I Dare You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mads froze when the first ejaculation shot into her mouth, but she held back her gag reflex and sucked on. She jerked him faster, his dick pulsated, releasing three more heavy spurts of semen into her mouth. When it felt like he was done, she sucked hard once last time, looked him dead in the eye, so he could watch her swallow it down.

"Are you really a lesbian?" York asked.

"Maybe a little bi now," Mads said with grin.

"You didn't have to do that."

"Go big or go home," Mads said and licked his tip and watched him flinch. "Is it that sensitive."

"After I cum, very."

"Really," Mads said, and lowered her mouth and starting to suck again. She liked how much it was making him fidget and laugh.

"Holy fuck," York said. "I really want to fuck you." Mads loved that he said that, and she didn't now why.

"I know," Mads said, stopping finally and crawling up to him. "Am I a bigger cock tease now?"

"Little bit," York said, Mads grinning.

"Get a condom," Mads said, York eyes widening.

"What?"

"Get a condom, put it on your dick, and fuck me," Mads said, York leaving her room to get a condom from his drawer. Mads took a deep breath and looked at herself in her mirror.

"I guess I'm bi now," Mads said to herself. Opening her own drawer she pulled out a bottle of lube, and laughed because of last night. Her pussy was already soaking wet and ready, but she didn't know much about lubing for cock.

Mads was about to have straight sex. This morning was so intense, and she didn't want it to stop. It had a natural progression to it. A man was about to put his penis inside of her at her request.

York came back with a half hard dick and a condom.

"Might need to wait a minute until I can get him back up," York said, Mads laughing.

"That's why I prefer chicks. Always ready," Mads said with a laugh. "This should make our threesomes more interesting."

"Are you sure?" York asked, Mads pausing. "Let the endorphins die out, give me a straight answer later today."

"I have to wait for tonight?" Mads asked.

"You have orgasm brain right now. If you make this decision, I want to make sure sober you is making it," York explained and Mads relented. Maybe once this washed over her, she'd be thinking more clearly.

"Okay," she said then looked at her bed, "Next time, we're getting your bed soaked and not mind."

12