I Caught Her Cheating, Now What

Story Info
Caught her on camera.
1.4k words
4.05
58.3k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy, when I fuck up, I do it royally.

My name is Eric and my wife's name is Brenda. She is my second wife. My first wife passed away five years ago. I have one son, David, who is 19 and one daughter, Sara, who is 21 and they live with us while they go to the local college.

I am 45 and Brenda is 35 and we have been married three plus years now.

Anyway, I travel a lot for work, maybe too much, but the pay is good.

Brenda has been very good in helping me raise David and Sara. They all get along fine.

I am in pretty good shape for my age and stand 5'10" and weigh 180.

Brenda is in excellent shape from her running and exercising. She is 5'7" and about 130.

David used to play football in school and is always working out and has a great physique.

Sara is a hottie at 5'5", 110 with an athletic build from gymnastics.

Anyway, after my last few trips I began to notice slight changes in Brenda, especially in the bedroom. But I just wrote it off as my imagination.

When I returned from my last trip, I noticed Brenda had Thong underwear on her dresser. I casually asked about her new attire and she just smiled and said she wanted to try them.

I noticed that underneath them was a copy of Cosmopolitan magazine so I figured she was reading an article and I left it at that.

She also dressed a little more daring and not so conservatively as I was accustomed to seeing her. Again, I figured that also had something to do with the Cosmo article.

I even noticed David & Sara being more polite and helpful around the house.

One day at work I asked my good friend what he thought and he said maybe, just maybe she was fooling around.

Since he was a tech genius, I asked if he had any suggestions. He suggested that I install some spy cameras with microphones around. He even said he would help me set them up.

I asked him to get one for the master bedroom, one in David's and Sara's room, one in the living room and one in the backyard and pool area.

I had him come over one day when the three were out and we set them up where nobody would see them. He hooked them up to my smart phone so I could see whenever I wanted, especially when I was out of town.

The next two trips were uneventful and I felt like a fucking idiot for my suspicions.

Now, I really felt stupid and I was angry with myself for even thinking my wife was unfaithful.

On my next out of town trip, I got the surprise of my life. I was in the hotel room and I opened the spy cam app on my smartphone to see what was going on at the house.

There was nothing unusual going on in the master bedroom, the pool area or Sara's room. But, there was activity in Eric's room.

I watched as I saw Eric and he was undressing. Then there was another figure on camera. I couldn't make out who it was at first, but then I saw her. It was Sara and she was undressing.

I wondered what the hell I was watching until they got on his bed, naked. I could not believe what I saw next. The camera worked but the audio didn't.

The two of them started making out and having sex. I could not watch anymore and closed the app.

Here I was thinking that my wife was cheating when it turns out that my children were having sex with each other.

I didn't know what to do so I closed the app.

When I finally got home from my trip, I had a chance to speak to Brenda.

Now, I couldn't tell her I saw them on camera, so I asked her if she knew if anything was going on between them.

She said, that as far as she knew, nothing was happening between them. She asked why I thought that and I just told her I had a feeling and let it go at that.

Over the next month or so, I didn't do any traveling and I didn't see anything suspicious going on with the kids so I just forgot about it.

Brenda, in the meantime, wore her thongs and looked terrific in them. She started dressing a little sexier than usual and we didn't have vanilla sex as was always the case. Thank goodness for Cosmo, I thought.

Hell, even the kids noticed that she was dressing different and they both told het she looked terrific.

After two months being home, I had to go on a trip. I would be gone two weeks and I hated to go because Brenda looked and acted like I always wanted her and I was really going to miss her more than usual.

It was the second day of my trip and for some reason I decided to open the spy cam app. It was about 11:00 p.m.and I figured things would be quiet.

I got the shock of my life. There was my wife in our bedroom, wearing only a thong and nothing else. I then saw shadows but I couldn't tell what they were. Then I saw. It was Eric & Sara, both naked and moving toward my bed. This time the audio worked.

I could hear Brenda say, "Are you two ready for some fun tonight?"

Eric said, "I l know I am." And Sara said the same.

Brenda got on the bed and Eric got on one side of her and Sara on the other side of her.

I could clearly see that Eric had a nice big erection and was more than ready to begin.

He wasted no time in pulling Brenda to him. Her tits pressed up against his naked body. I could see him feeling her up as Sara was playing with her tits.

I heard Brenda say, "That's it kids, give me a good fucking. Suck my nipples Sara."

My kids were all over my wife.

I watched in disbelief as my wife was having sex with my kids.

Eric slowly removed her thong and handed it to Sara.

They both continued to play with Brenda. As Eric was kissing her, Sara was playing with my wife's pussy.

Then Brenda said, "Fuck me with your big cock Eric. Fuck me hard."

Eric mounted her and I could see his big cock slowly disappearing into her cunt.

He slowly started to fuck her. Sara moved her cunt over Brenda's mouth and I could see my wife eating Sara as she was being fucked.

It wasn't long before Eric said he was going to cum. Sara told him to cum on her tits.

He pulled out his cock and shot his cum all over my wife's tits. Sara leaned over and started licking his cum off of Brenda's tits. Then she kissed Brenda, both sharing Eric's cum.

I didn't know what to do. I just kept watching. And, as I watched, my cock got really hard. I pulled out my cock and started jerking off. It was then that I realized, watching them turned me on.

Now, I couldn't stop watching. As Eric rested, Brenda and Sara were all over each other. Finally, Sara mounted Brenda and I could see them rubbing their pussies together until Brenda yelled out, "That's it baby, I'm going to cum. Harder and faster baby."

Then I saw her body practically coming off the bed as she had multiple orgasms.

Then, everything got quiet.

A few more strokes and I came a lot.

Normally my cock goes limp after I cum but it stayed hard as I continued watching & listening ad I was turned on.

They must have had sex a few more times before they fell asleep naked, with Eric's big cock still in Brenda's cunt.

When I tried to sleep, all I could see was the sex show I just witnessed and enjoyed.

My cock never softened and I jerked off a couple of more times that night.

Well, I did catch my wife cheating but it wasn't what I expected. Now, what do I do?

What do I do???