I Don't Like Liars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit." I felt that little pussy-tingle, by now so familiar around him. "The other pun was about that whole 'I'm a big boy' thing." I fell silent then, daring him to glance over at me, and when he did I was staring down into his crotch.

Aaron rolled his eyes. "Again, with the penis-size obsession?"

"What?" I scoffed. "I wouldn't call it an obsession, Aaron. In fact, I wouldn't even call it a preoccupation. Since I know for a fact that these mysterious tales of penile magnitude are flat-out lies." Daring greatly, I reached out and patted his thigh. Very lightly. Like a kid putting her toe into the water. "Not to worry, dear. I'm sure you make up for it in other ways."

"You still think Kel was lying about me." It wasn't a question.

"Again, I know she was. For a fact." I pulled my hand back, pleased that he'd done nothing at all to stop me from touching him. Time to lay my cards on the table. "Remember, I've seen you in a wet swimsuit. I'd have noticed if you had a huge dong."

He passed me a veiled glance. "Must not have been looking all that closely," he muttered.

I pounced, giggling. "Not as closely as you were probably looking at that pic I sent you."

"That pic," he said, slow and deliberate, his eyes carefully on the road ahead. "Quite a pic."

I decided to give him an opening, an escape hatch. My fingers stayed warm from the touch of his thigh. "Want to talk about that pic?"

"Not particularly." He took a breath and glanced over, smiling. "It's enough to look at it."

There it was. My grin broadened, my heart lurched, and my pussy dampened. "Well," I told him quietly, letting a few silent moments stretch between us, "I'll take that as a compliment."

He seemed to be deciding whether he should answer, and I saw his eyes pick out Kelly's car in the rearview mirror before he did. "Good."

"I'd send you some more," I cooed, now genuinely excited to be with him, "but alas. I don't think it'll go anywhere."

"It'll go into my phone," he chuckled.

"Not what I meant, Aaron," I replied softly. Meaningfully. Probing him. And then I sat back in the passenger seat and closed my eyes, letting him ponder. Was I offering? I probably was. Hell, I definitely was. But this was my best friend's brand-new husband. That was something to think carefully about, even though it's hard to think carefully when your underwear is getting wrecked.

I wondered, suddenly, whether he was hard. I could look, I knew, but it was more fun to sit there with my eyes closed, letting him sneak peeks at me. Because I knew he was. He drove on a few more blocks before I stirred, missing the banter. "Did you want me to?"

I felt his gaze on me, the truck easing to a stop at a red light. "Want you to what?"

"Send you some more pics." I let my eyelids drag open, head lolling over to smile dreamily at him. "Since you liked the last one."

"What's the catch?" I struggled not to show my delight, the flirt deepening. It's always nice when a guy seeks a quid-pro-quo.

"None at all." I meant it, too. "No pressure. You want pics? I'm happy to send pics. What you do with them afterwards?" I let him see me smirk. "That's up to you. Because, after all, you're a big boy." I yawned. "Well. According to some, anyway."

He swallowed as we moved off, nosing among the cars. "You're not going to let this go, are you?"

"I don't like liars," I said at once. "Even when they're my best friend."

"You're assuming she's lying."

"Wet swimsuit, Aaron. Wet swimsuits don't lie."

He smiled, mocking me. "Maybe I was, like, tucked."

I felt my face warm, knowing my cheeks were all flushed now. This was such fun. "From what your lovely wife told me you're packing," I purred, "that shouldn't have been possible." I winked broadly. "Besides, why hide it? A penis is nothing to be ashamed of, dude." I did glance down then, and there it was. I mean, of course he was chubbing: what guy wouldn't have been, flirting in graphic terms about his penis size with a girl who was down to fuck? His mind would be darting all over the place right now. "Especially a nice big one." I wondered whether he could hear the note of triumph in my voice. He didn't say anything, his Adam's apple bobbing, but he did manage a smile. "Turn left up here."

"Left?" He signaled and began to drift over, but that's when I attacked.

"Although," I drawled, "from the looks of things? You're trending to the right, man."

He shook his head. "You're dangerous."

I didn't hide the triumph this time. "If you need me to adjust it, just let me know. I'm all about road safety." I laughed, hearing a huskiness in my own throat. "And there's no need to tell Kel, obviously."

"Dangerous," he said again, but he spoke through a faint smile. "And yes. Obviously."

"Good boy." I thought about touching his thigh again, but this was fun right now. I enjoyed the fun. A touch would make it serious, a much higher level of flirtation. And he'd be right: that? That would, indeed, be dangerous. But I could, and would, push it anyway, verbally. Because at this point? Why not? "But at least now I know which way you were hanging. When you looked at my pic."

