All Comments on 'I Caught My Wife Cheating'

by LuvCumInPortland

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next, he is going to take her men up his ass. This story belongs to Transgender and the such...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.Actually I thought it scucked. However, I guess that I am old school. First the guy would have been left right where he was to do what ever he chose to do to my to be ex wife. Of course I would have called 911 as I left to report the assault that I witnessed and I would have given them an email address that they could reach me at.

Since the divorce laws in this country are so screwed up it doesn't matter if there is cause or not. Just so everything goes through the courts smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In the entire human history of written communication, from cave painting to sending thought commands, THIS might be the stupidest thing ever written: >>For a minute, I was completely confused. Had I entered the wrong house? No, my key opened the front door. Was this someone else? No, I definitely recognized Karen's sultry voice. Then I heard another voice, a man's voice.<< Nobody without a blood alcohol level of at least .28 would have these thoughts. No, adrenaline-fueled hyper-awareness would be compressing time and pushing that incredible reptilian, multi-level, simultaneous thought package through MC's mind at the speed of...thought. Then, once again, the adulterous couple has one of those revealing conversations that MC "happens to overhear". Lazy writing, which is awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another silly assed cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was 5 minutes of my life, I will never get back. If you are going to write a second story, please put it somewhere else than “ loving wives”, so we do not need to be subjected to it!

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

You can piss on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another wimp story. Starts out just fine then slides into the septic tank when whimpy takes her back. He should of had more sense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are some sad, lonely punks. Forgiveness and reconciliation are not overrated, inherently wrong, or dangerous. Love can and does conquer all. Seventy percent of marriages where one or both partners commit adultery are saved. What you must do is put controls in place: scorched earth post-nuptial; 2-3 polygraph tests per year (a refusal, a failure--1 retake allowed--or a delay in 48 hours taking it triggers the divorce); pre-signed divorce papers aligned with the pre-nuptial agreement; access to all electronics; counseling (MC & IC); a full written account of the affair including a detailed timeline; full disclosure to immediate family and to the other spouse. It works.

Dougger57Dougger577 months ago

Ya had me...right up to the water sports. Different strokes...not judging, but it was at least a 4* til the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gag me with a spoon!

Are there actually MEN (not pussies) that can even tolerate the thought of putting you mouth NEAR another man’s sperm (or your own, for that matter)?

Gross!

chasbo38chasbo386 months ago

Just another low grade porn story. Reminds my of the ones that got published in paper back books decades ago. Did you get off writing it ?

Tcs1956Tcs19564 months ago

Gave it a 5! This is so similar to some things I have experienced! Except for the violence.

Even pissing down her throat we have done… and drinking piss from her pussy!

And I can never get enough of eating another man’s cum from her pussy.. or asshole, or snowball kissing! And much, much more!

Keep writing! Message me if you want to share more.

Tcs1956 on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sick

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous