I Crashed Their Dinner - Aftermath

Story Info
New ending for TSG's "I Crashed Their Dinner".
5.7k words
4.16
93.3k
80
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlmdad
rlmdad
353 Followers

The Style Guy has graciously authorized this continuation/revision of his flash story entitled "I Crashed Their Dinner" (5/7/20). I hope my feeble attempt will do justice to his original story. Although it's not absolutely necessary, I do recommend that you read TSG's story first. Personally, I didn't care for the ending where TSG had his main character (Chris) marry his ex-fiancée's younger sister (unnamed), or the fact that there was too much left out regarding revenge against the fiancée (Trish), her sisters (Karen and Julie) or the man she cheated with (Nick). I pick up the story where Chris sends his text to Trish canceling their upcoming wedding.

Characters Chris Harrington -- main character

Trish Clarke -- Chris's cheating fiancée

Nick Flaherty -- the man Trish is cheating with, Sue Flaherty -- Nick's wife

Julie and Karen -- Trish's older sisters who helped plan and cover for her cheating

Kay -- Trish's younger sister, not named in original story

Roy -- Julie's husband, Steve- Karen's husband

I Crashed Their Dinner - Aftermath

Part 1 - Cape Cod

Trish stood naked in the kitchen making sandwiches for her and Nick after having fucked all Friday night and most of Saturday morning. It was nearing 6:00 pm and while she worked she began to feel awkward about this tryst with Nick. She knew she was cheating and cuckolding her fiancé Chris by her actions and was beginning to feel it was a really bad idea. She was day dreaming about her upcoming marriage to Chris when she heard her phone signal she had received a text message. She thought she would check it out later when she heard Nick upstairs screaming about a text he had just gotten from his wife Sue. "God dammit!" Nick shouted, "Trish, they both know we're here together!" Angrily Nick continued. "Sue's filing for divorce on Monday and I can't go home."

Sue's actual text message was a little more revealing than Nick was willing to tell Trish though:

'Nick, just what is this fixation you seem to have for these Clarke women. First the mother, then the third daughter, Trish. Makes me wonder if you've already fucked her two older sisters with designs on the younger sister, too.

Both Chris and I know you two are fucking your little brains out in Cape Cod this weekend. I'll be filing for divorce on Monday morning and getting a restraining order keeping you out of the house until ordered by the court. Don't come home, you're no longer welcome here.

I'm also going to see to it that Trish's father receives a copy of my PI's report on your affair with his wife. I'm sure he might want to have a brief discussion with you concerning fidelity, marriage in general, the sanctity of wedding vows and the wisdom of keeping them sacred. Good luck, whatever you receive from that confrontation, you'll certainly deserve.'

Nick got out of bed, dressed in his robe and started down the stairs. He saw Trish running into the living room to answer her phone. He secretly hoped Chris was not aware of his involvement with Trish's mother as he didn't think anyone else knew of their affair besides Sue. Nick really was dumb as a box of rocks. The only thing he had going for him was that his parents were wealthy and would constantly buy him out of any trouble he created. He had a fleeting thought that maybe not this time though.

When Nick hollered, Trish dropped the plate she was carrying and rushed to get her phone, when it chirped again indicating another text was received. She opened her phone, immediately saw she'd missed an earlier call and text from her younger sister, Kay, and started the message app to find she had two new text messages from Chris. She opened the first and read Chris's short message that destroyed her life. It read simply:

'I hope you are enjoying your weekend with Nick. Thank you for showing me and the world that you are a liar, a cheat and a slut. Our wedding is canceled.'

Trish sat down on the living room couch crying and opened the second text from Chris to find she wasn't the only one Chris sent this text to. It was a group text to family, friends and wedding guests as follows:

Subject: Harrington and Clarke Wedding Update

Dear Friends,

I am currently halfway through a spectacular weekend, just eight short weeks before my wedding day to Trish Clarke. The weekend was spectacular, because I discovered that Trish has spent her weekend in another man's bed.

Trish and her long time neighbor Nick Flaherty lied to me and Nick's wife Sue. With the help of Trish's sisters, Karen and Julie and their lies, the couple is spending this weekend together on Cape Cod.

You might wonder why I think this awful behavior is spectacular. The reason is simple. I'm not married to Trish. It's much easier to cancel a wedding than to go through the agony of a full divorce.

