I Don't Tell You Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling, Sue said, "I'm not really sure because you caught me. I thought you were sleeping. When I discovered you were awake, I thought you would yell at me, so I stopped."

"Sorry, you surprised me when you put your hand on my crotch. I thought you and your boyfriend fooled around," I said.

Sue kept her voice low. "Are you kidding? I wouldn't let him touch me, and I sure as hell never touched him. The jerk had a big mouth, and it would have been all over school. Did you ever tell anyone what you did with Karen?"

"There was nothing to tell. Karen and I never did anything more than kiss. Even if there was more, I'd never tell anyone," I said.

"Not even me?" Sue said.

"I'd tell you. I don't have any secrets between us. Before you ask, I've never done more than kiss a girl," I said.

"One boy I went out with, besides Matt, tried to feel my boobs, but I stopped him." Sue squirmed against me. "I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have done it. Too much wine and curiosity. I'm eighteen and don't know squat about boys. If you weren't my brother...," Sue's voice trailed off.

When I started chuckling, Sue smacked my chest and said, "What's so funny?"

"You sound like a bad line in an internet sex story about incest. The brother or sister suddenly realizes their sibling is hot or wishes they weren't related," I said as I pulled Sue against me. "I've always thought you were sexy. As far as you being my sister, I wouldn't have it any other way."

Sue chuckled and said, "I think you're hot and have since I was about fourteen. I only went out with a few boys and always compared them to you. None of them could measure up."

I tickled Sue and said, "I thought you said you never touched a boy."

"You know what I mean, you jerk," Sue said.

Mom stirred, rolled onto her back, and put the recliner into its upright position. As Mom came out of her slumber, Sue moved to her side of the bed, laid on her side, and feigned sleep.

"Is everything okay, Mom?" I said.

"Yes, I'm fine. Too much wine, and I have to use the bathroom," Mom said as she got up and grabbed a lantern.

While Mom used the bathroom, I tended to the fire, adding more wood. She returned, got into her chair, and reclined it.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up," Mom said.

"No problem, Mom. I had to take care of the fireplace anyway. It's chilly in here," I said.

Mom settled into her chair, rolled onto her side, and pulled the comforter up around her neck. I got into bed, watching the fire and my mom. A few minutes later, I heard Mom's soft snoring. Sue moved next to me, put her arm over my chest, and squirmed against my side as I moved my arm to rub her back.

"This is so nice. I like being in your arms," Sue said.

While running my hand over my sister's back, I thought about some things I'd read in stories. One thing sticking in my mind was that the siblings in the stories always said something about not being able to go back. I wasn't sure where things would go with Sue and me, but going back wasn't on my mind.

Based on what she did the night before and our conversation, I felt Sue wanted to explore sex with me, brother or not. The fact Sue was my sister was a bonus, not a problem. I don't know if I would have felt different if we weren't confined to the house, but at the moment, it didn't matter. The longer we cuddled, the more I wanted her.

I decided to take a chance and test the water. Moving my hand lower on her back, I slipped it under her sweatshirt, touching the bare flesh above the waistband of her pants. Sue let out a muffled moan, put her hand under my shirt, and rubbed my chest.

Turning my head toward Sue, I touched her nose with mine. She moved closer, our lips touched, and we kissed for the first time. Our kissing started out as brief pecks, but our lips lingered as we continued. When I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue against my sister's lips, she parted them. As we flicked our tongues together and our kissing heated, I moved my hand down, sliding it into her sweatpants.

Sue wiggled as I rubbed her butt, finding she was sans underwear. She moved closer, put her leg over mine, and rocked her hips. We broke our kiss, stared into each other's eyes, and smiled.

"Wow," Sue said.

"I agree. Kissing you is much better than I thought it would be," I said.

"No kidding!" Sue chuckled. "So, I guess you don't have a problem with kissing your sister."

I flexed my fingers against her butt and said, "Nope. Are you okay with what we're doing?"

Nodding, Sue moved her hand down my chest, slipped them into my sweatpants, and found my cock. "I'm okay with what we're going to do too."

I removed my hand from Sue's pants and moved it to her stomach, then her breast. As I massaged her firm mound, she stroked my cock. We kissed again as we took our discovery to a new level. After a few moments, Sue removed her hand, sat up, and reached for the LED lantern on the table next to the bed. She went under the comforter, turned on the lantern, and pulled at the waistband of my pants.

