I Couldn't Stop Thinking About You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in pleasure, they both began to lean into each other so impetuously that they had to pull back for a moment to breathe. A lock of Hawke's hair fell in front of her face with the momentum. She looked a savage, breathing heavily and smiling that crooked smile. He smiled back, catching his own breath. He was entranced by how pretty she still looked, sweaty and covered in the day's adventures, smelling like hard work and arousal. He kissed her again, hands selfishly pulling her close. She was only a little shorter than him, but now he felt giant in her arms, staring into her dark eyes as she blushed under their kiss. She pulled away one last time and nodded towards her bedroom over her shoulder. He knew what she meant, and the two almost ran up the stairs.

She held him by the arm, her grip strong, the same as always. It still shot lightning through his veins, even now.

By the time the bedroom door was slamming shut, Fenris had already thrown his shirt across the room and begun helping remove Hawke's as she tore off her own pants. When her pants were successfully around her ankles, she stood back into a kiss. He leaned back slightly to unlace his breeches, but she reached across the gap their bodies made and smacked his hands away. She stood taller, still kissing him, now trailing down his neck, and began untying his pants for him. She was leaving hickies across his collarbone when she finally undid the bottom lace and reached into his pants. She fished out his dick, hot and harder than steel, harder than it ever had been--for her. He melted into her touch.

She pushed him towards the bed with her unoccupied hand. He moved back without thought. He fell back sitting on the edge of the bed, his legs draped over the floor chest at its base. She let go of him for a few excruciating seconds before dropping to her knees. The elf was telling the truth. Fenris decided she would never have to beg him to take him into her mouth, unlike the ungrateful whore. She pulled his pants down just a bit more before taking his cock into her hand again, resting it against her face. The difference in warmths was astounding. Again, just how the whores had demonstrated, she stared into his eyes and stuck out her tongue. She licked from the very base to the tip. Very, very slowly. He stared straight back into her eyes, paralyzed, his toes curling and his grip already bunching the bedsheets in support. It was an honest miracle that he did not cum all over her at that very second.

Then, without warning, she took him into his mouth. In shock, he jerked his hips forward, trying to stabilize his position on the bed. She took it in stride, smirking. She did not hesitate to take his entire length inside, her tongue swirling and mouth sucking him off all in one motion. After a moment she returned to only taking half into her mouth while using her hand to expertly work his shaft dripping her wetness. Her other hand carefully moved up his thighs, taking its time to feel his strength and intermittent tightness as the pleasure moved through him in waves; After that she took his balls into her hand and carefully fondled them, her touch almost teasing as she worked her way down and up his shaft with her mouth.

It was only seconds before he had to pull himself away. He could feel the churning warmth begin to envelop him, feel his balls tighten under her touch, feel his heart race faster. His dick left her mouth with a wet slap. Her immediate reaction was disappointment, but he moved to pull her up to his mouth again. He kissed her, tasting himself.

"Why'd you stop me?," she grinned and pressed a hand to his heaving chest, "You were close."

"I don't want to finish down your throat... for now."

Now it was her turn to express shock. She was already red and sweaty, but her ears and cheeks rushed to redden. She knew exactly what he meant. Wordlessly, she threw her arms around him and kissed him again. As they kissed, his flavor still on her tongue, he carefully lifted her bra off of her, her arms only raising momentarily to allow its removal before falling around him again. She took him in her hands again and he resisted the urge to jerk his hips into her grip. He was on a mission.

He pushed her down slightly, to where her knees rested on the floor chest where his feet sat. There, he pulled down her panties and began to put to use what he had learned in that brothel. She moaned loudly this time, squealing into where his neck met his shoulder. He ran his fingers along her folds from bottom to top. After enough teasing, he used his middle finger to feel around and slowly inserted himself into her pussy. She took a gasping breath. Another finger. At first they sat still, allowing her to acclimate. When he felt she was ready, he began gesturing towards himself with his fingers, pumping them in and out ever so slightly. The position was slightly awkward, but his hands were large. She ground her hips onto his hand, his other taking hold of her plump ass, but he wasn't done. He finally pressed his thumb to her clit, where it had hovered tantalizingly, and began to tease it. She kissed his neck whenever she wasn't gasping or moaning.

Few minutes passed. His hand was now soaking wet, drenched in the same juices he had dreamed about for months, years on end. He fingered her faster and harder, the noises they made becoming more obscene by the second. He leaned and kissed her freckled shoulder before taking her by the mouth again. It was then that she began to bounce, to grind herself into a rhythm that he knew only meant one thing.              His hand reluctantly let go of her cheek and deliberately moved across her back, barely applying any pressure, before taking hold of her hard nipple again. He tweaked it delicately and she bounced faster, moaning into his mouth. Every time she did that, a shiver shot through him, making him harder, making him leak all over her. Her breathing quickened the same way his had just minutes ago. Before he knew it, her walls tightened around him. She tore away from the kiss and buried her head in his shoulder, cumming all over his fingers.

Her arms and hands, crossed behind his head, tapped rapidly as she came. One of them tapped directly onto one of the lyrium-addled tattoos branching across his back. Though she had glanced over them while roaming his body, this was the first direct, sustained contact. It shot literal lightning through him--slightly painful, but mostly arousing. She moaned in conjunction with the spasm of electricity, as if he had come at the same time as her.

He held his fingers inside for moments yet. He could feel as all her muscles tensed and relaxed, how her knees weakened, how it felt as if he was holding her upright by her pussy. She lifted her head. Her eyes fluttered and a pleased smile washed over her. It sent a pleasurable shiver down his spine. Instead of moving off his hands, Hawke slowly pulled his hand away from her and took it into her own, bringing it to her mouth.

