I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: But you couldn't know that I did the first dare.

NI: I saw you on the field after you got my letter and you were completely lost, contrary to your usual 150% focus. I knew I'd struck a nerve, but I didn't know if you went through with it. I had to wait until the next dare, which had to be super obvious (i.e. the braless gym session), to know if I hooked you or not. Then the rest, as they say, is history.

Me: Fascinating. But wait, that doesn't explain one thing.

NI:?

Me: After the night at the bar, when I made a bit of a show with Oksana, many of them must have realized I wasn't completely straight. Yet no one has come on to me since, and to be clear, this time, I'm sure I would've noticed. I've been on edge about every interaction with a player these weeks.

NI: I kinda, sorta, maybe, veto'ed it.

Me: You what?

NI: They were all handsy with you after Kee and Oxy left, and that drove me insane. I told them I was seriously interested and they backed off. Bro code. Or lesbian code, whatever you wanna call it.

Me: Very possessive.

NI: Look, I could tolerate you getting touchy with Oksana because I'd dared you to and I instantly knew why you were doing it. But someone else? Nope.

Me: Wait, so they all know about this?!

NI: Not the details. Just that there's "something" between us.

Me: Huh... I wouldn't know what that is. Can you be more specific?

NI: Yes, we have this special bond. I can dare you to cum anywhere, anytime, anyhow, and you'll do it for me.

Me: Oouuhh. Talk dirty to me, baby.

NI: Go to your bedroom.

Me: Yes Ma'am.

I got off the couch and walked to the bedroom.

NI: Clothes off.

Me: Take-charge attitude. How very "insecure" of you.

I started taking my clothes off. I looked at the vibrator on my bedside table and ached to have it inside me.

NI: Shower.

Me: Do I take Pinky?

NI: No.

Me: Brutal. Alright, I'm in the shower.

NI: Great. Now, you promised you'd answer my question next.

Me: Huh?

NI: So forgetful, tssss. Is that how you get when you're horny? Would be too bad if it happened at work or in court.

I had a fleeting thought of her calling me up at work and daring me to do something crazy, and knew I'd be completely screwed.

NI: I'll refresh your memory. You said you'd tell me why you did the first dare.

Me: Ah yes.

NI: You're in the perfect setting now, let's recreate that magical moment. I dare you ;)

Me: Ooooh, brilliant.

NI: Why thank you! So?

Me: So the idea seemed completely preposterous when I read the letter. But I couldn't get it off my mind. I kept looking at all the players during practice, trying to guess which one sent it. Then I started noticing all the bodies, hips, chests, biceps, quads, smiles, cute dimples... and even though I'm straight, that got me in a state.

NI: You're straight?

Me: Was... Or thought I was...

Oh boy, I hoped I didn't ruin the mood with that disclaimer, but she had to know. I couldn't lead her on without her knowing what she was getting into.

NI: We'll table this for later. You said you were in a "state?"

Me: I couldn't go back to the locker room and see half of you parading naked, so I stayed back to stow the equipment, hoping I'd calm down. Problem was, when I eventually came down to shower, it was all, like you said, calm and private.

NI: How inconvenient.

Me: Very. At first, I didn't want to.

NI: But you did?

Me: I touched myself once and I was drenched. By then, my finger had a mind of its own.

I didn't need to tell her that I was replaying that moment, to the letter, one hand typing, the other dipping into my folds and playing with my aching nub.

NI: Naughty finger.

Me: Very. It kept rolling and rubbing, in a frenzy.

NI: And there was nothing to stop it and save you?

Me: Nothing. My mind kept playing images of my sexy teammates, and my juices betrayed me as well.

NI: Naughty mind and naughty juices.

Me: So slick, they lubricated the whole area and my finger faced no resistance whatsoever.

NI: What a terrible situation to be in!

Me: Yup, it was hell-bent on destroying my will. So I held on to the wall to avoid falling and let it have its way with me.

NI: That fast?

Me: There was no time to argue.

NI: Oh. What a powerful finger, silencing a chatty lawyer, just like that.

Me: It hit just the right spot.

NI: Jess...

Me: Yeah?

NI: I'm close.

Me: So am I.

NI: Ffffffffffuck.

I felt my insides tighten and screamed as my orgasm hit me, as intense as the first time in the club shower, and just as unexpected and quick. I took a deep breath and left my finger toying inside me.

Me: I forgot to tell you one thing.

NI: Uhuhmmm?

Me: My finger was hungry for more and it had to have a second round.

NI: You did?

Me: Yup, one wasn't enough to satiate it.

NI: Shit.

Me: So I leaned against the wall and I let it have its way a second time.