Chuckling, I pulled the covers over my head to see what Sue was doing. She held my sweatpants away from my body, trying to examine my genitals. I gripped my pants and pushed them down, exposing my cock and balls. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft, stroking me while staring at my crotch.

While Sue studied me, I reached for the zipper on her hoodie, lowered it, and exposed her breasts. Using both hands, I held her firm mounds and ran my thumbs over her tiny nipples. We spent a few minutes looking and touching like a couple kids playing doctor. I moved one of my hands to the waistband of her pants, gripped them, and tugged. Sue continued stroking me with one hand while using the other to help me get her pants down her legs.

I grabbed the lantern, holding it to see my sister's mons. I ran my fingers through her soft pubic hair using my other hand, causing Sue to part her legs. Moving my hand lower, I felt a pussy for the first time. As I stroked her, I felt her wetness.

Neither of us spoke as we explored each other with our hands and eyes. After a few minutes of Sue's gentle stroking, I removed her hand from my cock.

"You're going to make me come, Sue," I whispered as I peeked out to ensure our mom was still sleeping.

Sue nodded, helped me pull my sweatpants up, then covered herself. I ran my hand over her breasts before she zipped her hoodie.

"You're beautiful," I whispered as we uncovered our heads.

Sue let out a muffled chuckle, put her hand on my crotch, and said, "You're big."

"Compared to what?" I asked.

Sue continued rubbing my cock and said, "Compared to my toy. It's six inches, and you're longer and thicker."

I'd measured my cock before and knew it was just over seven inches when erect. Knowing my sister had a dildo surprised me.

"I didn't know you have a dildo," I said.

Chuckling, Sue said, "I don't tell you everything, Jim. I girl has needs too, you know." She rubbed my hardon. "I'll bet you take care of this thing when you're horny."

I couldn't believe how easy it was to have the conversation with my sister. It felt as if exposing ourselves removed any barriers we may have had. Maybe there was a chance my dream of having sex would come true.

Before I could respond, Sue said, "If Mom wasn't in the room, I'd take care of it for you." She squeezed my cock, removed her hand, and pressed her chest against my side.

I put my arm behind my sister, pulled her closer, kissed her, and said, "I'd take care of you too if you wanted me to."

"You have no idea how badly I want you to take care of me. I'm so turned on I could bust," Sue said.

I turned onto my side facing Sue, put my hand in her pants, and rubbed her mons. She opened her legs, giving me access to her pussy. Knowing Sue used a dildo, so her hymen was gone, I curled a finger into her opening, feeling the heat and wetness. After a moment, she grabbed my arm and pulled my hand out of her sweatpants.

"I thought you wanted me to take care of you," I said.

"I do, but not like this. I want us to do each other when we do it. Besides, I can get loud when I get off," Sue said.

"You've given this some thought, haven't you?" I said.

"Yes, I've been thinking about us for a long time." Sue chuckled. "I even named my toy Jimmy."

I fought the urge to laugh when Sue told me she named her dildo after me. I kissed her forehead, "We better get some sleep, Sue. If we don't, I'm not going to be able to stop."

Sue and I hugged, shared a kiss, then she moved to her side of the bed. I got up, stoked the fire, went back to bed, and settled in for the night. My mind reeled as I thought about everything Sue and I said and did. It was clear our relationship was headed in the direction we wanted. My sister all but told me she wanted to have sex as much as I did.

I woke to the feeling of a hand on my crotch, opened my eyes, and saw Sue grinning at me. I jerked away and scanned the room for Mom.

"She's in the bathroom. Mom told me to wake you up and have you add wood to the fireplace," Sue said.

"Okay, I'm awake," I said as I rolled out of bed.

While I tended to the fire, Sue returned our bed to the couch. She folded the sheets and comforters then put the pillows away. Mom came in a few minutes later, dressed for the day, and said good morning on her way to the kitchen.

I went to my room, dressed, then headed to the kitchen for coffee. After turning on the radio, I sat down to listen to the weather report and area news. According to the reports, the main roads were cleared, and the power company was making progress in restoring the electricity.

"Hopefully, they'll get us soon. I need a shower," I said.

"I think we should look into a generator or solar power. Being without electricity is getting old," Mom said.

