I can't Stop the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night was the first time we made love. We were in bed kissing and she reached down and stroked my hard shaft.

"I'm ready for you Bill, make me your woman, but please be gentle."

I kissed her lovingly and got between her legs. I lined up and slid my lower head up and down her wet slit.

"Yes baby, give it to me. Give me all of your love."

I pressed into her and it was unbelievable. She was so tight, it almost hurt, but a good hurt. She moaned as I slid inch by inch into her until i was fully sheathed in her.

"Mmm, so full baby. You feel so good. Go nice and slow."

I did so, and was glad that's what she wanted because I felt like I was going to blow. It was the first time I was inside a pussy and it felt so amazing, words won't do it justice. I loved her so much and wanted it to be as special for her as it was for me.

"I love you so much, Sammy."

"Mm hmm, love you too, so close. Go harder and use your thumb on my clit. Oh yes, like that. Gonna cuuuuuum..."

I couldn't hold back and erupted inside her.

As we laid discussing our future and professing our love, she asked me if I was now comfortable with her not wanting to be with women anymore. I was surprised by the question but understood.

"Yes. I wouldn't have proposed unless I felt you were fully committed to me. I haven't worried about you wanting a woman instead of me for a long time."

"Good baby. I knew it was in the back of your mind, just know that I am yours and only yours forever." I kissed her and we made love again.

When the time came to make the short drive home, she shocked me. She showed up on at my door with her hair colored brown. She looked good, but I was surprised. Her hair was always her way to have a bit of self-expression, whether by style or the splash of color, so I asked her why she did it.

She said, "I don't want to embarrass you when I meet your parents."

"Your hair style or color don't embarrass me. I love how you use it to make your own style. I would never ask you to change that."

"I love you for that baby, but I can't have your mother's first impression of me being her looking askance at me for a streak of green and purple in my hair."

"Okay, it's your choice, but my parents would love you either way."

Everything went well and we moved on to graduate and get jobs. I got a job as a writer for one of the TV news network's website. It was very entry level and paid like it, but my foot was in the door. Sammy got a job with a Progressive State Senator's local office. Entry level as well, but she was doing research on issues that were coming up for votes. We both were in the door of what we wanted and life was good. Until it wasn't.

A year and a half after starting with his office, Sammy's State Senator won a US Senate seat. She was bumped up and was made in charge of handling local issues while he spent most of his time in Washington DC. There was a big celebration and that was the first time I met his wife.

Senator Alan Brown was a small man. Probably 5'5", mid 40's and skinny as a rail. I suppose he was good looking enough, but he looked like a slob. He had short messy hair and looked generally rumpled. I didn't care for him. He lined up with my political views, but came off as smug. I expected that he would be more down to earth. In reality he had just as much ego as any other politician. Sammy, thought he could do no wrong though, so I kept my feelings to myself.

His wife, Carly, was nothing short of stunning. She was a couple inches taller than he was, long brown, curly hair with an amazing body. I would compare her to Hailey Atwell, if I were forced to compare her to someone.

She exuded class and poise. Confident and sexy, she owned the room when she walked in and she had the money in the relationship. Her father made a fortune as a big bank executive, which was probably what shaped her hatred of Wall Street, never seeing him as she grew up.

A year later Mr. Senator rode the Green wave and threw his hat into the ring for President. There was a centrist establishment old white guy running as the huge favorite and in my opinion no one wanted to challenge him and lose, so my wife's boss said what the hell and ran.

Sammy came home the day he announced and had some news. "Bill, Carly asked me to join the campaign. She wants me to be Her and Alan's travel coordinator."

"That's great, Honey. That's an incredible opportunity, working on a presidential campaign."

"I know, I'm super excited. I can even do it from here at the home office. I suppose there may be some travel, but I may be working for a future President."

I laughed and said, "There's no way he is gonna beat David Moore. He's a lock, but it's still great news. I'm happy for you."

"What? You're not supporting Alan anymore? You're going establishment on me now?" She screamed.

"Whoa there. I didn't say I wouldn't support SENATOR Brown (when did she get on a first name basis with him I wondered), but he just has no real chance."

"Screw that shit. I don't need your negativity," she spat.

And that was the start of the end I think.