He hesitated, settling the truck on the new street. "Actually," he said quietly, "that's not the kind of situation where I'd have used the word 'hanging.' More like..."

I giggled. "Poking?"

His mouth assumed a prim line. "We shouldn't be talking about this."

"No," I nodded, "but we are. Funny how that works." I stared at him with an expectant smile, until he rolled his eyes again and sighed.

"Then yes. Poking."

"Oh my god!" I clapped my hands in delight. "Turn right up here at Bishop. So. If I send you more pics, then you'll poke some more."

He shrugged. "Who can predict what the future holds?"

"You'll poke some more." I was telling, not asking. I nodded seriously at him. "Especially now, with us talking about it. You'll look at my pic, and then you'll just calmly sit there and start poking, off to the right." I let my eyes grow crafty. "And then what?"

"Then?" He stifled a yawn and made the turn. "Then I wait calmly until it goes away."

"Yeah?" I let my lip curl. "You don't just head down the hall and fuck Kelly?"

He laughed. "If Kelly's around, I hardly need to look at a picture of you."

I nodded happily. "That's the right answer." I hesitated, then reached back over to pat his thigh again. "I'd be devastated if I thought my dear friend Kelly wasn't getting properly laid, even if the penis involved doesn't quite live up to the hype."

He didn't push my hand off his leg. "It lives up to the hype, Tara."

"Yeah?" I challenged, and for an instant I thought of going all in: I could take that hand on his thigh and I could slide it straight on up to his crotch, then squeeze. And if he'd been single? If I hadn't stood up at his wedding just a couple of weeks before? I'd have done just that and had him boning me within minutes in the backseat, probably in the parking lot at my new place. But no. He wasn't single. And I had stood up at his wedding. So he wouldn't bone me.

But that didn't mean I had to stop flirting.

"The stripper Kelly compared you to? That dude lived up to the hype." I patted his leg again before I removed my hand, fingers grazing his jeans. "I wonder how you'd do, stripping."

"I've got the rhythm of a drunken hippo," he said flatly. "I'd suck."

"Yeah, these guys sucked too. Nips and clits." I laughed, then waited until he joined me before I dropped the bomb. "You're a good match for Kelly. She sucked too." I stared at him meaningfully until he swung his head my way with a look of harsh control.

"Yes. She does."

"I know." I took a deep breath. "I saw her at the bachelorette party." I held my stare until he glanced back at the road. "You should know, Aaron. And I figured I should tell you, after what you've done for me."

"I'm moving a couch." He sounded duller now, less excited. Almost tired. "That's not a huge deal."

"You're doing more than that." I cleared my throat. "I'll tell you, if you want to hear it. No worries if you don't. The apartment is just up here, on the left."

He slowed as we approached my block. "Is it important?"

"I think it is. But like I said, if you don't want to hear it, I respect that. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." A thick silence filled the cab as he swerved the truck toward the parking garage in my new building.

"Well," he sniffed, "as we've already established, I'm a big boy. I can handle it. What else have I done for you, Tara?"

I leaned over, my voice hoarse. "You've given me something new to think about when I make myself cum, Aaron." I wasn't lying, either, and the ridge across the top of his right thigh told me he understood that. "Something very exciting." I left my hand on his leg. "I'm in apartment 24. The parking space is that second one from the end of the row."

"Yeah." He pulled in gently, easing off the brakes. In front of me was my storage unit, a fenced-in cell already packed with my bike and some bags of clothing I'd dragged over on Christmas Eve. "I'm starting to think I met my match with you." He peered over her shoulder, out toward the street behind.

"Looking for Kelly?" I felt hot, a prickly clamminess in my pants. It always amazed me how fast these things could go, how suddenly a single comment could turn everything from a harmless conversation to, well, foreplay. "She'll be here. Eventually. She said she had to get gas on the way over."

"Leaving us to do the couch." We nodded at each other. "She's very clever."

"Always has been," I shrugged, "but she's a liar. I always have to remind myself of that." I smiled, a slowly-spreading grin. "Bet she didn't tell you that in our squad, I'm the slutty one."

"She did," he sighed, "but I didn't really believe her." He glanced sideways at me, obviously not sure whether he should say more. But he decided he would. "I thought she was saying it because she was jealous of you."

"Yeah?" I sat up straight, back arched a little, showing him what I had. "She's right to be jealous."

His smirk was halfhearted. "Yeah. You're definitely dangerous."

"I'll settle down one day," I shrugged. "Maybe when I'm thirty. Find a husband, spawn some kids, buy a house. Until then? I'll just keep on flirting."

"Oh?" His eyebrow rose. "Is that what we're doing?"

"That's part of it." I made sure to peer down into his lap. "I'm also into making guys poky."

He burst out with a rueful laugh. "Including your friend's husband."

"Especially my friend's husband. With the rumored massive penis." It was out in the open now, all of it, a new avenue for a more outrageous set of things to talk about. "You do know, of course, that sooner or later it's going to be 'put up or shut up' time."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm going to have to insist on seeing your dick, Aaron." I said it seriously, like I was delivering a shingles diagnosis. "It's just something I'm going to have to ask for."

He coughed a laugh. I could tell that he was trying hard to get himself in gear for what he now had to see coming. "You can ask all you want, Tara."

I nodded. "And you won't show me. Because you're a good man." I giggled, still arching for him. "But you'll know I want to see it. And I'll like that you know."

"Dangerous," he muttered again, but he had to adjust himself before he hopped down out of the truck. "She'll be here soon. I'm going to get the couch untied."

"Yeah," I called after him, and once the door closed I smiled to myself. "I'll just sit here and be wet."

* * *

Kel looked at her phone for the third time, frowning. "Bitch," I called out from the kitchen, "can't you leave that fucking phone off and be social?"

"I'm checking the time, whore." She lolled on my couch beside her husband, my new apartment stark and empty except that damn couch. Aaron and I had sweated to get it up here, but at least this place had an elevator. Now I was heating up some water to try to make tea from an ancient box of Twining's I'd found on the top shelf. This apartment hadn't come furnished, but people always leave some of their shit behind.

In this case? Some pots and pans, the tea, a few cups, and an empty cake pedestal. Odd.

"We're keeping you from what? A Brazilian wax or something?" I laughed coarsely. Kelly was famous for maintaining a lush bush.

"Some of us have to work this week," she grumbled back. "We can't all lounge around until New Year's. Speaking of which? You coming over, Tara?"

"For New Year's? Hell yes." I'd been drinking the new year in with Kelly for years. "Should I bring a man?"

"If you want to. Otherwise, I'll have some there," she shrugged. "No doubt you'll get laid."

"Oh, I'm sure I will," I gloated, thinking of Aaron. He sat quietly, watching us gab like a man watching a ping-pong match. "We're scandalizing your hubby, bitch."

"No we're not. He knows women have sex." She tossed her hair back, a smirk threatening at the corner of her mouth. "Believe me. He knows." They shared a low marital chuckle, which I chose to shatter.

"If you're talking about his alleged horse-cock," I declared, "I'm tired of hearing about it." But I laughed at that, leaving Kelly no choice but to take it as a joke.

"I'm starting to think I shouldn't have told you about that," she sighed. You have no idea, bitch, I replied in silence.

"You really shouldn't have," Aaron put in mildly. "You know people get nervous around abnormally large things." I kept laughing, more genuinely this time, so at least Kelly was in a good mood as she groaned to her feet.

"You've wasted enough time boiling my water, Tara," she announced. "I have to get back to work. Aaron can drive you back home."

"My pleasure." He swiveled his head to look at me, carefully neutral. "She can buy me some coffee on the way."

"Fuck off," I snapped.

"I'm cold," he protested quietly. I recognized this as what it was: a flirt. Direct and unapologetic. Right in front of his own damn wife. The thrill that pulsed my clit when I understood that sent a little shock through me.

"That's why I'm making you tea, dear," I replied, sweet as honey, "but never mind. I'll take good care of you. Hear that, bitch?" I lifted my voice, Kelly already ignoring both of us. "I'll take care of your man for you."

"Yeah, you will," she snickered. "You fucking well better." Lying cunt. I just smiled back at her as she swayed from my new apartment, not without a lingering kiss for her Aaron, and I think it was the entitlement I heard in that snicker that made me decide all bets were off now. She was my competitor, I decided, and Aaron would have to play along whether he wanted to or not.

Because I really, really didn't like liars.

The door had barely closed behind her before I cleared my throat. "Anything else you need, darling? A foot rub maybe? A brandy? To go with your eventual coffee?"

He laughed easily. "No thank you. And you don't really have to get me coffee."

