I Did It

Story Info
Wife finally tries it with other men.
4.1k words
4.56
31.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I DID IT

"Well, I did it." She exclaimed as I walked in the door after a three-day business trip.

"Did what?" I asked my darling wife of fifteen years.

"I fucked another guy like you wanted me to." She said.

"Wait a minute. I didn't tell you fuck another guy. What are you talking about?"

"You've told me you'd like to see me with another man many times." She said.

"No, I didn't."

"Sure you did. You said it again the night before you left, just before you came."

I was beginning to understand, "But, that was just talk during sex. I didn't mean it."

"Then why do you keep saying it? It got to where I wanted to screw someone else too."

I was speechless but then said, "Are you for real? Who did you do it with?"

She said, "Of course I'm for real. I hooked up with a guy from work. We went to a motel and took the afternoon off. He fucked me three times and ate my pussy too."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my supposedly faithful wife had gone to bed with another man and was saying it was my idea.

"Weren't you serious all those times when you talked about me fucking someone else?" she said.

"Not really. Anyway, the idea was that I would be there and watch you."

"Okay, I can set that up if you like. Maybe Wednesday."

"Whoa, hold on here. Let's just stop and talk about this."

"You asshole. You talk like you want me to go give my body to some stranger so you can get your rocks off thinking about it. Then I do it and now you're saying you didn't mean it." She said and then walked away. I sat there stunned and trying to decide how I felt about it. Was I pissed, jealous, or titillated by the thought of someone getting into my wife's pussy? I had to think about it.

I brooded over what she had told me and as the evening went on, I got more and more depressed. About 10:00 she came into the TV room and asked, "What's the matter babe?"

I was near tears and asked, "Are you having an affair with some guy at work? Are you going to leave me?"

She leaned in and kissed me and said, "I'll never leave you, never. I'm not having an affair at work or with anybody."

"Then, why did you fuck him?"

She said, "I didn't. I didn't screw anybody. I would never cheat on you. I just made it all up."

"What? Why?"

"I wanted to see how you'd react. You get hot when you talk about me fucking someone else, I wanted to see if you were serious."

I said, "It's just talk honey. I like to think about you is all."

"So would you want to see me getting nailed by some other guy, with you there?"

"It is hot thinking about it, but I wouldn't want to make you do something like that, never."

She floored me when she said, "What if I wanted to do it for you? You have talked about it a lot and it got me thinking about it too. I'd only do it for you."

I said, "I love you. I don't understand why the thought of seeing you getting fucked by another man makes me so hot. I like to see you get off, whether I'm fucking you or you're using a vibrator, or you're doing yourself; it turns me on to watch you."

She said, "I know. I like performing for you. I like it when you get all hard and excited watching me. If having someone else involved would turn you on, I'd do it, but only because you'd enjoy it. I'd like to make you cum watching me get fucked by some young stud."

I said, "Wow. Would you really want to do something like that?"

"Only if you wanted me to."

"I'd only want you to do it if you wanted." I said.

She said, "We're beating around the bush. I'd like to try it once and you seem to want me to do it if I want to. So, let's maybe find someone to fuck me while you watch. Would you like to make a movie of me with another man's cock in me?"

"Hell yes." I concluded.

We talked a bit more about who we could involve, but couldn't come up with anyone who we could trust to not spread it around or that we'd see all the time. We discussed what we would do and she seemed open to trying different things, Maybe having a cock in each end or doing it with a black guy. "Whatever turns you on." She said, "Who I do it with doesn't matter because I'm really doing it with and for you."

There the matter rested for a couple of months. We'd talk a bit about it, but never got serious. We couldn't think of who we could get to join us. Then good fortune shined on us. An old friend, Chuck was coming into the area. We had known Chuck for years. He and I were in the Navy together and he partied with me and my wife many times. He was single then, later got married but had recently gotten a divorce. We had stayed in touch through Facebook, and Christmas cards and we had seen him once or twice over the years. He was a salesman for a pharmaceutical company and he had recently been promoted and had a larger territory, which included our area. He and I arranged to have lunch.

We met for lunch and caught up on old times. He had not gotten over his divorce and hadn't connected with any women since his split. As we talked, it occurred to me that he might be what we were looking for to spice up our lovemaking. I asked him about it gradually.

