I Didn't Think I was But I Am

Story Info
Finding mum's pussy and ass irresistible.
985 words
4.14
37.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my own bed, but I couldn't sleep. I waited until mum woke at about noon and braced myself for the telling off, of my life. However, when she came into the kitchen where I was waiting, she greeted me with a big smile wished me good morning and proceeded to make herself a coffee. Mum was in a good mood and started to tell me about the night out she'd enjoyed. She also told me (without any real detail) of the dreams she'd had putting them down to the mix of cocktails she had drunk the night before.

I was stunned and speechless, I listened intensely to her, waiting for her to scold me, but it never happened.

That night Mum, as usual went out with the girls, but was dressed far more provocatively in a revealing blouse and a short tight-fitting skirt and high heels. I wished her a good time and she said, "don't wait up I'll be back late", with that she left in the waiting taxi.

I wet to bed about midnight, and about an hour later I heard the unmistakable rattle of keys in the door. Then a big 'thud' and silence. I got up to see what had happened, and Mum was laying it the hall out cold. I gently moved her head and her eyes opened, she said 'hello', and collapsed again. I gently help her up and took her to her room. Sat her on the bed and removed her shoes. She laid back on the bed and closed her eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening again. I lifted her legs up onto the bed, where I could see the tops of her stockings, I couldn't resist again and gently stroked the bare flesh of the top of her thighs. Her response was to open her legs further revealing her dark bush protruding from her scanty knickers. I was emboldened by this move and began to stroke her obviously wet pussy. My hand was in her knickers, and I started to explore her opening. All the while I was watching he face to make sure I was not discovered.

I was enjoying the sensation so much, I now had two fingers in her pussy and was pumping them rhythmically as I unbuttoned my own pants and released my now stiff cock. With one had on my cock and the other pumping Mums pussy in unison.

I stopped for a moment and removed Mums skirt and knickers, to give me a better view and access. I sucked my fingers and resumed my pumping of her pussy. While I wanked my cock furiously to the squelchy sounds of Mums hairy pussy. I was close and stood up over Mum and squirted my hot load over Mums hairy pussy. I couldn't believe the amount I came, rope after rope of jizz landed on her pussy and thighs.

I went to the bathroom to get a cloth to clean up the evidence, but when I returned Mum was fully under the covers snuggled up and face down. I decided to leave her and hope she was none the wiser to what had just happened.

Next morning Mum was fine, not a mention of the night before or how she got home or how she go to bed. We spent the afternoon shopping for food and Mum said she needed some new underwear. We had fun choosing it laughing and joking at my and her choices. She ended up buying an assortment of knickers and bras plus some hold up stockings.

Mum as usual was out again that night, dressed to pull in her new underwear and a close-fitting black dress, she looked stunning.

One in the morning Mum stumbles in absolutely pissed as usual. Her lipstick was smudged, so I assume she'd been kissing someone. I met her at the door and took her to the lounge as she asked for a glass of water. When I returned with the water, she had taken her dress off and was standing in her underwear hands on hips.

She then said, "You've been a very naughty boy, haven't you?" I swallowed deeply not being able to find any words. Mum continued "To start your punishment you will now lick my ass".

I was stunned and couldn't move. Mum turned her back to me pulled down her knickers and said, "do it. Or you'll be sorry". I immediately dropped to my knees and pressed my face into Mums ass crack, she bent forward opening her cheeks as I penetrated her hole with my tongue, Mum let out a deep moan as I drilled her ass and smothered her hairy ass with my spittle. She then dropped to her knees too, and bent over the sofa, saying "Now I need your cock in my ass". I couldn't get out of my clothes quick enough, Mum reached back with her hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart, displaying the hairy target I needed to enter.

Mum front nowhere produced a tube of lube and squirted it on and into her arsehole. I positioned my rock-hard cock at her back door entrance and started to push. It went in right to the hilt in one thrust. Accompanied my Mums guttural moan and the exclamation.... FUCK! I started slow and long as Mum burred her face in the sofa, as the tension mounted, I thrust faster and harder, I could only last 5 minutes before I exploded deep in her bowls. I collapsed next to Mum, and she looked me straight in the eye and said, "I have been completely aware of what you've been doing to me over the past week"......... "And I've enjoyed every single minute of it, and I want to continue if that's alright with you?" I just started to lick the cum from her ass as my reply.