I do not Think So Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was introduced, and my first reaction was that he was handsome and a very powerful presence. I was worried that he would be overbearing and put the fear of God in all of us. Sally and Beth also felt the same way.

As we started working with him, he tried to get to know each of us and seemed to be pleasant but firm. There were times we could see him become arrogant and a bit belligerent to people.

I had never met a man so dominant. He was tall, handsome, and very much an alpha male. I was excited but also scared of him. I decided I would keep quiet (which was normal for me) and just do my job. I don't know why but I never told Harris about the new Manager. I guess deep down I did not want him to know. He also forgot to ask about it as well.

Every day I went to work, and Robert would come by and comment on how I looked and how lucky my husband is, and my heart would beat faster. I knew it was wrong and I also knew I would never do anything more than just chat with him.

Then he would ask if I could go to lunch with him because he needed to talk about things in the office that were private and did not want others to hear. Since I was his assistant manager I agreed, how naïve I was.

At first the lunches were work related and then they became more personal, and about my family, or if I was happy and what could he do make my situation better.

I had heard from Sally and Beth that he was quite a ladies' man. He dated, and the word was he was well endowed and knew how to use it.

I am being very conservative and not that experienced, I was flattered when he said he enjoyed being with me. Then when he added all the complements and made sexy comments to me I would get excited. I would blush, and he loved to tease me. I felt funny about it, but never thought it would become a problem.

Then it happened at one of our ladies' evenings at the restaurant. He happened to show up, I am not sure how he knew where we would be, but there he was. He joined us for dinner and then said there was dancing right across the street at a lounge.

Some of the women did not want to go but for some insane reason I enjoyed my time with him and I said yes. Sally was not there that evening and Beth said she had to leave. It was only Robert and myself and one other. Elizabeth was a worker from our department and she joined us.

The music started, and Robert asked me to dance but I said no and then he asked Elizabeth and she joined him on the floor. I watched as they danced and realized that Robert was very good. He was a big man but moved nicely during the dance. they danced a couple of dances and returned to the table.

Robert then asked another woman from across the room to dance and she seemed to enjoy it with him as well. Elizabeth, who was single and maybe ten years younger told me when Robert was dancing close with her he could feel that he as a "big" man and she giggled. I just blushed and said, "you could feel it?"

She said, "yea and he was packing a king size and I should know."

Elizabeth had the reputation of being with a lot of guys. She was divorced and told me she had tried different guys, but that Robert might be the biggest for her.

I was curious because I had only felt two hardons, Harris and another guy from school. They were both about the same and they felt good. Robert must have been very big. I know I am naïve, but I did not think they varied a lot between penis sizes.

After a while, I had to leave but Robert grabbed and made me dance with him to a slow dance. I could feel his penis. It went down part of his leg. I was amazed.

I blushed the entire time we danced, and Robert just laughed and whispered in my ear, "would you like to see it baby. I would let you play with it if you liked."

I shook my head and told him I had to leave. I rushed to the car, between Robert holding his penis against me and the drinks I was getting very horny.

When I got home, Harris was working in the den. I was very aroused and kissed him and told him I needed a shower. He nodded and winked at me. The shower was hot, and my pussy was very wet. I started to play, and it felt so good. I was ashamed, but I was dreaming of playing with Robert's big boner. I got hornier and hornier and fingered my dripping pussy. I tweaked my nipples and teased my clit until I came so hard. It felt so good.

Then I got dressed and jumped into bed. I was so tired but felt so good. Soon I drifted off to sleep. I do not know when Harris came to bed.

So, started my fantasy of being with Robert and everyday he played me over. He would take me to lunch and gently touch me. I was getting more and more excited about being with him. He was never pushy or acted less than a gentleman to me, but he was working me. I can see how he manipulated me and I was oblivious to it.

I worked longer hours and went in early. I tried to dress more provocatively, but not too much. Just enough for Robert to notice. He was constantly giving me complements and I was eating it up. Looking back, I now know all he wanted to do was to have sex with me. I just did not see it at the time.

Beth and Sally told me to watch out for him because he had quite a reputation and warned me. I just dismissed their thoughts that maybe they were jealous. I was a fool.

Soon I was pushing away from Harris. I told him I was tired whenever I thought he wanted me. I started ignoring his needs too. We had had an active sex life. Not fantastic but very satisfying. I did not realize that I was becoming so bitchy and started arguments sometimes subconsciously.

Harris noticed and constantly said he was worried about me. I just told him I was getting older and spending more time working because it helped with the expenses for Stephanie's college costs.

He told me he wanted to take me away from work for a weekend and he was excited. I just told him it was impossible, because work was so busy. I could tell he was hurt. He was always so thoughtful and wanted to please me.

Things continued to progress, and I was certainly getting interested in being intimate with Robert. I know it was wrong, but I reasoned once I did it with him, then I could go back to Harris and no one would know. Unfortunately, Robert and I were obvious, I just did not notice it.

Every year Harris was required to go to a conference with other managers and they would discuss the upcoming holiday season.

I hated being alone and always dreaded him leaving me. However, this year with Robert prodding me to meet him more and more, I decided I would do it and this would be the perfect time as Harris would be out of town.

I was getting so excited, I started to buy some sexy lingerie for Robert and thought this would be a new adventure for me. I thought I was being discreet, but Harris saw it and asked when I got it because he had never seen me with it on. I told him I had it for a while and just changed the subject.

As I mentioned, I was always so conservative due to my upbringing and never tried anything that could be thought of as spontaneous. I was laughing to myself as I was about to be very spontaneous and do something no one would ever imagine me doing.

Robert continued his seduction and I finally agreed and told him about Harris' conference. He was very excited and said we would plan to spend a lot of time together during the week.

I was so excited I became unbearable to Harris. He constantly said he was worried and wanted me to go to the Doctor. I told him it was normal as I was losing desire for sex (at least with him). I assured him I would go soon.

I never knew until after all this happened that I had cut him off. I had no interest as I was holding out for Robert. It was amazing how much of a bitch I had become and did not realize it.

The week before Harris left I was thinking of the time with Robert. I had pretty much just tossed Harris away. He became frustrated and angry. I ignored him, except to complain about him.

I always drove him to the airport and held him close and told him I will miss him. I was always there for him and would pick him up on his return. This time I told him I was very busy and told him to get a cab. He just stared at me and went out of the house.

I was excited when he left as I called Robert immediately and told him I was now alone for the next five days. Robert was excited about it and wanted to come over. I told him no but thought it would be nice to go for dinner and talk. I was very excited, but also nervous. This was a huge step for me and I needed reassurance from Robert.

We met at a restaurant and had dinner and Robert sat down beside me instead of across from me. He would gently touch me and put his arm around me. The restaurant was across town and I did not think anyone would know me there.

We had a nice dinner and Robert continued to touch and caress me. I was going to give myself to him. I was just not ready tonight.

Robert is a big man and I felt so aroused and felt good that he would find me sexy. As we finished I asked him to take me home. He did and as we sat in the car he reached over and kissed me and slowly touched me all over. I felt like I was melting, and he continued kissing my neck and running his hands over me.

He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. I could feel his big penis through his pants. He told me to take it out.

My fingers were shaking as I unzipped his pants. He took his belt off and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. He had a huge tent in his boxers. I just stared at it. He told me to take it out. I pulled his boxers down and his huge boner popped out and stood straight up. I gasped, and he told me to touch it. I did and slowly rubbed up and down on it. He started to moan and told me to put my mouth on it. With Harris I would grudgingly do it, but with Robert I took it in my mouth. It has the biggest I had ever seen. Although I did not have much experience, I thought it was huge.