"Chuck, Hanna says hello." He said to say hello back. "What do you think of her?" I asked.

He said, "She's a delight. I always enjoyed being with her. We always had a great time."

I paused and finally said, "What do you think of her from a sexual standpoint?"

"She's a fox. Delightful woman. Why do you ask?" he said.

"Well, let me come to the point. Would you like to fuck her?" I queried.

"Wow. If Hanna weren't your wife, sure I would."

"What if we wanted to set something up with the three of us?"

That surprised him but he said, "Yeah, I could certainly go for something like that. Are you serious?"

I told him I was. "We've been thinking of doing some experimenting with stuff. Having someone make love to her while I watched is one of our fantasies."

He was easily convinced. "I would be delighted, excited and honored to be involved."

We talked a bit more. He was enthusiastic saying, "Hanna is something special and I love to have sex with her. Anything you want, I'll do it."

I said, "We'd need to plan it out. You'd need to be respectful of her and of me, none of this 'I'm fucking your wife" stuff."

"Absolutely. Anything I get off of her will be like a dream come true." He asked, "What does she like, oral, anal, both ends, threesomes, what positions does she like?"

I answered, "She's pretty adventuresome. She does all of those things. She really likes to have her pussy eaten. No S&M or weird fetishes. I'd be there, probably will take some video. We've never done a threesome or anything like this before."

"I'm your guy." He said, "I'd love to have sex with your wife in any way she wants. What about a threesome. Would you be involved or would there be somebody else?"

I answered, "I'd like a threesome but don't know how I'd film it with me in it. We haven't thought of anyone else to involve."

He volunteered, "I might know a guy who you could add. Someone you don't know. He's a black guy, if that's okay. He's a long-time friend and a fellow salesman and I think he'd like something like this and would keep it quiet."

I said, "Interesting. I'd have to check with Hanna. Black is no problem. It might be a good touch. See if the guy is interested and let me know about him."

He told me more about the guy. His name was Ben and for some reason they called him "Big Ben", which sounded interesting. We agreed to work further on a plan and maybe schedule something. I'd have to check with my lovely wife. Chuck had to be in the area again for business in three weeks. He would check with this guy Ben.

I checked with my bride. She remembered Chuck and said that he'd probably be okay. She remembered him as being a fun guy and she saw him as a decent man. She wasn't sure about the other guy, but would keep an open mind. She told me to work to set it up.

Through a series of emails and phone calls, we set up for Chuck and Ben to come to dinner in a couple of weeks. We sent the kids to Grandma's on a Friday night for a weekend visit. The plan was for the two guys to come to dinner and Hanna would decide if she wanted to go through with it and if so, would she want Ben involved. She'd let me know after dinner. If she didn't want Ben, he'd just go to a local motel without any hassle.

The evening came. We started on the patio with a cookout. My wife wore a jacket over her top, with a skirt that came to her knees. She could remove clothes if the situation was favorable. I set up a couple of small video cameras by the patio and another one in the living room to catch any action and I had another in my pocket. Things went extremely well. Both Ben and Chuck were very good company. They had good senses of humor and seemed like regular guys. They were just a bit taller than me and were in decent shape. They focused on my wife and made her feel special, and the center of attention. Conversation was light. She drank some wine and was in a buoyant mood, which is typical for her.

At one point she motioned for me to come into the house. She asked what I thought and I told her it was entirely up to her, but I was up for an adventure if she was. She drank two quick shots of vodka and said, "Okay, here we go." She removed her jacket, undid and removed her bra from under her blouse. Then she unbuttoned her blouse to the level of her breasts and she walked back out to the patio carrying a cake for dessert.

She served cake to Chuck, leaning over right in front of him so he could see her breasts hanging freely. Her nipples were poking through the thin material. She stayed there a minute for Chuck to get a good look. Chuck reached into her blouse and took hold of both of her tits. She leaned forward and they kissed. They held the kiss for a while as Chuck fondled her breasts. Then she stood up and took some cake over to Ben where she repeated the process. Ben also kissed her and held her luscious breasts in his hands. Finally, she came to me. She kissed me and said "Thank you. Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it." I unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, so it hung loosely off her shoulders and her bare breasts swung freely in the open air. I took some icing from the cake and rubbed it over her nipples and said, "Give Chuck some more dessert."

