I Did It All for the Nookie

Story Info
A day of surprise forcrd hookie as you prepare for work.
2.3k words
5
1.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattdpo
mattdpo
1 Followers

How sweet would it be if I surprised you, as you got ready for work? I would come into the bedroom behind you as you finished getting ready for the day. Locking the door, all arrangements for the day were already made, even the fridge tucked away in the corner stocked with water and snacks. I'd jump in front of you, grabbing your wrists, restraining them with a cord before I pushed you onto the bed, securing your hands to the headboard above. Slowly pulling your skirt up, I would grab a wand, securing it inside your panties, turn it on low, pressing it against your lips, until they were spread fully apart. As it began to pulsate against your already swollen lips, I would watch as you quickly became tormented by the pleasure coursing over your body.

Sitting close by your head, listening to you moan, just sitting, observing the tease as it grew in intensity. Occasionally I would reach down, hiking your skirt a little more, showing your world to me, your creamy thighs bouncing in blissful agony. As a reward for being such a good girl, I would reward you, as I turned your wand up. I would continue watching your edging build, so close to the edge of needing release, but wanting to prove your defiance so badly, doing your best to hold back. I would begin to slowly unbutton your shirt one button at a time, exposing your bra, your breasts heaving under your stifled breathing, like a runner trying to catch your breath after a marathon. I would pull your bra down, your nipples already erect and sensitive ready for my mouth.

My lips wrapped around your perky areolas, sucking them, one at a time, meticulously making them hard, as I bit down on them, listening as you moaned, your nipples throbbing as I bit down hard, twisting them between my teeth, pulling back as I stared up at you. The view, a pprtrait of sex and beauty as you sunk your teeth into your lower lip.

As suddenly as I had started, I would stop, stepping away, keeping you in suspense as I grabbed some clamps from the nightstand, putting them on your hard nipples, your areolas throbbing in both pain, as much as pleasure washing over you. Meticulously I would take my time undoing my pants, making you watch as I pulled my cock out, my head already dripping with pre-cum. Bringing my hand down to my throbbing head, I would collect some of my pre-cum onto my fingertips before I began rubbing it around the outskirts of your sexy full lips, relishing the view as I watched you lick it off. I would continue to pleasure myself in front of you.

My wetness teased you, as you watched it rhythmically dripping from my swollen head. With my free hand, I would pull your wand away from your swollen lips, just for a moment, so that I could combine our physical excitement, rubbing my liquid love over your lips, heightening your excitement to the pinnacle of pleasure. I would spread your lips apart wide, between index and thumb, then bringing my other hand down, my fingers slick with my excitement would start rubbing your clit, gliding over it as I mixed the culmination of our arousal around your fat pink lips. The bouncing of your hips was as hypnotizing as a metronome. I would take your wand and begin sliding it up and down your slit, watching the intensity of pleasure come over you.

The wand slid up, lifting the hood of your clit, causing you to purr for me like a good little kitten. The sands of time would pass, as I gazed at you, gyrating, your moaning intensifying, growing increasingly louder and louder, as I continued to watch on. My hand continued to slide up the length of my shaft, working it like a churn, making butter, stroking it harder, as I listened to the symphony of your pleasure-filled moans. Listening to your voice crescendo, the look as your eyes rolled back behind your eyelids, your back arching, highlighting your delicious breasts. On the brink of no longer being able to contain yourself, I would demand your climax!

Commanding you to show me how badly you needed it. I'd look into your eyes, as your teeth sank into your lower lip, like a predator into prey. The intensity of the pleasure culminated between your shaking legs, encompassing every nerve ending in your body. Staring into your eyes, I would tell you how you were my good girl. I would tell you how badly I needed to see my good girl cum for me. Rising from my chair, you would see my cock visibly throbbing, my head shiny, wet drops of pre-cum dripping off. Watching, as you continued to climax, your hips bucking hard, like a bull at the rodeo, the overwhelming pleasure writhing over you, causing you to fight against your restraints.

Your moans were loud as you could no longer contain yourself. The feeling of the liquid desire soaking down into the mattress, leaving you needing more. Like the scent of freshly baked bread, the sight of your wet spot would cause me to salivate, the thought of tasting you growing in my mind. My hand slides up and down the length of my shaft in time for the bouncing of your hips as you continue to climax.

My fantasy of tasting you grew as I felt the waves of my need for you pulse from my balls, a deep hard moan erupting from my mouth, as I came hard to you, shooting my creamy load into my free hand. As the waves of your climax wound down, you would continue to watch on, seeing the cum dripping from my hand, the sweetness of my arousal dripping like the early morning dew. I would bring my still dripping hand down between your legs, lifting your skirt as I pressed the palm of my hand against your panties, vigorously rubbing your lips.

The head of the wand pressed into you, spreading your lips wider, the intensity of the next impending orgasm quickly growing between your thighs. With startling suddenness, my hand would tear your panties off your body, quickly sliding them into your waiting mouth, letting you savor the culmination of our flavors. Freeing you from the torment of the wand, you would relish the flavors of iur juices before defiantly spitting your panties out. A glowing smile crept over you as you let the wand vibrations tickle you through the fabric of the mattress.

Like a serpent I would slide down onto my knees, slowly making my way down between your creamy thighs, my hands spreading your lips apart before I suddenly spanked them hard, repeatedly, 5 times, back-to-back, a loud, wet slapping noise echoing through the room, as you felt the sting of pain, and pleasure culminating into one. Staring up into your eyes, you lifted your head from the pillow, staring down to meet my gaze. I would depart your view, the top of my head disappearing, as I descended, like a dolphin, into the wetness between your creamy thighs.

