I Caught My Sister Being Naughty!

Story Info
Brother catches sister doing a 69 with her BFF.
5k words
4.25
29.1k
53
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,170 Followers

My big sister Tanya is really sexy, and I lusted her every day for years. The problem was she had no interest in me or my friends at all. I'm 18 and Tonya is 20 now, I know she's not a virgin anymore, but I didn't care about that. I've heard her getting screwed many times as we share a very thin bedroom wall. She would often have boyfriends over when mom and dad were out or asleep. She sounded so seductive and hot having sex in her room, I loved hearing her climax more than anything. I loved it so much I started imagining myself having sex with her as I jacked off just a few feet away on the other side of the wall. I would hold off on my load until she screamed in orgasm. It wasn't easy, but it was hotter and more explosive that way.

I really wanted to feel her pussy gripping my cock and making those noises for me. I was shy around girls, and never had a steady girlfriend before. Worst of all, I was still a virgin. I had kissed a few girls and felt their boobs but that was it. I never had any pussy at all, or even touched one. Now, I was constantly horny and ready to burst if I didn't get some kind of sexual action soon. Also, my sister had not had a boyfriend over in a few months, so I had not heard her sex noises in a long time either. I needed something soon I didn't know what to do. I was too shy to ask out any girl I knew and jacking off wasn't satisfying me enough anymore.

I began to spy on Tonya more and tried to see her naked or in panties around the house, I didn't have much luck. I saw her by the pool a few times and sat with her a while, she noticed me looking a lot and didn't seem so happy with my prying eyes. She locked the bathroom door when she showered and kept her bedroom door shut most of the time. Then I got an idea, I could peek in her window and maybe see her naked that way.

So, one day when nobody was home, I made a little path through the bushes and set up a milk crate so I could see in her room perfectly. The bushes were thick behind me so I wouldn't be seen. Her blinds had cracks where you could see though them even if they were shut, it was a pretty good set up. I was about to see more than I ever imagined.

I began to peek in her room in the mornings and hit pay dirt. I got to see her sexy naked body up close many times. Her pussy was clean shaven, and I loved watching her put on her panties or thongs. She was putting on quite a hot show for me several times a week and had no idea. Then I began to peek inside her room through the window late at night and saw more than I expected. She didn't have a boyfriend at the moment and her BFF Katie was spending a lot of nights over the house recently. Katie was cute and sexy, and 19. She didn't go to my school, so I didn't know her very well. I did find her hot and sexy, like my sister.

My parents went out for the night, and I told my sister I was going to stay over a friend's house. Then I took off and snuck back a few hours later. It was dark outside, and Tanya was in her bedroom with Katie. I quietly crept up to her window with my phone recording the video. I heard music playing as I stepped up on the crate. When I peeked in the dimly lit room, I was shocked and turned on instantly by what I saw.

Tonya's and Katie were 69ing on her bed. I nervously recorded them, as my hands were shaking with excitement. This was the hottest thing I had ever seen in person. My cock was hard as ever, as I watched the free sex show. The girls were licking and touching each other's pussies with deviant pleasure. Tonya was on top of cute Katie, and I could see Katie's pussy perfectly because it was facing the window. I watched them for about 15 minutes and enjoyed every second. I had enough video footage and snuck inside the house. Then I got the nerve to bust in on Tonya and Katie. So, I did. I turned her door handle and ran in.

"Are you Ok Tonya" I said as I entered her room quickly.

"Oh my God, what are you doing in here Mark?" Tonya yelled out between Katie's legs.

"I thought you were in pain." I stated.

"Get out of here Mark." She yelled out with anger.

I went to my room and listened through the wall. They were obviously embarrassed and worried. I decided to get outta there quickly. I gathered a few things and prepared to leave for the night. I knocked on Tonya's door before I left to say goodbye.

"Hey, I'm sorry you guys. I'm going to Tom's for the night. I'll see you tomorrow, Tonya. Take care Katie." I said and left.

"Ok, Thank you Mark." I heard Tonya say without enthusiasm, as I walked off.

I went to hang out with my old friend Tom. Tom is a smart guy and he got me thinking about what I could do. I didn't tell him exactly what I saw my sister doing, but I did mention my sister is wild. He knew that and about her sexy noises. We talked about girls and sex a lot and then we tried to get some sleep. Tom isn't a virgin and had some good points to make.