My lovely wife went and sat on Chuck's lap. She raised her breasts to his face and let him lick and suck the icing off of one, then the other nipple. They kissed again, with their tongues tangling together. Hanna rubbed Chuck's bulge in his pants and asked him, "Are you going to treat me nice tonight?" Chuck replied "Very nice. I'll do anything you want." She cooed and rubbed his bulge again before rubbing some more cake icing on her nipples and sitting on Ben's Lap. He licked her perfect nipples and put his face between her breasts and moved it back and forth, letting her breasts brush against his cheeks. Then, he reached up under Hanna's skirt and found her panties. He slid his hands underneath them and cupped her bare ass. "Oooh." she said, "Let's take our time and make this last all night." She grabbed the bulge in Ben's crotch and said, "I want to see why they call you Big Ben." She unzipped his fly, unbuttoned his trousers and reached into his underwear to pull out Ben's thick black cock. As she pulled it out, she realized that it was much bigger than she had anticipated and it wasn't all the way hard yet. She dropped to her knees and faced his big tool. She licked along the bottom of it and said, "let's go inside so we don't get arrested." She dropped her blouse as she walked through the door. I was getting this all on camera. I set up all the cameras in the living room and took some close-ups with the camera in my hand. I had remote control of all three cameras in the room and could pan, tilt and zoom from my ipad.

As the guys and I walked in, we took off our shirts and Ben and Chuck took off their pants, leaving them just wearing undershorts. They removed those before they sat down. They sat beside each other on the couch and Hanna kneeled between them. She took a cock in each hand and began to play with them. Then she took Chuck's seven-inch tool into her mouth. She went to work sucking on it. She took it in her mouth and began to move her tongue back and forth. She worked it deeper into her mouth with each movement. Soon, Chuck's entire cock was in her mouth and down her throat. Chuck took hold of my wife's head and proceeded to fuck her mouth. I had gotten naked and was pumping my cock as I watched and videoed. They stopped before Chuck could come and she moved over to Ben's ten-inch cock. It was an impressive piece of meat. He slapped it against her face and she slobbered all over it. She licked and took it into her mouth, but couldn't get anywhere near all of it in her mouth. It just too big around and too long. She began to think about how it would feel to have this monster in her cunt and she giggled.

Hanna stood up and said, "Okay, I've given you guys head, so what about me?" She sat on the couch and Chuck moved between her legs saying. "I love to eat pussy and I've wanted to eat yours for many years." He pushed the crotch of her panties aside and began to lick her pussy lips. He put finger inside of her and moved it around. Then, he pulled her panties off and shoved his face into her crotch with his tongue and nose, vigorously massaging her entire cunt. He licked her clit, attacking like he was starving. Then he stuck his tongue up inside her. He licked all around the rim of her cunt hole as his finger probed her asshole. His finger went into her ass as he licked her clit. Hanna's cunt exploded with an orgasm that soaked Chuck's face. He lapped it up like he was dying of thirst.

While he was doing this, Ben moved from kissing Hanna to sticking his cock back in her mouth. He then began to titty fuck her. His huge black dick made a wonderful photo against my wife's milky white breasts. The tip of his dick rubbed all over her face.

Ben asked for a turn eating Hanna's pussy. He slid down and licked her from her bush to her clit to her asshole. He stuck his tongue in her ass and she groaned with pleasure. Chuck had moved up and after kissing her, rammed his cock into her mouth and began fucking her face again. Hanna was gagging on the cock in her throat while she gasped from the job being done on her cunt.

She stood up and came over to me and gave me a deep kiss. "Can you taste the cocks I've had in my mouth?" she asked. She took off her skirt and was now totally nude. Her brown patch of pubic hair above her cunt lips was just beautiful and made another great photo. "Do you want them to fuck me now?" she asked. I nodded yes.

She bent over at the waist with her chest on the couch. She looked at Chuck and said "Fuck me. Put it in slow so my husband can get a good video of only the second cock to ever enter this cunt. He's seen the second and third cocks go on my mouth. Let him watch as another man fucks his wife." I got a good video as Chuck slid his dick back and forth, going in a little deeper each time. The sight of my wife's pussy being invaded by another man's cock was unbelievable. I was so hard. I put my cock in my wife's mouth as she was being fucked from behind and I shot a huge wad of come into her mouth. She didn't expect it, so much of it ran down her chin onto her breasts. She licked her lips lewdly as she looked me in the eye. Chuck pumped away at my wife, going deeper than I had ever gone. She was loving it and had another powerful orgasm. Then Chuck climaxed and he shot his semen deep inside my wife.

