I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't tell me, I'll push." I said, huskily.

She turned her head, stared back at me; her eyes flashed violet.

"I dare you."

"You dare me to what?"

"I dare you to put your thick cock into my tight little ass."

That's all it took, the thoughts of her dream forgotten. I scooted up, and pressed my cock against her rosebud. She was still looking back at me, locking her eyes with mine.

I pressed forward, just a half inch or so, that quickly became a full inch, maybe two. Her eyes got huge, she exhaled in a huge moan, as did I.

We both kept moaning, and groaning, as she ground her ass back against me, and I pushed forward even deeper. It was almost painful, she was so tight. One hand found her clit, my other hand was rough and strong on her breast inside the bra that was still covering them. I started stroking her faster and faster, and she pushed her ass back at me, until I was fully buried inside her, finally. It was so tight, and so hot. I could hear her gasping breaths getting closer and closer together, a sure sign she was about to come. And then it was there, her hips quaking below me, her clit hard against my fingers, her ass clenched my cock. It was so hard for me not to come, and I bit her shoulder to keep myself from shooting. Her orgasm lasted a long time, and finally she unclenched, and I started to slowly pump her, to press in and out of her tight, tight ass.

"Oh god," We both breathed out, at the same time, and Monica giggled, and that made her ass clench again, tighten around my cock. I pressed in harder, hungry for my own come now, my weight upon her again as I thrust in and out.'

"Oh god Oh god Oh god," We both chanted, her ass bucking back against me, my hips pumping into her, the rooming filling with the slaps of skin on skin, and our inchoate murmurings.

At last I was there, and started to come. I pulled her back to me, by her hips, trying to find that extra half inch inside her, while I shot, endlessly spilling into her tight ass, roaring into her ear.

"Fill me!" she cried, as I kept shooting into her.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock softening in her squeezing ass.

"Fuck, that was so good," I breathed into her ear.

"Yes, it was. But you're heavy," she said elbowing me off of her with a grin. I rolled away and she got up, and headed to the bathroom, still in her bra and skirt, nothing else.

She slipped into the bathroom, and I got up to get a glass of water. My room had one of those hotel bathrooms where the sink was outside the bathroom proper. I drank deeply, as I filled another glass for Monica, and had it in my hand as she opened the door.

"That's what I like to see when I open a door: a hot naked man, waiting on me hand and foot."

"And other parts of you too," I replied, handing her the glass. She drank it all in a single gulp, and filled it again; she just as drained as I.

"I can feel your cum leaking out of my ass," she said, casually, but that thought stirred someplace deep inside me. My cock started to harden.

"Really?" I said, trying to keep my voice equally casual.

"Yeah. You must not have come for weeks, there's so much." She took another sip. My cock throbbed again. I fell to my knees, and stared directly at the wisp of a thong, covering her shaved pubis.

"What are you doing?"

"Turn around."

"Why?" She asked but she did it anyway. I slid her thong off of her body, down her legs. She stepped out of them. I stared between her legs, at the sight of my come dribbling out of her ass; some had leaked out onto the lips of her pussy, some was making its way down her thighs. I wet my fingers in it, and slid them along her lips, opening them for me. I found myself fully hard.

"Hold on to the counter," I said, huskily.

"Why?" She said again, but again, she complied. I ran my hands over her mound, her ass, covering them in my come as I rubbed her slit. Once my hands were covered, sticky with come, I stood up, and held her breasts, holding her back to me, smearing them with our joint juices. Once they were slick, I took my hands away, and held her by her hips.

"You're already hard," she moaned, telling me something I already knew. I lined up my cock with her pussy, and nosed my way in. She was so tight, it took me a long time to slip all the way inside her until finally her round ass was pressed against my hips.

"You're so tight!"

"You're so thick!" I slowly slid back, until just the head was inside, and as we both loudly exhaled, moaning, I slid back home.

"I am going to fuck you now," I muttered, through gritted teeth.

"Yes, treat my pussy good." I held her hips tight and fucked her with deep, firm strokes.

"I'll treat your pussy like a queen." I pulled her back towards me with my strong hands.

"Yes!" I leaned forward, so I could be closer to her ear as I pulled her body back deeper onto my cock.

"And I'll treat your ass like a whore," I whispered.

"God, yes!" she said, and I felt her cunt clench and tighten as she cried out. I kept fucking her, pounding into her, from behind, staring into her eyes in the mirror, letting my eyes roaming over her come-glazed breasts.

"I'll worship your cunt and then use your ass." I kept pounding away, and she kept moaning.

"God, yes, fill my ass again!" Her cunt squeezed my cock, again, and her hips quaked, at the thought of me coming in her ass again, and that's all it took for me.

I pulled out of her cunt and pressed the head just inside her ass, and started shooting immediately. As I bored my way deep into her ass, I kept shooting, my own come paving the way for my cock.

"Fuck, Monica, your slutty ass feels so good around my cock."

"Fill me up, keep coming, I can feel you gushing!" she cried, as she pushed her ass back against me, her ass squeezing my cock tight, making it hard to for me to push in. We kept writhing up against each other as we came down from our orgasms, clutching each other, trying to pull each other closer, more of our skin pressed together, me still emptying into her depths.

"Oh Gooooodddd, " I groaned, my spasms finished.

