"I Could Masturbate You," said Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly surprised that she had to explain why he mustn't finger her nipples; she rolled her eyes and loudly sighed.

"Because if you finger my nipples, I'll become too sexually aroused. If you finger my nipples, I may do something that I may regret later," she said.

'If you finger my nipples, I'll suck your cock and will allow you to cum in my mouth,' she wanted to say but didn't say. 'If you finger my nipples, I'll kiss you, French kiss you. In the way that I've been so very, sexually frustrated, if you finger my nipples, I'll make love to you before allowing you to fuck me.'

Brian gave his mother another nod of agreement.

"Okay, I promise not to finger your nipples, Mother," he said. "I promise not to stick my hand down your nightgown top to feel your naked breasts and/or up your nightgown to touch your naked pussy."

# # #

Before they retired to the living room, Colleen changed out of her clothes to get more comfortable. She put on one of her sexiest nightgowns. Low-cut, short, and very transparent, if she was to stand in front of the TV, which she did to select a movie, Brian could see all of her beautiful body as if she was naked.

One of her conditions, she put on her favorite, romantic movie, The Bodyguard. It was a tossup between The Bodyguard with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston and Titanic with Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. Yet, she loved Kevin Costner, especially with him now starring in Yellowstone as John Dutton. A sucker for him, if she ever met him, she'd love to suck his cock. She'd love him to cum in her mouth after she fucked him.

Even when she was having sex with her husband, so very long ago, she pretended that she was having sex with Kevin Costner. She pretended that he was her man from her field of dreams or that she was his Indian squaw in Dances with Wolves. Suffice to say, Kevin Costner was her favorite leading man and her all-time sex symbol.

Colleen placed a throw over their laps and, once covered, Brian removed his pajama bottoms. While the movie played, not wanting to rush the sexual act, she casually moved her hand beneath the throw. Instead of immediately taking his erect, naked prick in her hand, she massaged his naked thigh, first one and then the other one. Sexually teasing him, while massaging his thighs, her hand continually brushed by the sides of his testicles. Then, not done making him sexually want her even more, she stuck her hand beneath his t-shirt to massage his naked chest while playing with his chest hairs.

With his naked prick already tenting the blanket, he had a huge erection. His erect prick throbbed and pulsated in anticipation of his mother touching him, holding him, stroking him, and giving him a hand job. Gradually and slowly, she moved her hand a little lower to take him in her hand. In the way that he couldn't wait to hold her naked breast through her nightgown, she held his naked prick in her soft and warm, motherly hand.

Then, without stroking him, sexually teasing him, she let go of his erect cock. Instead of stroking him, her fingertips toyed with his pubic hair while he reached his horny hand over to touch, feel, and fondle her nightgown clad breasts. As much as he couldn't believe that he was feeling his mother's breasts through her nightgown, he couldn't believe she had briefly held his naked prick in her hand. Clearly, he couldn't wait for her to masturbate him. He couldn't wait to cum.

His sexual fantasy come true, as long as he didn't finger her nipples and/or touch her naked pussy, his mother was ready to masturbate him while allowing him to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts through her nightgown. As he agreed not to do, as much as he wanted to do, he refrained from sticking his horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked tits while touching and fingering her erect nipples. He refrained from moving his horny hand beneath her nightgown to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy.

Tempted to pull them, turn them, and twist them, her big nipples already made their presence known. He could clearly see them through her sheer and sexy nightgown top. Her nipples were already hard and erect. They were begging to be fingered and sucked. Yet, not wanting to prematurely ruin his hand job and stop her from masturbating him, he controlled himself from fingering her nipples.

One step at a time, it was enough that his mother not only agreed to masturbate him but also agreed to allow him to feel and fondle her naked breasts through her nightgown. Perhaps, after she masturbated him, something that he'd love to do, she'd allow him to masturbate her. He'd love to watch her and hear her cum. Perhaps, after she gives him a sexual orgasm with her hand, another one of his sexual fantasies, she'd allow him to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt before fucking her cunt.