*********

Sammy

I was beyond excited. I'd been working for the Senator in lesser roles and each time he moved up, I moved into more responsibility. He trusted me and so did Carly.

Carly was amazing. I really looked up to her and how she carried herself. She was beautiful, caring, and had the world on a string. I worked closely with her when I became the travel coordinator. We got along great and it was she that asked me to call her and Alan by their first names. That's how down to earth they were.

Bill was working for a mainstream media website. He was writing and that made him happy, but he hasn't moved upward. I kept trying to get him to move to TV or write books, but he said that he was happy where he was. I just wanted more for him.

There was a campaign party here in town after we won our home state's primary. It was a huge deal and built us some major momentum. Bill had to go to California for whatever little story he was working on. Some cat probably saved a dog's life or something and it couldn't wait, so he couldn't attend.

I was not going to miss it and dressed to the nines. Carly caught me as soon as I came in and asked, "Hey, where's hubby?"

"He had to go to California for his next story."

"Oh, that's too bad. I loved his story on the bees that are being impacted by climate change."

"Yeah, he was real proud of that one."

In reality it was ridiculous. He spent a month researching and doing interviews on something obvious, but whatever.

"Sammy, since you're on you own tonight, I want you to stay close to me. You know Alan gets pulled in so many different directions, it makes my head spin. I could use the company."

I couldn't believe it. I was so excited I must have glowed.

"Ooh and Sammy, you can share my private Champagne stock. Forget the swill that everyone else is drinking."

"Aww, that's sweet. Thank you."

The rest of the night was a whirlwind. I was introduced to movers and shakers, local celebrities, major donors and Carly's friends. I couldn't believe how she remembered everyone's names. She was amazing.

As the night went on, we were getting a bit tipsy. She tripped and broke a heel. "Sammy, let's go up to my room. I need new shoes and to be honest I could use a bit of a break from handshaking and cheek kissing."

"Sure. That's fine."

She told the security what we were doing and we were escorted to her room in the hotel.

She opened the door and the guard stayed outside. "Sammy, I think I'm a bit drunk," she slurred and sat on the bed.

"Would you be a dear and help with my heel straps?"

"Of course," I answered.

I knelt down and undid the clasp on the broke one first. They were closed toed, with an ankle strap. I would bet the had cost several hundred dollars. I slid the shoe off and she moaned.

"Oh, it feels so good to be free of those, but it's the price we pay for beauty right."

I smiled and agreed while working on the other shoe. I couldn't help it, but I could see right up her short dress. She was clearly wearing thigh highs, because I could see her glistening pussy. I hadn't thought about being with a woman in years, but I would have dove right in if she asked.

She caught me looking and said, "Oh, sorry, that's not very lady like is it?"

"Don't worry about it. Nothing I haven't seen before." I couldn't believe I said it, the moment it came out.

She said, " Sammy, are you a naughty girl? Do you play for both teams?"

"Not since college," I said nervously.

She stood up and took my hand and kissed it. "Sammy, may I be honest?"

I nodded.

"I love women. Alan and I, shall we say, enjoy alternative experiences."

I was floored. Before I could say anything her lips were on mine. I melted. I wanted her so badly, I couldn't believe it. I hadn't even thought of being with a woman in years and now this classy, stunning woman was kissing me.

I backed away in a moment of clarity. That gave her the opportunity to drop her dress. She was unbelievable. She had large breasts with huge nipples. She had long perfect legs, enhanced by the stockings. She had a trim patch of hair that was as perfect as the rest of her and I was going to walk away. I couldn't do that to Bill. He'd divorce me in a minute.

She saw my trepidation and said, "Sammy, Bill isn't here. You are. I am, and I want you."

That was all it took. I moved in and kissed her passionately. The kiss felt like my first kiss with Bill in that closet. She slid my dress down and I stepped out of it. We laid in bed and made love. It wasn't sex. It was making love. She was tender, loving and kissed every inch of my body. As soon as she flicked her tongue on my dripping pussy I shuddered. She knew what she was doing and I was putty in her hands.

She licked and sucked and nibbled bringing me to a fast orgasm and I exploded. My body convulsed and shook like I was tasered. Once satisfied that I was through cumming, she came up and kissed me. The kiss was so electric I shuddered.