Spreading your swollen lips apart like a piece of sweet delicious fruit, my tongue would taste the flavors of your sweet and sour arousal. As I tasted your slit I would listen to the symphony of your pleasure, your breathing, the steady rhythm, while your moans, the sounds of a sweet soprano. My tongue-playing conductor would flick over your sweet-tasting clit, back and forth with a feverish speed, listening to your climax build again, as my finger penetrated your tight, wet hole.

My index finger slid inside you, coated in your cum, working deep inside to hear that sweet extended moan when I pressed up against your sweet spot. My lips would wrap around your hard swollen clit letting my teeth sink in lightly rolling it between teeth, your hips bucking hard, digging my face in for more. I would start pulling on your clit between clenched teeth, my middle finger now sliding inside you, stretching you out till the pleasure intensified to the point you had goosebumps everywhere. I would begin to finger you harder, listening to the crescendo of your orgasm, your back arching hard, as your head pushed back almost violently. I would stretch your tight little hole, as my fingers went deeper inside of you. My tongue flicked over top of your hood as my teeth continued to bite down on your clit, through clenched teeth I would command you to cum for me!

Your body would begin to convulse, as you lost all sense of control, your eyes tearing up as they rolled into the back of your head. Your nipples hard would point out, as if reaching up for the sky, your back arching as your body exploded into complete bliss. Like an erupting geyser, hot, and creamy, your climax shoots out of your swollen lips. I would connect my lips to your lips letting me drink your desire like a lost soul in the desert, drinking from an oasis. As the waves of pleasure overcame you I would finally stop, staring into your eyes as you watched on and enjoyed the view of me licking my lips clean, capturing every bit of your essence on my tongue finally quenching my thirst, but not my desire.

Your limbs tingle, even numb and throbbing, and mild spasms continue to course down your body as you try to regain your composure. Clothes pins still pressed hard against your nipples, the pain still enticing you for more as you watch me stand up. Looking into my eyes you would see you weren't yet done. In your peripheral vision my still throbbing member dripping, ready to be used. Continuing to watch on, you would see my hand wrapped around my throbbing shaft, guiding my dripping head to your lips.

My head would slide between your petals sliding deep inside you, as you felt your lips stretch apart at my girth. As one hand wrapped around your leg, my fingers slid down to your parted slit to rub your aching clit as you felt me slowly slide in and out of you, taking my time to enjoy your carnal pleasures. Sweet deep groans would begin to escape from between my lips as I looked down at you. My free hand reaches over to free your imprisoned ankle, the unclasping brings a sudden rush of feeling into your extremity.

I would quickly go to work freeing your other leg, letting you enjoy the sudden relief from your restraints as you continue to watch on. The intensity of my thrusts inside you increased as I felt your spasms of pleasure, the contractions of your muscles as your love glove squeezed my cock in your need. You would feel the strong grip of my hands as they slide up the length of your thighs up to your calves placing them over my shoulders as I slide them down under your knees like a rack lifting your ass off the bed into the air. Your dress fell back exposing your lips spread out as they sucked my throbbing cock in squeezing it harder with each hard thrust inside of you.

Like a massaging piston, my head would continue to hit your g-spot, your screams of pleasure fueling me to thrust harder. You would watch my hand slide down over your chest and firmly around your neck, my power holding you in place. My body glistened, as you saw the sweat beading on my forehead. The echo of my balls as they slapped against your ass was the only other sound you could feel, as its loud slap brought a new wave of pleasure. Staring into your eyes as my hand gripped harder around your throat, you would feel the intense sliding of my shaft as you squeezed the life out of it.

My groaning intensified, filling the room with my deep bass-filled vocals as my balls grew heavy. My climax caused you to writhe and erupt in another climax as your juices drained out of you, only to be held in by the hard heavy flow of my house, as I shot hard and extinguished your hot pink fire. My body trembled as I braced onto the headboard above your head for support, allowing my body to recover, as your body continued to tremor unable to stop.

After what felt like an eternity, I would take a deep breath in, sliding my flaccid penis out of you. I'd take a moment to take in the sight of your thighs still shaking, your pussy still swollen as I watched my cum drip out of you. I'd enjoy the sight of your sweet little hole still spasming as you fought to regain control of your body, the only sensations of bliss and a tingling numbness that you could feel.

Finally, I'd reach up and untie each of your hands, placing them by your side so that you could quickly feel the blow flow back into them. I would leave your side for a moment, your breathing still deep and heavy as you need to be cared for. Watching as I walked over to the fridge, a bottle of cold water in my hands as I quickly opened it, walked over, and let it flow into your lips. I placed the bottle down on the nightstand as I lay next to you, removing your clothespins, as I ran my hand through your hair petting you into a blissful slumber.

When you opened your eyes you would quickly realize you had passed out, and as you become aware of your surroundings you would realize that you were asleep on my chest. The hair on my chest would tickle your chin, as your hand slid up my thigh feeling as my cock began to come alive at your touch. A smile creeps across your lips as your head slides into the abyss beneath the sheets. Your hand slid around the base of my quickly engorged cock. You would begin to use your tongue rolling your r's to wake me for our next sexual exploit.

mattdpo
mattdpo
1 Followers