In a display Fenris would've considered the most erotic thing he'd ever seen if not for the debaucherous blowjob moments ago, Hawke took his fingers drenched in her cum into her mouth. She treated them just like his dick, leaving not a drop of her juices in the wake of her tongue. He let his hand fall and immediately kissed her, desperate for a taste of his own.

They kissed and stopped and kissed and stopped, allowing Hawke to take a moment to recuperate.

Again the kissing developed into something more; Fenris pulled her into his lap, kissing her chest while she ground her sex against his, her legs falling to either side of his own. One of his hands held her by the hip, gently pushing her into the rocking motion she had needed no help with, the other hand tracing up her back. She rested her arms on his shoulders, not interlocked this time, and continued grinding against him. Suddenly, however, she stopped.

"Fenris," she moaned, "please let me take care of you now. You did so excellently with me. I want to return the favor."

She looked down at him now, eyes desperate. He pulled her hips closer to his torso, their sexes now directly touching.

"I actually have another idea," he teased, "if you'd prefer--"

It was as if he needn't ask. She pushed him flat on the bed and he immediately moved to flip their positions, slamming her onto her back, taking control. He had never been harder. It almost hurt, the way it hung under its own weight, hovering directly above her glistening pussy. She stared straight into his eyes as her hands began to guide him, her expression almost animalistic, passionate beyond reason. He didn't need the guide--entering Hawke came as easy to him as eating and sleeping.

The two simultaneously moaned, holding each other closer as he slid further inside. A quarter. One half. Two thirds. It was slow but not painstaking. He savored every moment; The sensation of impossible warmth hugging his cock, beckoning him further inside, soaking him in her excitement... It was unknowable. He didn't know if was truly a virgin before his memories had begun, but the moment was far greater than anything he could have ever imagined or experienced before. He was finally buried inside her, hilt-deep. From there, he began to slowly pull back out and pump back in.

Hawke could no longer stare into his eyes. She bit her lip and her eyes closed in desperation. For a second, Fenris worried that he was hurting her, but it was as if she sensed his fear and opened her eyes with a breathless smile.

"This is so much better than I ever imagined, Fenris."

"You imagined this?"

He was flattered, even as he thrusted in and out of her.

"More times than you can imagine. You feel amazing--so big, so warm."

The compliment was heartful and dripping in arousal, and he could do nothing but start to thrust faster in response. She giggled and wrapped her legs around his lower back.

As slow and romantic as the start was, the pace picked up quickly. He felt himself slowly losing control as he heard Hawke's whimpers, felt her hands interlocked behind his neck. Sweat began to bead on both of them. He pumped harder. The sound of his stones slapping against her skin was reminiscent of the chorus in the bedroom at the Blooming Rose, but this sound was melodious to Fenris' ears--like only the combination of he and her would ever make the right noise. Harder still. Her pussy leaked all over him, slickening him, and he suspected he was doing the same inside of her.

He panted, still holding himself over her with his arms. The warmth began to boil within him again. He moaned at its familiar feeling, shivering at the thought of being locked into place by her legs. Without regard he began approaching the fastest speed he could manage, positively slamming into her with abandon. He considered instinctively that she, like other women, may derive little pleasure from this--but he could feel the pulse from inside her every time her muscles contracted. He could feel their breaths quickening at the same time. Her eyes held themselves shut tight for longer intervals and she whimpered like a whore every time he slammed his entire length inside her. He could feel her approaching her orgasm and he knew she could feel him approaching his.

He was jackhammering himself when the signature churning feeling started deep within his balls. Her expression changed at the same time, her eyes shooting open. They were about to come together. He still wanted to ask.

"Where?"

"Inside! Please--inside!"

His observations proved true--she really did beg to be bred like a Fereldan bitch. He happily obliged.

With one final brutal thrust, he buried himself in her, his entire length filling her. He spilled shot after shot of seed inside her as her walls spasmed around him. He remained buried in her as the sensations shot through both of them, a lightning bolt connecting them by their sexes. He all but collapsed around her, cock and balls pulsating with each rope. She, in turn, held him tightly, hugging him as close as possible for support. One hand remained firm against his lower back, as if to hold him place as they rode out their orgasms with one another.

They stayed there like that for seemingly hours, collapsed, hugging, panting into each other, his dick softening inside her. Finally he pulled out, to their mutual displeasure, but held her tight anyways. He rolled the two of them to their sides, facing each other lying on the bed. Her expression was dreamy and her post-orgasm smile seemed permanently fixed to her face. It was guaranteed that his looked the same. Their hands lazily explored each other, legs playfully intertwined.

Hawke had been exhausted the moment she had walked into the estate, and had just been led to two orgasms by the elf with lyrium tattoos. To that, he was not surprised that she quickly dozed into sleep, her face still showcasing that well-fucked expression. Watching her, Fenris slowly realized his own exhaustion. He cupped her face in his hand, tracing back and forth from her ear to her jaw, unwittingly lulling himself to sleep.

A few times during the night one or the other awoke temporarily, enough to elicit the other to do the same. They would sleepily fondle each other--causing a weak erection or a hardened nipple, even a small wet spot on the sheets. Each time they fell asleep before fully exciting themselves, too comfortable in each other's arms to wish to part. Hawke's head rested against Fenris' broad chest, hugging his torso as he hugged hers, their bodies fully intertwined as they drifted into the deep slumber that befell all dreamers.

It was only as the morning early dawn light poured in before the birds sang and the roosters crowed that one of them awoke, faced with the new reality he found himself in.