"Nonsense." I turned off the burner, because if Kelly had left and I thought tea was gross, I certainly wasn't going to keep going through a charade just for Aaron. Who, frankly, wouldn't even be thinking about tea anymore. I walked loudly around the island and out of the kitchen, letting him hear me come to him. "I said I'd take care of you, and I will." He went still when my hands landed on his shoulders, confident, my fingers drawing heat off him.

Game on.

"You stink, Aaron," I cooed, beginning to rub his shoulders gently. "You worked so hard getting my couch moved in. Want to take a quick shower?"

He stirred, then let his head fall back onto the couch cushions, looking up at me upside-down. "You're shitting me."

"It's a cold day and my heat's not on," I pointed out smoothly, "and you've been slaving away for me all morning. I could run you a bath? Let you rest your tired, achy muscles?" I was rubbing those muscles now, but lightly. Best not to scare him away, even though I knew he wasn't likely to refuse me if I decided to push this.

The snicker. Kelly's fucking snicker. That snicker might make me push this.

He smiled up at me, but his eyes were busy on my face. Calculating. Thinking about what was happening here. "I'm not sure a bath is a good idea."

"I could wait on you, hand and foot?" I inched forward on my tiptoes, and now the top of his head was a bare half-inch from my pussy. I wondered whether he could smell me. "And I've got a washer and dryer here. I'd treat you like a king, Aaron. Kelly said I'd better take care of you, and she's my best friend." I trailed my hands down his upper arms, which he'd left conveniently draped across the back of the couch. I felt the heat off his head now. If I leaned forward, relaxing my legs just a tiny bit, I'd be pressing my mound against his hair. "I'm sure I could find a blanket or something while I wash your clothes."

"I'm sure you could." His voice had a pleasant thickness to it now. "While I lounge here like a Roman senator."

"Or? If I can't find anything?" I smiled wickedly down at him, my hands in constant motion. It didn't matter whether I actually did anything for his muscles: the touch, the contact, was what mattered. "You can just sit here naked."

He barked a quick laugh. "Then you'd see that Kel's not lying."

"I sure would," I gloated. My fingers gripped him, digging. Making me a part of him. I took a deep breath. "Is this the part where I ask to see your dick, big boy?"

He stilled once again, body tense under my hands. "Only if this is the part where I tell you how crazy that is."

"Crazy's my middle name," I laughed. Such fun.

"Honestly?" He was relaxing once more, slowly, like a tensed spring. His eyes were in motion once more. "You might be right. She might have been exaggerating, in a way."

My heart thumped. "In what way, dear?" I brought my hands back toward his neck, running them lightly along the sides. "You can tell me. I'll keep your secret. If you're hung like a lightswitch? I won't tell a soul. I'll say you're huge."

He shook a bit, laughing quietly. "It's just that it's more impressive when it's, you know, hard."

"Oh. Well, that's hardly news," I sighed. "Every dick looks better when it's hard."

"No, it's not that." He steadied his gaze now, boring into my gaze. "It's just that I wouldn't want to show you anything unless it was at its best. You know, so that you could get a fair look at it."

"Why, Aaron Raff!" I scolded, my lips curved high, "are you asking me to get you hard?" I smacked the side of his face, and not all that gently. "Naughty."

"Just... you know." He lifted his hand off the couch, smiling now, and I saw his phone in it. "I bet if I looked at your pic, that might work."

"Yes! And then I wouldn't really be getting you hard?" We smiled. "Because I'd just be standing here, innocently rubbing you. While you looked at my pic." I was soaked. "I told you I'd send you another one. All you have to do is ask."

He hesitated one last moment before he stepped off the cliff. "I think I might want another one."

"I think you might," I nodded, my face scarlet. "Well then. Hold on." I trailed my fingers along his neck, then through his hair, before I whirled off toward the kitchen counter. I'd left my phone there, but I scooped it quickly up and pranced over to join him on my couch. "I've got a bunch, like I told you. Want me to go through them for you? Or should I just pick one?"

"I trust you."

"That's a mistake." My glance lingered at his crotch, where his pants were wrinkled. He'd taken advantage of me picking up my phone to adjust himself. Awesome. "Let's see." I woke up my photo folder, scrolling swiftly. "A pic to let you get that package of yours to its most impressive level..." I winked across at him. "I think I've got something that'll work." And I did; several somethings, in fact. Reckless, I looked through the thumbnails on my phone, drinking in the lake of flesh there: pics of me in every state of dress and undress, wet and dry. Shower pics. Shots of dicks in my pussy. My asshole, gaping for the world to see. My nipples in every possible state, dark and hard with lust, or smoother. Pinker. Suckable. "You ready, big boy?"

1...345678