I Can't Stop Cumming! Ch. 02

Story Info
Attack of the Futanari Cheerleaders!
6.9k words
4.67
26.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Foreword -

Hello Everybody!

I'm back with a.. sequel? That's right! This is a continuation of "I Can't Stop Cumming!" where we dive back into that horny cum-soaked world to take a look at a futanari cheer practice! though of course, not all is as it seems!

Coming up next we've got All Bets Are Off, a story about a guy who just won't quit even when his bet against the existence of feminizing magic turns against him! After that, it's Ifrit de Corps - in which the theft of a magic lamp does not go as expected for our erstwhile and now on-the-run thieves!

Enjoy!

(Disclaimer --All characters depicted or mentioned herein in a sexual context are 18 years old or older! This is especially the case in this story.)

I Can't Stop Cumming!

= Episode 2 =

Attack of The Dickgirl Cheerleaders

By Razmagurk

I couldn't stop cumming.

Even now, as I was sent tumbling, end over end through the air, a thick rope of creamy white jizz oozed its way out of the tip of my dick.

I tucked to guide the spin, but that sent my knees squishing into my stupid hypersensitive tits. A moments pressure was all it took to leave me awash in an all-too familiar glow of raunchy hormonal pleasure.

I gasped at the accompanying surge of fresh jizz spraying into my condom, causing it to balloon up cartoonishly as it slid an inch closer to sliding off completely.

Oh my god, I blushed, not again! Had anyone seen that?

This wasn't normally a problem, was it? Why was I having so much trouble keeping my cock under control today? Not even the snug fit of the extra tight condom was going to help as the centripetal force of my spin threatened to tear it off completely, exposing all those inches of creamy girl-cock flesh for all to see.

Despite everything that had happened today, I was too juicy, too heavy. Physics would not be denied.

And then I hit the apex of the ascent, and suddenly I was weightless. I unrolled my body, leaning against the direction of the spin, holding out my arms and legs and dick in what I tried to make look to my onlookers like a confident gesture.

But it was sloppy - my balls and my tits were flopping around everywhere and if I was wearing the actual performance uniform, this spray of jizsm would have blown my cock-stocking clean off. For now, by some miracle, the condom held.

I spread my arms eagle, legs together, and crashed back down into the waiting arms of my team.

Derick stood up to clap as we finished our run-through of the routine, setting down for what seemed like the first time that weird idol he'd been carrying all day. Not that there was anything strange about that. It was perfectly normal. I furrowed my brow. Why wouldn't it be?

"That was amazing!" he beamed.

My heart fluttered at the commendation. Our regular coach was never so complimentary, and to hear it from Derrick of all people sent my girlish blood racing. Not only was he totally the cutest guy in school, and the chief Girldick Inspector to boot, but he was also a apparently a regional cheerleading official, too.

I bit my lip as I looked at the phalic little badge pinned to his shirt. God, what a man.

He had been so gracious as to take over when Coach Denvers had to head home sick. She must have had an allergic reaction to something because her butt kept swelling up bigger and rounder and hornier, poor thing. But Derrick had been there ready to fill in in more ways than one. It's almost like he'd been expecting it.

And sure, some of his ideas were a little unorthodox - normally we wore sports bras and athletic gear to keep us from jiggling out all over the place - but we couldn't argue that not wearing any underwear sure made things more breathable!

"Amazingly sloppy, more like!" Dakota rolled her eyes as she once again tugged her miniskirt back down over her perfect little bubble-butt. "Geeze Delilah, if you're getting off on it so much why don't you just start fucking masturbating while you're up there?"

My face turned red. I guess they had noticed after all. I crossed my hands over my chest as we moved into position for the next set, but all that did was call attention to my tingling unrestrained melons.

It was Dakota's job as team captain to be a harsh critic, but today she was being especially brutal. Without Coach Denvers here to yell at us she'd taken it upon herself to point out every little flaw.

And if there was one person who could make a girl painfully aware of her flaws, it was Dakota. She had the face of a model and - unlike me with my enormous hypersensitive tits - a body actually built for acrobatics.

She was lithe and athletic with small perky breasts and a tall proud cock that made mine look positively chubby by comparison. She came in a slow even trickle and never needed to worry about leaking. Hell, she probably didn't even need to jack off three times a day just to keep her balls from swelling.