This email is my official notice that I am canceling my wedding to Trish Clarke.

Sincerely,

Christopher Harrington

As she sat there crying at her lost life with Chris, her phone began receiving multiple calls from her father, mother, all three sisters and other family members. She knew what they wanted and just turned the phone off to stop the noise it made. She never did read the text she had received from her little sister Kay.

Nick slowly came down the stairs, crossed into the living room, picked up the sandwiches and plate from the hallway where Trish dropped them and sat next to her on the couch.

"Well, I guess the weekend's over now, for sure." he stated rather calmly.

"Yes, we really fucked up everything." Trish replied. "I wonder how they found out. I was very careful and I know my sisters didn't tell Chris."

"I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past Sue to have had me followed. I've cheated before and already promised not to ever cheat again. She may have become wary and decided to check on me since I haven't had to travel for work for quite some time." Nick said.

"It really doesn't matter how they found us out." Trish said. "They did and we're caught. Damn. My dad's spent a lot preparing for this wedding. I don't know how I'm ever gonna repay him." She remarked.

"You're worried about the money? Trish, you just lost the love of your life, aren't you going to try to recover your relationship with Chris?" Nick asked.

"No reason to try. I already know what his reaction will be. He's already indicated that infidelity is a deal breaker. 'Once and gone' were his exact words on the subject when we first committed to an "exclusive" relationship. I shouldn't have listened to my sisters. 'One last fling before you say the vows won't count.' and 'You aren't married yet.' they said. Look what that's gotten me. Divorced before I've even gotten married." Trish moaned. "If I know Chris, he's probably already removed all my clothes and belongings from our home and put it all in storage." she continued, "Oh, I'll try to call him later and try to reclaim our relationship, but I'm pretty sure it's over between us."

"At least you don't have to go through divorce court. Sue will skin me alive. She still has the PI report from the last time I got caught cheating, so she doesn't need any more evidence from this time. Guess I'll find out soon enough what they have." Nick replied. "Want to go one last time before we leave for home?"

"NO! God you're such a pussy hound. That's what got me into this mess in the first place and it wasn't even that great." Trish said.

"Gee, you're doing wonders for my ego, I hope you know." Nick sarcastically responded. "Besides, you seemed to enjoy it last night and today. One more go is not going to make things any worse."

"Sorry, but it's true. I really haven't enjoyed this as much as Karen and Julie made it out to be. And to what home are you referring we go? I certainly can't go home to Chris, or to my parents. Not now. And you surely can't go home to Sue. So exactly to what home are you referring?" Trish asked.

"Well, my company has an apartment in town that I use periodically when I have to work late. (or to screw your mother he thought) So I'll stay there temporarily." Nick responded. "I don't imagine you'd care to stay with me?"

"No, I would not!" Trish replied in anger. Not so much in anger at Nick, but anger at herself for listening to Karen and Julie and allowing them to convince her she needed, no deserved, this tryst. She continued "I guess I'll get a hotel room for a while until I can mend fences with mom and dad. I can't stay with either Karen or Julie, their husbands wouldn't allow it. I'm sure I'm the 'fallen sister' of the family now. Both Roy and Steve liked Chris a lot and were eager to add him into the family. I'll just pack up and leave now."

And that's just what she did. She went upstairs, showered, dressed in clean clothes, packed her bags and headed towards town. She didn't try to cleanup the messy bathroom, the sex stained sheets, the dirty laundry or the messy kitchen. She just left all that for Nick to take care of. She didn't even tell Nick goodbye, she just left.

Two and a half hours later she had checked into the Hilton, turned her phone back on and sent text messages to her sisters that she was staying there temporarily until they could figure out what to do with the mess they had created.

She noticed that she had five messages from her mother, a yearly record in a few hours. All were addressed in capital letters which meant her mother was screaming at her, so she avoided them at all costs. There was only one message from her father. She opened it. It was just one word, and it was not shouted. 'Why?'

She sent him back 'I don't know why.'

Then, seeing no new messages from Chris, but lots from family and friends, she turned her phone back off to avoid any confrontation.