# # #

She cupped his testicles before slowly moving her hand higher and stopped at the base of his cock. As if holding his prick for him to pee, she felt the girth of him with two of her fingertips, her thumb and her index finger. Then, ignoring his shaft for now, she moved her fingers to the head of his cock. As if she was fingering her dildo, taking her time to sexually tease him to an even bigger and harder erection, she fingered the head of her son's erect cock while watching the movie.

Finally, as the movie progressed to more romantic and sexual scenes, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his stiff prick. Then, ever so slowly and ever so gentle, Colleen stroked her son. In the way she did with her husband, she did with her son. She stroked him while imagining stroking Kevin Costner and giving him a hand job.

As the sexual scenes in the movie progressed, and as she became more sexually aroused, especially after finishing her second glass of wine, she stroked him faster and harder. Holding his cock tighter while stroking him harder and faster, Colleen continued masturbating her son. She only briefly stopped stroking him to pour herself a third glass of wine and to take a sip. Then, she wrapped her fingers tighter around her son's stiff prick. This time, determined to make him cum, she continued stroking him faster and harder.

'Something so surreal and something I thought that I'd never do, I'm masturbating my son. I can't believe I'm masturbating Brian while he feels and fondled my naked breasts through my nightgown,' she thought while making herself even more sexually aroused. 'If I have the nerve to masturbate him, I'm afraid of what more I may do? Would I suck him? Would I allow him to cum in my mouth? Would I fuck him? Would I allow him to cum in my pussy, too?'

She continued stroking her son's prick harder and faster.

'I've heard of mothers having sex with their sons before they went off to war or before serving a long stretch in prison, but never to keep him home safe from contracting COVID-19. Determined to keep Brian home safe with her, if this is what I must do to keep him safe, I'll do whatever it takes,' she thought.

As much as she didn't want her son to die, she didn't want him to infect her with the deadly virus either.

'I'd willingly suck his cock and consensually allow him to cum in my mouth, if that's what it takes. I'd fuck his prick and allow him to cum in my pussy. I don't want my son to die and if having sex with him is all that I need to do to keep him alive, I'll do it,' she thought. 'I'll sacrifice my naked body to him. I'll allow him to make me his bitch.'

# # #

As promised, Colleen masturbated her son while he continued touching, feeling, fondling, and squeezing her big tits through her nightgown while deliberately avoiding her nipples. Really getting into giving her son a hand job, she continued stroking him faster and harder. With him already horny and sexually frustrated, it didn't take him long to cum.

"Mom. Mom. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he said. "I'm cumming, Mom. I'm cumming."

Not wanting to get his cum all over her throw, she pushed down the throw while exposing his naked prick to her horny eyes. The first time seeing his stiff prick up close, closer than she did when opening his bedroom door and catching him masturbating, as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before, she stared at her son's naked cock. Then, with her still stroking him faster and harder, in a big gush, catching her by surprise by him cumming so fast, so hard, and so much, he ejaculated a huge load of cum all over her motherly hand.

Then, as if propelled by a battery, his cum shot high up in the air and in an arc. Giving her a surprise cum bath, his ejaculation hit her squarely in her face. Dripping with his cum from her beautiful red hair, her eyebrows, her nose, and chin, she had her son's cum everywhere, all over her face, on her hand, on her arm, and all over the front of her nightgown. She wiped her face, hand, arm, and the front of her nightgown with tissues.

"Wow," she said laughing. "That was a lot of cum," she said dabbing his cock with tissues and wiping her son's cum from her hand. "Your father never ejaculated like that. At best, he dribbled," she said with another laugh. "I haven't seen anyone cum like that since I masturbated my 18-year-old prom date when I was 18-years-old," she said with a dirty laugh. "Giving me my first cum bath, he ejaculated in my mouth, all over my face and hair, and all over my naked tits."

Clearly appreciative of his mother masturbating him, he leaned into her to kiss on her lips.

"Thank you, Mom. Meaning this as a compliment and not an insult, you give a great hand job, the best hand job that I've ever had," he said. "I feel so much better."

She smiled happy that he thought that she was had giving him a great hand job, the best hand job that he ever had. Moreover, she was happy that she thought of a way that would keep him safely at home. Seemingly, sex was the answer to nearly everything, especially for a young man his age.