NI: I made you cum twice that day?

Me: Yes ma'am.

NI: Whoa.

Me: And about to do it again, today.

NI: Hold on a sec.

Me: Nooooooooooo :(

NI: Go get Pinky, I want to be involved.

I reluctantly stopped my finger and ran back to my bedroom. In a second, I was lying on the bed, the vibrator lodged within me.

Me: Done.

She didn't type anything. The urgency of the situation must have been clear to her so all she did was turn it on remotely at medium intensity and build up in a few seconds to a higher level. I put the phone down, relaxed my body, and let it do its thing.

Soon, the vibrations had taken over and I was being transported to a different dimension. I shuddered, but the vibration was relentless and I just couldn't handle a third orgasm. With whatever strength I had left, I picked up the phone and sent her a period. That's all I could type. She got the hint and slowed it down quickly then stopped.

It took me a few minutes to catch my breath and revive my senses. Then I removed Pinky, snuggled in bed, and grabbed the phone again.

NI: Was it good?

Me: So good I'm spent.

NI: Two nights in a row, we must thank Pinky for her services.

Me: Her?

NI: So attentive, so gentle when she wants to, so strong when she decides to, must be female.

Me: Hah.

NI: Do you always go mono-syllabic after sex?

Me: No.

NI: Just with me?

Me: Yup.

NI: Must be special.

Me: Umm-hmmm.

Just like the night before, I was starting to doze off and daydreamed about her spooning me and me falling asleep in her arms.

NI: Naughty Instigator, you said. I hope I'm living up to my name.

Me: Even more.

NI: Are you falling asleep like yesterday?

Me: Maaaaaaaybe.

NI: Hahahahaha, you're too cute. I just wish I could be there holding you now and helping you relax. Same time tomorrow as well?

Me: Earlier?

NI: 6:50 PM? ;)

Me: Come on...

NI: 6:30 PM. I can't make it earlier.

Me: OK.

NI: Good night cutie.

Me: 'Night, naughty one.

-----

Naughty Instigator: I'm proud of you. You respected my 6:30 PM deadline.

The phone was in my hand and I had been waiting for her message. I instantly unlocked and answered her.

Me: Trying to show you I can be a good girl... sometimes.

NI: I'll be the judge of that.

Me: Are we back to the law puns?

NI: I didn't think I'd be deposited for being funny.

Me: Hahahaha, alright, no further questions your honor.

NI: So, good girl, tell me, where's Pinky tonight?

Me: Awaiting her marching orders.

NI: Yes, but where is she?

Me: There's no fooling you, gah! I've already enlisted her services.

NI: You don't want to talk before I make you cum, tonight?

Me: I've been on edge all day, barely made it through a court visit and three client meetings. I'm horny, I'm eager, I'm drenched. So no, I don't want to talk before.

NI: Too bad, we'll talk.

Me: Ugh.

NI: Are you pouting?

Me: Yes.

NI: Adorable.

Me: Adorable enough to change your mind?

NI: Nope, sorry. But let's just say that you'll have an incentive throughout our discussion. I dare you to enjoy it.

I almost didn't notice it at first but the vibrator had been turned on. It was a little, but constant buzz, possibly its lowest ever setting. It felt more like a gentle touch than a world-collapsing vibration, but given my level of excitement, it was going to drive me crazy in the long run.

Me: Starting to feel incentivized already.

NI: I've been thinking about something you said last night. You told me you are/were straight.

Me: I did.

NI: I have trouble putting two and two together. You definitely don't seem straight now and you were very easily convinced by my evil plan.

Me: True.

NI: Are you gonna answer or just keep agreeing?

Me: You didn't ask a question.

NI: Don't play lawyer with me, Jess. I need to know. Are you or are you not straight?

Me: Up until the moment I opened that first letter, I had 100% believed I was straight. Never kissed a girl, been with a girl, not so much as thought about a girl. It just didn't occur to me.

NI: And the letter changed it?

Me: I told you, I started staring that day and some things jumped at me. Maybe literally ;)

NI: Yeah training with women can be an eye-opening experience.

Me: Oh they were open alright. Ever since, I can't stop thinking about it. I see beautiful women around me all the time, but when I just glanced at them a few weeks before, now I look a little longer and more appreciatively.

NI: How appreciatively?

Me: Enough to get me wet picturing them naked, their various shapes and sizes of tits, their squeezable asses, their kissable lips...

Pinky's vibration went up a level. It was still weak, but felt a bit more noticeable now. I was already drenched and this slow-burn wasn't helping me.

NI: So you've just been staring for a couple of weeks, and you think that's enough to say you've changed teams?

