoms of her breasts. Then she would turn and face Tina behind the bar and show her, her beautiful 34D's in private.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12