I self-consciously crossed my arms tighter over my chest, but the tingling horny pressure as my arms squeezed against my stupid sensitive titties was exactly what got me into this mess in the first place.

"Hey, she's doing her best!" Danielle cautioned. "It's just practice."

"No, she's right." countered Debby, slapping my ass with her dick as she turned around too quickly. "What, you couldn't have emptied out before practice like the rest of us? It's bad enough you keep making googly eyes at the coach."

"Uh, yeah? Can you blame her?" Daisy giggled and gave a little wave over to where Derrick was sitting watching. We all swooned as he smiled back, the raunchy leer on his bespeeched face so totally the cutest thing ever.

It was just the five of us left now. He'd sent the male half of the team and everybody under 18 home early. It was just us senior girls now, the best the team had to offer ready for a private practice.

It had been a rough one - condoms kept threatened to slip off, we kept bumping and rubbing our tits and dicks together by accident, and at one point Daisy had just spontaneously climaxed for like, five minutes straight - but he just laughed it all off. What a good spirit.

Now we were finishing the practice with a runthrough of our motions set: arms thrusting, legs kicking and pom-pons shaking.

I bit my lip, trying to stay focused, trying to lose myself in the rote athleticism of the performance, but it was no good.

"Give me a C!" we yelled, "Give me an O! Give me a C, K, Go!"

"What do we love?"

"Cocks!"

"What do we want?"

"Cocks!"

We linked our arms together to form the image of our mascot, the Hemmingway High Hencock. We all agreed it looked more like a dick than a duck, but Coach Denvers had been very precise when she laid down the routine.

Derrick, giggling, rubbed the idol. The world pulsed. Now it was time for the tricky bit. I pulled my top up over my raunchy tits.

Music shifting, we formed an inward-facing circle as we segued into the most technically demanding portion. I reached out and grabbed the dicks of the girl to my left and the girl to my right, fingers unable to fully reach around their girth, but joined by another hand from the other side.

I tried not to shiver as I felt my neighbors grab my trembling dick in turn, the heavy thing twitching as a fresh surge of ropey cum accompanied the sublime sensation of those delicate hands. I had to struggle to breathe without gasping. God, keep it together.

We started bouncing on our toes. It was no simple task in those stiletto practice heels, but it had the desired effect. Tits, dicks and balls, all hanging out for everybody to see, all bouncing and swinging in time with the music.

Dakota started us off, thrusting her hips in and out dramatically so that her turgid dick pumped furiously through the tight, gripping hands of her neighbors. Then Debby went, and Danielle, and so on counter-clockwise around the circle, alternating in-and-out as best we were able with an odd number.

It was an incredibly precise routine - one wrong move and it would look like we were jacking each other off, but that was ridiculous. There was nothing sexual about it. It may have been a little suggestive, sure, but this was cheerleading for god's sake!

Its mundanity did little, however, to ease the flood of pleasure washing through me as my dick pulsed and bulged in those soft hands, spraying with greater urgency into the rapidly filling reservoir of my condom with every thrust. I struggled for focus even as my legs threatened to buckle out beneath me.

And then the music increased in intensity and so did our actions, driving and pounding to the beat. An intensity that left even straight-lace Dakota red of face and dripping.

I bit my lip as stars slowly filled my vision and tingled against every nerve. We were so close, I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. I didn't know how much longer I could hold myself back, before I couldn't help but give into my desire and throw my cock between my tits and jack it off right here and now in front of everybody

Oh god.

There was another soft pulse

The other girls were mewling, they too were so close. But this was it! This was the finale.

We doubled tempo, hands and hips working in tandem, the low-key day-long orgasms that every girl suffers through were now building up to screaming climax!

We cried out in bliss as our dicks crashed together in the center of the circle, backs arched, hips bucking, we thrust and rubbed in a wild frenzy of desperate girlish frotting. Cum erupted as hot climax lead to more hotter climax.

Mine was the first condom to slip, spraying all over Dakota, but it wasn't the last, the girls fell in quick succession, one by one, counterclockwise, popping off like jizz rockets and splattering like a half-full balloon against the flesh of the girls opposite.

Five cocks, a tower of flesh, naked and rubbing and dripping, cum splashing everywhere as we giggled and grinned and bounced still on our heels, eking out every last second of cum-blasting bliss.