The next day when I got home from Tom's house, mom and dad were home, but Tonya was nowhere to be found. When I did see her again that night, she was acting very shy and bashful. I was pleasant and didn't say much. She warmed up to me over the next few days and I made slightly suggestive comments about her outfits. She took them nicely and gave me confidence to move forward. I had this over her and Katie according to Tom, so I decided to use it to my advantage.

A few days later mom and dad were gone, and I caught Tonya in the kitchen eating alone. She was in a good mood, and I was horny as always. I felt it was the right time for us to talk about her eating Katie's pussy and vice versa.

"Tonya, are you Ok?'

"Yes."

"You've been acting distant." I pushed.

"I can't believe you saw us doing that." She said embarrassingly.

"It was hot, sis."

"What? I don't normally do that ya know." She protested.

"It was a major turn on. You guys looked hot doing a 69." I said nicely.

"Glad you think so." She said without enthusiasm.

"Do you think mom and dad would approve?" I asked.

"No. Why would you ask that?" She said, surprised.

"Because I want to have sex with you or Katie, or I will tell mom a dad what I saw you girls doing."

"Mark, you are absurd. No way!" She said in shock.

"I have proof."

"Nuh uh." She said with a surprise smile.

"You wanna see?" I teased.

"I don't believe you." She said now looking upset.

I showed her some of the footage I had on my phone. She was shocked and mad. She tried to take my phone from me, so I held on tight. Then we rustled around the house and ended up near the family room sofa. I am much stronger and ended up on top of her on the sofa, I pinned her down and got in her face.

"We are going to have sex, or I will show that video to daddy." I teased.

"You are serious, aren't you?" She said sadly.

"Yes, I am!" I said forcefully.

"Maybe I can get Katie to do something, she's single now. That's why we were just messing around." Tonya said trying to make light of the situation.

"Katie would be nice, but I want you more sis!" I said boldly.

"Are you insane, what has gotten into you Mark? We can't do that! I'll get Katie too do it." She pleaded.

"Ok call her now!" I said firmly.

Tonya smiled and called Katie. They argued and Tonya realized she was stuck with me. I was glad.

"So, Katie is a, no?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, Mark this is weird." She said pissed off and disgusted.

"I don't care, I think your hot and I want to have sex with you Tonya. I promise I will never tell mom and dad anything." I protested nicely.

"This is wrong Mark; don't you know that?" She said upset.

"So is eating pussy when you are a girl." I said sternly.

"I know." She agreed sadly.

"Which is worse, sex with your brother or sex with a girl?"

"I don't know Mark." She said confused and looking down.

"I think sex with a girl is worse, so let's get this over with." I said sternly.

She reluctantly let me pull her down the hall to my room. When we stepped in, I shut the door and locked it.

"Can't we figure something else out?" She begged as she looked around.

"No way sis, now start undressing." I said very firmly.

"Oh my God, I hate you." Was all she said.

Tonya reluctantly removed her top and shorts and shoes. She looked so upset and mad. She also looked cute and sexy with pouty lips.

"Are you happy?" She pleaded.

"Keep going." I pushed.

"You first, you little perv." She said with frustration.

I pulled off my shirt shoes and shorts. Then I pulled down my underwear exposing my big hardon.

"Oh my god." She said as she saw my cock. She put her hand over her mouth in awe and smiled.

"Now your turn Tonya."

She did as she was asked and removed her bra and let her tit's out. They looked perky and sexy as always. She kept looking at my cock as she pulled off her panties for me. She stood covering her boobs and pussy the best she could.

"Now come here Tonya." I demanded.

She came up to me and grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard. She seemed to be a little turned on by all this naughtiness. No girl had ever gabbed my cock before, it felt great.

"Is this what you want, you little perv?" She said with a naughty grin, obviously giving in now completely.

"Yes, and this." I said as stuck my finger near her cunt lips. Then I slid my finger in and felt her insides. It was moist and hot; I licked my finger so she could see me taste her.

She gave me an awkward look and spoke. "You really want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yes, really badly." I said honestly.

"Can I just blow you?" She pleaded.

"Sure, why not."

"Thank you!" She said with a sexy smile.

Tonya went down on me and began to get my cock wet with her saliva. I know she had done this before. She seemed to get into it and began sucking the sides and bobbing on me, as she jacked me. Soon she was giving me her best, sucking and surrendering to my manhood. She sucked and began to show signs of lust and passion. I think she tried to forget it was my cock she was sucking on. She looked like a porn star in action, she knew what she was doing...

