I Convert Two Lipstick Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PA #2 never looked at me.

Her eyes were glued to my big prick.

Licking her lips, she used both of her small hands to pull my hard cock off my belly.

She whispered "Mistress Domino believes that a man should have a full stomach and empty balls."

******

She was professionally dressed in a conservative dark blue business suit wearing a tight white blouse with four inch fuck me heels on.

I could see that the buttons on her coat were bursting at the seams due to her tits.

She was Hispanic, maybe a local who took office management classes in school and somehow landed the important job of #2 PA to the owners.

She was a pretty little thing, with a nice smile and big brown eyes; her hair was shoulder length, pulled back, just like her boss.

I gave a lot of credit to the people that raised her; they did it well.

Everything about her was small, except for her bust, which was unnaturally large for her frame.

But given where she was employed I suspected that she used her employee discount quite frequently for the breast growing lotion.

I guessed her age to be 21; I found out later she was only 18.

She had a small mouth.

I wasn't expecting much in so far as a blowjob was concerned but was I ever wrong.

PA #2 should have had her title changed to BJ #1.

She was that good.

******

She lowered her head towards my hard bobbing cock.

Her hands spread my legs and then her right hand grabbed the base of my cock and her left hand lightly grasped my tight sack.

She kissed the top of my cock with her lips and then swirled her tongue around the tip.

I groaned in appreciation.

She began to suck.

And swirl her tongue, and tease my balls.

Then, as she took more of me into her mouth, her right hand reached below my sack and she began search for my starfish.

As she reached the base of my cock with her mouth, my tip hit the top of her throat and I shuddered in pleasure.

I moaned.

She began to move her mouth up and down my cock, her left hand tickling my balls and her right hand playing with my tight hole.

As she reached the base of my cock, her tongue sought out my balls, and she was able to lick them, a sensation I had never felt before.

Her mouth, tongue and lips were magic wonders on my very stiff dick.

I had no inclination whatsoever that she could be this good at sucking cock.

Her lips, mouth, tongue, throat, heat, moisture, motion, and music all worked in concert to please me.

Yes, music.

She was humming as she blew me, the vibration adding to the experience.

Her mouth was wet and warm, her smooth tongue was flat and massaging the bottom of my cock as she bobbed.

Up and down, slow and then fast, slow and then fast, very deliberate and pacing herself, her nose nuzzling my light pubic hair as her tongue sought out the top of tight sack with each cycle and the tip of my penis entering her throat, which felt heavenly.

******

Once those lips made first contact with my penis, her mouth, her lips, her tongue, her teeth and her throat were in constant motion.

And, in constant contact with my man meat.

It felt like her tongue never left my cock.

Her training was suburb. It was an incredible display of energy, enthusiasm and focus as she worked her magic to pleasure me.

My head back, my eyes closed, nude below the waist, my cock more than fully engaged by this fellatrix par elegance, my mind was on Domino and I imagined her on her knees, pleasuring me like she had never pleasured a man before; her single goal to please me.

It has been said the best sexual fantasies come from our minds, and while I couldn't take anything away from this young lady who was sucking me off to avoid the punishment her coworker had received, my brain just couldn't get the sight of Domino whipping that girl.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Domino had been nude, covered with sweat, her strong body flexing every toned muscle as she performed her task ... to the best of her abilities because is she faltered ... she be tied up and I would deliver a whipping to her she'd never forget ...

With carnal thoughts like that coursing through my brain, it was all I could do to hold off shooting my load before I wanted to.

******

I only learned her name later, but her name wasn't important.

As you know, if you've read any of my stories, I simply love to have my cock sucked.

Maybe she studied the photographs and watched the videos that were taken of me since my marriage to Catherine, and understood how much I enjoyed a female totally focused on pleasuring my erection, or maybe she just knew what to do as a result of some other source, but this was a top three blowjob.

It was simply that good.

******

She was so good at pleasuring me I knew I couldn't hold back, as much as I would have like to.

She sensed I was going to shoot, she felt my dick stiffen and I came with a groan, her lips wrapped around the base of my cock ... I pumped over and over into her throat, groaning loudly as I experienced what I thought was nirvana as she swallowed my large hot load, spurt after spurt.

*****

She ran her tongue all around her mouth, and along her teeth, and swallowed again.

Opening her mouth wide, for the first time since she walked into the room our eyes met again and she showed me that every drop of my man sauce was in her tummy.

She cleaned me nicely first with her tongue and then with a Wet One, got me dressed and then left, taking the folders with her. Smart girl I thought; she didn't want her ass whipped.

******

As #1 BJ departed the conference room, Marisol, Domino's partner, walked in and introduced herself to me.

She was stunning --- our eyes met and we connected ... the thunderbolt hit me.

I knew she could feel the electricity between us - she felt the thunderbolt too -- as she held her gaze on mine just a few seconds longer than ... normal.

Her faced flushed in response to the connection as did her chest.

Her face was beautiful and her green eyes lit up as our mutual attraction could not be hidden.

I smiled, she smiled and I took in the rest of her body, quickly.

She stood about 5'6" tall, 135 pounds, all the extra weight on her small frame in the right places.

Her far more than a handful breasts jutted out of her white blouse that looked perfect on her; lots of chest skin with tiny freckles and cleavage showing.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, these breasts were not just big, they were firm.

Her headlights were on, high beams, poking the thin fabric. Her areoles were visible through the stretched fabric; I guessed about two inches across.

I love big nipples, always have.

Her dark red hair was thick, natural and shoulder length and if she had a blemish on her, I couldn't see it.

The light frosting of freckles across her chest just seemed to accent her allure to me.

Marisol's smile was sincere as she offered her hand to me.

I noticed that she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. What was up with that? I thought she and Domino were married.

I was thinking that this was a woman I wanted to fuck. I wanted to take her right then and there. And I knew, I just knew she wanted me to do just that.

I held her hand just a second or so longer than I would normally do with a woman, just to double down on the attraction I had for her.

I was hard again.

What was it about these Mexican ladies?

******

Jack Colton will return shortly as his Mexican adventure continues.