The music had stopped. The smell was the first thing that pulled me out of my drizzly haze. Like the girl's locker room on steroids. Fresh and potent, I had hot cheerleader girl-cum splattering down my face and onto my tits. Wet patches on my practice uniform stuck to my skin as it rapidly cooled like only cum could.

We were a dripping pile, dicks still leaking as we all stood stunned in the aftershocks.

And then there was another pulse and a look of hunger came over us.

Fuck, that smell. As though I needed another distraction. My mouth watered. Was there a girl alive who could resist it?

Routine done, the five of us fell on each other, pulling each other close as we eagerly licked each other's mostly-naked bodies clean of all that delicious girly cum.

"Oh my god," Dakota rolled her eyes again, slurping a handful of my pungent girl-cream off her perky breasts. "I still can't believe I get stuck opposite miss drippy dick over here. Christ, Delilah, if I didn't know better, I'd say you enjoyed that."

"Come on Dakota," Danielle once again rose to my defence. "Leave her alone! You know she can't help it."

I was too embarrassed to say anything. The truth was, she was right. I had enjoyed it. But who wouldn't enjoy performing like that? Moving and stretching, heartbeat pounding. I loved every second of it. This was why I was a cheerleader!

Okay fine - I blushed again at the sight of exactly how much cum was oozing off her body, how much was even now sloughing out of my dick, rope after thick rope onto the mat below - maybe I had gotten a little turned on, but it wasn't my fault! Sometimes it seemed like this stupid body of mine was made specifically for sex.

God, I ran my tongue around Danielle's milky areola's. Leave it to Dakota to ruin a mid-practice snack.

"She's right though!" grumbled Debby. "Is this going to be a problem?"

I shot a glare at the girl. She was just bitchy because she had small balls.

"Daisy, a little help?"

But Daisy just fell into a fit of giggles as Debby lapped at her thighs. The poor girl suffered from Bimbobecumbus disease. Her ability to focus went out the window after cumming. She'd be useless for the rest of the day.

"Amazing work, girls! Amazing!" Derrick laughed, dick in hand.

Dakota just shook her head though, a stern reminder that Coach Denvers would have had a fit if she'd seen us fuck up the timings like that.

"Now who wants to give me a private show?" Derrick continued.

A private show? During cheer practice? What was he talking about? We looked at him confused, but he just waggled his eyebrows and rubbed the idol.

My hand shot up, though not as fast as the others. Of course! Someone had to give the coach a lapdance! It was the most important part of the whole routine! Normally it was such a chore, especially with the way Coach Denver's foot-long girl-schlong kept getting in the way, but with Derrick here - we were all giggling at just the thought of pressing our hot sweaty bodies against a man like him.

We stood at attention as he looked us over one by one, hemming and hawing as he evaluated our every curve, trying to decide which of us deserved the honor. He winked as he got to me. I blushed. Was he thinking about the time we'd spent in the girl's bathroom earlier as I drained my balls all over the wall of that stall?

"Delilah. I think you've proven time and again that you've got what it takes."

Oh my god. I blinked in disbelief. He picked me. He'd actually picked me?

"Wait hold on!" Dakota's hand shot up. "That's not fair! Delilah's been slutting it up all practice. She hasn't been taking this seriously at all! I should be the one to do it!"

Oh my god, that bitch. I wanted to yell, I wanted to scream, I wanted to come at her cat-claws blazing, but all I could do was glow red in sheer humiliation.

"Oh?" Derrick raised an eyebrow as he walked over once again to Dakota's athletic form. "Do you really think you have what it takes?" Her cum-stained top was diaphanous as it clung to her small perky breasts. Her dick, jutting out unrestrained from her miniskirt tall and proud, twitched as Derrick leaned in for a closer look.

"I do!" Her balls clenched as she stood at attention.

"We'll see about that." Derrick's gaze fell politely to her tits as he stood back and started rubbing the idol again.

He gestured for her to step forward. Dakota arched her back to show off her assets. Of course she had what it took, she had the biggest tits in school - and the biggest dick to boot - god, I'd always been so jealous. Much like her huge balls, they were these perfect perky spheres that bounced so lusciously at even the smallest motion. It was like, the perfect body for cheerleading. My tits and dick were huge don't get me wrong, and sensitive and jiggly to boot, but how could I ever compete with that?

A familiar shame flashed through me. I wasn't good enough. How could I be, next to her?