Trish lay on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

Part 2 -- Chris, Steve and Roy

Once Chris had sent his two texts out, he contacted Steve and Roy to let them know it was alright to let the sisters contact Trish, if they wanted to. He received a text back from Steve inviting him and Roy over to Steve's home early Sunday so they can help plan a more appropriate response for Nick. He indicated that everything, including castration with a rusty knife, was on the table. He also stated that he needed to discuss some troubling information he'd uncovered regarding the girls and their possible attempts to contact Trish before 6:15 pm on Saturday.

Sunday morning Chris received a call from Steve telling him that Karen had just left the house and the four sisters were meeting up at IHOP to discuss their options regarding getting Chris and Trish back together.

"There's no way I'm taking that slut back." Chris stated. "As a matter of fact, I really don't see any need to have any further contact with any member of that family, except maybe Trish's father. I feel bad about all the money he's gonna lose over the cancellation of the wedding."

"I understand your feeling that way, but I'd still like to get together with you and Roy to determine what to do about Karen, Julie and Kay and decide if there is any further need to punish Nick for his role in this screwed up mess." Steve stated, "The three of us are still friends and I for one am not going to let this incident change that."

"Okay, Steve. When do you want to meet?" Chris asked while wondering why he'd included the younger sister, Kay, in his vitriol. As far as Chris knew she was not involved in the setting up or the cover up.

"How about right now while the bitches are together at IHOP?" Steve replied.

"I'll be there in twenty minutes." Chris answered.

As Chris drove over to Steve's house he thought about Nick and what else to do to him, if anything. He decided that with Sue divorcing Nick he really did not need any added revenge against him. Besides, the guilty parties who planned and executed this cluster fuck were really the three sisters; Karen, Julie and Trish. Still, if Sue needed any added support, Chris felt he could offer to testify in divorce court on Sue's behalf.

When he arrived at Steve's, Roy was already there, so they all met in Steve's kitchen. Chris informed them of his position regarding Nick and revenge. "For my side I have no need for further action against Nick. He's an asshole and a simpleton, but he was chosen and led into this by your wives and Trish." Chris concluded. "Now Steve, what's this added information regarding the girls?"

"Well, I just need to confirm one last thing. Can you show me Trish's phone log for Friday night?" Steve asked.

"Sure Steve, but after the call I had with her around 8:00, she only received one more call about two hours later from Kay. But she didn't answer it. Probably too busy fucking Nick, I guess." Chris replied.

"Just what I thought. Karen called Kay as soon as we got home from Toby's at 9:45 pm and I'm sure she must have asked Kay to call and inform Trish that you knew everything. That tears it. Pulling an end-around is the last straw." Steve stated.

"What are you going to do, Steve?" asked Roy.

"Exactly what I told her I would do. Divorce her lying ass and you should check Julie's phone log to see if she tried the same thing. Or are you just going to bend over and let her stick it to you again?" Steve angrily said. His reference was clear and Roy was livid. Obviously Steve knew about Julie's previous affair. "I'm sending Karen a text message now informing her that I know what she did and I'm filing on Monday."

"You're right Steve," Roy said as he calmed down. He checked Julie's phone log and breathed a sigh of relief at finding nothing. Still he sent a text to Julie letting her know he'd checked her out too.

Chris was busy completing his own text message to Trish, but heard Steve's gibe to Roy about Julie 'sticking it to him again' and decided to question Roy about it later in private.

Part 3 - Trish, Karen, Julie and Kay

Sunday morning Trish called her sisters and met them for breakfast at IHOP. There she learned how Chris confronted the two couples at dinner on Friday night at Toby's and, at that time, he already knew she was with Nick in Cape Cod.

"What time was that? I spoke to him Friday night and he didn't say anything about being home or ask about Nick or Cape Cod." Trish asked.

Karen said "Around eight, I guess. We had just finished our appetizers when Chris came over from the bar and confronted us. But like I said he already knew you were in Cape Cod with Nick."

Trish thought for a minute then checked her phone log. "Yes, dammit, I talked to him at that same time and told him I was meeting you two soon for dinner. He must have already seen you arrive at Toby's and caught me lying about having dinner with you. Then he probably ran a locater on my phone and saw I was in Cape Cod and not where I said we were going. Knowing that led him directly to Nick as he's the only one we know with access to a home in Cape Cod."