The head was big and throbbing and he told me to play with his balls. I did. I was like his sex slave and did whatever he wanted. He told me from now on I was his and he expected for me to obey. I nodded my head and started sucking up and down on that big hard penis. I continued until he was moaning and told me to swallow every drop. I did not like doing that but with him I was obedient. I sucked and fondled his balls until I could feel them tighten up. I could not get his whole dick in my mouth, but he was thrusting as he got closer. Suddenly, he yelled out to suck him dry and I felt a huge gush of semen squirt into my mouth. I gagged but managed to swallow what felt like a quart of semen. He kept squirting over and over. Some got on my clothes and face, but most was swallowed.

I could not believe I had just given another man a blowjob. He said it felt so good and needed it. I just nodded. He laughed and told me it will only get better. I smiled and told him I had to go. I was shocked I had given someone a blowjob in his car in my driveway. I was so scared and looked around as I ran to the door and waved to him. He drove off.

I was exhilarated and went to take a bath and calm down. My pussy was dripping. I got out a toy that Harris had bought for us to play but I always refused. Now I used it and used it and had a couple of orgasms and thought of Robert.

I soon drifted off to sleep. I had completely forgotten about my husband. I woke up and checked my phone no calls from Harris, but one from Robert saying I was going to have a hell of a night with him. That made me get moist and I was looking forward to work. Robert called as I was dressing and told me he would pick me up. I never thought about what it might look like and agreed.

As I was waiting for Robert I did think of Harris and I knew he would think it was odd I never called him. I always had before. Then I heard the car drive up and I ran out to get in.

The day was a blur and at lunch he told me we had to go and discuss some city problems. I went with him and we acted like two teenagers. Flirting, teasing and touching. He told me he was going to tell everyone we both had to go visit another city building and would be leaving about 3:00 and not coming back. Beth came over to me when Robert went into his office and asked me what was going on. I just told her Robert had me working on a problem with a business about codes. I could tell she knew it was more than that. I told her I had to go and prepare for it.

At 3:00 Robert grabbed his coat and told me we had to go. He drove me to his house and parked in the garage. He led me into his home. It was nice but not decorated all that well and I thought, this guy needs a lady's touch to make it nicer.

Once inside he told me I was his and I would do as he says. I just nodded. He told me to strip. I blushed but did as I was told. I slowly undressed and got down to my black lingerie, and he smiled. I knew he liked it as he stood up and started undressing too. He is a big man and stood over me as he looked at me.

He told me he wanted me completely naked. I complied and stripped down. I had shaved my pussy just for him as he told me one time he likes women that way. He stared at me pulled down his pants and told me to come over and play with it.

I got down on my knees and stroked it. He wasn't hard, but it was so long. I gently caressed it and it grew in my hand. I was amazed to watch the transformation of a long soft dick to a huge hard throbbing erection. It felt good in my hand. I was very nervous, and he picked me up and took me upstairs into his bedroom.

He laid me down and he laid beside me. He gently played with my breasts and pinched my nipples. Harris always loved my nipples because they were big and long and I loved them being played with. My nipples were jutting out and begging for his mouth. He sucked on them and I let out a moan and begged him to keep going.

He asked me who owned those titties and big nipples and I said, "you do Robert."

He told me, "Who?"

"You do Robert, you own my titties and nipples." I had never talked dirty much during sex, but this was making we wet and horny as hell.

Robert laughed and told me he also owned that pussy too and I agreed.

He pushed my legs open and I begged him to please be gentle.

He laughed and started slowly. I felt like my poor pussy would split wide open. The deeper he got the more I yelped.

He told me my pussy was so tight I felt like a teenager. I blushed and laughed.

He asked, "if Harris had a tiny dick because I was so tight" and I told him, "please don't mention Harris, and that he is not as big as you, but I was fine with his size."

Robert must get excited putting men down because he was so big. He just kept shoving it in and out, then it got faster, and he put my legs on his shoulders as he started going faster. I knew he was about to explode deep inside me. It hurt, but I was feeling better as my pussy was well lubricated from my juices. Finally, he thrust deep and I could tell he was filling me up with his cum. It felt like he must have squirted a lot. He not only had a big penis but big balls. I was amazed. What I did not realize was that I had not had an orgasm. It felt good, but I had not cum. I don't know why, because I was so wet and horny. I told him I did, and he said, "yea I could tell."