Able to keep her son at home safe, she'd willing him give him a hand job whenever he wanted one. Besides, what's the big deal? It was just a hand job. It wasn't as if she was sucking him and allowing him to cum in her mouth. She had done worst things in her life than to give someone a hand job, even if that someone was her son.

Suddenly, thinking back to when she was 18-years-old, with her now at 45-years-old, she wished she had kept count of how many hand jobs she had given various men over the years. From college dorm parties to spring break, with all of the dating she's done, the numerous boyfriends she's had, and the hand jobs she had given, she must have stroked dozens of cocks hundreds of times. Sometimes, depending on the guy, just to get rid of him, she'd rather give him a hand job, even a blowjob, than to give him a good night, French kiss.

"You're welcome. Now that I crossed the invisible, incestuous line and masturbated you once, I wouldn't mind masturbating you again, whenever you want," she said.

# # #

Brian continued watching the movie with his mother while continuing to feel her breasts. Unable to get enough of her firm and shapely breasts, he loved his mother's big tits. Only, no doubt, he wished that he could pull, turn, and twist her nipples. He wished that he could reach down her naked top to feel her naked breasts. He wished he could reach up her nightgown to rub her clit and fingerfuck his mother's naked pussy. He'd love to return the favor of her masturbating him with him masturbating her.

Stealthily, disobeying one of her conditions, he deliberately slid his hand slowly over her nipple and as soon as he did, her nipple fully erected and she gasped. Then, pushing his luck, with him having nothing to lose after she had already masturbated him, he ever so gradually and stealthily raised the hem of her nightgown to her crotch while fingering her nipple with his fingertips. Against his mother's conditions, not only was he fingering her nipple but also, he was fingering her pussy, too.

In the way that his naked prick was exposed to his mother when she lifted the throw, her brown, trimmed, pubic hair was now exposed to her son. In the way that she stared down at his naked cock, he stared at his mother's naked pussy. As if it was an unconsciously, innocent move, he rested his hand between his mother's naked thighs with the side of his hand in contact with her naked pussy. Then, as if massaging her thigh, while deliberately and slowly moving his hand back and forth, he massaged her pussy.

"Now that you masturbated me, I could masturbate you, Mother, if you'd like," he said taking the chance that she'd say yes while sliding a slow finger along her pussy lips. "I could ease your sexual frustration and give you a sexual orgasm. By rubbing your clit and fingerfucking your pussy, I could make you cum with my fingers. Would you like to cum, Mother? May I give you a sexual orgasm in the way that you gave me?"

Not stopping him from fingering her, she was wet. She was already so, very wet. Determined to masturbate his mother, ignoring his agreement in not touching her naked pussy, Brian rubbed his mother's swollen clit. He rubbed her clit faster and harder while fingerfucking her pussy deeper. In the way that she had masturbated him, returning the sexual favor, he masturbated her.

"Brian," she said breathlessly. "Brian. Oh, my God. What are you doing? You mustn't touch mommy in that sexual way," she said while breathing through her mouth. "That's wrong. This is so forbidden," she said while staring at his fingers penetrating her. "What's wrong with you? I'm your mother. It's one thing for me to masturbate you but you mustn't masturbate me," she said. "That's crossing the line."

Ignoring her, he slumped to the side and leaned down low enough to rest his face in his mother's lap. His mouth and his nose were so close to her naked pussy that, no doubt, she could feel his warm breath. In the way that he smelled the aroma of her pussy when sniffing her panties, he was getting the full, musky scent of her naked pussy now.

Again, taking a chance that she wouldn't stop him, he flicked out his tongue and licked his mother's cunt in the way that he licked his mother's used panties when masturbating himself. Before flicking out his tongue to lick her gain, he waited for her to admonish him and stop him. Then, when she didn't stop him nor admonish him, he licked her again and again.

Continuing to lick his mother's pussy while fingering her cunt, he couldn't believe he was licking his mother's pussy. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to lick her soaking, wet cunt. He couldn't believe that he was eating her cunt. He couldn't believe that she was allowing him to give her oral sex.

'My son is eating my pussy. I can't believe Brian is giving me oral sex,' she thought. 'I'm going to cum. He's giving me a sexual orgasm with his fingers and his tongue. He's going to make me cum.'