"I'll check into it when I can. I know several supplement power options are available," I said.

Sue walked into the kitchen, poured coffee, and leaned against the counter, smiling at me. Mom sat with her back to my sister, sipping her coffee. Winking at me, Sue lifted her sweater, flashed her bra-covered breasts, then pulled it down.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Mom said.

Sue came to the table, pulled out a chair, and sat down. "We can have cereal this morning, so we don't have to cook."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

While we ate, the lights came on. We knew from past experience it may not be permanent, so we didn't start putting things away. After finishing breakfast, we relaxed with our coffee, waited an hour, then decided the power would probably stay on.

The three of us pitched in to put everything we used for storms away. When Sue and I found ourselves alone in the basement while storing the supplies. I took her in my arms, hugged her, and looked into my sister's eyes.

"Are we okay after last night?" I asked.

"No, not really," Sue replied.

As I thought about my response, Sue giggled and said, "I'm still horny. I don't have any regrets about what we shared last night, and I won't have any after we make love. Before you ask, yes, I'm sure. I've thought about us for a long time, and my wishes are finally coming true. Tell me now if you don't want to go any further."

I put my hands on Sue's butt, pulled her against me, and said, "I hope the roads are clear so I can get to the store."

"What do you need from the store?" Sue said.

I smiled, kissed her, and said, "Condoms."

Shaking her head, Sue said, "No need. I'm on the pill."

Chuckling, I said, "Oh. I didn't know."

"As I've said, I don't tell you everything," Sue said.

"I guess you started taking them when you were dating, Matt," I said.

Shaking her head, my sister said, "No. I started taking them after we broke up. There was no way the jerk would ever get in my pants." Sue kissed me and smiled. "You don't get it yet, do you?"

"I guess I'm dense," I replied.

"I've always wanted you to be my first, Jim. I didn't know how to show you until the storm gave me an opportunity to see how you'd react. My biggest fear was you'd reject me because I'm your sister," Sue said.

"Have no fear," I said as I put my hands under her sweater, moved them to her breasts, and massaged them. "The last thing you have to worry about is me rejecting you, Sue. I'm just not sure what my sexy sister has in mind."

"We'll find out, won't we?" Sue said.

"What are you two doing down there?" Mom yelled down the stairs.

"We're coming, Mom. Sue and I are putting everything away," I said.

"Okay, get a move on. We still have things to do," Mom replied.

"We better cool it, Sue. Mom's going to catch us if we're not careful," I said as I released my sister.

Sue and I went upstairs to take care of the rest of the supplies. Mom was in the kitchen, preparing the coffee maker, when my sister and I came in. She glanced over her shoulder, smiled, and said, "Are you two finished with everything?"

"Just about, Mom. Jim and I still have the things in the living room to take care of. Do you need anything?" Sue said.

"No, not right now. I'm going to take a hot shower while the coffee brews," Mom said.

We spent the rest of the morning taking showers and putting the house back into order. Sue and I had a hard time behaving while we worked. Anytime Mom wasn't close, we took the opportunity to touch, hug, and kiss.

The man who plowed our drive came by and cleared the driveway. I went out and took care of what he didn't do. After starting the cars and letting them run for a few minutes, I went back to the house.

After dinner, we relaxed in the living room, watching a program on television. As much as I wanted to sit next to my sister, I didn't. I noticed Mom didn't offer us wine or have any herself. At ten o'clock, Mom got up and turned to Sue and me.

"I'm going to bed. Now the roads are clear, I have to go into the office tomorrow. The doctor texted me, saying we had a full plate. Don't stay up too late," Mom said.

"Good night, Mom. See you in the morning," I said.

Sue told Mom good night, then watched her leave the room. We watched television for a half-hour, then my sister got up and headed down the hall. When she returned, Sue wore a pair of pajamas. She sat next to me, snuggling when I put my arm around her shoulders.

Sue stretched up, put her lips to mine, and kissed me. I ran my hand over her back, pulling her against me. When she broke our tender kiss, Sue put her leg over mine, straddled my lap, took my face between her hands, and resumed kissing me.

"We better be careful. Mom might come back," I said.

"I don't think she will. Mom was exhausted tonight," Sue said.