Me: It's not about teams. I spent some time lost in my feelings at first. But with more thinking and more introspection, I know this isn't just a spur of the moment change.

NI: Oh, explain.

Me: First, my attitude toward women has changed, as I explained. Even if you weren't part of the equation, this is something I'd pursue from now on. I'd widen my dating pool to both genders. Plus, you told me I'm lesbian crack and cake, so my success rates should be dramatically increased.

NI: Hahahaha. But am I part of the equation?

Me: You are the equation now ;)

NI: Oof.

Me: From the first letter, something happened. I don't know how to explain it, but even though I don't know who you are exactly, you've drawn me in. You're quirky and devilish and smart, funny, thoughtful. You get me so far out of my comfort zones that I can't see them anymore, let alone come back to them.

The vibrator picked up the pace one more time. Still weak, but more and more impactful.

NI: Since we're being honest now, you should know. Even though this seemed like a wicked game at first, I was and still am genuinely interested in you. Even more now.

Me: "Interested"?

How dare she? I was outraged. She liked me a lot more than that, and either was tricking herself or trying not to show me.

NI: Yes.

Me: That's all you are? That's your honesty speaking?

NI: Uh...

Me: Look, if you don't want to put yourself out there for a potentially-straight-and-just-playing-the-field girl, I get it. But if I'm just an "interest" to you, then I need to tell my heart to slow down because it's fallen head over heels for you and it's going to be very disappointed if yours doesn't feel the same way.

NI: Head over heels?

Me: Yes. The dares were a good start, but these three nights? They've proven to me on how many levels you're awesome and how well we fit together. I thought you were on the same page.

NI: I am.

Me: Are you really?

NI: Yes. I'm sorry for saying I'm just interested. I really feel this is more special than that and...

Me: And?

NI: And I like you a lot more than I let myself admit it. For many reasons, including the fact you just made me type this when I'd been forcing my heart not to get carried away.

Ah, right where I wanted her. For the first time, this felt like a small victory, but I needed more.

Me: So you really like me?

NI: No, I'm completely and utterly infatuated with you.

My heart fluttered and I grinned so widely. For a brief moment, I had the upper hand and I wasn't going to lose it.

Me: Awwwww, wasn't so hard, was it?

NI: Just a lil.

Me: Do you think about me during the day, like I think about you?

NI: All the time.

Me: And night?

NI: Well, I can't not, since I'm talking to you now.

Me: Wise ass. I meant before these chats started.

NI: Every night.

Me: Me too. I couldn't tell you how many times I fell asleep just picturing you in my bed.

NI: Asleep?! I was hoping to elicit a different reaction!

Me: You know how sleepy I get when I'm done... And you've been helping me get there every night for a while.

As I expected, Pinky's level was raised again. We were starting to get somewhere. And just like that, my eagerness to be in charge dissipated. I wanted her to control the situation now, guide my pleasure, and take me higher and higher.

NI: I feel used without my knowledge. Must know all the details of the crime. Fingers or toys?

Me: Mostly fingers.

NI: Naked or just comfortable?

Me: Both. Sometimes under my PJ, sometimes completely naked.

NI: Bed or couch? Or somewhere more creative?

Me: Bed, couch, shower, and... once on the countertop.

NI: Details on the last one.

Me: I just wanted to see what it felt like. It was the night after the plank vibrator incident and I was on edge preparing dinner. I needed some relief.

NI: Hahahahaha, amazing. Nipple pinching or not?

Me: Always.

NI: Yum. If I had your nipples, I'd always pinch them too. Still can feel it rolling between my finger. And that day at the gym? They were impossible to miss, poking so far. Fucking yum. It took all my will not to throw you on the floor and take them in my mouth. They're like what, one inch?

Me: More or less. They're already standing up now, I think they like your attention.

NI: Mmmhmmm. Pinch.

Me: Already.

NI: Can you bend and lick'em?

Me: I can suck and bite too.

NI: Fuck. Do it.

The vibrator picked up pace one more time and its constant buzz was finally at a point where it could push me over the edge, if it continued. I bent my head and took a nipple in my mouth, sucked on it and bit it a few times between licks.

Me: Delicious. Can't stop thinking about tasting yours.

NI: Soon. I still have some questions. With or without visual material?

Me: A couple of times with, but mostly without.

NI: Lesbian?

Me: Definitely. Erotica and porn. Needed to widen my horizons and catch up on a few lessons I may have missed.

NI: It worked?

Me: I came every single time.

NI: Trigger?

