I Deal with Her Ex and My In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that she'd play tennis and then after lunch come over to the dealership and work on the company books for a couple hours and then go spend the later afternoon with Catherine and the girls.

Then it abruptly changed so that Isabella only came over to the house on Monday and Friday mornings (when Tom was home). Isabella stopped coming to the dealership. And the time after work wasn't spent with her family.

What the PI discovered was that Isabella was a big hit at both the tennis club and the country club.

She hadn't been living in California for six weeks and Isabella had already taken a liking to the backyard cottage, hot tub and pool I had built at my house in the spring.

Isabella was already fucking two of the pros from the tennis club. Apparently these guys didn't know about one another.

My gut feeling was that they wouldn't care if they knew about the other poking Isabella, in fact they would likely tag team her and roast her on a spit. I trust you know what that is.

She was having one or the other come over at six each morning when Tom was out of town (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and they would fuck until about 8am.

After the tennis pro left, she would get a massage (and another pounding) from one of several masseuses she had found online. She had a different one for each day Tom was out of town. They were servicing her each week and none knew about the others.

Before noon, having been fucked, massaged and then fucked again, Isabella would find her way over to the club and sometimes have a tennis lesson, but more often than not, she would head over to the country club and have a liquid lunch (many drinks) with some of the ladies, her friends.

They were her friends because she always picked up the tab. Well, my company did.

When lunch was over she'd stay in the bar, flirting with the afternoon bar tender. The place was often deserted and the PI shared that the bartender often took Isabella into the stock room for some afternoon delight.

When his shift was over at 4pm, they'd go back to the cottage and they'd fuck again until about 7pm.

At 8pm, her new "pool girl" showed up and they'd be together until about ten.

So, Isabella was getting plowed by who knows how many different guys and the PI was convinced that more would surface if I let the investigation run for a couple more weeks.

He said that as far as he could tell, she wasn't having any of her partners wear condoms.

He had gone through the trash and hadn't found any used condoms but he had found a number of boxes for douching and enemas.

And the recycling bin was filled with bottles and cans because Isabella and her male friends drank a lot. And they smoked a lot of weed.

He said based on what he could see, Isabella was an alcoholic, with other addictions as well.

I asked him if he could video all this and he said he could with the permission of the property owner. I showed him the deed to the house and he said that he just needed two hours when he knew the house would be empty and to share the alarm pass code with him.

That weekend, Tom and Isabella took the girls to San Diego and I got the house wired.

If there was something worth watching, there would be some money to be made and I was just the guy to profit from Isabella's indiscretions.

In the meantime, I had to figure out how to keep Isabella from killing someone. Or herself.

*****

I called my former fling Diana (I had met her in story number eight "The Affair Continues in Las Vegas" but I didn't elaborate on her until the story "That Was the Weekend That Was.") to see if she knew someone who could edit film.

Diana was working for my web guy in San Diego and had done a lot of work for the various company websites and social media.

She was a good egg and knew when to keep her mouth shut. I appreciated that she treated our conversations confidentially.

I hired her off the payroll to do research for me on how to sell adult videos of mature women fucking younger guys and being with younger women. Where was the market? Domestic US? Asia? Africa? Europe? What were the channels of distribution, how is money made?

Diana said she would do some preliminary research and then let me know.

Before I hung up the phone I remaindered her that if she wanted to keep getting royalties on the sale of her bathing suit from the CYNSUITS website, we needed a new design for her. She laughed and said she would make a decision by New Years if she wanted to continue with us. I suspected she liked the monthly check.

*****

The PI called me the following Friday and wanted to meet with me for an update.

We met at the deserted restaurant at 4pm, another $100 bill providing privacy.

In the old days PIs used to share photographs now they use an iPad.

If you remember the movie "Chinatown" the movie opens with a husband tossing the pictures of his wife getting fucked by another man to the floor. The PI was a very young Jack Nicolson. It was a great movie, one of my favorites.

He took me through Tom's week, starting with his leaving the company at 12 noon for a 2pm flight out of Burbank to SFO.

Along the way he picked up a lady friend to accompany him.

It wasn't Isabella, his wife. Who I think would have loved to go to San Francisco.

It was Lorraine, my real estate gal.

You met her in story number twenty, "The Second Time is Twice as Nice."

They landed in San Francisco, and headed to the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf.

Following them, and then flashing his expired FBI badge at the check-in desk, the PI was able to get the room next door to Tom and Lorraine and somehow got several cameras into place.

It was two consenting adults having sex, a lot of sex.

The video quality was actually pretty good and the sound was synced.

The only issue I had was that one of them --- Tom --- was married and I am pretty sure his spouse not only didn't know about Lorraine but would not approve of Tom having sex with her if she did know.

I had sex with Lorraine a few months before and she was better looking naked than I remembered.

Within two minutes of the bellman leaving them alone, they were naked.

Tom had Lorraine on her knees sucking his cock within seconds.

Tom had a pretty big cock and she was doing her best to get it all down her throat.

I stopped the video at that point and asked the PI "How long is this?"

The PI looked at a spreadsheet and said "They only left the room for about an hour to have a drink on Pier 39 and then they had an early dinner at the hotel. They fucked all night long. So, about 15 hour's worth of tape until they left the room the next morning."

I said "That was Monday, what else happened?"

He looked at his notes and said "He had one phone call on Tuesday which I think was to a supplier because they met for dinner that night."

"Did his lady friend go to dinner?"

"No, she didn't but Tom wasn't gone long. When he came back to the room he brought his supplier and they both fucked her until after midnight."

I'm thinking, what the fuck is this.

This is Lorraine my real estate agent. The mother of two children.

"Okay, so what happened on Wednesday?"

