I Cheated with a Younger Employee

Story Info
Boss cheats with his much younger staff member.
851 words
4.05
7.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 46, married with two kids and the principal account manager at a mid size consulting firm. For the most part, I've been a faithful husband, only straying once by making out with a client at a rowdy business retreat a couple years ago. We were both married and drunk but stopped when both of us had a moment of clarity. That all changed when one of my program managers hired a cute 27 yo woman. She has long blonde hair, big doe eyes, a great body and a killer bubble butt. The moment I saw her I knew I was in trouble.

I always try to be professional around her since this is my job, I'm married and she has a boyfriend, but I couldn't help flirt with her and she flirted back. For the most part, it was harmless. I enjoyed it, but didn't think it would lead to anything since I was almost 20 years older than her.

One evening we were in a conference room working on a project together. It was late and everyone else had gone home for the evening. She had her her up in a messy bun and I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous neck. She caught me a couple times and just smiled. That night the flirting was going beyond banter, she would touch my arm and rub my back. When she's nervous, she giggles. That night she was giggling more than usual and it was driving me nuts. I told her I didn't think her boyfriend would appreciate her being so touchy feely and flirty with me. She told me her boyfriend and her have an agreement and she's free to do what she wants. She added that he's actually kind of into it so sometimes she takes some pictures to show him later.

It was on after that. We kissed passionately and groped each other over our clothes. I worked my hand into her pants and fingered her pussy. She started moaning into my mouth as I kissed her. We both worked our clothes off and I lifted her onto the edge of the conference room table. From my chair I ate her pussy. Her little pussy was shaved, so I'm guessing our hooking up was not a spur of the moment act of lust. She told me to take a picture of her up on the table with her legs in the air. I snapped the pic on my phone and dove back in. I licked her clit while working two fingers into her pussy to rub her g-spot. With my index and pointer fingers in her pussy, I probed around with my pinky. It was slick from her pussy and my licking. I found her little booty hole and rubbed my pinky against it. She let out the cutest moan that I took as a green light to press a little harder. I eased my pinky into her ass. My three fingers and tongue worked her pussy into a frenzy. When she came, both her pussy and ass clamped down on my fingers.

When she came down from her orgasm, I was ready to fuck her, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity of having those big eyes staring up at me while sucking my dick. I pulled her off the table and gently pushed her onto her knees. She cooed and got to work. I started filming her and told her to look up at me. She did and I told her what a good girl she is. She put on a show for the camera licking my dick and asking me if she was doing a good job? She definitely was.

After a couple of minutes I pulled her back up and bent her over the table. I guided my dick in and began slowly fucking her while rubbing her ass with one hand and filming with the other. She looked back and saw me filming her with my phone so she started talking dirty to me, saying things like how much better my dick was than her boyfriend's; that I could have her pussy anytime I wanted. The combination of her dirty talk, tight pussy and the sight of her little bubble butt was making my balls tingle. I told her I was fixed so I was going to cum in her pussy. She looked back into the camera and told me in her most sultry voice to give it to her. I came hard and deep in her pussy, but when I pulled out a lot of it dripped onto the carpet below.

We recuperated, got dressed and I did my best to wipe up the cum on the table and floor. She asked me to send her the videos and pics so she could show her boyfriend. I tried to convince her to let me text them to him, but she thought that would be too much, too quick. She did say that next time she wants him to be there to watch. All I heard was "next time"!