I Care About You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take those boxers off." Diana ordered. Bruce pretended to be too weak to take them off. He then laid down on his back while watching Diana strip. His cock was rock hard seeing her perfect hourglass figure with just the right amount of toned muscle at her thighs, ass, waist, and arms. Right before she removed her tiara, she noticed Bruce was still clothed despite the tent in his boxers.

"What happened?" She asked, placing her tiara gently on the dresser.

"I need your help." He said with a cheeky grin.

Diana chuckled and crawled onto the bed, her pendulous breasts sliding across Bruce's legs. She ran her tongue up and down his cock, staining his boxers with her saliva. She then bit the top of his underwear, being very careful to avoid taking his curly pubic hair with it, smiling when his thick cock sprang to life and throbbed for her.

Diana moaned and licked the small dollop of pre-cum that had built up at the head of his cock. She kissed his balls slowly and lovingly, getting wetter every time Bruce groaned in pleasure. He ran his fingers through her soft black hair that fell onto his toned stomach. Her soft breasts tickled his inner thighs.

Diana lifted her head and took Bruce's cock into her mouth. The heat, intensity, and speed of the Amazonian's blowjob was literally out of his world. Vicki Vale couldn't take him all the way, and Selina never gave him a blowjob. She was devouring his cock, coating his balls and the bed in mounds of spit.

She pulled off of him with a loud pop and scooted forwards to press her big, soft, perfect tits against Bruce's cock, her silky, bountiful flesh wrapped around him tested her team member's willpower. The sensation was unreal to him. Diana smiled as her bosom bounced, slapping loudly against his pelvis. She was using them like comfy, fleshy stress balls.

Bruce knew he was about to cum, but he couldn't. He wanted Diana to get off first; he really wanted to help her this time. He reached out and grabbed her arms, motioning her to stop.

"What's up?"

"This isn't just about me Diana."

"You're so sweet. I appreciate it." She pulled her sticky breasts off of him and put herself into the reverse cowgirl position, her wet pussy dripping right over Bruce's cock.

"I'll be easy. I promise." Diana said before she lowered herself slowly onto him. She was looser than he thought, but he figured she was practicing self-control to not rip his cock clean off with her extreme strength. Her perfect thighs flexed as she took him all the way to base, her tremendous ass clapping against him as wet sloppy sounds filled the air. Their bodies were drenched in sweat, and it flew across the room. Diana's beautiful moans kept Bruce going. He reached forward to run his fingers over her wet clit.

"Mmmmhh that feels amaziiingg uhhh...." She trailed off, lost in ecstasy. His left hand was playing with her pussy, and his right was squeezing her ass. Diana's tits were bouncing up and down in rapid motion, completely glazed in sweat.

"Oh Bruce, keep going! Keep going, keep going, keep going." Diana changed position to lean forward as Bruce grabbed her buttcheeks and thrust upwards with all his might despite the strain on his shoulders.

"AHHHHHHOOOOWOOOAHHhhhhhh..." Diana's howl dissolved into a low moan. Bruce continued to pound away at his goddess' soaking wet pussy, slipping his middle finger in her asshole. Her massive sweaty breasts hung right in his face, her nipples grazing his chin, lips, and nose. He tried to slip one of her delicious breasts into his mouth, but Diana continued to move when he did.

She dropped her head to Bruce's ear, whispering something that he had to slow his thrusts to hear. Her incredibly soft tits were squished against his chest, and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Thank you, Bruce." She sighed.

"You're welcome, Diana." He kissed her on her forehead.

"Now," She pushed herself back up, her face red and sweaty. "Cum inside of me."

Bruce took a deep breath and grabbed her asscheeks as hard as he could. He pounded upwards with the last little bit of energy he had. Once again, her milky breasts jiggled, her abs tight, as she was on the way to another orgasm. Her nails scraped his chest as her eyes began to roll into the back of her head.

"How is- You unbelievable fucking man! Keep fucking me! I... I'm cumming!" Diana shrieked.

Bruce Wayne finally lost control and emptied his load deep into her. His ears rang, and his body finally gave out, both passing after out, giving each other the most unforgettable sex of their lives. Diana murmured a faint declaration of her love before collapsing. The truth is that she didn't really know if she loved Bruce, but she definitely felt that way.

When Bruce woke up, he was surprised that he was alone in the now-stained bed of the guest room. He wasn't surprised that Alfred walked in while he was still naked and recovering.

"Did you enjoy yourself this morning Master Bruce?" Alfred asked with a hint of mockery in his voice.

"I did. When did Diana leave?" Bruce asked, looking at the clock that read 4:55PM.

"She left about fifteen minutes ago. She said she had to return to the watchtower," Alfred sniffed the air. "Master Bruce, you must bathe while I clean up here and I'd strongly advise you to use the good shower in your bedroom."

"Alright I'll go." Bruce grumbled before cracking his back and heading across the top floor into his bedroom. He slipped into the bathroom as naked as the day he was born until he heard a bump in the corner. He flipped on the lights and put his guard up, wondering how someone or something could have gotten in. Secret identities be damned right now.

"It's just me, Bruce." The beautiful Wonder Woman slipped from the colossal shower curtains, still naked and curvy. "Sorry, I wanted to surprise you." She said, flashing her wonderful smile.

"Alfred said you left for the watchtower."

"Oh, pfft. I told him to tell you that! I was going to give you more of that 'good healing' from this morning." Her breasts bounced when she threw her arms up to make air quotes, making Bruce's cock twitch slightly. He stepped past her, turned the hot water on, and kissed her.

"My shoulder is still killing me, Diana."

She kissed him back.

"Well you know I'll fix it. What are friends for?"

"I love you, Diana."

"I love you too, Bruce."

*The End*

12