After a short pause, Trish continued "Well that explains how he found out I was with Nick, but why didn't anyone try to warn me that Chris knew that we'd all lied to him? Even that late, I hadn't yet had sex with Nick. I had expected Chris to call me and I waited until after his call before going upstairs and screwing Nick. An immediate warning call or text and all this heartache could have been avoided!"

"Trish, Chris made our husbands promise to make sure we didn't try to contact you so he and Sue could have time to prepare for your return. Karen and I couldn't contact you until after 6:15 pm on Saturday or our husbands would divorce us. Both Roy and Steve were extremely mad that we plotted with you and covered for you like we did." Julie replied. "Steve even wondered if we had ever before covered for Karen cheating on him that way."

Karen then said, "Yes, and he's been watching me closely ever since. He almost caught me talking to Kay when we got home from Toby's and thought it might be you I was calling, Trish. Your little tryst has caused severe damage in my marriage and I didn't do anything." she moaned.

Kay added, "I tried calling you late Friday night after Karen called me, but you never answered your phone. I tried, I really did. I left you a text message, too."

"Yes, I remember seeing your missed call when I got the text messages from Chris on Saturday at 6:00 pm. I'd left my phone downstairs after Chris's call Friday evening and we'd rushed upstairs to begin screwing right then." Trish sighed. "By the time you called around 10:00, I'd been screwing Nick for almost two hours, so it was already too late to save me." She turned to Karen and accusingly said, "And Karen, it seems I remember someone saying something about 'a last fling before taking the vows doesn't count' and Julie your comment that 'you're not married yet' as you both seemed to encourage me to cheat on Chris."

Both Karen and Julie lowered their heads in shame as they knew she was right.

Trish finally opened the text from Kay and read her short plea 'Don't screw Nick. Chris and Sue know you are at Cape Cod together and are assuming the worst.' Too little and already way too late Trish thought.

Kay asked "Trish, why couldn't you have been satisfied with Chris? Why did you have to cheat with Nick?"

"I wish I could answer that Kay, but I just don't know why I did it." Trish sadly replied.

"Because you wanted to." a sad Karen stated. "Simply because you wanted to. Isn't that why you did it Julie? Because you could and thought you wouldn't get caught? But then Roy did catch you didn't he?"

"Yes, and I've been walking on egg shells ever since." Julie answered.

"How did you get him to take you back?" asked Trish looking for anything to help her get Chris back.

"I didn't. His love for me was stronger than his hate for what I had done. At least that's what my therapist thinks. My saving grace was that no one else knew of my affair so Roy didn't feel the shame of being openly cuckolded, and I dropped my lover like a hot rock as soon as I realized that Roy knew what I was doing." Julie answered.

"How do you know Roy actually knew of your affair?" asked Karen.

"Pictures, Karen," she paused. "He has pictures, 8 x 10 color, and they're high definition and extremely explicit. The kind of pictures used in a divorce court to prove adultery. I had heard him crying one night in his home office. When I checked after he went to sleep, they were still on top of his desk next to the envelope they arrived in, covered in his tears. It broke my heart to realize the great pain my 'little affair' had caused my husband. I never spoke with my lover again. I thought about calling him to end our affair, but just couldn't. It didn't matter though, as he never contacted me to get together again either." Julie replied.

"What was his name?" asked Kay.

Julie started to tell her "Jerry..." when Kay finished for her "Taylor. It was Jerry Taylor, wasn't it?" Kay said accusingly. Julie just nodded.

Kay continued, "He worked with me and flirted constantly. Gee Julie, you really are a slut. He was a real sleaze ball. He's gone now. Left shortly after his divorce. Messy thing it was too. He had three kids and she had a prenup that cleaned him out. Don't know where he is now, but his ex-wife still lives in town."

"I bet that's how Roy found out. Jerry's ex sent him copies of the photographic proof she was using in her divorce case probably figuring Roy might need it to divorce you, Julie." Karen stated.

"Oh my God, you're probably right." Julie exclaimed. "No wonder Jerry never contacted me. He was too busy covering his ass in a divorce case of his own."

Kay continued, "Yes, and I heard he spent several days recovering from a rather severe beating when he was mugged leaving Toby's one Saturday night shortly after his divorce was final." Julie gasped thinking Roy may have gotten revenge against Jerry.

rlmdad
rlmdad
353 Followers
12