Harris had always made me cum, even when I was not in the mood because he made sure I came before he did. I felt a sudden pain of guilt as I laid there.

Then Robert told me I needed to get him hard again. He demanded I suck him until he was hard. I obeyed. I took him in my mouth with all my juices as well as his. I did not like it, but he liked it, so I did it. He started growing in my mouth. It got bigger and bigger.

He then started sucking on my nipples and it felt good and putting his fingers in my pussy. It did feel good. Then he mentioned round two. This time he wanted to do me, doggy style. I bent over, and he slowly stuck his big dick in me and a little less gentle this time and pinched and pulled on my nipples. I told him it hurt and please be gentle.

He simply said this is what he wanted and asked again, "who owns your pussy and titties?"

I said, "you do." I could not believe I had become Robert's little toy. He told me he was going to make me his toy and he was right.

He screwed me for a long time as this was his second time. Finally, I felt him quicken and let out a roar and squirted his cum in me again. After that I fell on the bed exhausted.

Robert laid there a minute and told me he was getting some water. He would bring me some.

As I laid there I had just had sex with my boss twice in an hour. My pussy felt like someone had driven a bat inside me. It felt huge and was sore.

It did feel good but not the same as Harris. This was pure animal lust. Harris made love, Robert just fucked. I wonder if he knew how to make love.

We had ordered Chinese takeout and we had sex again. He liked to be forceful. I was his play doll. After that, I told Robert to please take me home. I needed to be home in case Harris or Stephanie called.

When I got home, Robert gave me a kiss and said he would pick me up again in the morning. I went back and jumped in the tub. I was totally spent and tried to relax. I checked my cell phone and home phone. Only one message from Stephanie and one from my mother.

I called Stephanie and we talked, she said I sounded like I was tired, and I told her I had a difficult week. Then I spoke to my Mother about the Thanksgiving and we chatted about Harris.

She asked if I missed him, "I said yes" but sometimes it is nice to be alone too." She told me she had never heard me say that. Then the guilt started to come out. I truly did miss Harris and was curious why he never called. I was worried but not enough to call.

As Robert pulled up in the driveway the next morning, I noticed my neighbor was sitting on his porch reading the paper. I rushed to the car and got in and hoped he did not notice me.

I was sore from yesterday's activities and told Robert to please be gentle next time as I was not use to someone so big.

He just laughed and told me, "that is what happens when you marry a little dicked wimp."

I told him not to say that. He just looked over and squeezed by boobs.

The day seemed to fly by again. This time he told me he had to go over to the mayor's office for a meeting and would be back by five and we could leave.

Sally had come over and asked how everything was going. I told her it was fine, but she could tell I was distracted. She asked how Harris was doing and I told her he was out of town for the week. Then she told me something that scared me.

"Jill be very careful, you love your husband."

I was aghast, could she tell what was going on with Robert?

I told her I would and then went back to my office.

Right at five Robert strode back into the office. He said he had to clear his desk and then we could go. I told him ok.

Robert came out a few minutes later and then we left to go to his house again.

He started the evening by telling me tonight he was going to use me as his little toy. I was scared and excited. I was still sore from the previous evening, but I was still caught up in the naughtiness of my behavior.

He told me he was going to get dinner and then I had to eat totally naked with him and do everything he told me. He ordered a takeout from a local restaurant and once it was delivered, he said I had to undress and remain so all evening.

So, I undressed, and he watched as I set the table. Then he sat down and told me to serve him dinner. I got him a beer and prepared his plate for him. I had never felt comfortable with my body especially as I was older, but Robert leered at me and made crude comments as he touched me while I was naked.

I was blushing, but he told me to sit beside him. He played with my nipples, which were hard as bullets. I moaned as he pinched them, even though it hurt a little.