She continued to suck me and jack me with real lust and passion, it felt wonderful. I shook and she knew what was coming. I was surprised that Tonya initially swallowed some of it and let the rest drip off her chin. She looked so sexy with cum on her chin, I was blown away. My sister was the first girl to give me an orgasm. It was delightful, to say the least.

Tonya stood up and wiped her chin and gave me a funny look and got dressed. She left quickly and didn't say anything. I think she enjoyed that, I certainly did. Mom and dad came home shortly after, and we all had dinner together. I often gave Tonya nice smiles, which she frowned on. She avoided me the rest of the night.

The next evening, mom and dad were going to work function and we were left at home. Just me and Tonya, time to get busy. She was in her room, so I knocked.

"What do you want Mark?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

I stepped in to see her sitting at her desk on her laptop. She was wearing a sports bra and cute shorts. She looked very sexy as always.

"Hi Tonya, how are you?" I said in a nice casual way.

"I'm fine. What do you want now?"

"Mom and dad are gone for a while."

"So?" She said with an irritating tone.

"I want you to show me how to eat pussy."

"What?" She said louder.

"Yeah, just this once." I asked casually.

"No chance!" She said with a weird smirk.

"I'll show dad the video."

"I gave you a blow job, I thought we were even." She said madly.

"I never agreed to that. I still want to fuck you." I said nicely.

"Oh my God, you little bastard. I'm your sister." She said in shock.

"Come on Tonya." I pleaded.

"No way!" She said loudly.

"I still have the video." I teased.

"You would show them, wouldn't you?" She asked.

"I would rather fuck you sis; they don't need to see that video. I will delete it when were done." I said nicely.

"Oh my God you are serious."

"Yes, now why don't we fuck now and get it over with?" I said firmly.

"I can't believe you Mark. This is really wrong. Ok, but this is it!"

"I promise sis. Now get on the bed." I said firmly.

She shut her laptop forcefully and got on the bed without looking at me. I got on the bed and took off my shirt. Then I began to remove her sports bra and shorts. She looked mad.

"This is so wrong Mark."

"I know and so hot!" I said with a naughty smirk.

Then leaving her in her panties, I removed my shorts and underwear.

"You like my big cock sis?" I asked as I shook it at her. She didn't respond right away. She thought and stared at it for a moment.

"Yes." She said bashfully.

Then I went down on her and utilized my new talent. I studied up on the internet on how to eat pussy and make a woman cum hard. I pulled her panties off slowly and spread her legs wide. I marveled at the sight of my sister's pussy up close. It looked cute and innocent, not all tore up. I had never done this and was eager to try and please Tonya. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and began to make love to her cunt with my tongue.

Soon Tonya was giving me sounds of approval, I was getting very turned on by this as well. I feverishly licked her clit and massaged her G spot. Her pussy juices were flowing soon enough. She tasted salty and sexy. I loved her taste, and I loved her pussy. She was my first and I was in a state of bliss. I wanted to do this for ever, it was like living in a porn. I ate her out for 20 minutes or more like an animal in heat. She eventually loved it! It was hot nasty sexy erotic fun at its best!

"Oh God Mark, that feels so good." She screamed out many times.

I increased my pressure and speed on her sensitive pussy parts, soon she was screaming my name real loud and squeezing my head. Just like I had wanted all along. Her screams were music to my ears. I wanted to suspend time and do this forever.

"Jesus Mark, you son of a bitch." She fought to say.

She twitched and squeezed my head with her legs. She began to orgasm, and I ate her hard through several more. She definitely enjoyed my oral skills and devotion to her sexy little cunt. Then I moved up to her and slid my cock up and down her wet very slit. I found her entrance and had it ready to go in her. I felt her pussy lips surround my cock head at her entrance. I looked deep into her eyes; she squinted a cute fuck me face. I pushed in a bit and got the head of my cock partly in her, and she protested one last time.

"Oh God Mark, I'm not sure we should."

"It' Ok Tonya, just this once honey." I said nicely.

Then I shoved in my sister's tight pussy, before she could argue anymore. It was the best feeling of my life. She yelped out in surprise and spread her legs more to accept me. She put her legs around my back and gently pulled me in. The warmth and grip of her cunt was amazing and so erotic. It was totally intense watching my cock sliding into my sister's tight warm pussy.

