I didn't Think I was into Incest

Story Info
Finding mums pussy irresistible.
951 words
4.21
42.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't have any incestual thoughts about my Mum when I was growing up. My Mum and Dad were constantly arguing and fighting for as long as I could remember. When I was 18, I moved out to go to university and while I was gone my parents decided to get divorced. My Dad moved out and I have never seen him again to this day. When I came home for the summer, I noticed my mum had starting drinking, not constantly but would really go for it on the weekend. She would go out on the town with friends and come home late absolutely hammered. She would go to bed and not wake up until mid-afternoon, when she would come a sit next to me saying nothing about the night before. We get on Ok and we never speak about Dad, but I could tell she was lonely and missed male company.

The very next Friday night she went out as usual and arrived home passed midnight, this time helped to the door by the taxi driver. I paid him, and took mum to her room, where she just collapsed on the bed completely out for the count. However, I noticed she had peed herself, her skirt, tights and knickers were absolutely soaking. I couldn't leave her like that, so I went to the bathroom for a warm flannel and a towel to clean her up. I undid her skirt and pulled her tights and knickers off. What I was not expecting was how hairy mum was. Her bush was full, dark and extended down her legs and right into the crack of her ass. I admit my own cock stirred in my pants. I gave mum a full wash from her ass to her belly and down her legs. Her pussy was wet too and not from the piss or flannel. I covered her up with a blanket and turned off the light and went to bed. In the morning when she woke, she said nothing to me about the events of the night before and I too didn't mention anything.

The next night (Saturday) she was again out with the girls for karaoke and dancing and arrived back home in exactly the same state of inebriation. I took her to her room, and she fell face down on the bed again out cold. I could not resist the temptation and undid her skirt, and pulled it off. Her tights were torn probably from falling over drunk, and knickers were bunched up into the crack of her ass. I gently pulled her tights and knickers off revealing her magnificent bush filling the crack of her ass. The need to stroke her ass and bush was just too tempting and I gently rubbed my hand over her naked ass, allowing my fingers to gently slide between her cheeks, enjoying the hairiness, I got bolder and started fingering her booty hole with a wet finger. Mum was out cold and breathing heavy almost snoring. I couldn't resist and started to lick her ass crack from top to bottom, swirling the tip of my tongue into her beautiful asshole. Mum shifted position and I panicked, I threw the bed covers over her and left.

When mum eventually got up the next day, she seemed in a good mood and we chatted about her night out, she apologised for drinking too much and said she would try and not drink so much in the future. I knew this would not happen but offered encouragement or words to that effect.

The following Friday Mum again dressed up for another night out with girls, they planned to go out for a meal and then onto a club for some dancing. Mum said not to wait up for her and she wouldn't drink too much.

2am I heard keys being fumbled in the door lock, followed by the door slamming shut. I got up to see mum trying to climb the stairs, her hair was a mess lipstick smudged and so obviously completely pissed. I helped her to her room, she tried to apologise but her speech was so slurred it was impossible to make any sense of what she was saying. I laid her on the bed and went to get her some water. When I returned, she was completely out of it, mouth open and starting to snore.

So, I thought I'd 'help' her undress, I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. I was shocked to find she was wearing stocking and suspenders with really small thong failing to cover her amazing bush. I quickly pulled her thong off and spread her legs to view her amazing dark hairy bush that was wet, creamy and glistening. I just couldn't resist; I bent down and began to softy lick her beautiful pussy. It was delicious, sweet and musky, I rubbed my face in her bush covering my whole face in her juices. I licked from her asshole to clit and became completely lost in the moment. With my tongue still in her pussy I looked up to check on mum to see her wide awake looking straight at me. I panicked a tried to stand up but had locked her leg around my neck forcing me to stay in position. She then said, "Don't you dare stop until I tell you". She had exposed her breasts and was massaging them as I returned to eating her pussy. She came within a couple of seconds, flooding my face with her juices. She released me and I kneeled up incredible embarrassed at what I'd done. Mum said, "We will talk about this in the morning".