As Chuck dismounted and I fell back, Ben picked up my wife and laid her back on the couch. He put his huge black cock against her pussy and rubbed it back and forth over her clit. Hanna was writhing as he worked her over. Then, with me getting a close-up video, he put the end of his cock in her gaping opening. The tip slipped into her cunt and I watched as she took her third cock. Ben worked his huge dick back and forth, going deeper with each stroke until he was all the way in. As he pumped my wife's cunt, she screamed as she came again. "He's so far inside me." She said. "He's fucking me so good. See him fucking your wife? I want his come deep inside me." It took a few minutes, but Ben was clearly excited by being inside her. He exploded with another load of cum for her and she once again screamed with an orgasm that left her exhausted. Ben rubbed his cock all over her face and hair and she licked his cock clean.

The two guys were sitting there wondering what was next as my wife lay on the couch, unable to move. She looked at them and said, "Don't go. I'm not through with you yet." At that, the three of us went to the kitchen for a snack while my well-fucked wife took a brief nap.

It turned out to be and hour and a half later when she woke up and looked around. After peeing, she walked back into the living room buck naked. My gosh, she was beautiful. I love her pretty brown bush and her big tits with their ever-hard nipples.

We could tell she wasn't fully awake and wasn't ready for fucking so I moved in and began to massage her shoulders. Soon, Chuck was massaging her thighs, working his fingers closer and closer to her pussy. Ben sat there smiling at her with his cock in his hand, stroking it. It took only a few minutes for her to turn and kiss me and then kiss Chuck and then Ben. She looked at us and said "Fuck me some more. Fuck me up the ass. Fill all of my holes with your cocks." She dove for Ben's cock and began to play with it. I stuck my cock into her for a minute. I wanted to feel her cum filled cunt. When I pulled out, Chuck went down on her from behind. As she presented her ass to him, her ate her asshole and her gaping cunt. He was into eating her in a big way. "God, you have a wonderful cunt. Better than I imagined." The thought that Chuck had been wanting to eat her out for years was a real turn-on for Hanna and she came once again.

By licking and fingering my wife's asshole, Chuck had prepared her for what was next. He rubbed some lubricant all over his cock and placed it at the opening of my wife's asshole. He'd be the second one to put a cock in her ass too. He slowly worked it in as she let out a low moan of being forced open. As Chuck's cock got past Hanna's sphincter, he slid right in and pumped away at her poor little ass. He was soon hammering away at her. They both would grunt with each thrust. When he pumped his load of cum into her ass, she collapsed with another orgasm. The cum was dripping out of her. Great videos, by the way.

I got down underneath her and pulled her on top of me. I slid my cock into her hot, juicy cunt. I motioned for the others. Chuck had washed off his cock after fucking my wife's ass and he came and stuck it in her mouth. He was still hard from the Viagra he had taken and proceeded to jam his cock down my wife's throat, fucking her mouth again. The final action was by Ben, who positioned his huge black cock at the opening of my wife's tiny puckered asshole. She was lubricated from before, but Ben added more. I could feel his cock on mine through the thin membrane between Hanna's front and back passage. He slowly pushed through her sphincter and had the head of his huge cock inside my wife's ass. Working it back and forth as Chuck and I fucked her mouth and cunt, Ben finally had all ten inches of his black cock in my wife's tender ass. We all began to fuck her. She couldn't move and couldn't speak with the cock in her mouth. But we felt her entire body convulse in the most powerful orgasm she's ever had as we began to cum in her again. I felt Ben stop moving and shoot his come into her. That brought me off and then Chuck shot more cum down her throat.

Hanna stopped moving. She was completely still. We all dismounted and she lay on the couch. As she had wanted, cum was dripping from all three of her holes. She'd been fucked like a slut by three men, a gang-bang. She was done. I picked her up and carried her to bed. I came down and had a nightcap with Ben and Chuck. They thanked me for sharing my wife and said she was the best piece of ass they'd ever had. Maybe they were exaggerating, but she certainly did give them a good time.

12