"Tom put the first lady into a limo for the airport and she flew back to Burbank. He checked out of the Hyatt and moved down the street to the Hyatt at the Embarcadero. About noon he was joined by a cute blonde that looked young enough to be his daughter."

On the iPad I looked at a college aged female with a very tight body.

"Any idea who she is?"

"Yes, on Monday morning she had met him at the gym. She's a personal trainer there. Her name is Heather, she's single. We're getting more information on her now."

*****

On the surface Tom and Isabella had a good marriage but it appeared just beneath the surface it was a mess. They had no financial debt but had grown apart.

Moving to California gave them the opportunity of a lifetime to start a new life without each other. But I guess they opted to stayed married for the sake of their daughter and their two granddaughters.

Tom got his new employer (me) to pay for him to get out of town every week and the salary to bring along his various girlfriends to entertain him while he was staying in hotels.

At least he followed the 25 mile rule. The PI couldn't find any evidence that he was doing his thing close to home. Not that it mattered because no one knew him in the town where we lived.

I let Tom do his thing for about six weeks then I met him for breakfast one Monday morning. Just the two of us.

I shared with him what I had learned and said "Tom, I have an obligation to you, to the company and to our family. I cannot condone what you are doing but I am willing to accept it with conditions to your behavior."

Tom smiled and just spread his hands and laughed "You caught me. Now what?"

I laid it out for him. Start by getting a vasectomy because Catherine didn't need any siblings.

Second, accept the position of Executive Vice President of the Company with no actual responsibility except to be out of the office 100 percent of the time going wherever he wanted to go, including overseas except he had to be home every weekend and for major holidays to be with his family.

His annual travel budget was $150,000 a year. When it ran out he was on the beach until the next fiscal year started. Anything he didn't spend would not roll over. And the company wouldn't pay for his companions travel expenses; that would come out of his pocket.

I gave him a slight bump in salary and told him, "Don't ever ask for another raise. You do and I'll fire your ass."

Tom nodded. He had a good deal and he knew better than to fuck it up by being greedy.

Then I and said to him "Tom, four more things. If you get into any legal trouble anywhere, you are on your own. If you get one phone call, you better not ever fucking call Isabella, Catherine, me or the girls. Second, you're going to stay married to Isabella until one of you dies. Third, when you are home, you better be the best fucking husband, father and grandfather on the planet. I want to see your picture in the dictionary next to the word faithful. Last, you get a blood test every Friday afternoon at this clinic (I handed him a card). They're open until 9pm. I won't have you giving Isabella an STD. The results will be emailed to both of us every Saturday morning by 6am. You break any of these terms and conditions and I'll send you back to the frozen north. Are we clear?"

He said that he did. I replied "Get out of town. I'll see you Friday night at the country club. Don't be late. Get your blood work done. And be sober."

If it had been anyone else, I would have fired him. But he was Catherine's dad so I fixed it as best I could for the sake of the family.

Given his heart condition I figured he'd probably die in the saddle, fucking someone in a hotel room. I just hoped that when, not if, it happened that he was in the US. Getting a body back from out of the country was never easy.

*****

Tom had known he was going to be caught and was ready to accept whatever I gave him as punishment.

But an alcoholic can be sneaky and vicious when cornered.

I let Isabella run for about another month, getting many hours of video of her and her boy toys having sex and getting naked with the pool girl. The PI sent it down to Diana who edited it. We had a pay per view site set up ready to go.

To keep her from killing someone while driving drunk I brought her car into the shop and instead of a loaner, found a local Uber driver that would serve as her chauffeur. That way I could keep an eye on her.

*****

Tom had left for the airport at 6am going who knows where with some woman other than his wife.

Three minutes later I entered my home to find Isabella making a Bloody Mary, dressed in a thin gown. I had with me two former agents of the FBI, employees of the PI firm, who quickly dressed her against her will, grabbed her prescriptions and put her in plastic handcuffs. We got her into the SUV, and I drove to Palm Springs with the goal of checking her into the Betty Ford Center.

Isabella was pretty upset at this, but when we shared some of the highlight reel of her sexual escapades and I threatened to go live with the website, she went silent.

She was in for an indeterminate period of time. But she couldn't leave because she had no identification, no money, or credit cards and no passport.

It was going to be expensive, so despite telling her I wasn't going live with the website I gave the go ahead on the drive back from Palm Springs to launch the pay per view website of Isabella fucking and sucking and licking and taking it and giving it in every hole.

I only did it because once we got to the clinic she went bat shit crazy, bitching and screaming and swearing and would have hit me if she didn't have the cuffs on her. Her favorite line during the tirade was "What right do you have to ruin my fun?"

The 52 year old Isabella made us a fortune.

I said to her before I left to go back home "You can hate me all you want but I am doing this out of my love for you, your husband, my wife and your granddaughters. You are sick and you need help and this is the best place I know of for you to get better."

*****

I asked Catherine to meet me for a late lunch at home that Monday and to send the housekeepers out for the rest of the day.

I shared what I knew and what I had done for Isabella.

I didn't say anything about the men or the young lady she was sleeping with I just shared that Isabella had an addiction to alcohol. I left out the weed and later I discovered a few pills she was taking she shouldn't have been.

At first Catherine was in denial and then she confessed that she knew her mom had an issue but she didn't know what to do.

Catherine had no idea how bad it had gotten.

She cried, I held her and then we went upstairs and got into bed together.

Catherine thanked me for helping her mother.

We made love like newlyweds that afternoon before the girls got home from school.

She wanted in her ass and screamed like a banshee went I got it all the way in.

That night the website made over $25,000.

The Chinese loved it.

*****

Jack Colton will return shortly.

12