I Don't Want to Talk

Story Info
After an emotional day Andrea and Gem get together again.
2.2k words
4.11
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
U_F_O
U_F_O
4 Followers

This is a continuation of my story Spa Day, but it can be read on its own.

***

Andrea was walking through the empty corridor connecting section B11 and B12 of the space station. She had been tasked with retrieving the files with all entities under and wiped out by the Universal Federal Government. It had gone smoothly so far, the level of surveillance seemed to be about as high here as at the rest of the space station.

Andrea heard footsteps coming up behind her. "I guess it's never that easy", she thought to herself.

"Excuse me ma'am, you're not supposed to be here. This is a limited area," said a man's voice.

Andrea ignored the man and continued walking. However, she didn't get very far before she felt a firm grip around her arm. "Excuse me-" The man started but silenced as he recognized the woman's face. "You're not supposed to be here," he said with a faint, almost inaudible voice. "What are you-, Andrea?"

"Let go of me," Andrea said, not paying too much attention to the person trying to stop her.

Surprisingly, the man did as he was told. His brows were curled into a frown and his mouth slightly open as he tried to grasp the right words. Andrea turned around to the man she tried to get away from and found herself looking into a pair of familiar eyes.

"Didrick?"

Instead of answering, the man took Andrea into his arms and held her tight. Andrea felt tears silently running down her face. She remembered this exact embrace and the feeling of warmth and safety in his strong arms. It had been ten years since he had left without a word. Andrea pushed herself out of the hug and started pounding on the man's chest with both her fists with tears still overflowing from her eyes. The man didn't try to stop her, he stood still where he was.

"Why the fuck did you leave?!" Andrea took a few steps back and fell to her knees as she tried to wipe the tears away. There was no mistake, Didrick was standing in front of her. Andrea had always thought that their son looked like his father, but seeing Didrick with her own eyes after all these years made the resemblance striking. Their bone structure, facial features, eye color and even buzzed haircut was the same.

Didrick squatted down and gently put his hand on Andrea's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I can exp-," he started.

Andrea got back up on her feet. "Leave me the fuck alone," she said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Didrick said. He quickly caught up with Andrea and positioned himself in front of her, blocking the way forward.

"Get out of my way," Andrea said.

"Please let me explain."

Andrea looked at Didrick. His face hadn't changed much. Perhaps it had matured a bit, gotten sharper. His warm hazel colored eyes pleaded to her. She didn't know what to think or how to feel. A part of her desperately wanted an explanation, but at the same time she just wanted to forget ever seeing him again. At first she had been surprised and overjoyed to see him, but now when it had settled that it really was him, she had an overwhelming feeling of hurt and dread digging into her.

"I-, don't think I can right now," Andrea said.

"I understand," Didrick said. He paused for a second, thinking about how to go forward. "Will you be around?"

"For a couple of days more," Andrea replied.

"Hm. What about talking tomorrow?"

"I think that would work," Andrea said. It would at least give her some time to sort out her thoughts.

"About this time tomorrow-"

"You can come to my room B1173."

"Sounds good. See you then." Didrick wanted to give her another hug but instead ended up awkwardly moving his hand in a waving motion as Andrea walked back to section B11.

***

When Andrea had returned to her room she tried to fill the uncomfortable emptiness she was feeling by catching up on reading about the recorded species in the universe. After half an hour she caught herself reading the same three lines over and over. She couldn't stop thinking about the meeting with Didrick. Andrea abruptly closed the book. She decided to go over to Gem's room. She didn't really have a plan, but thought that it might help to distract her mind from the Didrick situation.

Andrea knocked at the door to Gem's room.

"Andrea," Gem said, a bit surprised as she opened the door.

Without replying or waiting to get invited, Andrea stepped into the room. She saw several shiny weapons laying neatly on a desk and concluded that Gem must have been cleaning them.

"Are you busy?" Andrea asked.

"Not really," Gem said.

Andrea sat down on the big bed in the middle of the room. Gem followed and sat down beside her. Gem looked at Andrea and noticed that her eyes had a reddish tint to them.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine."

"You've been crying."

"Is that not allowed?" Andrea hoped Gem would move on from the subject because she didn't feel like talking about Didrick.

Andrea looked at Gem, her blue skin was always perfectly smooth and her lips, that had a slightly darker shade of blue, were full but looked proportional to the face. Not really thinking, Andrea leaned in and kissed Gem on the lips which felt really nice against hers. Gem gently took Andrea's face in her hands and moved it back.

"Talk to me," Gem said.

"I don't want to." Andrea leaned in again and this time she got a better taste of Gem as her mouth was slightly opened. She could feel Gem leaning in this time but it didn't last long.

"I'm not doing this unless you talk."

"It doesn't have anything to do with you." Andrea felt the tears coming back and wished that Gem would stop talking. She leaned in for a kiss again and this time took the back of Gem's head into the palms of her hands so that Gem couldn't pull away as easily. Gem let Andrea do as she wished, maybe it was because of the tears rolling down Andrea's cheeks.

Gem's lips felt soft and plump against hers and it made Andrea want more. She inserted her tongue into Gem's mouth just enough so the tip of their tongues met. Gem tasted great and Gem must have thought the same about Andrea as she greedily went back for more, playing with all of Andrea's tongue, not just the tip.

Andrea felt an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, and a hand seeking its way up her shirt and under her bra, caressing her moderately big and firm tits.

"I thought you wanted to talk," Andrea teased.

"Shut up. I tried to do the right thing but I've been wanting to fuck you so bad ever since the day at the Spa." Gem pinched Andrea's nipples with a naughty look on her face.