And yet... and yet he'd chosen me, hadn't he? He picked me over her.

"Wait, coach!" I stepped forward despite myself. "I can do it! I'll make you proud, I promise! Put me in."

Dakota scowled, but I didn't back down.

"Clearly," Derrick laughed, "We'll need a way of deciding. How about I have the two of you compete for it?"

"Great idea!" Dakota beamed.

Oh no.

"And I know just the thing. Why don't we see which of you can cum harder?"

"Wait, what?" I blushed, but my heart pounded as well. What was this feeling? Hope? Even after my fifth climax today, my cock was still leaking like a faucet. Oh my god, I might actually have a chance. An especially thick rope oozed down my naked shaft at just the thought.

"I don't get it." Dakota furrowed her brow, "what does that have to do with cheerleading?"

"Isn't that how girls normally settle disputes?" He rubbed the idol. This time the pulse came so strong I almost reacted.

Well, he wasn't wrong. Girls have been solving things through dick and cum measuring contests since ancient greece, but that was normally a private thing behind closed doors or settled by big-dick lawyers in the court of law. This was hardly the time or place for something so formal.

"Oh, I know!" This time his laugh was darker, almost sinister. "Why don't I have one of the boys help out?"

He giggled to himself, eyes closed as he rubbed the idol some more. The five of us just looked back and forth between eachother confused.

An awkward moment later the door opened and Dylan, one of the runners from the football team, walked in.

"Dylan?" the girls quickly tried to make themselves more presentable. Dylan was one of the alpha males at school, popular, athletic, and built like an action movie star. He was wearing a grass-stained padded shirt and athletic pants, complete with generous cup. The team must have been running drills out on the field.

"Uh, I got a call?" he looked around unsure. "I heard you girls needed me?"

"You know girls," Derrick added, "Dylan here's been something of a thorn in my side."

"Huh?"

"Ever since sophomore year, he's bullied me, insulted me, made me feel like utter shit because I couldn't get a date and he was so fucking popular."

"Dude," he raised an eyebrow, "what are you talking about?"

That couldn't be right. Derrick was the hottest guy in school. He'd always been the hottest guy in school. Girls oozed at the thought of him. Who would be bullying him? God, the thought made me bristle.

"But I suppose now that's all in the past, isn't it? After all," Derrick was stroking the idol now, petting it like he was some kind of cartoon villain. "We all know that the real reason Dylan tries to make others feel bad is because he's got the smallest dick in school."

Dylan blushed. But it was nothing we didn't already know.

"That's why he's so jealous of you girls, isn't that right, Dylan? With their great big cocks. It entrances you, doesn't it? You wish you had a dick that big."

He swallowed, his eyes helplessly forlorn as he stared at our throbbing feminine members.

"And so you've always done everything you could to be like them. Dressed like them, acted like them. You've done everything you could to get as close to those great big dicks as possible. That's why you're so happy being a cum receptacle for these girls, isn't it? That's why you train yourself to be able to take load after hot girl-load deep in your ass and throat. It makes you feel good and used and it brings you closer to the cocks you wish you had. That's why you practice so hard every day with your dildos isn't it?"

I furrowed my brow. Derrick was saying it like it was some profound revelation, some divine proclamation, but come on, everybody knew Dylan was like that.

"Mm, yes sir!" Dylan bounced forward on his teetering heels, his short skirt riding just up enough over the generous swell of his juicy little bubble butt to show off the base of the plug he had nestled between his cheeks. He twiddled a finger around a lock of long strawberry-pink hair hanging just low enough to call attention to his fake cleavage. Between the diet and the cosmetics and raw genetics he looked as feminine as any of us. In fact, the only thing keeping him from passing as a girl entirely was the lifelessness of his enormous silicone strap on.

Derrick snickered, then fell over backwards laughing.

"In fact! In fact!" he tittered, "The whole football team is like that, aren't they? You lot are all total giggling femboy jizz-rags for any girl that wants to use you, and especially the cheerteam, isn't that right?"

I frowned. Was he teasing one of our boys?

Dylan though just giggled along, nodding enthusiastically, eager to show off what a good little bitch he was.

"Is that why you need me, sir? Have you girls run out of condoms? Oh wow!" He licked his lips as he stepped over to us, sliding to his knees to take Daisy's oozing dick into his mouth before it could leak any further. "Here," he slurped "I'll be happy to help!"

12