I put my hands under the top of her pajamas, moved them to her chest, and rubbed her braless breasts. Sue leaned into my hands, pressed her lips to mine, and moaned as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Part of me wanted to ask my sister what she wanted. Another part of me knew, and I wanted the same thing. I'd realized Sue wanted us to share our virginity, and I was more than willing.

My erection was down the leg of my sweatpants, making me uncomfortable. I removed one of my hands from under her top, reached into my pants, and moved my cock to stand straight up. When I put my hand back on my sister's breast, she chuckled.

"Do you have a problem?" Sue said.

"Not anymore, I fixed it," I said.

Sue put one of her hands on my crotch, rubbed my cock, then slipped her hand into my pants. She curled her fingers around the shaft, stroking me while I massaged her breasts. Lifting her top, I gazed at her breasts, leaned forward, and kissed one then the other. When I took a nipple into my mouth, Sue moaned, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me to her chest. I suckled her breasts for the next few minutes while she stroked my cock. Running my hand down her back, I slipped it into her pajama pants and rubbed her bottom.

Our kissing and touching increased as we darted our tongues together. Sue stroked my cock as I sucked her breasts and rubbed her ass. Moving my hand from her ass to her front, I ran my fingers over her pussy. Sue moaned and rocked her hips as we masturbated each other.

"I'm going to come, Sue," I said.

"Me too. Don't stop," Sue said.

Sue's body tensed and shuddered as she came. I kept my face against her chest, kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. Unable to hold off any longer, I came, shooting my semen into my pants and over my sister's hand. As my cock throbbed, she moved her hand, milking my shaft until the surging stopped.

Pulling my head away from her chest, Sue kissed me. We shared several tongue-tangled kisses before she removed her hand from my pants and held up her cum coated fingers. I watched my sister play with my spend, smile, put her hand to her mouth, and lick my semen from her fingers. At first, she made a sour face, then stuck her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean.

"Mmmm, your cum doesn't taste bad," Sue said, then she grinned. "I wanted to know what to expect when I give you a blowjob."

My cock flinched, and I smiled, thinking about my sister sucking my cock. I wiggled my fingers in her pussy, pulled my hand out of her pants, and popped them into my mouth, sucking her juices.

"You're tasty too. I can't wait to get it from the source," I said.

Sue and I recovered for a few minutes, then I went to the bathroom to clean up before changing into another pair of sweatpants. While standing at the sink, naked from the waist down, Sue came into the bathroom, smiling as she looked at my crotch. She reached over, rubbed me, and said, "You're sexy. Your cock feels nice when it's soft. Almost as nice as when you're hard."

Taking the washcloth from me, Sue finished cleaning the semen from my body. We shared a kiss then went to our rooms for the night. As much as I wanted to continue, I knew it was risky with Mom in the house.

When I woke up, sunlight streamed into my room for the first time in several days. I got up, went to the bathroom, then walked to the kitchen. Mom sat at the table, drinking coffee and eating toast.

"It was great sleeping in our own beds last night, wasn't it?" Mom said.

"It sure was. Although the couch wasn't bad when we folded it into a bed," I replied.

"What do you have planned for today?" Mom asked.

"I will check for damage and take care of the snow today. Is there anything you need Sue or me to do?" I said.

"Not really. I may be late tonight because we have a backup of patients due to the storm. I'll text you and let you know. Sue can prepare dinner," Mom said.

Sue walked into the kitchen and said, "Good morning. What should I make for dinner?"

"You can make anything you'd like," Mom replied.

Chuckling, Sue said, "Reservations?"

"Not tonight. We'll go out another night. I have to get going. You two have a good day," Mom said.

Sue began fixing cereal for our breakfast while Mom put on her coat and boots over the blue scrubs she wore. After repeating goodbye, she left for work.

My sister and I traded smiles as we ate our cereal and drank coffee. When we finished eating, Sue cleared the table, came to me, sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. I hugged her, pulled her close, and returned the open-mouth kiss. As I moved my hand on her side, I put it under her shirt and felt her braless breasts.

We kissed, hugged, and moaned as we made out. Sue slipped off my legs, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. Standing in front of me, she gripped the waistband of my sweatpants and pushed them down. I grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulled it over her head, then gazed at her chest. A moment later, Sue and I stood facing each other and looking at the other's naked body.

"You're beautiful," I said.

My sister smiled and said, "You're not bad yourself. You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment. The moment I'd see you naked, and you'd see me."