"Jeez." Andrea shook her head and couldn't resist letting out a laugh which Gem found extremely sexy. Gem pulled off Andrea's hoodie and shirt, opened up her bra and let the clothes fall to a pile on the floor. She unzipped Andrea's jeans and pulled them down together with Andrea's panties, socks and shoes, wasting no time. With ease, Gem moved Andrea to the center of the bed, gazing over her naked body while still being fully dressed. Andrea had long limbs, big tits in proportion to her body, nicely curved hips and firm rounded butt cheeks. Not prepared to get butt naked in front of Gem so quickly, Andrea got an urge to cover herself, but she ultimately enjoyed Gem's gaze on her body and felt her nipples harden and a tension building up in her nether regions.

After getting a good look, Gem hastily undressed. She crawled over Andrea and sat down her already wet pussy on Andrea's crotch. She reached for Andrea's tits with both of her hands, kneading them, as she started moving her hips up and down, rubbing her juices all over Andrea's stomach and leaving a sweet, fragrant scent.

Andrea moaned as she felt a strong tingling sensation flowing throughout her vulva. She grabbed Gem by the ass and started pushing herself against Gem's protruding pussy.

"I want to fuck you so hard," Gem said with a small hint of aggression in her voice. She started moving faster and let out loud pleasure noises.

Andrea flipped Gem over, putting herself on top trying to slow Gem down. Gem playfully grabbed Andrea's buttcheeks and spread them.

"You're the most fucking timid hooker I've ever met," Gem said slightly out of breath.

"Shut up." Andrea kissed Gem passionately on the lips to then kiss her way down to her tits which she started sucking at. She took a few nibbles on Gem's already hard left nipple and flicked it around with her tongue. Gem was squirming and gasping quite a bit which turned on Andrea even more.

Andrea gave out a small moan as she felt fingers playing with her clit, toying up and down her blood filled vulva, drenching themselves in her gooey juices. She felt nails digging into one of her buttock and something forcefully penetrating her ass. A bit surprised she clenched her jaw with Gem's nipple still in her mouth.

"Fuck!" Gem shouted out in pain and unintentionally forced the two fingers up even further Andrea's ass.

"That's on you." Andrea grabbed Gem by the pussy which was so wet and open that three of her fingers slid right in. Gem gasped and slapped Andrea's ass with her free hand as she was fucking Andrea's tight butt hole with two of her fingers.

Andrea continued to savor Gem's tits in her mouth while she with one hand alternated between moving Gem's clit side to side and in a circular motion and with the other, fuck Gem with four fingers.

"God, yes, right there!" Gem moaned as she breathed heavier and faster, thrusting her hips toward Andrea's hand.

Andrea picked up the pace as Gem went harder. She went as deep as she could and felt strong muscles rhythmically squeeze her hand and body fluids running down her arm. Andrea's four fingers and palm were fitting perfectly snug inside Gem, but she didn't have any doubt that more would fit in there. Andrea sucked at Gem's left tit and squeezed the right one with her left hand as she closed her right hand into a fist and put it up Gem's pussy.

Gem moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, fuck me harder!" Andrea did as she was told and fisted Gem more aggressively, matching Gem's thrusting hips. She was surprised by how deep she could go and she was pretty sure it could fit something even bigger. Gem's pussy ate up half of her forearm but it had remained tight and snug throughout the whole act. Gem's anatomy was clearly different from the average human.

Gem wrapped her legs around Andrea's hips, gripped Andrea around the waist with one arm and the bed sheets with the other. Andrea advanced her hand from Gem's tit to Gem's clit and moved the clit in a circular motion at the same fast pace as she was fucking Gem with.

Gem moaned Andrea's name loudly as she was losing control over her body, thrusting hard, twisting and twitching.

"God don't stop!" Gem yelled out as she was close to cumming.

Andrea didn't stop until her fist was almost being forced out by Gem cumming so hard. Gem let her legs around Andrea drop as she cummed which made Andrea slide down the bed a bit and got all of Gem's juices squirted right in her face which in effect caused Andrea to have an orgie. It was nothing as spectacular as Gem's, but nevertheless felt amazing. Andrea licked her lips and tasted Gem's sweet juices. She then went down on Gem and sucked up the rest while Gem gently stroked Andrea's back.

When Andrea was done eating Gem's pussy she snuggled up to her. For a while they sat in silence, feeling the warmth of each other's naked bodies.

"You're amazing," Gem said and kissed Andrea on the head.

"You're loud," Andrea said and gave Gem a light kiss back on the cheek.

"I don't mind people hearing me moaning your name," smirked.

"Shit, Timothy and Victor are probably in the room next door." Andrea felt blood rushing up to her face.

Gem kissed Andrea on the lips. "They would have known sooner or later."

Andrea looked at Gem, not fully convinced.

"Anyway, it's time to talk," Gem said.

"Do we have to?" Andrea asked, although already knowing the answer.

"What's up?" Gem asked straight to the point.

Andrea put her head on Gem's chest before answering. "Do you remember what I told you about Victor's dad?"

"That he was a dick?" Gem replied as she stroked Andrea's hair.

"That's not-, well, close enough. I saw him."

"You saw him?"

"Yeah, I saw him here when I was looking for the files."

"Really? What are the odds..."

"Well, I don't know what to fucking think or feel, but we're gonna talk tomorrow."

Gem hugged Andrea tight. "Let me know if you want me there, or if you want me to beat him up. Oh, I cleaned the weapons today..."

"Don't." Andrea smiled hearing Gem's offer. "It's fine."

Gem grinned but with a more serious tone said; "I hope you know I'll always be there for you."

U_F_O
U_F_O
4 Followers