Me: Everything. Sometimes a long wet possessive kiss, or when the tits are revealed and they're sexy and lovingly fondled, or when a long or big nipple is sucked well, when one is eating out the other, humping, tribbing, 69ing, face sitting, everything really. In erotica, I like the slow build-ups when you just want the two to get together, and in porn I love when they both seem into it and sort of forget the cameras.

Pinky's level rose once again. I was getting closer and closer.

NI: Your finger: rub, fuck, both?

Me: My preference is rubbing.

Something switched in the vibrator. The tip that was on my G-spot slowed down a little without stopping, but the one on my clit picked up a frenetic pace. Ugh. That was it. A few more seconds.

NI: Hey Jess...

Me:?

NI: Rub your pussy on mine.

The words threw me off the edge and I was both floating and free-falling at the same time. The crescendo of stimulation had gotten me slowly worked up, so the descent was going to be long and pleasurable as well. I spasmed and spasmed and clenched and shuddered, stars in my eyes and images of what we'd do together playing in front of me. I finally collapsed, in a heap of sweat and loose muscles.

The buzzing had slowed down. I smiled. She instinctively knew I'd already cum. I took a few deep breaths and rested for a minute.

Me: You better be as good as Pinky.

NI: Even better. I come with a smooth tongue, a pair of hands, more than a few curves, a delicious pussy, and I know how to use them all. But being a smart player, I also know when to enlist help from the right tools and gear.

Me: You have more than Pinky and the plank vibrator?

NI: Uh-huh.

Me: Intriguing...

NI: I'll make sure you have zero doubts about your gayness from now on.

Me: Which reminds me, tomorrow is Saturday.

NI: It is indeed.

Me: And?

NI: And what? You're surprisingly chatty tonight, I thought you'd have collapsed by now.

Me: Funny but no, I'm all invigorated.

NI: Oh you are. Perhaps a second round is in order?

Me: Not yet. And stop avoiding the question. We agreed to meet tomorrow, so how do you want to do this?

NI: Fine, kill-joy. We're supposed to go out with the team after practice and celebrate Tuesday's win, right?

Me: Yes.

NI: So we'll do. But you and I will "disappear" early.

Me: And how will I know whom shall I "disappear" with?

NI: Trust me, you'll know.

Me: Will you corner me in the bathroom and come on to me?

NI: Good idea, but no.

Me: Will you dance with me and whisper naughty things in my ears while grabbing my titties and pinching my very, very erect nips?

NI: Sounds very fun, but still no.

Me: Will you throw me against the wall in a dark corner of the bar, kiss me possessively, and finger me right then and there?

NI: Someone has a vivid imagination tonight. Again, no.

Me: Uhmmmm, that leaves one thing: Will you prop me up on the bar, rip my underwear, and eat my pussy in front of everyone? Make me scream your name so they know I'm yours?

NI: Fuck you. I wish.

I'd hit a nerve there. I could be naughty and sassy too, and she had to know that this wouldn't be a one-way street. I smiled, proud of myself. Then I noticed my hand had started rubbing again, subconsciously, and thought hers must be doing the same.

Me: Are you playing with yourself again?

NI: Yes.

Me: I'm trying to picture it, but you've kinda made it difficult since I don't know what you look like.

NI: Hard nips and eager pussy.

Me: Yum. How wet are you?

The simple mention of the word "wet" was enough to trigger me. I loved it, loved that I was feeling wet, loved that I was getting her wet. It was the highest compliment we could give each other and the best indication of how much we craved each other.

NI: I definitely need to change my sheets in the morning.

Me: Put on some nice ones, because there'll be another sensitive ass rubbing on them tomorrow night.

NI: That easy?

Me: I plan to make you work for it, but we both know I'll melt the moment you touch me.

NI: Too bad for you. I plan to touch you all over.

Me: Just touching? I was hoping for some licking and sucking too. My nips and clit will be standing up, demanding some very wet lovin' and attention.

NI: Don't you worry about that. If your sensitive ass is rubbing on my sheets, then my sensitive tongue will be rubbing all over you the rest of you. Then your ass too. All of you deserves some wet lovin' and attention.

Me: Mmmhmmm.

NI: Is Pinky in still?

Me: No. But my finger is. And it's very efficient.

NI: Cum with me?

Me: I'm already close.

NI: Me too. I'm craving the taste of your juices.

And just like that, the pleasure took over and I was sent up in the air, on a fluffy cloud of euphoria and peace, a gentle tongue lapping enthusiastically at my folds and helping me maintain the sensation a little bit longer.

A couple of minutes later, I picked up the phone, a silly smile on my face and all the excitement and exhaustion of the past hours having taken a toll on me.