"Sammy, you're beautiful and you mean a lot to the campaign. I think we need to bring you on the road with us."

I couldn't speak, I just kissed her. I didn't even think of Bill, my marriage, or my future. I just wanted to please her.

I kissed my way down her body. Sucking and licking her wonderful nipples for an eternity. I fingered her and rubbed her clit making sure she was ready. She was dripping wet. I worked my fingers inside her searching for her g-spot. Using my thumb on her clit, I twisted and pulled my fingers pressing her inside and outside buttons until she came. She squirted all over my hand and the sheets. I quickly went down and attacked her clit with my tongue. I thrusted two then three fingers into her tunnel, lapping up all of her juices.

Then out of nowhere someone grabbed my hips and a cock entered me from behind. I stopped and turned and it was Alan. He smiled with lust in his eyes and thrust into my wet, hungry pussy; driving his small penis balls deep in me. I went back to devouring Carly's pussy while not believing the Senator was fucking me. I couldn't believe what was happening, I was having a threesome with this beautiful power couple, they wanted me.

Alan smacked my ass and said, "Are you ready for my load, my essence, my gift to you, Sammy?"

I had to stifle a laugh at his ridiculous male ego driven question, and replied, "Yes, give it to me. I want you to fill me with your seed."

"Ugh," he groaned and jammed his dick as deep as he could and came inside me. Carly came again a moment later and we laid in bed together coming down.

I was in-between the Browns and both were stroking my body, almost petting me like a cat. I realized I screwed up badly. I may have gotten away with doing Carly, but Bill would never understand Alan. I felt no guilt though, only fear of how I was going to keep this secret. At that moment, I stopped caring and just reveled in the excitement and thrill.

"Carly, I never thought I could do that with a woman again. Thank you for sharing yourself with me."

"Oh, my pet, this is only the beginning. You must come in the road with us. Let us share you and we can relieve Alan's stresses from the campaign together."

For a moment I was going to decline, but Carly's allure was too much. Alan wasn't a great lover and I barely felt his small cock, but Carly was my prize. I didn't even think of how Bill would react, at that point I didn't care about anything but Carly.

"Alright, I will, but I have to come home regularly. I don't know how my husband will take me touring with the campaign."

"I will personally call him and thank him to ease his mind," Alan said. "Now let's have round two, hmm?"

**********

Bill

I came home Sunday night, from my trip to San Francisco, to a positively giddy Sammy.

"Bill, I've been moved up to be Carly's Personal Assistant, I start tomorrow."

"Wow that's great. What does that mean though? What will you be doing?"

"Anything and everything she needs. Running her schedule, press liaison, all kinds of things. She's very busy and it's become too much for her small staff to handle. She needs someone to manage it all."

"Sounds okay, but will you have to travel along side her?" I wasn't liking the sound of this.

"Well of course there will be travel, but my home office will be here. Don't worry about the travel. The convention is in 2 months and the election is only 5 months away. I will be home plenty and if you miss me too much you can come visit me. They will fly you out occasionally."

"Oh, okay. Well I'm proud of you. You're gonna do great." I gave her a hug and kiss.

"Let's open some Champagne and celebrate," she said. I wasn't in the mood to celebrate.

A month went by and I saw her all of twice. Neither time did she spend the night at home. Rosy Palm and her sisters were providing the release I needed.

I left the house one morning and went to my office. By office I mean a little coffee shop a couple blocks from our apartment. I can work anywhere that has WiFi. Staying home is so boring, added to that is much of my job is background research which is even more boring, it was good to see people.

After a couple months of coming in every morning, I became friendly with the waitress. Her name was Dana and I began to bounce story ideas off of her and get sort of a real person's view of whether anyone cared or not about what I was going to write about.

Dana was really cute. She was short, had jet black hair that was always worn in a pony tail and large but proportional breasts and ass. She had recently had a baby and was losing weight back into her pre-kid range. Her husband was a lucky guy.

"What's up Mr. Writer? Whatcha workin' on today?"

"Hey Dana, I'm pretty pissed at my wife and her blessed candidate, so I'm considering writing a hit piece on him. The only thing stopping me is I don't like the other guy's policies. Well, that and I don't want to be divorced." I said with a small laugh.