"I know what you mean," Monica breathed. "And I think I need a shower."

"I'll wash your hair."

"Could be fun." She grinned up at me in the mirror, her proud tits still glazed with my come, her cheeks flushed and body limp. I pulled out of her, at last, and we both gasped, and then giggled.

We stumbled into the shower and were thrilled to find the water already hot.

"Nice hotels are the best," she said, basking in the water. I wrapped her in a bear hug, pressing her body back against mine.

"You're the best," I whispered. She turned to face me.

"This wasn't just a one off, for you, you want to see me again?"

"Monica, I am tied to you like the buttons on your blouse." Her face melted, and she kissed me fiercely.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then we need to celebrate," she said, grinning, and slowly slunk her way down my body, letting her hands trail her way down until she was on her knees. She took a cloth and soaped it up, and began to wash my thighs, my belly, while looking up at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked?

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"I know what you should be doing."

"What's that?"

"Cleaning me off, so you can suck me hard again."

"Sound yummy," she winked. She brought me to a lather, and I was mostly hard before she finished rinsing. Monica took the head of my cock into her mouth, and I moaned.

"Yessss..." She looked up at me, excited that I was excited, her eyes wide. I stroked her hair.

"Look at me while you suck me." I ordered, and she nodded, the head of my cock not leaving her mouth. She took me a little deeper, and I could feel myself throb in her mouth. I was ready.

"I think we need to find a bed, don't you?" She nodded again, still not letting me go.

"You're right, suck me for just another minute." She smiled around my cock, and began to worship it with even greater ardor. After another languorous minute, I lifted her up from under her arms, and pulled her up, lifting her well off her feet so we were face to face.

"Bed. Now."

"Yes please," She said, and wrapped her legs around me. I pushed my way out of the door, and began to totter my way out of the bathroom towards the bed, her legs wrapped around me. I turned and sat on one of the beds, and she pushed me back so I was lying flat. She pulled herself up and lined up her pussy with the head of my cock. She looked straight up at the ceiling, and fed me into the soft of her. She was dripping wet, and incredibly tight; it took a long, long moment before I was finally fully inside, her body resting on mine.

"Look at me." I said. Her gaze snapped down from the ceiling to meet mine, but her hips refused to move. I made my cock throb inside of her, and she gasped sharply.

"Monica..."

"Yes...?" I grabbed her hips tightly.

"I want you to fuck me," I whispered. Her hips started rolling slowly. I pressed up into her, delighting in her brooding face, the slow roll of her luscious breasts.

"Yeah," she muttered, to no one. Her hips began to writhe a little faster, rolling up and down on my body, as I held her tightly, ensuring that she wouldn't buck off of me. Her hands roamed over her body, as she bucked, cupping her tits, caressing her sides, her belly, until finally her hand found her clit, and started to circle, at a slow pace, rubbing to match her hips.

"That's it," I said, huskily. "Touch yourself. Make yourself come on my cock."

"Mmm... Yesss..." She groaned, and started strumming even faster, as her hips picked up the pace. I used my strong hands to pull her hips down onto me, as I thrust up into her.

"You're so tight around my cock, you ride me so good."

"Yes!" She strummed even faster, grinding her pussy against my body.

"I love the way you look when you're about to come, it makes me want to come inside your cunt."

"Yes!" She fucked me even harder, using the hand that wasn't buried between her legs to keep herself upright, pressing against my chest, until finally she cried out, and her hips quaked, and she slumped against me, my cock still hard, and ensconced deep inside her.

"Fuck, that was good. And you're still hard."

"I am indeed," I said, and sat up, so she was in my lap. She swiveled, to wrap her legs around my waist. I took her by her hips, and started to lift her slowly, pulling her up and down on my cock, my face pressed right between her breasts.

"That's it, fuck me," she muttered, her arms wrapped around my head. Her spurring me on made me thrust into her harder, grinding our bodies together, pressing her to me, tasting the salt of her skin.

"Oh God, Monica, your cunt is so tight, it's going to make me come."

"Yes, come in me, come in my cunt." I pulled her closer to me, my strong hands wrapping her up, trying to find any extra room in her pussy to shoot. As I came, I bellowed into her chest, crying out, as she held me head to her breasts. We stayed wrapped together in a rictus of pleasure, us both shouting ecstatically, until we finally collapsed in a pile of sweaty limbs. Neither of us said anything for a long moment, until Monica broke the silence.

"Between this wet spot, and the shower, I think we should sleep in the other bed tonight."

I couldn't say a word, I was laughing so hard.

***

Later, exhausted, Monica nestled into the crook of my shoulder, her skin sticking to mine, bonded by sweat and come:

-Next time I want you to fuck me like you did tonight, and come in my ass again, only this time we'll have a butt plug and after you've filled my ass with your cum, we'll stopper it inside of me. And then when you fuck me again, I'll feel it inside of me, until we pull it out so you can come in my ass again, and keep filling it over and over again.

That almost made me hard, again, but she'd drained me too thoroughly. I had some ideas of my own:

-Next time I want to tie you by your wrists to my headboard, and have you ride me, so that you're in control, holding your breasts to my face, your hair dripping onto me, you in control, fucking me. But knowing that you're helpless, that any time I can slide out from under you, and you'll be tied in place, mine to control.

-That sounds so good, she said, yawning.

Next time, next time.

12