"Oh Mark, go slow you are stretching out my little pussy."

"Ok."

"You have the biggest dick I have ever had!" She said with a cute fuck me face.

"You feel so good sis!"

"So do you...Mark?" She grunted as I pushed in more.

"Yeah?"

"Be careful, I'm, not on the pill now."

"Ok."

I managed to work my cock in a little deeper, then 1/2-way in. It just kept feeling better, the intensity of our incest was out of this world. I pushed and forced myself deeper in her. I fucked her back and forth and finally hit bottom. I was completely inside my big sister. It was hot and euphoric. I kissed her for the first time too, and she reluctantly kissed me back. As the minutes went by, we kissed more lustfully. I began to go firmly in and out of her succulent pussy. I looked down to see my cock penetrating Tonya good and hard. It was so hot and erotic fucking my sister, way better than I thought it might be. I could tell she liked it to, but she tried not to show it. We got into a nice rhythm, as I pushed into her, she met my thrusts with her hips. She was fucking me back now. It was hot and out of control.

I began to fuck my big sister faster and faster as the minutes went by, with crazy lust. She felt so good and tight, I was in a dream like state. This was too incredible, it just felt too good. I lost it and began to cum too early. I pulled out just in time and shot my load on her stomach. I could tell she was a little disappointed. She wanted my cock again and wanted me to nail her more.

"I'm so sorry Tanya, I couldn't hold it any longer. You felt so tight and looked so sexy."

"That's Ok Mark. It, felt good for a few minutes."

"Can We do it one more time so I can finish better for you?" I begged.

"Oh man, well went this far, I guess so." She said shaking her head.

"Let's take a break and try this in a little while Ok?" I asked nicely.

"Fine." She said with frustration in her voice." But I could see a smirk and a hidden smile.

"Sis, if you want to get me hard fast, put on your new pink bikini and I'll be back soon."

"You little perv. I knew you liked looking at me in my bikini" She, said jokingly.

I went and freshened up and gather my thoughts. This was so wild having sex at home with my sister. It wasn't long before I was getting hard and horny for her again. I went back to her room to fuck her long and hard this time.

"Knock knock." I said as I walked in her room.

"Hi Mark." She said nicely, as I walked in.

"Oh my God Tonya, you look stunning." I said as I stared at her laying on her bed in her sexy pink bikini.

"Thanks, I guess. Mom called and said they won't be home for a few more hours and wanted to make sure we were Ok." She said laughing.

I laid down next to her in my underwear and kissed her nicely. She surprisingly kissed me back. She was into this and so was I. I felt her boobs as we kissed, and she felt my hard cock. I pulled off her bikini top and continued to feel her boobs and nipples. They were hard and so was I. Then I felt around her pussy and felt her bikini covered pussy. She seemed to enjoy this immensely. Then I slowly and seductively pulled my sisters pink bikini off. She lifted her ass for me to remove them completely. The fun was just beginning.

"Oh Mark, you're going to make me take your big cock again, aren't you?" She asked in a sexy voice.

"Yes Tonya, you've been a very naughty girl. This is what naughty girls get, now pull my underwear off."

She did as I requested, and she was all smiles. I helped her get them off and my boner popped out. She smiled and laughed at my big cock.

"What's so funny sis?"

"Nothing bro, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"I love your cock!" She said bashfully and covered her face.

I got on her and I pulled her hands away from her face and kissed her cheek. Then I got her to kiss me back. Then we began to really kiss hard, and I had to take her. She spread her legs for me and gave me access to her sweet cunt. I began to get my cock closer to her pussy. I wanted in and she was wet enough now. I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy slowly and seductively. Tonya spread herself wide open for me now. I was the luckiest brother in the world, I'm sure of that.

I backed off the kissing and began to penetrate her with good firm strokes. She was getting into it and breathing harder as she accepted my drilling. I put her legs over my shoulders like I saw in porn, as I pounded her. I was just recently drained, so I knew I could fuck her hard for a while before I would cum again.

I began to fuck her hard and fast, like I heard through my wall many times. Only this time, I was fucking her like an animal. I was making her scream out those sexy noises for me. Our bodies were getting sweaty and began to make a slapping noise as we screwed like horny bastards. She looked so adorable with her fuck me face. I really focused and fucked her hard for a while. Then I flipped her over and she took me doggie style. I got to see her tight asshole and it made me even hotter.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,170 Followers
12