"Wifey still on the road too much?"

"Yep. She's almost never home and when she is, she doesn't even stay the night."

"Sorry, Bill. That's not good. Maybe it will get better. Oh look, isn't that your man on TV?"

I looked up and Mr. Senator was getting off a plane. His wife was behind him and mine was behind her as they walked up to a podium.

"That's my wife there next to Mrs. Senator."

"She's pretty."

"Yeah, I miss her."

As we watched I saw the look in Sammy's eye as she spoke to Carly Brown. She used to give me the same look and my hackles got up. Carly whispered something in her ear and my wife looked like she blushed. I could see her clearly say in Carly's ear, "Ooh, you're bad."

"What the hell is going on," I thought.

"Oh, my God, she's cheating on me."

"What?" Dana asked.

"I, I have to go." I dropped a 10 on the table and ran out. She was cheating on my with Carly Brown. I knew that look. That look that says I can't wait to get you in bed. No one else would notice, it's supposed to be only for me. Fuck. What was I going to do?

I did what anyone in my position would do. I went to the bar across the street from the coffee shop and started drinking.

About 2 hours later, someone sat next to me at the bar. I didn't even look up until she put her hand on mine.

"Bill, don't do this to yourself. You don't even know for sure yet."

"I know my wife, Dana. I know her mannerisms. I know the difference between her flirting and her fuck me look. There is something there."

"It's pretty far fetched for her to be screwing the Senator.."

"Not him," I said cutting her off. "Her, she's having an affair with Carly Brown."

"Whoa, you think she's a lesbian? Bill, you must be wrong."

"I was her first relationship with a man. She only had a couple of girlfriends before me. I feared for a long time that I was only a test to see if she liked men over women. After a while, I believed she chose me. I guess she never lost her interest in women."

"Bill, you still have no proof."

"Nothing concrete. I don't know how I'll be able to get it either. She's doing it out on the road. If I was out there, it wouldn't happen. They'd wait until I left."

"I'm so sorry Bill, you deserve so much better."

"Well, forget about my issues. Won't your husband be upset to hear you were in a bar alone with me? We have your virtue to worry about too you know."

"I'm not married or dating anyone."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I saw the ring and assumed."

"No, that's my grandmas ring. I wear it to keep the wolves at bay."

"Oh, okay. You're not with your daughter's father? Don't answer that. I don't mean to pry."

"No, it's okay. He was a drunken one night stand. I haven't seen him since that night."

"Oh, that must be difficult."

"It is, but my mom and dad help a lot. I don't have to pay daycare and they won't let me pay rent as I save up to get a place of my own. Let's get you out of here. Can I drive you home?"

"No need. I'm only a couple blocks away."

"Okay, let's go. I'll walk, you stumble towards your place."

*********

Dana

I had to help Bill. He'd been my regular customer for months and he was so sweet. He never hit on me, he always asked for my opinion, he always wanted to see pictures of my baby, he was just a damn good guy. And now he needed help.

When I watched him walk into the bar across the street, I knew it was bad. He was still there after I got off work so I got my ass in gear and resolved to help him. Getting shit-faced was not gonna help so we talked for a bit and I got him home safely.

On my way home, I drove past Senator Brown's local office and got an idea. It was nuts but I thought it might work.

"Hi, my name is Dana Gomez and I'd like to volunteer to help."

"Hi, we're always looking for volunteers. Do you speak Spanish?"

"Si."

"Excellent. Let's get you on board and doing your part to change the country."

It was easy to get a job there. Now I just had to see if I could get some info on Bill's wife. It turned out that was way easier than I thought. I even bought a mini recorder that looked like half of a golf ball. It recorded video and audio and hung off of my purse strap. It was cheaper than I thought at forty bucks, and would be well worth it if I could help Bill.

I was making calls on the next Saturday and in walked Bill's wife with the Senator's wife. Mrs. Brown walked past me and kinda stared at me. It was a bit creepy.

After my call shift ended I walked into the kitchenette and got some water. Bill's wife walked in and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Sammy. I'm Carly's assistant."

"Hi, I'm Dana. I just started this week."

"Yes, we thought you were new. Carly likes to meet everyone. We're all one big family working towards the same goal. C'mon, she'd like to meet you."