Then, giving him the green light, when she parted her legs to give him better access to her naked pussy, he reached his horny hand between his mother's legs and fingered her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. In the way that she had masturbated him, he masturbated her while licking her. In the way that she stroked his cock, he ate his mother. In the way that he ejaculated so quickly, she had her sexual orgasm quickly, too.

"Brian. Brian. You're going to make mommy cum. Feel my tits. Finger my nipples," she said leaning forward to remove her nightgown. "Suck my tits, Brian. Suck Mommy's nipples," she said. "Pull my nipples. Turn my nipples. Twist my nipples. Squeeze my tits. Squeeze them harder, Brian. Harder."

Obediently obeying her, he felt his mother's tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. Then, taking her tits in his mouth, he sucked her nipples, first one and then the other. Fearing that he'd hurt her beautiful breasts, he squeezed them as hard as he could and as hard and she wanted him to continue squeezing them.

"Brian! Brian! I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said collapsing within the sofa.

She remained like that and hugging one another while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

Then, as if he did something wrong by sexually violating her, giving him an angry look, she sat up on the couch. Clearly, she was mad but he didn't know what he had done to have upset her. Granted he had disobeyed her by fingering her nipples and masturbating her pussy, but she wasn't angry when he gave her a sexual orgasm. She wasn't angry when he made her cum. If she seemed anything, she seemed grateful that he finally satisfied her sexual frustration.

"Now, look what you've done," she said with anger? "I'm all wet. How dare you masturbate me? How dare you eat me? Do you think your mother is a whore? I'm so very embarrassed. How dare you give your mother oral sex? I'm mortified. How dare you finger my pussy when I told you not to touch my pussy," she asked while waving a scolding finger in his face?

She looked at him with anger, shame, and embarrassment.

"What's wrong with you? How dare you make me cum? How dare you finger and suck my nipples when I told you not to touch my nipples? Stand up," she said. "Stand up," she ordered while pulling him up by his arm to make him forcibly stand in front of her.

Unable to help himself or to hide it, he had a huge erection. Embarrassed and humiliated now instead of being sexually excited he covered his naked prick with his hand. Clearly, thinking that he was doing the right thing by sexually pleasuring his mother, Brian didn't know what to do and/or what to say. Instead of thinking that he was doing a good thing by masturbating his mother and eating her, something she hadn't done in a dozen years, she made him think that she was going to spank him.

"You're such a bad and disobedient son," she said staring up at him with a sexy look and a naughty smile. "You must be punished. Now, I must blow you," she said reaching out her hand to take hold of his erect prick. She stroked him while staring up at him. "I must suck your cock and you had better cum in my mouth, Mister," she said with authority. "And after you cum in my mouth, I want you to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts. I want you to give you mother a cum bath."

Clearly, he was stunned that his mother wanted to blow him as his punishment. Undoubtedly, he was shocked that his mother was going to suck him. Obviously, he was shocked that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. After he ejaculated in her mouth, seemingly, by the shocked look on his face, he couldn't believe that she wanted him to ejaculate all over her face and her naked tits. He was shocked that she wanted him to give her a cum bath, too.

Colleen brushed back her long, red hair with her hand. Then, she leaned forward to take her son's erect prick in her hand again before taking his engorged prick in her mouth. While staring up at him with her big, blue eyes, she stroked him while sucking him. Stroking him harder and sucking him deeper, she didn't stop stroking and sucking him until he exploded a full load of cum in her mouth. His mother had given her son a blowjob to keep him safely at home and to stop him from going out.

Then, as soon as she released the pressure of his lips from his erect cock and pulled his prick from her mouth, obediently obeying her, he exploded a huge, second load of cum all over her pretty face. He shot cum in her hair and in her eyes. He decorated her big breasts with globs of cum. In the way that she did when she first masturbated him, she had his cum everywhere again. Taking his stiff prick in her mouth again, she swallowed all that he gave her and licked him clean.

# # #

"Well, as long as you stay home with me until we get the vaccination and until this pandemic is over, you can sleep in my bed. As long as don't tell your friends, you may have sex with me whenever you want," she said with a long pause. "Now that we broke the ice by having incestuous sex, we can have sex every morning and every night," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "Just don't embarrass me by telling anyone that we're having sex."